All Comments on 'Euphoric'

by SuperWriter

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
inno0cent_bystanderinno0cent_bystanderover 4 years ago

You don't deserve your username.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 4 years ago
A mentally retarded 18 year old, teenage, unemployed, fuckwit student!

So, an obviously retarded 18 yr old brother fucks his 23 yr old sister... and deliberately gets her pregnant. Errr... she is no longer working, has no income and neither does he. How exactly does he expect to support her and himself? The story doesn't explain how he currently supports himself and goes to College. (Or is it still High School?) What a fucken loser. She's also a coke addict... Incest is the least of his problems now. He can't marry her. She'll have a bastard and go back to drugs and move on from stripping to hooking. Why didn't she have an abortion? Don't tell me it's against her morals: she's a stripper, whore druggie who fucks her childish, teenage unemployed student brother. What morals?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

I want more about their relationship after everything

Bigdad1969storiesBigdad1969storiesover 4 years ago
Lenard Spencer Het a life!

It is obvious that you do not realize that some stories are "fiction" and or based on fantasy. If you don't like the story based on its story line, tham don't read it. It is ridiculously immature of you to come into the comments and show your butt hurt childish feelings. Grow up and fuck off!

Super writer great story, hope to see more!

Burning_HereticBurning_Hereticover 4 years ago
Needs "rape" tag

Waiting for a woman to get high and then fucking her in a way she didn't agree to is rape. Update your tags.

And, on a personal note, if you think this qualifies as romance, see u fuckin' shrink, dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Interesting

I’ll be honest, this isn’t perfect. But i think that’s why i like it. Too many stories here follow the same path, this is different. I’m OK with the sister being kind of a bum at the moment, and the brother being a little.. dimwitted? It leaves room for character development. I’m interested to see what’s to come if you write more. Good work overall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

I am interested in the rest i wish the whole pregnancy would be retconned, I like this story and would like you to write more of this.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Liked it

Hopefully there will be more. This story could really build.

ManoBlueManoBlueover 4 years ago
Trash

He was so lame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Promising Start, but Got Weird

The story started out well, but got weird on the second page. It would have been cool if she had "finished" the lap dance at the apartment, or even just the blowjob. The whole nonconsentual pregnancy thing was super awkward, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not what I expected

I was expecting a "separated at a young age and grown up apart, only to find out after it was too late" type of scenario, not knowing she was his sister right off the bat.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Hated it that his sister was a drug addict. Loved the fact that he wanted her to get clean. But I hated the way that he manipulated her still and all. 3/5

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Liked the story but it didn't conclude. Unfinished story. 3/5

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Great story!

11/10!!!!!

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

Unfinished story and a drug addiction sister that is high and doesn’t remember what happens,, and what about the baby being an addict

2⭐️ story for me

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So a rapist brother with pure intentions, and a drug-addicted stripper sister. Noice, I'm sure their kid's gonna be raised real well

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This definitely needs to continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSuperWriter@SuperWriter
Please read **** I hope you all enjoy my stories! And while I love writing, it is hard to do it for free. I want to make this a career and write full-time, which obviously means more stories for you guys because I have plenty of great stories waiting to be written. Trust me. ...