Eternal Penance?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without looking directly at me, she took hold of my arm and dragged me to a concrete bench with no backrest on the sidewalk in front of the building. She pushed me to lay on my back.

Wordlessly, she hiked her skirt and sank down onto my white hot cock in one smooth motion.

"Mmmm...nice..."

She began pounding herself down onto me hard and fast.

I was about to find out what Cassandra meant about things being the opposite of my time.

I was building to my first orgasm in well over a century. My balls tightened up and I could feel the semen boiling. An incredible explosion was eminent.

Just as I thought I was there, she cried out in orgasmic bliss, slamming herself down fully onto me and remaining still as she enjoyed a good cum.

Finished, she stood abruptly and straightened her skirt. My manhood pulsed and flexed desperately, but the moment was gone...no orgasm for me.

I looked up in shock, "Wha-wha-what about me??"

She smiled, gave a little parade wave as if to say, "sorry, loser!"

Just like I had done to Sally and dozens of other women. She had gotten hers, and that was all that mattered.

Damn I needed relief! I guessed public sex was okay in this time. I reach down and began stroking myself...I would just rub one out so I could think clearly.

She looked at me, aghast. She reached down and slapped my hand and cock, hard.

"Stop that! What the hell is wrong with you? Do you want to get arrested? You know boys only cum if a woman lets them, sweetie."

Then she turned and walked off, her ass swinging enticingly.

I looked down at my manhood. Still hard as stone and leaking pre-cum. But, no. I doubted being in jail would improve my lot.

I stood and walked tenderly towards the recruiting office. At least in the service I would have a home. And perhaps relief from my "troubles."

Could I really find my way back across the star systems to Cassandra?

12