Ethiopian Prince in Bangkok

Story Info
Thai MILF seduces African Muslim student.
1.7k words
3
2.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"You shouldn't fetishize Asian ladies, we are human beings, just like you, sir," Professor Marika Thanachat said firmly. The petite, curvaceous, bronze-skinned and dark-haired Thai lady gazed sternly at her student Suleiman Tilahun. Professor Marika Thanachat's words echoed in her neatly decorated office. In closed-door meetings such as these, the Professor Emeritus likes to let everyone know who's got the upper hand. There's an instinctive need to assume a position of power and advantage in all social situations, and powerhouses like Marika here most certainly adhere to that notion.

Suleiman Tilahun looked uncomfortable, to say the very least. The six-foot-tall, dark-skinned and bearded young Ethiopian Muslim man nodded understandingly. Marika grinned, pleased by Suleiman's demeanor. The brother came to spend a semester at the University of Bangkok in Bangkok, Thailand, as part of an exchange program with the University of Addis Ababa. African nations and their Asian counterparts are doing business nowadays, and education is certainly part of it. Thai people are renowned for their hospitality but they do not tolerate disrespect. Suleiman stepped on a lot of toes and had to be brought to heel.

"I apologize for my behavior," Suleiman said, sounding very contrite. Marika licked her lips and sighed. Everyone on the University of Bangkok campus knew that Suleiman had a thing for Vanessa Nguyen, a young Vietnamese woman who was also visiting from another school. The University of Bangkok has a lot of international students hailing from places like Europe, America, Africa and other Asian nations. For a while, Suleiman and Vanessa had a fling. When their tryst ended, she moved on but he didn't. Like a lot of guys the world over, Suleiman cannot stop thinking about the girl who got away.

"Suleiman, you know, obsessing over Vanessa Nguyen won't bring her back, you are going about this the wrong way," Marika said with a slick grin. Suleiman nodded, then blinked in surprise as Marika totally got into his personal space. The professor of Humanities has a reputation as being somewhat unorthodox, to say the least. Suleiman kept his cool even though he was very nervous. At the University of Addis Ababa back in Ethiopia, Suleiman had been top dog. In the City of Bangkok, Thailand, the Ethiopian stud was a fish out of water.

"Duly noted," Suleiman replied, wondering what Professor Marika Thanachat was getting at. Marika drew closer to Suleiman, until he could smell her perfume, and a lot of other things that a fella has to be awfully close to a lady in order to detect. Marika's brown eyes locked onto Suleiman's, and suddenly he realized what poor jungle mammals must feel in the presence of a python. Marika licked her lips, and pressed her body against Suleiman's. If a guy ever did something like that to a female colleague, it would be harassment. Women, on the other hand, get away with shit like that. It just wasn't fair.

"Vanessa Nguyen is nineteen years old, Suleiman, she's a brat, you're twenty-one, a young man of fine intellect, you need a real woman," Marika said, sighing for emphasis. Suleiman froze, wondering how to extricate himself from the situation. Marika rubbed her hand against Suleiman's crotch, and in spite of himself, he grew hard. Marika smiled satisfactorily. In her four decades of existence, Marika has always been a beauty. Most of the male scholars and instructors on campus were wrapped around her finger. Nice to know she's still got the touch with younger men as well.

"What do you want from me?" Suleiman demanded, taking a deep breath. Even without having his professor coming onto him, the Ethiopian stud wasn't having the best of weeks. Suleiman's ex Vanessa Nguyen was seen walking around the campus with Chad Whyte, a tall, red-haired white guy from Boston, Massachusetts. The burly exchange student, a product of Boston's very own Northeastern University, has a thing for Asian girls and seemed ready to add Vanessa Nguyen to his collection. Suleiman hates Chad with a passion. Why does shit always go south for him?

"I want you to stop thinking about that bitch Vanessa Nguyen and realize there are far better women around," Marika said, and she then took a step back. Marika Thanachat, a boss babe if there ever was one, is a formidable gal. Educated at London's Brunel University and the University of Singapore, Marika is passionate, driven and takes no prisoners when it comes to professional ambitions and personal ties. At the age of forty, Marika is the youngest tenured professor at the University of Bangkok. Marika goes for what she wants, but the one she doesn't do is force it. Marika wants Suleiman, but he's too much of a bitch to go for her, she won't press the issue.

"Better women, such as yourself?" Suleiman asked, a cocky grin stretching his handsome features. Not for the first time, Marika noticed how good-looking Suleiman was. Ethiopian men looked so different from other Africans. They were tall and lean, men of good humor and even temper, and they carried themselves like princes. What is a fine man like Suleiman doing with a ditzy little bitch like Vanessa Nguyen? It's fine that Suleiman likes Asian women, but he really ought to have a better selection process when vetting potential mates...

