Eternal Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes! Come on... just like that, ohhh, ohhhh, OHHHHHHH!!"

Gasping, her eyes became enlarged before she screamed at the feeling of having two cocks pumping into her holes. James was able to witness every passing second of her expression change, seeing the pleasure in her eyes.

"FUCKKKKK MEEEEEEE, OHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSS!!"

Salma's voice had become so loud, it echoed through the distance. For anyone standing outside the room in the outer hallway, they may have heard her cries of pleasure. Chris began to buck his hips upward, pumping his cock into her ass while James waited and would thrust into her pussy following the other man. They worked in this steady pace together as Salma's curvy body began to rock. She closed her eyes, feeling her breasts slightly shake from within Chris' grasping hands.

"Oh my god! This feels so fucking good! Let me-"

"FUCKKKKK, OHHHHHHHHHH GOD!!"

As James attempted to speak, Salma's loud voice drowned out his speech. Over and over, she felt inch after inch of each cock pumping into her ass and pussy. Opening her eyes, Salma groaned as she continued to moan. Chris had moved his hands away from her breasts, wrapping one of his arms around her stomach and giving James free space to lean forward and grab those heavy tits with his own hands. Salma looked into his eyes when he made the move, wrapping her legs around him and curling her toes up.

"YESSS, YESSSS!! DON'T STOP, OHHHHHHHHH YEAH!! FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK MEEEEEE!!"

"Come on man, let's fucking give it to her!"

Grunting, James called out to Chris as they were both thrusting into her from this position. He could feel the heels of Salma's feet rubbing against his buttocks as he attempted to thrust harder and faster. She gritted her teeth, letting out a growling moan before screaming to them.

"MORE, MORE, MOREEEEEE!! I WANT FUCKIN' ALL OF WHAT JOU GOT!!"

Like before, Salma's accent came out in full strength at the height of pleasure. They didn't stop, as Chris and James soon found a rhythm, rocking her body. One after the other, they thrust giving her the sensational feeling of a cock pumping into her ass simultaneously with the other shaft stuffed in her juicy cunt. Salma's toes curled up as she spread her legs out, closing her eyes and embracing this feeling as they fucked her in unison. When she was ready for a new position, Salma opened her eyes and screamed at James.

"STAND ME UP! I WANNA GET UP!!"

"Alright, hold on!"

Chris let out a sigh in relief. As he sat there with Salma on top, he couldn't wait to move from this position despite how much he loved having his cock shoved up her phat ass. James stepped back, pulling his shaft out from her cunt and then Chris moved his hands to her hips. Salma pushed down on him as he helped her rise up. Glancing down, he watched his shaft slide out from her dark little hole and then flop against his stomach. Breathing heavily, Salma stood on her feet in front of James and then turned around. She motioned with her right hand for Chris to get up.

"Your turn to take me up front! I want both of you to stand up and like sandwich me in the middle."

With a smirk across his face, James looked over at Chris and quietly gestured. Whatever the man was trying to tell him, Chris wasn't sure. Maybe James had some experience in threesome situations, he wondered to himself. It didn't matter though as he stood up and Salma turned to face him. She shoved her big tits up against his chest, throwing her arms around him and pushing their lips together for a quick kiss. While their lips were pushed together, James pulled his hand back and smacked Salma's booty. She moaned, breaking the kiss to glance across her right shoulder.

"I always took you as an ass man, James."

He grinned, flashing his teeth and chuckling.

"Yeah, I guess you can say that babe. But I sure love those boobs too."

Salma smirked back at him, as if she were about to tease him with dirty words but instead remained quiet. Chris moved his hands to her hips, then took a look at James.

"Come on, help me lift her up dude!"

Gazing forward, Salma looked at Chris, as she felt four hands over her body now. James had moved his hands underneath her legs, almost brushing up to her thighs while Chris lifted her up from her hips. She let out a giggle as she felt her feet come up from the floor and then she reached down to grab their cocks.

"Ohhhhh, yes! It's been such a long time since I've been in this position!"

Truth spoken in words were enough to tell each man that Salma had more experience than both of them. Chris was slightly amused while James could only be turned on more from such an admission. James had adjusted his hands, using them to cup her ass cheeks from behind as he felt Salma's hand shoving his cock up the crack of her booty. It didn't take her much effort to push Chris' shaft to her tight pussy. She slid it in while James used his right hand to help her, soon finding her dark little hole as he began to thrust in.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhh yeah! That's it! I wanna feel both of these cocks back inside of me!"

Throwing her right hand out, Salma pushed her palm against Chris' back and elevated her neck up. She soon felt both men thrusting inside of her and then she gasped, gazing forward Chris' face. He couldn't hold back the desire to push his lips to hers and kiss her passionately, right as James made the first thrust into her thick ass. Salma immediately moaned into Chris mouth and pulled away.

"OHHHHHHHHH, FUCKKKKKK!!"

Once again, Salma's toes curled up upon the sensational feeling of having a cock in each of her holes. This was all she wanted from the both of them and they didn't disappoint on delivering such expectations. Together, Chris and James thrust and worked in unison. As James would pump his cock into her ass, Chris would thrust directly after him. Salma gasped and moaned, raking her fingernails down Chris back as her body shook from the pressure of being sandwiched between both men standing up. She could feel James hands squeezing her ass cheeks as he sunk his fingertips down into that smooth booty.

