Eternal Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmmm, jou like dat, huh?"

Her accent came out in full strength, slurring her speech slightly. Chris could not get enough of Salma's sexy voice when she was in the mood like this. He knew what she was about to do, as she didn't show him any mercy shoving that fat cock back between her lips. Her hand locked around the base as Salma proceeded to bob her head up and down again. Like before, he used his right hand to caress her brunette hair from behind, but Salma wasn't going to stop this time. Over and over again, she bobbed her head up and down while slobbering and sucking his shaft.

"Oh my fucking god! I love how you suck me off, baby! Keep going, ohhhh man!!"

His moans were quick to become cries of heavenly pleasure. Salma let go of the base of his shaft and brought both of her hands down below to squeeze her breasts. She pinched her own nipples as she continued to suck her way up and down. Her big brown eyes gazed up at him as Salma began to slow down. Chris knew what was about to come as he witnessed her hands pushing those beautiful big breasts up. Salma always worked a routine with him when she was down on her knees. When she pulled her lips back to the head of his shaft, Salma gazed up at his eyes and winked. She released his cock with an audible 'ahhhh' and then held her breasts up.

"I know where my cock is about to go. Shove it between those big titties, baby."

Salma smirked before giggling at him after his silly words. She held her tits apart and licked her lips just before squeezing her breasts around his cock. Chris immediately let out a loud moan upon feeling every inch of his rod trapped between her amazing all natural breasts. They were bigger than ever before, swallowing up the entire length of his long shaft with the head poking up. Still grinning up at him, Salma moaned before she spoke up.

"A big cock like this was made for my tits. You know what to do, Chris. Come on and fuck these tits."

"Ohhhh, I'd be honored to."

It didn't matter that this wasn't the first time he had his cock between those legendary tits. Chris was excited as ever as he glanced down to see his shaft completely disappear between the folds as he began to buck his hips. Salma kept her eyes locked up at his face, adjusting her fingers beneath her nipples as she soon felt every inch of his cock pumping between the folds of her breasts. She moaned, loving every second of this as he began to groan and let out soft moans. Chris always started off at a slow pace, not wanting to overwhelm himself so they could both enjoy this pleasure together. He could only guess that tittyfucking ranked high on Salma's list of pleasures given how much she loved this act. Dropping her lower lip, she moaned and kept her eyes locked up at him as he continued to buck his hips forward and pump that cock between her tits.

"Don't stop, don't stop..."

Uttering her words in a low voice, Salma grinned flashing her teeth. This was on point for her to demand more as Chris moaned and slowed down a bit. Still gazing at her eyes, he spoke while thrusting between her tits.

"You love it when I've got my cock between your huge tits?"

"Mmmmmm, shouldn't I be the one asking dat!?"

Chris began to thrust harder and faster when he heard her accent coming out. Salma bit her bottom lip again before carrying on in her speech.

"Jou like how dat big fuckin' cock feels stuffed between my BIG TITS!?"

"Oh my fucking god, Yes! Yes I do!!"

The way she screamed those words at him, Chris could not control his excitement. Again and again, he thrust his cock as hard as he could between her tits. The head of his rod poked against her chin, causing Salma to raise her head up slightly further as she closed her eyes and grinned at this sensational feeling. he didn't stop, as she had successfully motivated him to fuck her tits at a fast pace.

"Yes, yesssss!! Jus' like dat! Fuck my tits! Yessssss!!"

Overwhelmed at this point, Chris couldn't slow himself down if he wanted to. He reached for her left shoulder, gripping it as he continued to buck his hips and fuck her tits. Salma eventually opened her eyes, glancing down as she watched his cock pup up and down between her busty tits. Again and again, Chris continued as he felt the lustful rush from within him. He didn't care that he was close to blowing his load. Salma always had a way of working him into a frenzy like this with the right words and elevating her tone of voice. Grinning back up at him, Salma called out to him.

"Ohhhhh, yeah! I love it when you go fast like dat!"

Once again, her accent slurred her speech, as Chris was attempting to slow himself down. Salma knew that move all too well from her first hand experiences. He was only trying to stop to hold himself back from blowing a load for her. Oh yes, such a predictable young man. She decided to cut him a small break, figuring now was the time to take control. Pulling her breasts apart, she freed his cock and then grabbed it with her right hand as Chris came to a halt from his body movements. He watched as Salma kissed the head and then gripped it tightly with her fingers. Those big brown eyes gazed up at him as she gave him the first order.

