All Comments on 'Ethan the Expander Ch. 01'

by NoBralette

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Perfect. Bravo

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Definitely hoping to see more of this, I love a good varied expansion story

NicealloverNiceallover8 months ago

I love the idea that you have developed. You should continue with it. There are 9 more to go! I think Tammy’s new body will come with an increasing appetite for more sex. I cannot wait to see what impact she has on her friend Maggie, on her family and strangers who look at her. Choosing her wardrobe should make an interesting chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Keep this one going+

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

oh this kicks ass

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Damn good story

FiveFingeredDiscountFiveFingeredDiscount7 months ago

Loved it! I didn't read all of the other tags, so the cumflation was a great surprise cherry on top at the end. The descriptions of the growth, as well as two moving and touching either other, were vivid enough that I could easily picture what was happening, and I'm /always/ a sucker for an erotica story delving into BE / cumflation / maybe some stomach bulge later (wink?) that isn't afraid to be letting the characters be friends who get along, instead of strangers or enemies or one person suddenly changing mentally and overpowering the other. It's nice for it to be two people having fun, featuring those more niche fetishes!! Looking forward to the next part!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I would love to see more of this story, it’s great!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great read! I encourage you to continue if you're able

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous