Eula Grows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henry could only watch along as Eula's immense ass bulges out towards her back and Ganyu's head start's to disappear withing her motherly hips. Eula started to uncontrollably squirm the deeper she went. Her thighs were probably crushing every bit of Ganyu's lower body in the process, but she didn't care. She would be part of her very soon anyways.

When she was almost at her climax, she resumed to her initial position. Her ass cheeks now carved out a crater as soon as she sat down again. If her boobs weren't so huge at this point, Henry could spot the upper half of her eight-pack, moving in sensual rhythm. Eula was too riled up to let Henry do his thing. With her huge arms she grabbed his head and torso, pulling him to make full body contact as his dick is again inserted in her cunt. All he could do with his hands is stroke her hugely swolen clit, sending as much pleasure into her pleasure-driven mind as possible. "Yesss Henry! This is our dream come true. Become one with me- With us. Make us feel whole, together."

On her call, he emptied his entire being into her. She grew in response, leaving her no choice but to insert him as well, or he surely would be crushed. She ascends past the ceiling of normal houses at 9'2". The growth kept going as she up to 9'8", now she senses even the energy of the Shrine itself could be absorbed. The lights surrounding her fade into darkness, as her height and curves destroy the temple at 10'5".

Every being in the game's world senses her presence. She draws them towards her with her all-accompassing beauty and pheromones. Eula reaches 11'7", and right after that, 12'8". She crushed hills and structures on her path to find pleasure. In the distance she spots a formidable castle wall, with a tower that could fit her size. The people aren't concerned, as their minds and will already belong to Eula. The more people she absorbs, the higher her sense of pleasure becomes, as her brain feeds into the many new improvements. Now 14 feet tall.

The moment she cums for one last time, she finally extends past the game itself. Her tits are constantly gushing from the insane pleasure. They could produce enough milk to fill every river, while her ass is the size of islands at this point. Her muscles start to bulge into bodybuilder proportions, covering every inch of her luscious skin and making sure she'd never feel a moment of weakness.

The game shuts down, and so does the whole computer.

Level 100.

12