Ethan the Expander Ch. 01

Story Info
The fertility goddess’s blessing takes effect that same day.
6.4k words
4.76
18.9k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/27/2023
Created 09/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: There's important story information in "Ethan the Expander -- Prologue." I recommend you read that before starting chapter!

__________

"What did Isis say about your fortune?" Tammy asked.

Tammy laid on the bed of her and Maggie's shared room. Ethan sat on the end, turned facing her.

"Nothing serious..." Ethan said, "She mentioned I'd have a lot of kids, but it wasn't very clear."

"That's very specific. Have you been using dating apps lately?"

"No, I haven't found the mother of my ten kids yet."

"Maybe it'll be ten mothers with one kid each."

"You think I could get it with at least ten women?"

Ethan made eyes at Tammy, his smile smug and playful. She reciprocated the look, her lips turning upwards as she held her phone to her chest. They held their gaze for too long, and broke when they heard Maggie's shower come to a stop.

"I could think of a couple," Tammy said, not looking away from her phone. Ethan smiled. He laid down next to her but much lower on the bed, with his head by her calves.

The bedroom's meager furnishings didn't inspire exploration or discussion. There was a bed, a pair of nightstands, and a lamp in the corner; it was basic at best. A generic painting of the ocean from a discount store hung above the headboard. Some scentless potpourri sat on a nightstand, overpowered by the laundered bedding. For a group out and about most of the time, this seemed passable.

"Beach tomorrow?" Ethan asked, staring at the ceiling.

"Maggie wants to try surfing," Tammy said, "and there's this place by Santa Cruz."

"Are we trying surfing?"

"I can watch either her or both of you eat shit."

"No solidarity."

Tammy dropped her phone to her chest again, laughing.

Maggie, Tammy, and Ethan had been close friends since high school. They shared many interests and classes, often working together as they grew up. Both girls developed some crush on him at some point throughout their friendship. Ethan was handsome, charming, and loyal, but all were qualities deemed suitable for a close friend. He was fine with this, but in the back of his mind, Ethan wondered what life would be like had he ended up with either of them.

After they parted ways for college, they stayed in contact even for only a drunk phone call or a birthday text. But when Maggie found out they were all visiting the area, she proposed: why not go on vacation nearby?

And without anyone asking, Maggie began planning and looking for things to do in Capitola. Tammy and Ethan, though, wondered if anything would happen while Maggie wasn't present. They'd always been flirty and physical from when they first met. One would get too close while they bantered and the space between their lips would be palpable. One would, without subtlety, imply that they'd be happy to go down on the other. One would plan an elaborate outing or some day-trip and neglect to invite anyone else.

Making a move or admitting feelings might've led to something tangible. But they'd plenty of moves and plenty of feelings. Their cycle was to get close, try to court each other, get cold feet, and then take a break from being friends. Ethan was direct, raunchy, and grandiose. Meanwhile, Tammy was reserved, protective, and low-key. He always moved too fast for comfort, and she always had too many restrictions. They understood their undeniable chemistry, as well as their lacking long-term compatibility.

Yet, while they'd moved through romantic and sexual experiences since, there was a lingering curiosity: "do you think they'd fuck my brains out?"

Ethan felt an uncomfortable burning sensation on his thigh. He thought his phone was overheating. But upon reaching down, he remembered it was charging in his room. The heat was instead coming from his wallet. Tammy looked up as he started pulling it out of his pocket.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Oh, I, uh...don't remember if that server gave me back my card after dinner," Ethan said. He paused, remembering that Isis's card also produced light.

As if it sensed his predicament, the card cooled and Ethan figured he could take a look without issue. Ethan withdrew the black leather, cool to the touch, and peered inside the cash pocket. Of the grid of ten squares, not one but two had a golden "X" embossed on the card. Ethan froze: when do the "encounters" Isis spoke of take effect? Do two "X's" mean that Tammy would undergo some sort of change twice? Was Maggie involved? He had been too caught up in the magical afterglow to ask for logistical clarification.

"Uh..." Tammy said.

Ethan felt his stomach drop. He turned, expecting to see something bizarre, but Tammy was just staring, concerned.

"Did you find it?" Tammy asked.

"Oh, yes, it's there. I didn't see it at first so I freaked out for a moment."

"That happens to me too, good thing you have it."

Tammy returned to her phone, the screen illuminating her porcelain skin. Ethan returned his wallet to his pocket, trying not to stare at Tammy too hard. What was going to happen? Was it happening at this moment? She didn't seem different, but after Isis milked a cup of cum out of him, Ethan wanted to know what was going to happen next.

"Hey Tammy," Ethan said, "what was your fortune?"

A long burst of an exhale escaped her nose. She let her phone drop on the bed this time as she listened for any noise from the bathroom. They laid in silence for a moment. Ethan figured any confession would be of something she wasn't comfortable saying.

"Isis did some palm reading on me," Tammy said, "She said I would...overcome some sort of jealousy?"

"Jealousy of what?"

"I don't know, it was vague. So I don't know if it's jealousy of someone's money or status or a job they have."

"That's all she told you?"

"I was out really fast, remember? She just said that and that my close friends would help me."

"Help you overcome your jealousy? Or were you jealous of them?"

"I don't have, like, debilitating jealousy over your life or Maggie's? And I don't over anyone else I'm close to, so it could be that first one? Hm...do you have a million dollars that I can have to overcome my jealousy of peoples' wealth?"

"You shouldn't be friends with me if I had a million dollars and still had us stay in this shitty condo."

Tammy laughed, and the handle bathroom door latched open. She got up and went to the closet to pull out a towel and her pajamas. Maggie walked in, one towel wrapped around her body and a second twisted around her hair.

"Oh, sorry," Ethan said, standing up.

"I've known you since we were 12, you're fine," Maggie laughed, unfazed and gesturing for Ethan to stop.

"Did you use all the hot water?" Tammy asked, grabbing a towel from the closet, "You were in there for over 20 minutes."

"Eight of those minutes were waiting for the water to heat up," Maggie said, "This place kind of sucks."

"Maybe if Ethan wasn't so poor we could've stayed in a hotel," Tammy said, cackling and walking to the bathroom.

"We're splitting this!" Ethan shouted, the bathroom door closing and the water running again.

"Doesn't she make more than both of us?" Maggie asked, "Why didn't she pay for a hotel?"

"Then it would've been just a room for herself."

Maggie laughed and opened the closet to retrieve her pajamas. She turned to Ethan, making a gesture that suggested he turn around.

"Are you sure?" Ethan asked.

"Remember that time in middle school when I caught you looking-"

"Okay, okay, I'm facing this way. Let me know when you're done."

Ethan would often try playful and flirty lines on Maggie like he did with Tammy, but he'd never been successful. Maggie would call him on his bluff by recalling something embarrassing that he did in the past. She knew Ethan longer than Tammy. Maggie remembered his prepubescent days of losing his train of thought when he saw boobs. He was always awkward and horny, but he had grown up into a suave man who was snarky and horny.

As Maggie got dressed, Ethan faced the window on the wall opposite to the closet. The blinds were shut enough to prevent anyone from looking inside. Though, Ethan found that they were open enough for him to see Maggie's reflection. Her large breasts appeared and recoiled when she dropped her towel. She might've faced him to make sure he couldn't see anything; yet, she stood too far to realize that he could see everything.

Maggie had a healthy, hourglass body. Her sun-pecked skin was creamy white with pink and orange tones that gave her a summery glow. Every look with her hazel eyes made your heart stop, and every bat with her long, curly lashes could make you seize. If you managed to break eye contact, her thick lips recaptured your gaze. Even without her signature ruby lipstick to deliver a killing blow, if Maggie puckered, you wanted to be on the receiving end. Her rich, coffee-colored hair fell on her shoulder blades, long enough to let her try a variety of styles. Ethan's favorite was Maggie's high ponytail.

There was a tug in his pants, and he looked away from Maggie's reflection. But it was too late. Ethan imagined pulling Maggie's hair as he railed her, his thighs slapping on her big, heart-shaped ass. It might jiggle each time he thrusted, sending waves across her soft body. A life-ending squeeze from her pussy followed a yank on her ponytail: a strong grip from him led to a strong grip from her.

Ethan tried not to be so entranced by Maggie's delicious body as his cock grew harder. He wondered how he'd explain his erection when Maggie finished changing.

Getting caught with a hard-on didn't seem to concern his imagination, though. In his mind, Maggie screamed for him, begging him to fuck her harder. He spanked her ass and her body rippled in response. She moaned to the beat of his thrusts and clawed at the bedding. He grabbed her hips and pounded from a high angle, and Maggie's juices soaked his crotch. It was deeper than he'd ever been, the tip of his penis kissing her molten-hot cervix.

"You're enormous!" Maggie screamed in his mind.

"I could say the same thing," Ethan said back, spanking her again.