"OHHHH, OHHHHHHHHH FUCK!! YES, YESSSS, YESSSSSSS!!"

Her body rocked as Salma was so close to reaching the height of her pleasure. All through the night, she had held off on reaching her climax but she knew that it was merely seconds away by this point. To be taken by both of them, she was only holding back with all the strength she had left. Again and again, Chris thrust into her pussy, right after James would pump his shaft into her ass. She could feel James breathing down her neck while Chris studied her face up front. From his experiences with Salma throughout the month, Chris knew that look all too well. She was desperately hanging on, but at least he had the honor of feeling her climax when that moment came. He continued to thrust within her, watching her close her eyes momentarily and then open them with a loud scream.

"FUCK ME, OHHHHHHHH GODDDDDD!!"

Screaming so loud, Salma's legs began to shake as her inner walls collapsed and Chris felt the sudden warm rush of her juices flooding his cock from within. He gasped and came to a halt, as did James who pulled his right hand away from her ass cheeks to give it a quick spank. Christ stepped back and immediately began to pull his shaft out, causing Salma to squirt her juices all over his chest.

"Oh my god! So fucking hot!"

In a frantic panic, he called out as she was attempting to catch her breath. James had also reacted by stepped back, carefully pulling his shaft from her ass and setting Salma on her feet. Salma didn't hesitate to drop down to her knees, still taking deep breaths as she reached her hands up to grab each cock. Like before, they were back in place where they had began only this time Chris was on her left side and James to the right. Salma wanked each cock back and forth, listening to them groan and exhale deep breaths as she gazed her eyes up at them.

"I know both of you are ready to blow for me. Ready to make a big mess outta me, yes?"

Salma spoke and then she began to move her head back and forth. To the left and then right, teasing both men to make them think she was about to suck them off. James wasn't having any of this with her teasing act. As she continued to wank each cock, Salma began to pump them harder and faster with her fingers gliding back and forth. Chris' shaft was slick and covered in her juices, making her hand move at a faster pace.

"This is the second time tonight I'm gonna be covering you, babe."

Hearing Chris' words, Salma grinned up at him. Still wanking each cock, she laughed.

"Yeah, lucky you! Let's see if you can still cum that hard again!"

James snatched his cock from her, taking Salma by surprise. He preferred to wank himself, not let someone else do the work. Aiming directly at her face from her right hand side, Salma continued to jack off Chris as she closed her eyes and leaned her head up.

"Cum on me! Cum on me! I wanna get sticky! Not one load, but two!"

Licking her lips, Salma kept her eyes closed in eager anticipation for what she awaited. She knew she wouldn't be there waiting for long, not while hearing the panting and groans come from each voice of the men. Her left hand continued to glide across Chris' thick shaft, all while James continued to wank himself. He groaned and scrunched his face up while gritting his teeth and then screamed.

"Oh, FUCK! Take my cum! TAKE ALL OF IT!!"

James may have been the first to explode, but Chris followed merely seconds after. He pulled his cock from Salma's hand, just to get a better aim. Her eyes remained closed as ropes of cum splattered across her face. One covering each of her eyelashes, extending up to her forehead with drops landing in her dark hair. Gasping, Salma dropped her lower lip and pushed her teeth together. She could hear her every moan and panting cries that they both made. Over and over, Chris and James fired off wads of cum that splattered onto her face. A thick god covered her nose, dripping down. The left cheek of her face was completely covered by the heavy force unleased from James' orgasm.

"Ohhhh, man! So much fucking cum for her! Look at this!!"

Once again, James was the one yelling in excitement. He misfired, watching a wad of cum fly into her hair as Salma curved her lips into a grin and began to blink her eyes. The movement resulted in her witnessing the blur of a thick gob of cum that slathered across her forehead.

"So much cum, yes! Ohhhhh, yes!"

She could hear James giggling as he finished wanking his cock with a spurt of cum that fell down to her right breast. Chris was done, as his load had ended up splattered across the left side of her face and in her hair. He couldn't shoot off the sheer power like his first orgasm through the night, but it was still enough to satisfy her. All through the night, he had been managing to hold his ground against her lust unleashed at him. Now there had been another man involved, James who could say he survived Salma's onslaught of lust. They stood there, letting go of their cocks while she ran her fingers up to collect some of the cup dripping from her face. Salma licked her lips as she glanced up and fed her fingertips into her mouth. Sucking them clean, she moaned.

"Mmmmmm, what a wild night."

"Are you happy? I didn't know I was gonna walk in on something like this."

Nodding her head at James' words, Salma grinned with the cum still dripping from her face.

"Yeah, I'm happy. I'm not done with you yet though."

Glancing up at Chris, she spoke again.

"Or you."

There was nothing left for Salma to say. Once again, she thought about how she would be thanking Angelina for hooking her up with these studs. Both Chris and James had served the purpose, fully satisfy her lustful appetite that she craved for them. For Chris had already proven himself to her prior to tonight, but now James had finally had a taste. A chance surprise had led to this, though Salma couldn't have been happier. If she could have her way, she wouldn't be letting them wander their way back under Angelina's thumb, but that would be for another day.

THE END