All Comments on 'Eternal Penance? Pt. 02'

by belted and teased

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Norway_1705Norway_1705over 1 year ago

5/5! Great! my vote for Klarr.

maybe the readers may nickname the series "when 10,000 years BC meets The Orville" (adding a touch from "Starship Troopers" by Heinlein...

Great, the seamen/semen, and the impish smile for the perineum... amazing.

But. The real history of mankind is not only clean the animal skin near the river. It was just a movie, exactly because it was just a hollywoodian idea. But it's not "truth". The real history of sex is made by patience (I know you know it), cuddling, loveliness, generosity, care and aftercare.

I liked everything in your artwork, unless the idea of Universal Revenge. It's funny, post on social the picture of each personal revenge, but sounds to me unfair, because many men did better for women.

Please don't take this comment negatively! I would encourage you to write more often and longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the story and what you have been writing recently. I quite like the sci-fi backdrop of this series in particular.

I think he should find his way back to Cassandra eventually. I also think the idea of an alien species that takes 5 hours to orgasm sounds very fun. I believe the protagonist would be perfect for the task.

Either way I love your stories, please keep it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbelted and teased@belted and teased
You'll probably see pretty quickly that I'm into chastity, teasing, denial and femdom. I don't live this lifestyle all of the time, but my fantasies bring me back here again and again. How 'bout yours?

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES