Eucalyptus Club: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karl and I now dressed sat in the lounge with a coffee when I asked him how he knew they were looking for sex. When we spoke in German I asked them where they were from, they told me they were dancers and hostesses at a club in Düsseldorf, recognised me and wanted to know what I was doing in Scotland. They were on a touring holiday. I told them and then asked if they wanted to have sex with us. I think they knew I worked for Eric who has shares in most of the club scene in the Düsseldorf area; they are sex workers; I wasn't disappointed or surprised. Eric left not long after that and we agreed to keep in contact, before leaving said Eric will be over here about once a month to see how his investment is progressing. Don't be surprised if he contacts you, I knew what that meant and was rather excited about it; if I am honest.

The next two days were quite and I enjoyed my time on the beach, it helped me come to terms with what Tom, Pete and George had done to me; history now. On the way back in the car on the Thursday I received a text from Steff inviting me to join him on Friday overnight as he was up here for an unplanned business meeting on the Saturday afternoon.

I travelled up and met him off the train then we walked over to the Central Station Hotel together, I was dressed in my white Fred Perry slacks, shirt and jacket that Steff had bought me for our Turnberry hotel overnight stay. I followed him in and we checked in together at reception then went to his executive suite. Steff explained to me that the photographs Stan, Pete and George took of me found their way onto the internet and handed me a flash drive of them. After we got to know each other again, had a meal in the hotel and went back to our room for the night and breakfast in bed. This happened every few weeks and I also had similar invitations from Eric to Turnberry, the envelope they gave me each time went into my College fund.

Later when I got home and alone I checked the photographs on the flash drive Steff had given me, they were poor quality, the only recognisable thing of me was the wrist tie that Shelia had given me. I checked YouTube for the video, found it, I was surprised to see over twenty seven thousand views. It didn't bother me what's done is done I suppose I was enthralled that so many people looked at me.

I also met with Karl a few times too both here and Germany but never seen Cassi or Alexa's again, I kept it all very discreet from everybody, it was how we all wanted it. I never told Steve or Shelia about what happened that weekend until after one day with Steve in the showers when something happened between us.

© andy943shorteroticstories

If you want to know what happened after this to Alan, Steve and Sheila you can find out in the Eucalyptus Club followed by the Eucalyptus Club Ladyboy Party.