His ethereal hands snaked along Maggie's body like vines exploring a great wall. From her wide hips, he moved to the front, pressing on her crotch to feel his cock in her. It was but a bump lost in skin and wetness. He then navigated to her soft stomach, warm and comforting in his hands. Caressing her belly elicited softer, surprised moans, but his hands soon arrived at their destination: Maggie's tits. For as long as he knew her, Maggie had one of the best pairs. They were large grapefruits, supple and heavy with a bounce whenever she moved. Ethan bit his imaginary and his real lip, shaking with the thought of how they've only grown bigger over time.

He wondered how thick they would be if he could squeeze, how small his hands would appear if he tried to hold just one. Ethan had never seen or felt them in their glory, but he hoped they were big and heavy enough to smother him. That'd be a great way to go. He'd have to settle for one of her tops with a deep-enough dip to flaunt her canyon of cleavage.

Back in his mind, Ethan pushed her breasts up with his hands against her torso, and felt them drop over his fingers. They were so big that they warmed each entire hand. He became impossibly longer and thicker in her pussy, and she squirmed as he felt her up. He started cuddle-fucking her for a nice change of pace, and Maggie writhed underneath him. He pounced on and groped her tits, trying to get them to fit in his hands. He failed, but as recompense gave her nipples a long tug. Perhaps they were the size of large thimbles. His index finger and thumb swirled around her areola, and Maggie tried back into him so he'd go back to pounding her.

"Baby, you need to fuck me harder," she begged.

"No."

She squirmed and groaned, and Ethan felt her nipples grow harder, comparable to his cock. Missing their fleshier state, he pinched, and Maggie screamed.

"Hey, are you okay?" the real Maggie asked, destroying his sexy pocket dimension.

Ethan jerked up and reentered reality. His right hand curled in an awkward, breast-less position with his thumb and index finger pinching the air. It didn't seem as vulgar as a motion to jack off a penis, so Ethan didn't think he looked incriminating.

Maggie was in an olive crop top, loose but clinging to her chest. Ethan could see the peaks of her presumably thimble-sized nipples, and broke his gaze immediately.

"Sorry," he said, "I zoned out for a second."

"We did get up pretty early. You must be tired."

Maggie turned back to the closet, fetching a water bottle from her backpack. Ethan tried his best to arrange his pants to best hide his boner. The shock of almost getting caught should have killed it, but he was still hard.

"You didn't share what Isis told you earlier," Ethan said, as nonchalant as someone fantasizing about railing Maggie could be.

"I'm gonna sit and think about what she told me first. She was pretty insightful."

"Yeah, I got that."

Ethan slid off the bed and faced the wall to avoid exposing himself.

"I'm going to get ready for bed," Ethan said, "Tammy told me you wanted to try surfing tomorrow?"

"Yeah, one of my friends recommended it!"

"Well, good luck convincing Tammy to join."

"Can you ride her a little bit and help me convince her?"

"Excuse me?"

Maggie approached Ethan and leaned on his shoulder, making a puppy dog face.

"Please?" she asked.

While this wasn't abnormal for her to do, there was typically less chest involved. Her pouty lips and big eyes could make Ethan crack on that alone, but her bra-less breasts were grazing his arm. As she leaned and tried to hold her balance, one breast shifted and he felt a hard nipple slide along his tricep. Ethan was the hardest he'd been in months.

"Uh-" Ethan started.

"What're you having him do?" Tammy asked, now in the doorway.

"She wanted me to go surfing," Ethan said, shimmying away from Maggie. Tammy was in a pair of pajama bottoms and a long-sleeve tee. Unlike Maggie's clothes that hugged her to emphasize some curves, Tammy's were starved for flesh.

"Oh, well, you both can have fun doing that," Tammy said dryly. She walked past Ethan and threw the towel in her hair on the bed. Ethan didn't understand why Tammy was being standoffish.

"Come on, Tammy," Madison said, "It's only for a couple hours."

"I'm good with waiting for you while I'm lounging on the beach."

Maggie made a disappointed face, and looked to Ethan for an assist.

"Let's talk about it tomorrow," Ethan said, "I kind of want to just lay in bed and do nothing."

"Fine," Tammy said, "goodnight."

Ethan gave Maggie a confused look and left, walking past the bathroom on the way to his bedroom. The fan was on, but it still smelled of Tammy's shampoo, burgeoning with honeycomb and coconut. He thought of the way she smelled when they hugged. But the fictitious hug now soon included feeling for her fictitious breasts.

Compared to Maggie, Tammy was a petite girl. She was shorter with a slender build, and a complementary smaller everything. She was skinny with both less muscle and fat, but also less to grab and hold. If Maggie had pomelos, Tammy had donut peaches. Ethan preferred girls who offered more to love, but Tammy's attitude was undeniably attractive. She looked and held herself with regality and confidence. Her creamy and glassy skin was well-cared for, and her glossy and voluminous hair was a waterfall of ink. Tammy's flirty gaze from dark, almond eyes made Ethan want to beg. But her smirk that flashed blinding ivory teeth made him want to give her everything. Indeed, she was beautiful, but physically not Ethan's type. A shame given their emotional chemistry.

Good thing he had someone who could give him nosebleeds when he thought of her. Perhaps Ethan would finish the job when he got into bed.

Ethan's room was identical to Maggie and Tammy's, save for a different mass-produced painting above the bed. He changed into a pair of athletic shorts in the dark and sat shirtless atop the queen-sized bed. His phone vibrated on the nightstand.

"She's already snoring," Tammy sent to their group chat.

"Oh I forgot you were a light sleeper," Ethan wrote back.

"It'll be fine- I have earplugs. Is it hot to you right now though?"

"You're like, in some winter pajamas."

"I changed to a cami but it still feels warm in here."

"Hmm I don't think they have air conditioning; it usually doesn't get that hot in Capitola."

"Ugh!"

Ethan received a notification from his individual chat with Tammy.

"Lemme try not to spam the gc," Tammy sent, "Are you sleepy?"

"No not yet. I thought you wanted to go to sleep now?"

"I'm not sleepy either."

"Do you want to go and chill downstairs?"

"I'm good."

Ethan was at a conversational dead-end, so he laid back and stared at his phone screen. Tammy appeared to be typing something, but stopped without sending anything. This happened two more times.

"Can I come over?" she asked.

Never before has a man jumped so fast to go put on a shirt.

"Yeah, the door's not locked," Ethan wrote before getting into bed. He scrolled through social media to feign more nonchalance. After a couple of seconds, Tammy cracked the door and walked into his bedroom. She flipped the light switch by the door, and a lamp in the corner illuminated the room with a dim, warm tone. Ethan saw that she had on a black camisole, making her skin glow by contrast. Her cheeks were pink, as if from dehydration.

"It's so hot in there and out in the hallway," Tammy whispered.

"Is it any better in here?" Ethan asked, "Are you feeling sick?"

"I just feel warm, not achey or anything. I guess it's a little better in here?"

She sat on the bed facing him. Her long fell like ocean waves of silk as she moved around.

"You didn't want to go to bed yet?" Ethan asked.

"I wasn't feeling like it."

She moved again, laying next to him. Ethan could feel his pulse echo from his chest and into his toes. They had never been alone together in a bed. This felt more forward of Tammy than usual, especially strange since she was cold to him when he left their room.

Ethan grabbed a bottle of water from his nightstand. He offered it to her, and she made direct eye contact as she took it from his hands.

Tammy sipped and they both sat in silence for a few moments. Was she judging him for how awkward he was being, or was she participating in it as well?

"Did you just start feeling hot?" Ethan asked.

"I felt it after my shower," Tammy said, "and then it went away after I got back to the room. But then I started feeling it again when I laid down to go to bed."

Ethan's wit melted nervousness, "You mean you're physically ill when you're away from me?"

Tammy glared at him for a split second, but broke eye contact and looked away to think. Her eyes flitted back to his, and she threw herself on him. A leg flew over Ethan and she was straddling him, sitting on his upper thighs.

"I thought you liked it when I'm clingy for you," she said.

Ethan could feel his mouth agape as they stared at each other. But like a puppet whose string breaks, Ethan was not in control of it. He was shocked at how brazen she was being. But a nervous look was creeping on her face. If he didn't encourage her, this opportunity may not present itself again.

Ethan raised one hand and grabbed one of her hips. With the other, he pushed some of Tammy's hair out of her face and behind her ear to cradle her head. She rested her face in his palm.

They continued to stare, but then Ethan pulled her in. Tammy's lips were soft and delicate- his almost enveloping hers. His hand on her head dropped to the lonely hip, and she pulled him closer to kiss harder. She tasted like mint, and the honeycomb-coconut scent of her hair tickled his nose. They kissed and kissed, his hands attempting to respectfully explore her body. Ethan traced her shoulder blades, and felt each vertebrae as he caressed her skinny back. Tammy responded to his survey with soft moans, and he took it as a sign to take it a step further. He grabbed both hips again and pulled her into his thickening cock, but she broke away.

12