Ethan the Expander Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are we sure this is okay?" Tammy asked.

"You haven't been waiting for this?"

"Have you?"

"I've never not been curious."

"I...I just...I-"

"Couldn't handle it when Maggie had a boob on my arm?"

She glared again, but continued to sit on his lap. Ethan leaned in, his mouth by her ear so the bassy notes of his voice could electrify her: "Are you going to be jealous, or are you going to come take what's yours?"

Tammy melted into him. She panted and grabbed his lips with hers in possessive passion. He was hers, as he had been in years past. And while she was aware of Ethan's relationships, flings, and dates, she had never met any of these women. They were words in a conversation, not real women. She was the only real one now. Even if it were just for tonight, if it were just to sate her mutual curiosity. Maggie's unreasonable rack would not be distracting him now.

Tammy started grinding back and forth along his hard cock.

"You are jealous, huh?" Ethan asked, holding her hips down.

She pouted, stopping her movements. He took this as a sign to stop pushing or he'd end up jacking off alone tonight.

Ethan's hands fled from Tammy's hips, moving up her sides until they reached her flat chest. Her small nipples were hard underneath her cami- a good sign.

"I'd be a liar if I said you didn't drive me wild," Ethan whispered, "Haven't you always?"

Tammy accepted this offer, and resumed grinding on him. Ethan massaged her breasts, trying to gather enough flesh for some small handfuls. He rubbed them all over, making sure to get the sides and underneath her chest. Even with the cami, he could feel her hot skin tug and shift under his hands. There wasn't a lot to play with, but he could still have fun. His fingers went about for what seemed like hours, exploring her chest a hundred times over. Eventually, he yanked on her nipples from over her shirt.

"Oh my god," Tammy moaned, a little too loudly.

"You like that?"

"N-normally not this...this much."

Her rhythm began losing consistency, surprising Ethan with her degrading focus. Tammy's ragged bliss was arousing nonetheless, and Ethan twitched from her long strokes. There was a dampness from her slit as Tammy graced him with her juices. Ethan imagined fat pussy lips gobbling a g-string, begging for his cock, drooling for it. He could feel his pulse through his hands as he let his mind wander, gripping Tammy's breasts hard. She winced for a moment, and Ethan paused for a split second, disappointed in how he couldn't be too rough. There may have not been enough padding.

Even so, he continued to massage, continued to search for and manifest more flesh. He could pleasure her all over her breasts if there was something extra. She'd moan and shiver as his hands grabbed and brushed her, attempting to cover every square inch. Ethan imagined her breasts fattening in his hands and spilling out of her shirt. He imagined them growing until they were Maggie's size, with stiff nipples to grab onto. She'd wail from their erogenous sensitivity. He'd latch onto one with his mouth, tugging and pinching at the nipple wit.

Tammy moved faster, losing breath as Ethan's thick member slid through the folds of her pussy. Ethan churned underneath, rubbing her tits harder to match the intensity. They moaned and tore into each other, kissing with lustful force. Eventually, he slid his hands off the top of her shirt and down it instead, and Tammy started convulsing.

"Oh my god!" she croaked, so high-pitched she was almost inaudible.

Her thighs squirmed on top of him as she came. Her arms squeezed him and she leaned in for some sloppy kisses, licking Ethan all over. Ethan tried to ball his hands in a final grasp of her breasts, but now with unexpected difficulty.

"What...what-" Tammy managed to get out while she came.

Ethan could only feel what was happening underneath the cami. Expanding flesh slowly pushed his fingers apart. He felt hot skin try to spill through each finger- soft tit flesh escaping the confines of his grasp. On his palms, small nipples grew harder and wider, almost to a half-inch in diameter. Tammy writhed and pulsed, leaning into the god-touch of Ethan's hands.

"I...agh!" Tammy purred.

Their growth slowed and stopped when each tit was the size of a naval orange. Tammy's orgasm came to a simultaneous end, and she collapsed onto Ethan, her new breasts still in his hands. She still held her eyes shut, her quiet screeching now a breathy afterglow.

"You weren't even in me, yet," Tammy said, "but that was...that was-"

"Holy shit."

"What?"

Ethan retracted his hands from Tammy's shirt and she looked down. She gasped as she fell out of the straddle and next to him, as if her breasts were some creatures latched onto her chest. All Tammy's life, she had small, unimpressive boobs. And now, for the first time, they were trying to escape one of her shirts.

"What is this?" Tammy asked, "How did this happen?"

"I...I don't..." Ethan managed to say.

"I've...oh my god, I've always wanted boobs!"

This was the power of the fertility goddess: the power to bring "fortune" to women. Ethan smirked as he thought of an omniscient goddess blessing small-chested Tammy with breasts.

Tammy pulled off her cami, revealing a pair of creamy D-cups topped with dark, erect nipples. Her stomach still flat and her waist still snatched, Tammy's body fat was all concentrated in her chest. Tammy groped them, felt for their weight and size, and then pushed them up before letting them fall. They recoiled with as much heft as Maggie's.

"How...how do they feel?" Ethan asked.

"They...huh...." Tammy said, still inspecting.

She poked and prodded at each breast for a few more moments, staring off into the distance. Soft moans escaped her, but Ethan wouldn't have noticed them if he wasn't watching with intent. Tammy dropped her hands and looked at Ethan.

"It felt...better when you were touching them," Tammy said.

Ethan's face got hot: "I could...you know, keep going? For science?"

"What if they got bigger?"

"Then you could hire me as your private masseuse and/or plastic surgeon."

"Hm...we should take all our clothes off for science too."

Just as fast as he got dressed, Ethan tossed his clothes overboard onto the floor. Tammy stripped off her pajama pants and revealed the absence of underwear.

"Do you normally go to bed commando?" Ethan asked.

"I thought I should if I was going to go to bed with you."

Ethan was wrong about a tiny g-string, but he was right about Tammy's puffy pussy lips. They shined with her girl cum and her wetness. Tammy caught him staring, and reached in with her fingers- they glided in with no resistance. Her folds were thick and smooth, making a slick, wet sound as she dove in. She parted them for his viewing pleasure, and he saw a viscous drop escape her pinkness and fall onto the duvet.

"Look what you've done to me," Tammy said.

He stroked his long erection for her, showing off his girthy cock and his swollen balls.

"You turn me on so much," he said.

"Let me turn you on even more- you're going to make me even bigger."

"I don't even know if it was me or what I was doing."

"Let's see if it's your hands or it's you making me cum. Either way, I want you all up on my tits- I want to be the biggest you can make me."

"Even-"

"Even bigger than Maggie."

Tammy's breasts were still smaller than Maggie's F-cup breasts. Their new size and sway could turn heads but they still paled in comparison. To Ethan, most of Tammy's body still paled in comparison. But maybe there was a way to remedy this discrepancy.

"What do you think?" Tammy asked. She crawled forward, leaning forward and sticking her wet fingers in Ethan's mouth. They were salty and sweet with her juices, and he sucked until the solitary taste of skin remained.

"Let me see what I can do for you," he hummed into her ear.

"Show me, baby."

Ethan rose, kissing Tammy as he pushed her onto the bed. She lay down, eye-fucking the man who would indulge her jealousies. Through him would she overcome all that she was envious of, by being a newer, more buxom center of his attention. She wanted boobs the size of melons, something she'd need custom bras for. She wanted them to feel so sensitive that she'd cum just from a him brushing by them on accident. She wanted them so big that his cock would be lost when she titty-fucked him. But what Ethan did next she didn't expect.

Tammy thought Ethan would give her new tits a healthy squeeze to get them to further blossom in his godly hands. Instead, he grabbed her hip and flipped her over, ass pointed in the air. She moaned, loving to be man-handled, but still pouted.

"Hey!" Tammy protested, "That's not-"

Ethan slammed his palms onto her ass with meteoric force, and she became a sopping mess again. He pulled his fat cock up to her pussy, her big lips kissing the head, begging for it to enter. It dribbled with her wetness, and Tammy tried to push back onto it.

"Pleaseee," she begged, "Will you please fuck me? Fuck me and inflate my tits?"

Ethan was about to relinquish his cock to her, but the flesh of her bony ass grew warm beneath his hands.

"Oh my god," Tammy moaned, "here too?"

"It is my hands..."

Her bum was hot, and soon it bloomed in his grasp. Tammy's skin stretched as each cheek grew meatier, thicker with a healthy padding of fat. Ethan kept his hands still, but pushed inside her pussy until he was completely sheathed.

"You're stretching me out," Tammy said, her ass plump and squeezable from Ethan's magic. He wanted to nibble and then ravage its supple weight as it grew larger. Pearly skin expanded to the size of volleyballs before slowing and stopping. Ethan bounced in and out of her pussy, feeling the plush elasticity send him back each time he dived inside. She was slick and velvety, squeezing him every time he slid inwards. Ethan almost struggled to rail her because of Tammy's death-grip on his penis and the new distance that her fat ass created.

"You want to be bigger, baby?" Ethan asked.

"Yes!"

Tammy tried to turn onto her back, but Ethan grabbed a fistful of hair and shoved her into the mattress. Her booty pointed upwards, rippling from their fucking.

"I'll decide when you do," he said.

"Okay...okay...." Tammy panted.

Ethan grabbed Tammy's hips and pulled her into him, his cock buried in the huge mounds of her ass. They were thick and bouncy, unlike anything he'd ever seen.

"Baby, my tits!" Tammy complained, "My...oh god what are you doing to me?"

Tammy's hips broadened, growing wider to complement her huge booty. As she grew she moaned and grinded against Ethan, his cock still encased by her greedy pussy. Her body became pear-shaped as she became more voluptuous. He twitched as he watched her ass flatten some to accommodate hips that were now two feet across. She could deal with more, though, and Ethan's hands slid and held her thighs. Like her flesh before, they grew warm and plumped up in his hands. They became squishy and gigantic, ripe enough to crush his head. Ethan almost wanted to take a bite out of them and eat her up.

"I'm so sensitive," Tammy moaned, jostling herself back and forth, trying to get Ethan to fuck her hard. Her legs and ass jiggled, enticing his cock buried in the thick of her slit.

"You want me?"

"Please fuck me!"

"I don't know..."

"Ethan!"

"I'm not done yet, though."

Ethan pulled Tammy up so she was on all fours, and gave her tits a big squeeze. They oozed from hands in soft deliciousness, and she shuddered when they became hot again.

"It's happening!" Tammy said, "I'm going to be bigger!"

"Are you going to grow for me?"

"I'm going to be so big for you, babe."

"How big does my jealous little bitch want to be?"

"I'm going to be bigger than Maggie, bigger than anyone else."

Her boobs started ballooning in his hands again, she moaned and writhed from the pleasure. Ethan railed her and held her tits for stability. Each breast grew in uneven spurts as he fucked her, surging when he went all the way inside. His fingers drummed her chest, Tammy's fattening tits flailing while he plowed.

"I'm going to be huge!" Tammy screamed.

Soon they passed Maggie's F-cups and into J-cups. They were cantaloupes requiring both hands to hold, and Tammy was only hungrier for more in the face of her newfound sexiness. She could be bigger. Ethan could make her bigger, make her dreams come true. With demanding adrenaline, she swiveled around the cock that was stuffing her, now laying on the bed. Tammy raised her legs to his shoulders, her plush ass so big that she was higher than she was used to. Ethan could feel each cheek push against him when his thighs slapped hers. His balls churned in response.

"Make me bigger!" Tammy demanded, taking Ethan's hands and holding them to her already-expanding breasts.

"Grow for me!"

"Ahh! Fuckk!"

In a huge surge, her tits exploded until they were the size of basketballs on her chest. They were fat and soft, with a thick battery of a nipple haphazardly pointing everywhere. Tammy's breasts were no longer hot and refused to grow, but they had both had enough. Ethan plowed her, pushing back her legs to get as deep as possible in her pussy.

"You're so big!" Tammy said.

"I could say the same thing," he said with familiarity.

He was a rhythmic drill, ensuring every inch of her soaked slit felt every inch of his steely member. Ethan mauled at her titanic teats, watching them jiggle and sway from his violent touch. Tammy screamed and tore at the duvet beneath her. Her dark eyes rolled back into her head so far that Ethan could only see the whites. Drool and hot breath left her mouth, and Ethan bent down to kiss her, to stick his tongue in her maw.

They kissed so hard diamonds could've formed in their bond. Ethan became quickly distracted though, with Tammy's breasts pushed up against his chest. He felt her tipples twitch on him, as hard as his cock. He began to thud around inside, no longer to keep his balls at bay.

"Cum with me," Tammy said, a snail-trail of spit between them when they separated.

"You're going to take it all?"

"Give me everything."

Her pussy squeezed him one last time, and Ethan lost control. Cum erupted from his cock like a hose, painting her pussy in glossy whiteness. Ethan groaned and went back to groping her tits, and soon Tammy started to cum too. She moaned and played with her new boobs with Ethan, squeezing her flesh and tweaking her nipples again. She milked his creamy spunk, her pussy guzzling it like a woman who walked through a desert and into an oasis.

"So much!" Tammy said.

Ethan had indeed never cum so much...since that afternoon. But that was likely just another side effect. Tammy's flat stomach was a now a small, cumflated pouch. It grew bigger and tighter still while Ethan finished, making her seem pregnant by a couple of months. She held onto him as their shared orgasms began to fade, and they kissed for a long moment.

"I'm huge," Tammy said, panting. Her breasts were bigger than her head but impossibly plush. She now sported child-bearing hips and thighs, and an ass that would spill over just about any chair. Ethan did not have to reevaluate who he found sexier for very long.

"Didn't you want to be?" he asked.

"...it's all I ever wanted."

Ethan reached for her breasts again, and Tammy cooed from their sensitivity. They were warm, but not hot like earlier to foreshadow their growth. Isis's magic seemed to have run out. Ethan was content with that for now, but in the back of his mind, he thought of the second "X" on the card.

"Hm...I guess I can't make you any bigger than this," Ethan said.

"Maybe we could...try again tomorrow," Tammy said, "although I can't wait to show Maggie all this."

She rubbed her boobs, their inflated glory engulfing her small hands. Tammy tried to hug them in her arms, unable to unless she compressed each one against her body.

"Do you think I'm sexy?" she asked.

He held her face in one hand bringing her lips to his again: "I always have."

"Then let's show me off tomorrow."

She removed his hand from her breast and guided it back to her pussy, leaking his thick seed. His fingers parted her engorged lips and she let out a long gasp.

"I want some more of you today, though," Ethan said.

12