All Comments on 'Eternal Penance?'

by belted and teased

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
serve4herserve4heralmost 2 years ago

Very fun backstory for his arrival in a new and different world/time. Could be very entertaining launch for a new series. As always well written and a crisp clean read.

oldermale72oldermale72almost 2 years ago

Vwey nice dtaer please continue 5 stars

Norway_1705Norway_1705almost 2 years ago

Go ahead! Write a sequel! But also a prequel. The Valparaiso scene was delightful. Each location was very pretty.

I personally like the female angels more than the aliens (let's blame Sigourney), and if it were possible, I would like more female angels to help Robert understand his new role in this new world.

The future woman's orgasm seemed very fast to me; this is not a criticism but a question. Perhaps in that future/AU women take substances that enable them to orgasm faster (and thus, more often "selfish")?

In your other tales, devices that speed up, stop, or prevent orgasm often appear, so perhaps it might be possible to add a "substance" (spice, wine, skin cream) that helps women achieve selfish pleasure.

Oh... after the suspension dots... can you add a space... please? ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbelted and teased@belted and teased
You'll probably see pretty quickly that I'm into chastity, teasing, denial and femdom. I don't live this lifestyle all of the time, but my fantasies bring me back here again and again. How 'bout yours?

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES