Eucalyptus Club: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wasn't long before everyone was up and getting ready for their visit to the big city. Steff and I had opted out, nobody asked why even although we had worked out the perfect excuse. We waited and watched as all three cars fully laden left; they wouldn't be back until late that night.

Steff smiled and said follow me, we found an empty double bed that didn't protest when you moved in it. Steff slowly undressed me as I undressed him, he was going to show me what I should do; I hadn't said anything about what happened yesterday afternoon. Steff started by positioned me with the help of some pillows and said I will ease you first, I didn't know what he meant then I felt him applying scented oil; it was a nice soothing feeling.

He then leaned over me, as I looked into his eyes he started to press against me, saying just relax, initially it was a bit painful, more from yesterday I think, but soon eased as he engaged. I think I was grabbing the bed sheets in anticipation, but didn't need to as I was more relaxed this time. Slowly I started to enjoy it, each time he penetrated he slowed and touched, I felt a wet rush each time, the rush built each time he touched me. Slowly I felt I was about to unload but couldn't make it happen. Suddenly Steff's rhythm became faster and erratic as he built-up, I could feel him unload. It was a warm, wet and soothing experience as it drained, I enjoyed it, my first time with him, I was now so wet and exhausted. We separated and lay there together, Steff interrupted my blank train of thought saying bath time again I think and said ten minutes as he smiled. Steff said you were much more relaxed and receptive than I thought you would be. We will deal with your other ambition later.

We enjoyed our second bath of the day, more a relaxing soak, after we dried each other off went to the bedroom to get dressed to visit Eric and Karl. Steff said I have something for you that I picked up yesterday. He produced Fred Perry white, short cut tennis shorts, with matching top and trainers and white micro bikini swimwear. I just looked in amazement, I could never afford anything like that; my best friend Steve would be jealous next time we played tennis. He then handed me a pair of Gucci sun glasses. Steff pulled out of another bag a similar outfit as mine but not quite so micro I think. Dressed we headed down to his BMW Roadster to head back to Turnberry.

We headed along the coast road again, no rush plenty of time, not as daring this time more relaxed. During the journey he asked me how many different people I have had sex with? I said five, seven if you count the swingers party. How many did you know before you had sex? I said two, Steve and Shelia. He then asked me is it easier and more fun to have sex with strangers? I said yes I think so as it just seems to happen. If the opportunity came up say today or soon with a stranger or someone you only met once in the passing, would you have sex with them if you wanted to or they asked you to? I said probably yes, I like having sex.

Maybe tomorrow you would like to come with me to see someone that I might like to work for me. He is a photographer and talent scout for a modelling agency and is trying to find more backers for his film studio complex. At the moment he works as a lecturer in a local College and University, training photographers and models and has a lot of contacts locally. I said yes I would like to. The Turnberry complex appeared up ahead as he said last question, do you prefer driving through the countryside dressed or undressed like Friday morning? I heisted and said, undressed as it gives you a sexual buzz. As we turned into the Clubhouse car park, said maybe we can do that on the way back tonight. I felt a deep twinge down below but said nothing.

We parked up as Eric walked over to us with a young tall blond guy dressed in white micro shorts like mine, Eric also had something similar on. I was introduced to Karl, as Eric's personal assistant his accent was distinctly German. Eric said leave your car here and we will take a golf buggy back to the lighthouse and invited me to drive. I had never driven one before but said yes ok. Eric and Steff climbed into the back, I drove off very unsure of myself as I had only had a few driving lessons from my father. So far things were going well, then, another buggy cut out in front of us I slammed on the brakes and slew off the gravel road onto the grass. Karl said something that sounded like shite; I said sorry for the rest of the journey I drove slower, a lot slower. Karl gave me directions to their apartment.

On the patio a table set out with our lunch, Eric invited us inside. Looking at me he said let's all dress down like how we first met yesterday. Karl started to undress down to his micro swimwear, I followed his lead, Eric and Steff too. Soon we all stood there with only our white matching bikini swimwear on, although Eric and Steff's weren't so micro as Karl and mines. As we returned to the table a photographer came over introducing himself as Tim Smyth-Jones and said Herr Groober is now ok. Eric said I thought we might have some photographs taken.

The photographer had us pose with golf clubs for group and individual photographs at the table on a private green and in the apartment, he seemed to like having Karl and me pose together. He then asked if I would object to being photographed naked with Karl, after yesterday on the beach I said ok. He had us pose together and separately with golf clubs and then at the apartment bar with drinks, nothing kinky or anything like that. He must have taken about twenty, thirty or more photographs of us together. On finishing he thanked us for our time and said he would have photoshopped copies ready for us by tomorrow.

We all sat at the table with only our swimwear on and had our lunch while taking about golf and general things, Eric asked about the colourful tie band I wore on my wrist. I explained what happened at the swinger's night and ending up having sex with Sheila in front of an audience. The money we got that night paid for music concert tickets we all went to. Shelia bought the wrist ties for both of us to commemorate my first time having sex, we both wear them all the time, sort of good luck thing. Eric then asked me had I ever had sex in a water bed, I said I had never seen a water bed before let alone had sex in one.

He said I always get this apartment as it has a water bed, let me show you it; I said ok. Followed him inside to the master bedroom, Steff and Karl remained at the table. It was impressive and large, he said go on try it out. I climbed onto the bed, almost immediately I fell back into it as it adjusted for my weight. I floundered about he said now try to sit up but I couldn't ended up rolling over onto my face then my back as I tried, eventually I managed it. Stepping out of it was also a challenge, both of us were laughing at my antics.

As I stood at the side of the bed, it was then that I could feel my arousal from the rolling experience gently pushing out the tight pants I was wearing. Standing their I was probably, looking lost as Eric came over and wrapped his arms around my waist, putting his thumbs inside my waist band, slid my swim pants down so I could step out of them. It was done so slowly it was erotic.

He stepped back as I stood their naked now with an erection starting to form then he slid off his swim pants. We both stood there facing each other, I was so aroused by now that I developed a full blown erection, it wasn't long before we both had erections as we faced each other. We stood in silence then Eric said do you want to join me in the water bed, Karl will keeping Steff entertained; I knew what that meant, but wasn't upset about it. Eric by hand gesture and a lustrous induced smile invited me into the water bed.

I climbed back up and unceremoniously flopped back onto the bed, as he joined me and the bed adjusted for both or weights. We rolled together then away as we tried to correct for our antics, eventually we came together as I rolled over face down he positioned himself straddling me. It took a bit of time and effort to get our position and balance correct, well sort off, we did fall over a couple of times actually more than that. I remember thinking the amount of shots he had trying to sink the ball, he must have had a very high handicap or was my evasion and escape techniques up to scratch.

As we engaged together the beds undulation did most of the work, we rode the waves together, up and down, it was a slow and unhurried engagement. It lasted a long time, I don't know how long maybe ten or fifteen minutes, could have been more. Each wave as it rolled under us and us over it was a sublime experience, slowly we both together started to climax in harmony, it was so slow in cumming it was an extended and continuing ecstasy. Then I felt it leave us, almost but not quite together.

Trying to part was an interesting experience as we tried to part the waves continued making us build and try to cum on now empty tanks. Eric abandoned ship as we both rolled apart exhausted. We thought about trying it again but were both so exhausted, compromise was a rest period where Eric shared how he became besotted with Karl when they first met. He then enquired about my sex life to date and who I had sex with before, he was very interested in my swinger's escapade with Steve and Shelia after I had wetted his apatite about it.

I confessed we only did it because we needed money for tickets to a local pop concert. Initially all we did was romp about the bed together as they photographed us, suggestive, erotic nothing more. Then some of the swingers clambered in beside us and sexually brought us all on until we climaxed. Shelia was a bit concerned when one of them wanted sex with her, she settled on a hand job for me but she insisted that I service Shelia if she couldn't, it was about to get out of hand when Shelia said it was ok. That was the first time I had sex but was too exhausted to climax.

Eric rolled over to me, as the bed moved I rolled into him, he started to nibble my chest, ears and nipples like Steff did the day before but it was much more erotic. It wasn't long before I was so aroused it must have been openly inviting. Eric was quick to acknowledged my come-on's and started where he left off but with more athletic enthusiasm, I could hear the water gurgle and wave splash under us. Eric was tiring I wasn't and looking for more we separated again and lay side by side, talking as before but less enthusiastically as I caressed him as he had done to me.

He said one more time, you can do the all the work this time, I asked how. He had me kneel and sit over and on him, not easy when the bed keeps readjusting under you. I seemed to get my balance but still unsure what he wanted, he spread his legs to keep balance and had me sit on his rock hard erection as he positioned it. I was worried that I would fall and break something off. He said start to ride the waves, slowly I did, we had our balance and started to build up speed it was like one of those cowboy films sitting on a horse slowly bouncing up and down. I was enjoying it, I could see and feel I was mini cuming, then Eric started to convulse as he unloaded, it was an incredible feeling as he did but I couldn't stop the waves were driving both of us on. On one slightly leaning rightward move's I sort of dived off, I remember seeing Eric sort off bounce up as I landed along side him.

We both lay there side by side not talking not reminiscing just lying there both breathing deeply. A few minutes later Eric said that was the best horse ride he ever had and I have a stable full of horses. I said that was the first time I did it that way and just panicked. He said good move looked really good, that was a first time that I had climaxed in mid-air like that; thankyou. We both climbed, fell out of bed together rather undignified. We headed to the walk-in shower which started automatically, it was one of those shower wash, massage things; it was great.

We dried under a roof blow down dryer, all you had to do was stand there and you became dry, even had combes and spray things sitting on a shelf. I pulled on my swim pants they felt tighter this time because of the exercision or something. As we were about to leave Eric said here is the shirt I promised you it was a white with blue piping Fred Perry shirt. Eric pulled on his shorts and shirt. We both went out to the buffet table where Steff and Eric were waiting for us, their hair was wet too, we had been away for over an hour and a half Eric said can you two guys entertain yourselves as I want to show Steff something.

After they left Karl asked me did I enjoy myself as he did with Steff, I think he was saying it was ok that I was with his friend as he was with mine. Karl explained that he was from East Germany, after the wall came down his family found they were between two cultures and not really accepted by either. He found himself living in a hostel going from one dead end job to another to make ends meet. Eric was one of the Patrons of the hostel and seemed to take a shine to him. After a couple of visits Eric asked if Karl would like to come and live with him as a house boy, he knew what that meant but it was a way out of his never ending downward spiral.

He went back with Eric to his large luxury apartment in Düsseldorf where Eric owned or had shares in a few clubs. Eric funded tutors for him to catch up with his education and is now at University studding to be a Dentist. He said that is what Steff could be to you that helping hand to a good future all you need to do is be very discreet. Today Eric photographed you and then filmed you in his bedroom, that's his thing but is very discreet about it. If you can live with that discreet lifestyle you, your family and friends have a future enhanced by Eric and I think now Steff also.

At the moment Eric and Steff are looking at a business prospect a few kilometres from here it's, what you would call a private very expensive exclusive, by invitation only, members country club. It's a sex club by another name for the elite and very wealthy, Eric has a number of financier clients or friends as he calls them putting up the money that he brings in for them from their tax free offshore accounts. You looked at it on Friday with Steff, the old Victorian House with all the Scaffolding around it with the big Eucalyptus tree out front.

Steff said you wanted some tuition on giving as well as receiving sex, I said yes, Karl took my hand and said come with me. After an hour or so we showered and got dressed, me with my new Fred Perry white shorts and shirt on before Steff and Eric arrived back. They arrived back together in Steff's sports car, both seemed excited about whatever they had agreed. I was disappointed that I wasn't going to drive the golf buggy back to the club house, probably safer that way.

Steff took me aside and said he had booked us a room for the night in the main hotel and we would have dinner with Eric and Karl tonight, before I asked he said Stan and friends are covering for you. I looked down at my attire, Eric saw me and said that's sorted too. We had dinner and a very adventurous night together. Next morning we headed back early together with only our swim pants and trainers on to see the impending film studio site, another dynamic erotic and stimulating drive.

When we arrived there Tim the photographer was amused but not surprised to see us arrive, me in my micro and Steff in his not so micro swim pants. We toured the empty buildings with Tim giving us a cometary on what he was proposing. Finished we got dressed to go into town to see Tim's photographic studio. Tim said he would like to do a portfolio of me, I was so excited that someone was that interested, I said yes. We started off with the tennis shorts and top, removing one layer at a time until I was in my micro swim pants. As he did this applied makeup to me to enhance the photographs. I felt like a film star as he did all this.

Steff suggested why didn't he audition me for inclusion in the new fashion portfolio, Tim said good idea. I went out to the changing room at the back where Tim's assistant, a University student was waiting to apply makeup and dress me. He was very camp with wandering hands but was fun to work with. I was a bit surprised when I saw what I was to wear, I was to dress as a Ladyboy, I didn't know what they were until explained to me. I was dressed in a short pink flaring one piece dress. After he finished dressing me I must admit I really looked the part. Tim photographed me in various still poses against various backdrops on a screen. We did three more outfits before we had finished. As we left I noticed a photograph poster on the wall of his studio of Shelia naked from the back looking over her shoulder; with her colourful wrist tie on.

By now it was midday and we had to get back, as we arrived all the guys had packed the cars and were ready to leave. We all said our goodbyes, including Steff, before he left handed me a couple of envelopes and a flash drive and said open them in private after we have gone. After they left I went upstairs to the loft room and opened the envelopes as my laptop fired up. One had 200 euros in it from Eric and the other 200 pounds from Steff, a note in each said thank you for an enjoyable weekend and that they would contact me later. I didn't know what to do or say, anyway they had left. I opened the flash drive files they were photographs of us at the apartment and I looked really good, the short video was of me and Eric in the Water bed. Tim had done a fantastic job photoshopping and editing it with discretion.

I went to the same pub with my family that night, not as boisterous this time, sort of an anti-climax. The following day my family were going on an all-day paddle steamer cruise to Campbelltown, I had been several times before and elected to go to the beach alone. The following day I wandered down to the beach where I had my assignations with the guys. I was standing there watching the paddle steamer pass by when Karl came up behind me and said, as you are alone I thought I would visit and see this famous beach; is this it? I said yes and pointed out the various points and places of interest I had told Karl where and how it had all happened.

As we sat on the rocks talking two blond girls with very long toned legs in micro bikinis walked past, one said hi to Karl, must admit he looked stunning in his blond hair, white shorts, top off and well-toned body. Their English wasn't great, recognising their accent Karl spoke to them in German, they asked what we were doing, Karl answered. We were going to go up to that big house to have sex together in the loft, do you want to come and join in with us, they both looked at each other and said Ja, Ja. We headed up to the house and climbed up into the attic room, no sooner had we arrived than they both removed their bra tops then their pants. Both Karl and I undressed too, entheausticly and without ceremony.

Cassi came over to me and we went into the old iron framed bed which protested as we clambered in, Alexa's went with Karl to the other bed which loudly protested too. Cassi took control of our proceedings she was very athletic and dynamic controlling proceedings, I learn more that day than the whole weekend. I could hear Alexa's and Karl's bed protest loudly too and in harmony with ours. Then suddenly Cassi and Alexa's swapped over and I learnt even more that day about how to control and manage the outcome and expectations of proceedings. An hour had passed since the beds first protested our presence. Cassi and Alexa's had had their fun, thanked us as they dressed I noticed both had a tattoo on their leg near their bikini line and asked them what it was. Cassi said that our Kola's climbing up a tree as they left.