Eternal Penance?

Story Info
Ghostly adulterer serves women without relief.
3.9k words
4.61
10.2k
12

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one is a little outside my wheelhouse. If you like it, please vote or comment so I know if Robert's story should continue.

It all began the day I died.

I was a player. A real cad. A complete man-whore.

I was a very fine physical specimen, over six feet tall, perfectly fit without being overly muscled, and I had been blessed with a large, perfectly proportioned cock and lots of stamina.

Women could not resist me. More importantly, I could not resist them. I lived for the next conquest and my next orgasm. Notice I said MY next orgasm. If she managed to get off before I did, well good for her. Otherwise...her loss.

I had no desire for a relationship. I only wanted to sample as many feminine bodies as I could; I used my innate sense of charm towards that goal. I lied a lot.

I was bedding Sally...my best friend's wife, giving her a vigorous rogering in their marital bed when my friend (ironically, Roger) walked in.

Roger was a peaceful soul, so I was not in any real danger. In fact, I began to laugh at the absurdity of the situation. I wasn't heartless...I felt bad; but the nut I could feel surging up within me would HAVE to cum first! I was almost there! I held up a "one minute" finger to Roger, "Hold on buddy...I'm cumming!"

The fact that it would traumatize him watching me pump my semen bareback into the mother of his children occurred to me...but only for a nano-second.

Then I felt my left arm going numb. What the hell? A tightness in my chest. I thought, hold on, I'm almost there...and began pounding relentlessly into Sally's vagina, chasing that tremendous orgasm.

Then my heart seized up...and I was gone. Poor Sally...unrequited, a big asshole laying lifeless atop her, a huge lifeless dick impaling her as her cuckolded husband looked on. And she never even got an orgasm in exchange for her wrecked marriage and horrible memories.

When I regained my consciousness, I felt detached...I was in some place ethereal. I sensed a peace I had never known before. I could not really see anything physical...just soft colors with bright spots of various complexions.

I could still feel my body, but I could not really see it...just a vague outline. I could feel the place on my side where I had fallen while rock climbing a decade earlier...but somehow it did not hurt anymore.

I could feel my entire body. Including the very turgid, just on the edge of relief hard-on I'd had when I died. It felt as if it would burst...damn I needed to cum.

I spoke, not knowing if there was anyone there to hear me. Perhaps I only voiced my thoughts in my head. "Am I...am I in heaven?"

There was a brief pause, then the other lights seemed to pulse and I heard the guffaws and laughter of several people.

I heard a soft feminine voice, from where I was not sure. The voice was mirthful...apparently bemused...yet still kind. "Do you believe you deserve to be in heaven, Robert?"

It seemed I thought about it for hours before responding. Or it could have been seconds. Every horrible thing I had ever done played across my consciousness like a bad movie.

"No, I suppose not."

From somewhere I felt a touch. Surprising me, every good thing I had ever done played past; I was amazed how many there were.

I heard the benevolent voice again. "You are not so bad, Robby. But you do have to pay a penance for your bad deeds."

"Are you an angel? My guardian angel?"

She spoke softly again, "No dear. You have not ascended...we are just people like you...trapped and hoping for redemption. Are you ready to try?"

"Y-y-e-s. What do I have to do?"

"Apparently the only thing you know how to do...in your lingo...fuck people. Only you must learn to do so with love. You will be the stuff fantasies are made of."

"I don't understand..."

"Most of the time when people fantasize, they do not feel anything. Your job will be to fulfill their fantasies...to make them FEEL what they imagine. It is what we all do. When a person has a sexual fantasy...your essence will be summoned."

"Wow. So I have people I'll be assigned to?"

"Oh, honey. There are trillions of people in the universe. And we are in a place where time and space are relative. You will never know where...or when, you will be summoned...make them happy. Now, off you go..."

"Wait! What...who? What do I do??"

But my essence had already left them.

I found myself hovering above a beautiful young Asian woman...she was completely nude laying on her back, on a simple narrow bed in a small, barren room. I sensed we were in a tiny village somewhere in Japan.

She was already pretty in a plain way, but she seemed more intensely beautiful because she was very aroused...her fingers playing with her clitoris, her hips gyrating.

I found I could hear her masturbatory thoughts, sense her emotions. To say this was a shocking new experience for a narcissist like me is an understatement. It filled me with a tremendous peace.

Of course I knew what I wanted to do. My instinct told me in this case, it was actually what I was SUPPOSED to do.

I could not "see" my body, but I could move it. I lay atop her writhing body and pressed my erection into her.

She gasped, and her eyes flew open. I could sense what she felt, and see what she saw. In her mind, she saw a handsome young Japanese man she works with. A man she had been too shy to speak to, but who she had liked for over a year. She saw him above her, felt his manhood sliding in and out of her.

She was confused, but beyond caring. Normally in her fantasies she imagined him...now she FELT him. Before long she was thrashing violently and screaming through a series of orgasms, savoring the thickness of his cock filling her up.

I felt my cock throbbing with need, it felt like I was about to cum and fill her with my seed.

But I felt something else I had never felt. I sensed her love for him, her orgasms, and her broken heart because she could not work up the courage to tell him. She could not believe he would want her.

My frustration peaked...but I could not cum. I sensed it was time to leave. I leaned down and whispered into her mind, "You are worthy..."

It came to her as just a thought. I saw a new self-confidence fill her. And a peace.

I felt my essence being pulled away from her.

In a blink of an eye I found myself above another woman. She was Caucasian, in her fifties, and over weight. I could tell she had been somewhat attractive at some point, although not a bombshell. She was sitting in a recliner in a nice, though small apartment.

I sensed we were somewhere in middle America.

She too was nude. She was not masturbating...but she wanted to. I sensed an incredible sadness; a loneliness. She had never known love, and only engaged in sex a few times, years ago. It seemed she was not sure what to fantasize, what to imagine to fill her need.

My living self would have been repulsed by her appearance, although she was not unattractive. My expectations of perfection would not have let me see that. My essence however, was able to see the beauty of her spirit and mingle that with her physical being.

I sensed what I was supposed to do...for her. I asked myself if I was sexually assaulting people?

To my surprise, I heard the soft female voice which had earlier initiated me into...whatever this existence was...whisper into my mind as I had the Asian woman. I was not alone as I had thought.

"You are not assaulting anyone...you are fulfilling their dreams more intensely than they could themselves."

I queried, "But I get pleasure from it also...the sensations on my...my..."

"Cock?"

"Yes...my cock has never felt so good."

"Did you orgasm?"

"Almost...I was right on the edge...it was so intense..."

I almost felt her breath on my neck, "And it will feel that way every time...the intensity will only increase...but you will NEVER cum on this plane of existence..."

The implications sank in. "How...how long??"

She sighed. "None of us know. We do not know how the decision is made...only that the only way out is in enthusiastic service of others. Not all of us give our penance sexually...but your moral failings were sexual, as were mine. So here we are."

"How long have you been here?"

She sighed again, "Time is relative...you will be here this time...your next person may be an ancient Egyptian or someone traveling the stars. I'm saying I do not really know how long I have been here...but when I slipped into this plane of existence, I was a maiden in the Caribbean fucking one of Black Beard's pirate crew..."

I gasped. "That was three hundred years ago!!"

She seemed unaffected, "Really? Well. You had better get busy then, huh? The lady is waiting for you. She won't be in this mood forever...do not waste the opportunity to help her."

I looked back at the woman and sensed her needs. She wanted...more than anything, to be touched. My heart nearly broke with the intensity of what it felt like to never experience a loving caress.

So that is how I began. With all the love I could muster, I lightly caressed her arms, then her shoulders and her throat. She cried softly and appreciatively with the immensity of the love she was feeling. I continued with light caresses, firm massage, and tender kisses.

Oh, yes, of course I fucked her senseless...as was her fantasy, but only after hours of making sure every inch of her body and mind was touched and satisfied. Only after I made her know what it was like for someone who REALLY wanted to, to suckle her nether regions through multiple orgasms.

She was completely spent and at peace when I felt myself...and my incredibly needy manhood...being pulled away.

I blinked and now I was standing in the bed chamber of an incredibly beautiful young lady with a thick but perfectly proportioned body which was the tone of bronze. She was standing nude by the window, staring out at the ships in the bay. I stared at her magnificently perfect ass, which just cried out for me to kiss it.

I was elated. Not only because of her, but because I sensed I was in Valparaiso in the middle of the 19th century. An exotic location I had always dreamed of seeing. Obviously I would not get to be a tourist, but I sensed the culture and history of the place.

Those ships in the harbor were either men-of-war, merchantmen bound for the Orient or whalers.

I was mesmerized by her broad, dimpled ass when she suddenly turned and looked directly at me.

At first I was in shock. Then I was able to sense her thoughts. She was not, of course, seeing me. I was only an ethereal presence. She was seeing the young British Naval officer she had fallen in love with and had been fantasizing about.

She was not a virgin. It was highly unlikely such an attractive woman could remain untouched. But her lovers to date had been inexperienced. She dreamed of a more worldly lover, someone who could take her to far off places.

She came to "me." She wrapped her arms around my neck and raised up to kiss me. She stared into the hazel eyes of her lover, fascinated.

I sensed her thoughts. It was strange, I even got snippets of conversations she'd had with him...and through that, his wants and needs. He was a swashbuckling fighter, and strong leader...but had submissive desires in bed.

She was trying to decide how to make him love her enough to choose only her. She knew he had women in other ports. But she wanted to be more than just another port of call. She wanted to be on his arm at London dinners and balls in Spain. She wanted to see the world with him.

I whispered into her mind. "Take it. Be demanding in bed, supportive in public. If you do this, he will spend his time at sea dreaming only of his mistress..."

She smiled.

She had never experienced cunnilingus before. But she had heard about it, fantasized about what it would feel like.

She gently, yet firmly pressed downward on her sailor's (my) shoulders...then on my head, until I knelt even with her full bush.

I inhaled her aroma. She was heavenly.

She lay back on her bed and spread her legs. In her imagination her lover was about to kiss her sex, but she began to move her fingers there, prepared to masturbate herself.

She sighed in shock. Imagine her surprise to find her imagination so good that she could actually feel her lover's lips and tongue on her inner thighs. Then on her labia. She clutched the sheets in her fingers and pressed her hips upwards toward the unseen source of her sensations.

I had never been much at cunnilingus. It was a selfless act. But now I could sense what she was feeling. So I knew exactly where to kiss, nibble, suck...when and where to dart my tongue to maximum effect.

Being able to experience her pleasure had a remarkable effect upon me as well. If I had a body, it would have been squirming with the frustrated need I was dealing with...my "cock" felt as if it would explode. knowing there would be no relief for me only caused me to redouble my efforts for her.

Providing oral satisfaction had just become my favorite thing to do.

Before long she was screaming through the most intense orgasms of her life, thrashing about on the bed, out of control. I too was completely lost in her passion, continuing my ministrations until she was completely exhausted, soaked in sweat and her own fluids.

As she drifted off to sleep, completely sated, I felt my essence begin to rise again. I was far from sated...and apparently never would be.

As time went on, I discovered much. I realized by giving myself so entirely, I developed serious attachments to those I "helped." I could never go back to them unless summoned...which happened occasionally. However when they entered my thoughts over the years, I found I was able to view where they were and what they were doing.

I watched intermittently as Miranda's sailor did become smitten and propose. They traveled the world together and became quite wealthy. Several years later when he died, she returned home. With the wisdom and worldliness she had gained, she became very successful in her own right.

I knew all of this because I watched from afar as I continued to serve my penance. Thousands of people all over the world...the universe actually, for well over a century.

Being etherial...not having a body...it turns out there are no physical limitations on the amount of sexual frustration one can experience. It just kept building.

And just when I didn't think it could get any more intense...it did.

I found myself on a lonely alien outpost orbiting a planet in a solar system several light years from Earth. I was in the quarters of an alien being. She had appendages different and more numerous than a human. I cannot describe her other than to tell you she was quite beautiful in her way.

She was part of a pioneering mission for her race, which had been interacting with humans for several years now.

As with anyone, I suppose, familiarity breeds emotion. She was not even certain how it would physically occur, or if it could, but she fantasized about making love with a human. I sensed an incredible level of arousal.

I could, as with humans, sense her erotic thoughts. That is really the only way I knew she was female...I did not know how to interpret her physiology.

Sensing her thoughts, I was amazed. She was not seeing some human space officer, not some diplomat, she was actually seeing ME. Nobody else had actually seen my body since I had been sent here. And she liked what she saw.

As she approached me, it occurred to me we would both have to explore and feel our way. Much like Earthly virgins, I did not know what to do for her...I was not sure if she had a vagina, or where her erogenous zones were.

We began to caress each other. Her skin felt wonderful. Firm and toned, yet soft. From her reaction, she appeared to approve of human flesh also.

We began to hug each other, which soon turned to her somehow enveloping my entire "body." I groaned...she was able to caress every square inch of my flesh...from the bottom of my feet to the top of my head I felt a tender caress. Every cell felt as if it would burst with orgasmic joy.

Then she took my penis into whatever her sex organ was. She required much more than I had to offer, but that also was resolved. My ethereal being responded, and my cock grew in length and girth until it filled her completely. He "vagina" was velvety yet almost electrified. I had never felt so much erotic sensation.

Just as I felt as if my entire body had been affected and I could take no more, a soft, yet firm appendage, much like my cock, pressed against my ass. I felt constant yet gentle pressure and then for the first time learned what it felt like to be penetrated. The firm flesh began massaging my prostate, an intense feeling I was sure would make me cum.

I thought every square inch of my body was being stimulated. When I opened my mouth to scream in ecstasy I learned I was wrong once again as her tongue entered my mouth and began dancing with mine.

I convulsed, I shook, I cried out...every fiber of my being was on fire. My cock pulsed repeatedly. I should have been cumming...but still was cursed with denial of an orgasm.

Apparently she was not!

I could feel every portion of her body shaking, my entire body was covered in her fluids and she was making an eerily haunting crying sound as she orgasmed over and over and over again.

She was in contact with every part of my body, inside and out, that could be touched. And now I realized she was in my mind also...I felt an incredibly loving, peaceful connection. Damnit I wish I could gain release so I could experience a fully sentient orgasm!

She had imprinted herself onto me. Regardless of time and space, I would be connected to her throughout my existence.

I shared my thought into her mind, "I hope you find someone to give you this always...I wish it could be me."

Her sweet voice spoke back into my thoughts, "Perhaps someday. You have given yourself so completely, you have earned a second chance..."

Empathically, she conveyed to me...this entire experience had been the work of her "alien" race, far more advanced than ours.

"You could not pronounce my name, beautiful. So you may call me Cassandra. Earth in this time is a female dominated society. Much the reverse of your life before, if you want to orgasm, you will have to convince a woman to let you. Or...you could find your way back to me..."

I was about to return to Earth in my physical form, to live out my life.

She "kissed" me.

I found myself standing on the street where I had been living. It looked familiar, yet different.

They had sent me home, but not back in time. There were no cars, and the buildings were all different. "Modern" I suppose.

Here I stood, on a busy street full of people, completely nude.

Apparently, as frustrating as denial had been in my ethereal form, there had been an element which made it tolerable.

That was gone now.

So I was standing nude in public with a painfully erect purple manhood. I almost dropped to my knees, feeling faint.

Then I realized something. Nobody seemed disturbed by my condition. They did not even seem to notice me, other than stepping around me.

As I looked around, I observed that ALL of the males were naked, and many of them had throbbing erections.

The women were all clothed, and were dismissive of the males.

I was standing in front of a recruiting office for "The Earth-Space Exploration Corps."

I heard her voice again in my mind, "Or you could make your way back to me."

I had turned to move towards the recruiting office when a tall, busty red-headed woman wearing a blouse and skirt walking by me stopped. She did not seem to notice me, looking down at her watch. She tilted her head and made a "hmm" sound as if deciding she had time between business meetings for something.

12