Euphoric

Story Info
Bro accidentally gets lapdance from estranged, stripper sis.
6.9k words
4.21
84.5k
169
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SuperWriter
SuperWriter
1,085 Followers

Copyright 2019 by SuperWriter

Smashwords Edition

I was shoved into the strip club by my two friends, each holding a shoulder somewhere behind me. "I know it's my eighteenth birthday, guys, but is the strip club really the place I need to go to become a man?" Whatever the hell that means.

"For the hundred and seventh time -- yes, dude." My friend, Chris commented from the back, still pushing.

Sighing, I finally stopped fighting and let them 'guide' me deeper into the club where the music was obnoxiously loud, the lights were dim and most importantly, where there were gorgeous women who had tits and asses so perfect, they had to be fake. The strippers were sensually pole dancing on the small platform and stages littered throughout the place, as hungry and desperate-looking men threw dollar bills at the them and in the air, 'making it rain.'

And despite my protests, I'd be a liar to say I wasn't interested in a stripper with daddy issues grinding her chest balloons in my face. Mom would kill me if she knew I were here. Good thing she'll never find out.

"Ah, that one is super hot. I'll call her over, so you can get a 'special' dance." My other friend, Logan grinned, going over to fetch her as she walked towards the other side of the club.

My eyes doubled at the sight of the stunning young woman -- who was my older sister, Crystal. The twenty-three-year-old easily fit in with the other strippers around, wearing a slutty outfit that exposed her gorgeous figure. Her already round and Double D boobs were mashed together in her corset top. Looking down from there showed her flat stomach that didn't have an ounce of fat and then the curves of her hips. My vision stopped to take in the glorious sight of her plump, full ass that was peach-shaped.

Moving on, I studied her long and toned legs that were in lacy stockings; she was also wearing platform heels that made her much taller. And to top of her hotness, she had a very pretty face with big, brown eyes that could pierce your soul, high cheekbones and a head full of luscious, black hair that fell just pass her shoulders.

My admiration of the older girl stopped the moment she started for me with my pal.

At once, recognition filled her eyes as she saw me.

"Yeah, so this is our buddy, Eric. I'm sure you'll be gentle with him." Logan still had a huge smile.

"Uh, guys. I don't really think this is such a good idea, after all." I gave them unsure glances, not sure if I should reveal she was my sister; they didn't even know I had one.

"What's wrong? Not your type?" She smiled, locking her eyes onto me.

"W-What? I..." A coherent sentence refused to form as my mind raced. What the heck is she doing? Is she really going to give her own brother - me, a private lap dance?

"Stop being a pussy, man." Chris slapped my back, forcing me to stumble forward.

I managed to stop just short of Crystal, our faces only a foot apart; she still had an easy smile that could've meant anything, so her intentions were impossible to guess, just like when we were growing up. Is she teasing me? Just messing around? Or... could she be serious? Swallowing nervously, I shook my head. "No... I think you're very pretty."

"Charming as always. Follow me." She let out an amused chuckle and sauntered away, her curvy hips swaying.

My pair of friends encouraged me to follow and before I could think too much about it, I let her lead me to a darker lit room where comfortable-looking seats were lined in spaces to either side with curtains in front of each; some were halfway closed and preoccupied by other strippers giving private lap dances. A muscled security guard paced back and forth, eyeing all the activity. Once in my own seat, all I could do was stare as my sister closed the curtain and made her way to me.

"C-Crystal, what are you doing?" I sat up straighter.

She was soon standing in front of me, staring down; her boobs squished in her top filled my vision. Bending forward to whisper, her hot breath that smelled of strawberry hit my ear. "Serving the birthday boy. Isn't that why you came? You knew I worked here."

The truth was that I had no clue what strip joint she worked at, but even if I did, why would she be so willing to go along with it? She had caught me peeping at her showering when she was still living at home and told me she'd cut my dick off if I ever did it again, with the same smile she always had. Maybe she hadn't been that bothered by it?

"So, what's it going to be, Little Brother?" Crystal made sure to whisper the question directly into my ear, making me shiver.

"Y-Yes, please." I swallowed, hard.

She chuckled and stood up straight to make eye contact. "You were always an honest kid, weren't you?" Turning around, she began swaying back and forth with both arms high, almost belly dancing. Her beautiful ass jiggled a bit as she contorted her fit body. My older sister went on like that for a short while before she backed up to sit on my lap, still facing forward.

I sucked in an involuntary breath at the softness and cushiness of her bubble butt against my crotch, which course made my cock turn to stone. She was only wearing panties that resembled more of a loin cloth, so it easily slid between her cheeks. No, no, no! She must already think I'm a huge perv!

Crystal stiffened at the unexpected contact and then laughed it little, but soon restarted the private lap dance, laying the top half of her body against my torso, so that her head was next to mine. "I'm glad you're enjoying it so much."

I blushed.

Continuing, she rotated her hips in slow circles, mashing her supple ass into my erection even more, which sent waves of pleasure throughout my whole body. My older sister sat up after a bit to lean forward with both hands on her knees and started shaking her ass in the new position, softly bouncing her peached-shape butt into my crotch.

I could seriously cum if she keeps doing that!

To my relief and disappointment, she soon switched to yet another position and straddled me, her arms on my shoulders. Her perfect, fat tits were directly in my face now as she started gyrating and moving her hips like they were made of water.

Without thinking, I reached around to her backside and palmed the soft meat of her cheeks.

"Ouu, maybe I had you pegged wrong, Little Brother." She turned her head down to look at me, giving a lazy smile. "Maybe you're a wolf in sheep's clothing."

"I-I'm sorry." I let go at once. The hell are you doing, dude?

"I think I should stop before you get even friskier." My sister laughed out loud and got off me.

I got up, too. "Uh, thanks for the dance." Thanks for the dance? I didn't know what else to say after your own sister almost grinds you to blowing your load.

"Anytime, kid." She winked and walked away, leaving me still confused as to why she had even gone along with everything in the first place.

That curiosity made me wait outside the club where she exited with a blonde who was just as hot.

"Hey, that creep looks like he's waiting for us. I'll go get security." The blonde narrowed her eyes at me.

"N-No, no!" I held a hand out with big eyes. "I'm not a creep, I swear!"

"It's fine, Jen. Just my little brother." Crystal eyed me with a blank expression.

"This is little Eric? I'd reckon to say he isn't so little anymore..." The older girl gave me a flirtatious smile while sizing me up.

I was average height, lean-bodied and had dark, short hair, so I wasn't too bad-looking. But hooking up with a smoking hot stripper? I certainly hadn't checked that off my list yet. Today really is my birthday.

"Down, boy. She's married." My sister raised one eyebrow at my grinning stupidly.

"I-I didn't do anything." It faded right away.

"You guys are cute." Jen giggled. "Well, since you're here to pick your sister up, guess my duty's done. Adios, girl." She saluted and walked off.

Seeing my sister was about to protest, I stepped up. "H-Hey, I got no problem taking you home." It had been almost two years since we last saw each other. And the meeting hadn't exactly ended... friendly. Though the fact that she had seemingly mentioned me to her friend after all this time probably meant she had forgotten about the incident of our mom holding an intervention for her, and me blocking the door when she tried to leave. And she did give me a birthday lap dance.

"What, Mom send you?" Crystal's eyes narrowed in suspicion and her voice had a tinge of annoyance.

Probably wondering why I'd wait two whole hours until she finished working. "No, it's not like that at all, I swear, Sis!" My pleading eyes searched her skeptical ones.

After a moment, she huffed out a laugh. "Sis, huh? Been a while since I been called that." She walked passed me. "Well, let's go, then. Night's a wastin', Little Bro."

Once we were off and I was driving down the road, I watched her from my peripheral as she checked her phone. "You don't have a car? I thought stripping was supposed to pay well."

"Forgot how blunt you were, too." She chuckled. "It's in the shop, been acting up lately."

"Oh." Not knowing what else to say, I drove her the rest of the way in silence and parked in the lot of her apartment complex.

"Thanks for the ride." She got out and lowered her head into the car to me when I hadn't moved. "You coming inside or not?"

"I-Inside?"

"You trying to do a parrot impression? Yes, inside. I'm guessing you didn't wait a couple hours until I was done working just to drive me home."

I hurriedly shook my head. "No, for sure. I'd love to come inside. Thank you."

Her apartment wasn't big, but had nice furniture and a big screen television.

"You can sit on the couch; I'm gonna shower and change." She headed for the hall to the left side of the room before facing me again. "No peeking this time."

"I-I won't!" I almost shouted and let out a tired sigh when she started laughing and left. Doing as she said, I settled on the living sofa and grabbed the remote on the coffee table in front. I still wasn't a hundred percent sure what I was doing in her apartment or why I sought her out after our lap dance. She's my sister. Do I need a reason to see her?

She emerged from the hall a short while later, wearing only a long-sleeved shirt that wasn't buttoned, so her Double D's were barely covered and she was giving plenty of cleavage. A strip of cloth that could barely called panties hid her pussy. I tried not to stare as she soon plopped down next to me, a couple of feet separating us.

"Anything good on?"

"N-Not really." I swallowed in nervousness, trying not to look at her.

"You trying not so hard not to look at my tits is only making me think about it." My twenty-three-year-old sister rolled her eyes and turned a bit to open her shirt, revealing the swell of her perfect boobs that looked weighty, but didn't even droop. "There. Now can you act like a normal human being and not horny teenager that you are?"

After admiring her girls for a moment, I smiled awkwardly. "Sorry. I'll be on my best behavior now."

She smiled back. And a bit into us watching television, she complained how boring it was and grabbed a pre-rolled blunt to start smoking weed. Noticing my disapproving look knowing her past drug problems, she rolled her eyes for the second time. "What? You gonna call the cops and have me hauled off to prison?"

A defeated sigh left me. At least it's not hard drugs... Though I don't know if she's still doing that stuff, and know she wouldn't appreciate an interrogation. Instead, I decided to speak what was on my mind since earlier in the night and looked at her as she kept smoking. "Um, Crystal? Can I ask why you... did what you did in the strip club?"

She chuckled, turning her head to me; her knees were raised to her chest as she leaned back with both arms stretched on the back of the sofa. "It's what you wanted, isn't it?"

"Even if that's true... why would you entertain it?"

Crystal shrugged and took another drag of the joint before blowing it out of the side of her mouth. "Just felt like it."

To most people, her answer would've seemed dismissive or incomplete, but I knew how she did whatever she felt like without much thought, no matter the consequences.

"What, didn't you enjoy your birthday gift? Sorry, pal, no refunds." She laughed out loud.

"H-How about exchanging it for something else, then?" I tried to keep nervousness from affecting my voice.

"Oh, sure. How about a blowjob? Or would you rather use my tits?" She chuckled and grabbed one.

"A... a blowjob would be good."

My sister went to take another puff, but stopped to make eye contact with me. "What?"

Already having steeled myself, I cleared my throat. "It would be one of the best and unforgettable moments of my life if you gave me a blowjob."

She stared at me with a stone face.

Her dead expression made my heart flutter. "A-And it is my birthday..." Yeah. That'll definitely convince her.

After staring for a bit, she started smoking and watching TV again.

From my seat, just a fee feet away, a million thoughts were bouncing around in my head and just as much emotion swirling around inside me. What the hell were you thinking?! You've completely screwed up your one chance at reconnecting!

Some seconds went by when she spoke again. "After I'm done."

"W-What?" My head snapped up to her.

"I'll suck your dick after I'm done smoking." She clarified without looking at me.

More thoughts and emotions erupted in me, but they were filled with happiness and disbelief this time.

And as promised, she finished her joint a few minutes later and looked at me. "Stand in front of me; I don't feel like leaning over right now."

"O-Of course." I practically jumped from the couch to get into position.

"Someone's excited." The older girl smirked up at me, making me blush as I undid my belt buckle to pull my jeans and briefs down.

With no restriction, the boner that had been hiding sprung out, revealing my hardened cock; veins were pulsing all around and it periodically twitched.

"Shit. Didn't know you were packing like this, Little Bro. Otherwise, I could've used you on the nights my boyfriend was acting like a dick, no pun intended."

I was pretty sure she had exactly intended that. "R-Really?"

"I'm joking." Crystal laughed. "Just what kind of sister do you think I am, huh?" Before I could answer, she grabbed my rod. "On second thought, don't answer that." She grinned up at me and started stroking slowly.

The tenderness of her hands made my entire body shiver with pleasure; they were so soft and her strokes were gentle, yet strong at the same time.

"I haven't even started yet and you look like you're ready to blow your load already." She was still smiling up at me playfully.

"I can't help it. Your hand feels so good." I defended in a weak voice

"Well then, I guess I should take that as a compliment. But do try and hold out, Little Bro. Or you won't get to say 'this was the greatest moment of your life.'" She let out a loud laugh and increased the speed of her handjob, making a groan escape my throat. Another minute of that continued until moving her head forward to plant a soft kiss on my fat cockhead.

Shit! I held back crying out as she placed her tongue on it next to give a nice and slow lick that made me wince as if in pain.

My sister then started swirling her tongue around, covering it in her sticky spit. "I think that's enough teasing now, don't you?" She gave a smirk and tucked back some loose strands of her midnight, black hair behind an ear to open wide and take my cock in.

The feeling of her warm and wet mouth covering me almost sent me over the edge, but I held back. Can't let this end too quick or I'd never forgive myself! That was easier said than done, though as she began moving, making her soft gums and bumpy tongue massage my swollen dick in unison -- a perfect marriage, really.

Grabbing onto it, to pop it out of her mouth, she looked up at me. "Doing alright there, Champ?"

I nodded immediately. "G-Great!"

"Cute. Is this your first blowjob?" She grinned.

"W-Was I that obvious?" I winced.

"As a hooker sweating in churche, but like I said, it's cute." My sister went back to the BJ right after, this time holding onto my cock with her hand as she sucked. She was a bit more vigorous, bobbing her head back and forth faster. And the fellatio was sloppier, too, causing the saliva already coated on me to dribble from her mouth and lull to the floor in sticky strands. Loud and nasty sounds filled the living room, too.

Wow. This is my first blowjob as she pointed out, but I can tell how good of a cocksucker my sister is.

The pleasure from her blowing me was starting to become too much, so when she started stroking me while stopping to focus her sucking on my engorged tip, there was no way to prevent the orgasm I'd been fighting so hard to keep at bay. My balls tightening, the semen traveled through my shaft and shot out line after line, hitting Crystal in the chin and nose as she hurriedly popped me out of her mouth.

"A warning would've been nice." She looked up at me. "I thought you were a proper lad with etiquette."

"Sorry! It just felt so good, my mind went blank for a second." My face was scrunched up in apology. "I hope you're not too mad."

A short laugh puffed out of her nose. "How can I get mad when you put it like that? Gotta wash this shit off, though or it'll crust over like glue."

"Good idea." I smiled wryly.

She appeared at the hallway to the right of the room and leaned against the hallway wall as a fierce yawn left her mouth. "As much as I'd love to kick it with you for the rest of the night, I'm liable to pass out if I don't get some Z's."

"No problem. I actually have my college classes in the morning." I got up and approached so that we stood a few feet apart. "And, um, I have no problem taking you to work tomorrow, or however long you need me to."

She gave a lopsided smile. "Sorry, Brother. But I don't plan on making blowing you a regular thing."

I quickly shook my head. "N-No, that isn't why." A sad smile appeared on me and my eyes found the carpeted floor. "I just... I missed us hanging out like we did tonight."

Some silence passed before she broke it. "If you're late, I'll cut your balls off."

I made eye contact again to see her smiling lazily at me. "I won't, promise!"

From there, we hung out almost every day for the next week, whether it was just hanging around watching movies or going out to eat. My sister retrieved her car in the time, but still let me drive her to and from work; we didn't fool around in the time as she made clear, but I was content to just be around her. Right now, I had just picked her up from the strip club and noticed she was agitated by her stiff body language and overall demeanor, less chatty than usual.

"Everything okay, Sis?" I glanced at the side of her face as she blankly stared forward.

"Just peachy. Oh, except my boss is trying to cut on the nights I work. Asshole." She answered, still not looking my way.

I offered an apologetic smile. "That really sucks. Sorry."

"Such is life." She shrugged and leaned forward a bit as she studied the road. "Make a right on Berry Road up here. I need to get something."

"Oh, sure." Once near, I took the right lane of the busy road and went on until she directed me to park in the lot of a motel; it had a second row of rooms that was accessed by the staircase on the side.

"It'll only take a sec." My sister got out and made her way to the staircase and then entered a room on the far right after knocking.

SuperWriter
SuperWriter
1,085 Followers
12