"Sit down on the couch."

Following her command, Chris did precisely that. He took one step backwards and then bent his legs upon feeling the cool surface of the couch across his buttocks. Salma didn't let go of his cock, but he had an easily guess for what she was about to do. She was in control now and once again, he would be at the mercy of a lustful onslaught, courtesy of her skills at hand.

"You gonna take me for a ride, babe?"

A pointless question, but Chris couldn't help but give her a goofy grin. Salma was smirking back at him as she stood up, still holding his shaft with her right hand. He could see the fresh dew that had developed over the pink folds of her pussy.

"I think you should know by now what I wanna do to you, Chris..."

Crackling a laugh, Salma surveyed his skinny muscular body as if he were her prey. She had Chris right where she wanted him in time to take control. They had their fun when she was down on her knees, but now it was time to put that couch to proper use with some old fashioned fucking. Straddling him, she bent her knees to climb onto the couch. Chris watched as her pussy hovered above his cock. Salma took her time, lining that cock up properly. She brushed the head across the lips of her entrance before sliding down. Closing her eyes, she moved her hands to roam them across her body while embracing this feeling of his cock sliding up inside of her. Chris gasped, letting out a hard moan as he moved his hands over her hips, caressing down to squeeze both of her ass cheeks at the feeling of her warm tightness within.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, man..."

He moaned out to her, pulling his right hand back for a playful spank across her ass. Salma moaned and then moved her hands to roam her fingers down his muscular chest. Their eyes met and Chris smiled back at her, caressing his hands up her curves and then cupping her face.

"You just can't get enough of me, can you?"

Salma spoke to him as she starred back into his dark eyes. Chris nodded at her before replying.

"No, you're the best I've ever had. I could never get enough of you."

Pleased with such a response, she began to roll her hips to drive his cock in her pussy. Panting and then letting out a soft moan, Salma closed her eyes. She raked her fingernails up to his chest and then raised her arms up. Chris was faced with her epic breasts, slightly shaking and wobbling as she began to ride him. He moved his hands away from her body, admiring the view as he began to buck his hips and thrust up in an attempt to match the rhythm in which she worked. All that did was make Salma begin to thrust herself downward at a harder and faster pace. She pushed the palms of her hands to the back of her head, flexing her arms out.

"Ohhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhh yes! Yesssssss!!"

Eyes still closed, Salma moaned out to him. Chris kept his eyes locked on her shaking tits. He watched them bounce left and right, as he was fighting the urge within to reach out and grab them with his hands. Instead, he gripped her hips and continued to thrust upward, moaning at the feeling of his cock pumping in and out of her pussy. Still watching those boobs jiggle and shake, Chris couldn't take it anymore and had to move his hands. Salma opened her eyes as she felt the palms of his hands smashing against her soft tits. She gazed down at his face and then she moved her hands to her breasts, leaning over well enough to smother his face with them.

"Show me how much you love these tits!"

Salma beat her big breasts up against his face, smothering him as they slapped against his cheeks. All Chris could do was continue to thrust his cock into her cunt. Bucking his hips forward, shaking his head around to motorboat them. Salma moaned, moving her hands through his hair as she kept his head shoved between her tits. The sound of their bodies smacking together was soon audible with each thrust Chris sent into that tight pussy.

"Oh yeah! Ohhhhhhh, yeah! Give it to me, yes!!"

Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound became louder with each passing second as Salma moaned and called for him. She pulled herself back from him, gazing at his face as she threw her arms up. Chris didn't stop, as he was still pumping his cock in and out of her pussy.

"CHRIS!! CHRISSSSS, OHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKK!!"

Gritting her teeth, Salma growled that last word, but he didn't stop. Still thrusting into her, he watched those giant tits bounce and shake before leaning up. Chris couldn't help himself, he had to wrap his arms around her and pull her down. Their lips met and he kissed her passionately. Salma moaned into his mouth as he had finally stopped thrusting in her. Feeling her great big tits shoved up against his chest was a wonderful feeling. She returned the kiss with a level of tenderness that could've melted him and made him explode inside of her right then and there. When the kiss broke, Salma leaned up and began to rise from the couch.

"We are just getting started, come on! I wanna get down on all fours and have you give to me some more! You gotta fuck me from behind like you did the other night!"

Letting out a moan, Chris watched as she carefully got up and pulled his cock from her juicy cunt. Salma gripped his shaft, as if to pull him up. She only let go of his cock when her high heels hit the floor. Chris immediately leaned up, standing as Salma had got on all fours in front of the couch. She faced the right side, as if to stare off into the doorway that led into the kitchen. As Chris moved behind Salma, he took a moment to admire her thick, plump booty. Much attention was often rightfully fixated on her world class breasts, but her ass was also a force to be reckoned with. She may not have been known for having the most famous booty in Hollywood, but Chris loved Salma's ass.

"Don't make me beg you for it, Chris. When I wanna be fucked, you know what I want!"

Long locks of her dark brunette hair sway as Salma glanced across her right shoulder. Chris wasn't looking forward, instead he was gazing down at her mighty rump. Pouting at him, Salma figured he was a bit distracted. He caught her by surprise when he slapped his right hand down across her ass, watching the shaking ripple across her skin. With his right hand, he gripped one of her ass cheeks, giving it a subtle squeeze.

"Are you gonna spank it or fondle it?"

The tone of her voice was enough to tell Chris was growing impatient. Salma moaned and spoke again.

"I ain't gonna beg you for it. You know what I want Chris. Fuck me!"

Letting go of her ass, he gripped his shaft and began to rub it between her thighs. Salma turned her head forward, biting down on her lower lip to let out a soft, muffled moan. He teased her, rubbing his shaft against her pink folds. As the palms of her hands and knees were pushed into the carpet, Salma began to pout. She refused to beg, instead she had demands to give him in spoken words.

"Fuck me! I need jou to fuck me right now! Give me dat big fuckin' cock!!"

Sighing, Chris grinned to himself. He could've stalled time just to hear her sexy accent come out in full force a little longer, but he knew better than to keep Salma waited. Any time she made a demand, he delivered and now he gave it to her by thrusting his cock back inside of her. She moaned in relief, soon feeling his hands roam up her curves. Chris gripped her hips and began to thrust inside of her.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhhh yeah. That's it, that's it..."

Closing her eyes, Salma swallowed her breath and moaned as her breasts began to shake from underneath. Raising her head up, Salma moaned as Chris began to find a rhythm in thrusting his cock into her.

"Yes, yessss!! Jus' like dat!"

With the sound of her slurring speech, Chris let out a groan and began to buck his hips harder and faster. His balls smacked across the undersides of her powerful ass with slapping noises. Her great big tits started bouncing and shaking from underneath as Salma panted and cried out in pleasure.

"JUS' LIKE DAT, YESSS, YESSSSS, YESSSSSSSSS!!"

Her screaming voice echoed through the room, but nothing could stop Chris. Over and over, his cock pumped in and out of her tight pussy. Salma spread her fingers across the carpet floor, eyes still closed as she felt her body rocking. He gave her everything he had, fucking her at the right pace she preferred from this younger gentleman.

"You're the fucking best, Salma! Ohhhhh god!!"

Chris groaned and screamed out to her, still bucking his hips and pumping his cock in and out of that tight pussy. He gave her everything he had, eager to please the woman as he continued to fuck her. Drawing back his right hand, he smacked the palm down across her right ass cheek.

"YEAH, SPANK DAT ASS TOO!! SPANK ME!!

Spank! His hand struck her ass again, then a third time before Chris groaned from the stinging pain on his palm. Again and again, he continued to buck his hips, fucking Salma before he spanked that ass again. Slowing down, he felt that he couldn't go anymore without blowing his load soon. Salma's hair flipped as she glanced from across her right shoulder, biting down on her lower lip with a grin.

"Mmmmmm, are you about to cum for me, yes!?"

Smiling back at her, Chris swallowed his breath and let out a grunt.

"God, you read me like a book!"

"Let me turn around and give you helping a hand!"

Taking a step back, Chris pulled his shaft from her cunt and then watched as Salma quickly turned around to face him. It didn't matter that she had yet to reach her own height of pleasure, he knew that this woman liked to drain his balls at any given time. Once Salma was facing him, she wasted no time reaching for his cock with her right hand. Wanking it back and forth, she gazed up at his face while smirking.

"I bet you wanna cum all over my face again, right!? You didn't get a chance to drench me last night!"

"Oh god yes!!"

Before Chris had a chance to properly reply, Salma looked away. She parted her lips and slid the head of his cock back between them. As she began to suck the first few inches of his rod, she used her right hand to wank further down from the base. Her lips and hand worked in perfect sync as she jerked and sucked his cock back and forth. Chris gritted his teeth and let out a growling groan.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck!!"

He didn't know how much more he could handle before he blew his load but what cum he had for Salma, Chris was confident it would be enough to drench her gorgeous face. He had learned early on from his affairs with Salma that she liked to get sticky and wet with cum. It was an easy way of justifying the need to get into a shower or bath tub. Once more, his mind was wandering to when they would be making proper use of that shower, perhaps soon he thought. Salma pulled her lips back to the head of his shaft and released it with a popping sound. She let go of his cock and instead moved her hands to those famous boobs. Chris gasped in excitement before yelling out.

"Between those tits, oh yeah! Put me back there again!"

Unable to control himself, Chris gripped his shaft, guiding it to the tunnel Salma offered when she pulled her tits apart. He removed his hand as she squeezed those tits back around his cock. A big grin ran across her soft red lips as she gazed up at his face.

"You better give me a lot of cum after you fuck these tits again! Fuck 'em real good!"

Salma knew how to push all of this young man's buttons. Chris was far from her first man who served the purpose of fucking off on the side. Time and time again, she ran a master class on teasing and using her body for unlimited pleasures. Just like that, the right words were enough to get Chris bucking his hips and thrusting that fat cock between her tits. He was so close, there was no better way for him to finish. Salma moaned as she felt every inch of that cock thrusting forward, looking up at his face to scream words of encouragement.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhhh yeah! There you go, that's it! DAT'S IT!! FUCK MY TITS!!"

Gritting his teeth, Chris grunted as he continued. He didn't thrust as fast as he did before, as he tried to hold back from reaching his climax. Salma broke eye contact with him, tilting her head down and flicking her tongue across the head of his shaft each time it poked up. Feeling her tongue lap across the head with each thrust was only driving Chris closer and closer to his climax. God, he wished he could hold back, as the pleasure of pumping his dick between those wonderful tits was almost too great of a sensation. After a few quick and final thrusts, Chris pulled his cock from her tits and Salma knew what to expect in the following seconds. Holding her tits, she elevated her head and closed her eyes while screaming.

"Yes, yes! Cum on me! Cum on me, Chris!!"

With her tits held up, Chris had a clear canvas consisting of her beautiful face and one of the greatest racks to ever grace screens out of Hollywood. Gripping his shaft with his right hand, Chris pointed it forward as his hand furiously wanked up and down. He began to pant, groan and take deep breaths. If only he could hold himself back a little longer, but that was impossible at this point.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhh god! Take my cum, Salma! FUCKKKKKKK!!"

Her eyes remained closed as he groaned and slid his fingers down to the base of his cock. Chris could almost wail like a banshee, screaming at such a high pitch as he watched the first rope of cum squirt from his cock. It splattered across the right side of her face, closer to her nose and beneath her eye. Salma adjusted her head for him, receiving another wad of cum that covered her chin and lower lip. Yet another wad came out as Chris grunted, drenching her left cheek closer to her chin. Her hands held her breasts up from underneath and Chris could not resist the temptation to aim his cock further down to properly drench those tits. Salma blinked her eyes, opening them as she bit down on her lower lip and moaned.

"Mmmmmmm, that's it... Give me all your cum, querido..."

Teeth barred, Chris grunted again as he continued to wank himself, firing off more strings of cum that landed onto Salma's giant boobs. She kept her tits pushed up, moaning at the feeling of his warm, sticky cum coating her skin. Spurt after spurt of cum fell onto her tits, properly drenching those amazing breasts with strings and droplets of cum. Some of Chris' load shot up far enough to give her a pearl necklace combined with the cum dripping from her face. As he squeezed his shaft for the final drops that fell, Salma's eyes wandered upward and she gave him that loving grin that only she could do. It was that look of tenderness that always made him melt along with her sexy accent and use of a Spanish word.