"Yes sir," Marika replied softly, and then she waited. A woman can throw a man every damn hint in the universe, but he's still got to bust a move. Suleiman looked Marika up and down, and grinned. The short, bossy Thai woman was obviously besotted with him. Suleiman took her small hands in his and nodded. Marika smiled brightly and leaned closer to him. Suleiman leaned down and kissed Marika on the lips. Now we're getting somewhere, Marika thought as she threw her arms around Suleiman. About time the Ethiopian stud made a move...

The University of Bangkok is a very high-end institution, rivaling the University of Singapore, the University of Tokyo and Shanghai University among Asia's top schools. As such, the campus rules are quite strict and professors are forbidden from fraternizing with students, on or off campus. Professor Emeritus Marika Thanachat threw caution to the wind as she got her freak on with her student Suleiman Tilahun, right in her office. Fortunately, it was after hours and the Humanities Building was deserted...

"Slow down," Suleiman said, groaning as Marika sucked his dick like a Hoover vacuum. Leaning against a wall which was decorated with Marika's credentials, Suleiman sampled her other talents as she sucked the hell out of his dick. Marika winked at Suleiman while fellating him. The ladies of Bangkok are infamous for their wild sexual appetites and the naughty professor is definitely no exception. Suleiman's long and thick dark dick tasted magically delicious and Marika couldn't get enough of him. Sliding her tongue up and down Suleiman's shaft, Marika caressed his balls while working him over. The Thai MILF had her African stud right where she wanted him.

"Hmm, that was fun, but you've got to lick my dkxkmi saen xrxy ( delicious flower ) before I let you fuck," Marika said to Suleiman as she got to her feet. Wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, Marika sat up on her fine teakwood desk, and spread her thick thighs invitingly. Suleiman looked at Marika's hairy pussy and nodded. Marika grinned as Suleiman got on his knees, but not to pray. The African Muslim stud inhaled Marika's womanly fragrance and then buried his face between her thick thighs. Do black men from Ethiopia like the taste of Thai pussy? Only one way to find out!

"Hmm, nice," Suleiman said as he lathered Marika's pussy with his tongue. In his hometown of Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Suleiman has had his way with plenty of Ethiopian ladies, and even those supposedly forbidden Somali ladies. A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman no matter where she's from. Marika the Thai MILF is in a category by herself and Suleiman savored the experience he had with her. Inhaling the smell of her pussy until it was embedded in his brain, Suleiman ate Marika's pussy like a hungry man. Marika squealed in delight and shouted obscenities in Thai, English, and a few languages Suleiman didn't recognize.

"Hmm, go for it," Marika whispered, and she rubbed her nipples together as Suleiman continued to do his thing. Sucking on Marika's clit while thrusting two fingers into her snatch, Suleiman took her to the edge. Shuddering violently, Marika cried out as she came. Suleiman stepped back and smiled while admiring his handiwork. Is there anything as wild or as primal as an orgasmic woman? Marika slowly came down from cloud nine. Suleiman smiled at her. Marika gazed at him hungrily. Oh yeah, the lady wants more...

"Magnificent ass," Suleiman said, admiring Marika's big golden booty as she got on all fours. Pulling a condom out of his wallet, he rolled it on his hard dick. Without further ado, Suleiman pushed his dick into Marika's pussy while gripping her hips. Marika groaned sharply and pressed her big ass against Suleiman's groin. Suleiman held her down as he fucked her with deep, passionate strokes. Freaky MILFs like Marika need fucking and Suleiman is most definitely the right man for the job. Marika's passionate screams emboldened Suleiman and he fucked her even harder. Can't get enough of a good thing...

"Fuck me," Marika demanded, and Suleiman laughed, smacking her big butt as he slammed his dick into her pussy. For a, ahem, mature woman, Marika certainly has a tight pussy. Suleiman went to town on Marika, fucking her like there was no tomorrow. After a long while, they finally took a breather. The professor and the student exchanged a lustful look and a smile. A good fuck is a good fuck, one of life's simple pleasures. Laughing, they put their clothes back on and then parted ways.

"I love Bangkok," Suleiman said to himself as he returned to Gak House, the all-male dorm at the University of Bangkok campus residence. Walking past his fellow students, young men hailing from all over the world, Suleiman was all smiles. Thoughts of Professor Marika Thanachat haunted his consciousness. As Suleiman lay in bed that night, he didn't think of Vanessa Nguyen. MILF pussy is much better than young woman's pussy. Pussy with mileage just hits different. What Suleiman wouldn't give for an encore performance with Marika. Maybe they'd get together or maybe not. Either way, Suleiman is glad it happened. After saying his evening prayer, the African Muslim scholar went to sleep.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers