Euphoric

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wonder what she needs here? All I could do was wait for the next five minutes, then ten. She said she'd only be gone for a moment. I was being worrywart, but couldn't help getting out of the car to go check on her. At the door, I went to knock and paused at hearing what sounded like grunts and wrestling inside. "Crystal?!" I twisted the knob to see it was locked as my heartbeat doubled and then rammed my shoulder into the door, forcing it open.

Inside the motel room, my sister was pressed to the wall by some skinny guy who looked to in his thirties, but old at the same time. His appearance instantly let me know he was a drug addict.

That's why she's here; I guess she Isn't only sticking to the weed, after all. Putting the idle thought away for the time being, I rushed up and shoved him to the bed and pointed at him as he went to get up. "If you ever touch my sister again, I'll fucking kill you! Do you understand?!" I wasn't exactly the toughest guy, but seeing him lay hands on my beautiful sister sparked a fire inside me.

"B-But I caught her trying to steal when I went to the bathroom." The man's eyes were wide in fear.

"I don't give a shit!" I growled and faced Crystal. "Are you okay?" I put my hands on either side of her face. "He didn't hurt you, did he?"

Her eyes opened in surprise and she shook her head. "No..."

"Good. Let's go."

We left the motel room with the scared junkie watching us the whole way.

"You know, you're kind of sexy when you're mad." She watched me with an ambitious smile once we were back in the car. "And thanks to you, I was able to sneak out with the coke he was hiding under his pillow." My sister took a small baggie with white powder from her coat and shook it, grinning.

Anger flared inside me for the second time, but it was aimed at her now. "You put yourself at risk, and for what? That stupid powder? I thought you were clean, Crystal?"

"So what, you're gonna judge me now? You're no better than me; I don't know why I thought you were actually different." She glared at me for a moment and sat forward. "Joke's on me, I guess. Take me home."

My mouth opened and closed like a goldfish, knowing I had really screwed up this time. Shit!

I drove her home in silence and parked in front of her complex.

Crystal opened the car door and went to get out the second it stopped, however, I grabbed her arm before she could.

Twisting in the passenger seat to face me, she narrowed both eyes at me. "You have two, point three seconds to let me go before I karate chop your ass."

I hastily released her. "S-Sorry, but I don't want our relationship to end because of a stupid misunderstanding. I'm not judging you at all, Sis, I swear." My head cast down as I broke eye contact and my voice fell. "I just worry about you... I never stopped."

She was quiet for a short time before responding. "You're my little brother. It's my job to worry about you, not the other way around... though I was never really good at that, was I?"

I lifted my head to see she was smiling, making me do the same. "No, you weren't. You really sucked."

"Hey, don't push it, bub." One of her eyebrows went up as she smirked. "But if you're really that worried, I'll let you come up, so you can make sure I don't OD or something."

"P-Please don't joke like that."

Crystal laughed out loud.

Inside her home, she did a few lines of the cocaine right in front of me; we were both sitting on the living room couch as always.

"Woo. I needed that." She leaned back into the leather sofa, smiling happily.

Of course I wasn't ecstatic with her doing drugs, but being able to keep an eye on her made me feel better. Some time passed while we watched a movie, but I noticed my older sister kept shifting and changing positions throughout the whole movie. "Hey, you okay?"

"Shit, no." She answered, annoyed and sat up straighter as she turned her head to me. "I forgot how horny I get on this shit. Sorry, Little Bro, but I seriously need to go rub one out."

Before she could get up, my brain flared with an idea. "U-Um, if you want, I could help you."

A snorting laugh left her as she watched me like she was gauging whether I was serious or not. "You're seriously lucky I make very poor decisions when I'm high -- and very horny." The twenty-three-year-old moved to lay back against the opposite end of the couch, slightly sitting up against the armrest and opened her legs. She was only wearing panties, so I could see her juices had seeped through the thin material, leaving a giant wet spot.

She really wasn't kidding about being horny.

"You ever fingerblast a girl before?" Her dark eyes found mine.

"Yeah. I've done it a couple of times."

"Oh my, my apologies for underestimating you." She chuckled and slid her panties to the side to reveal her pussy. The lips were plump and were glistening with secretions, and a hardened nub above them that was her clit was engorged and sticking out. And above that was a triangular patch of dark pubic hair that was nearly trimmed. After watching me ogling her privates so a bit, she spoke again. "Any comments or are you just going to stare at my pussy all night?"

My head shook back and forth in a hurry. "No, I was just admiring it; it's so beautiful."

Crystal chuckled. "I think that's the first time anyone's ever called it that. Thanks, Little Brother." She reached down and rubbed the pink slit in the middle with an index finger. "Now, come stick your fingers in my pussy, as deep as they can go."

Quickly nodding, I scooted beside her and twisted my torso to her spread legs, then put two fingers to her pussy. On top of being ridiculously moist, it was hot to the touch. I rubbed up and down, creating nasty sounds as her sticky juices continued to leak out.

"Don't tease me right now." Crystal groaned, licking her lips. "Jam them into my twat." Without waiting, she grabbed my wrist and forced both fingers to slide inside her. "Ouu, fuck..." She grinded her hips, trying to make my fingers reach deeper.

Damn, is she sure those drugs weren't laced with Viagra or something? I've never seen anyone this horny, or maybe my sister is just a natural born freak. I took over and started fingering her hard, stabbing them into her over and over.

"Oh, baby, don't stop!" Her ass lifted off the couch as she did her best to shove her hips every time I thrust with my fingers, making the collisions even more violent, and her secretions splash.

Of course, my cock was harder than steel at seeing how slutty she was, my eyes glued to the drunk look on her face as animal-like grunts escaped her mouth.

After a couple minutes, I abruptly stopped, taking my drenched hand away.

"Why the hell did you stop?" Her annoyed and confused gaze shot to me. "I was about to cum."

I want to fuck her so bad and this might be my only chance, while she's so damn horny. "Wouldn't you rather cum with something a bit more... filling?" I took out my swollen dick, a million pulsating veins all over. Not to be cocky, but I knew it was longer and thicker than average, and that gave me confidence.

She focused on it for a moment, then squinted at me. "You think I'm that horny and desperate that I'll fuck my own brother?"

"Not at all. But you said you haven't been in a relationship in a while and don't sleep around with strangers, so I can help you." I smiled. "No bullshit drama, and you know you're safe with me. We'll have fun when you feel like it and stop the very second you don't." Even though I was smiling and doing my best to sound confident, my heart was ready to leap out my chest. I might be pushing it and could screw up our whole relationship.

Crystal was quiet for a bit as she kept glaring at me. "We're only doing this once, since I'll forget about it by morning anyway." She slid her panties off and tossed them aside. "You do have a condom, right? I'm not on anything and I sure as hell don't want to get pregnant, especially by sex that never happened."

The months of carrying around a condom in my wallet finally paid off. Thank you! Once it was on, I leaned over her as she laid back on the sofa, opening her legs and cocking them back.

"I've never had a dick as big as yours, so take it easy, big guy." My sister bit her bottom lip and rubbed her think vagina. "I'm wetter than a damn seal at SeaWorld, though."

I laughed and grabbed hold of my package to guide it to her glistening slit. "Ready?"

She took a nervous breath. "Yeah, just go slow."

"I know." I lowered my hips to plunge my thick meat into her at last.

Her insides wrapped around me and squeezed as I inched deeper. "Oh, fuck, oh..." She gritted her teeth and pushed on my stomach with a hand as I buried myself to her very core, only leaving my nuts hanging out.

"You okay?"

She took another breath into her nose. "Yes, fuck me."

The feeling of her walls squeezing my cock and massaging it in unison as I pulled back was almost mind-numbing, not to mention their hotness, but I tried to focus on the task of properly fucking her. Trying not to go to fast, I drove myself into her sloppy twat until fully submerged before stuffing her again.

"Oh god...!" She moaned each time and wrapped her arms around my back to pull me down, so that I was draping over her.

The position allowed me to submerge into her pussy easier, though how utterly wet she was made it easy enough.

"I love your fat cock in me so much." Crystal half-laughed and moaned as I pounded. "I know I was against it, but I might need your services the next time I get high." She nibbled on my earlobe, her sweet, hot breath tickling me. "Would you like that, Little Brother?"

Of course, but I hate that she plans to get high again. An idea suddenly formed in my head. If she were to get pregnant, then she couldn't get high anymore, right? It sounded crazy, but I honestly couldn't think of another way after countless attempts to get my sister off drugs. "I would like that." I raised onto my knees, smiling down at her. "And I would like it even more if I could look at your sexy ass while we did it."

She laughed out loud. "How were you a virgin before this? You have such a way with words." Crystal flipped over and got on all fours, pointing her onion-shaped ass at me. "Hurry up. I need to feel your giant cock inside me again." She shook her butt.

Quietly taking the condom off, I moved my girthy penis to the back of her vagina and penetrated her hot hole again. It felt a hundred times better with no barrier, so I almost came. Too close. My sister was out of it, but she would definitely notice if I came inside her, which is why I was hoping my pre-cum would be enough to impregnate her.

Focusing back on the situation, I pumped my steel rod into her perfect, bubble butt, causing a audible claps with each thrust.

"Harderrr." My older sister groaned and began throwing her ass back.

It only took another minute for my orgasm to cum, so I pretended to take off the condom and shot rope after rope of semen onto her butt cheeks and back.

Turning around, she frowned. "You just came on me?"

"I-'m sorry. I've just always wanted to do that, and like I said, your ass really is sexy and thinking about my own cum on it just made me act without thinking..." Please buy that!

"Well, that makes perfect sense." She laugh snorted and got up. "I'm gonna wipe this shit off and steep."

"Oh, okay." I got up. "I'll go then."

"You don't have to go, it's late. Just crash on the couch." She waved, walking away.

This is the first time she's let me sleep over. I smiled. "I love you, Sis."

She huffed out a laugh. "Yeah, I bet you do, especially my 'sexy ass.'"

I didn't have school the next morning, so I slept in until hearing Crystal cooking eggs in the kitchen and went over to watch her. 'Um, good morning." I can't believe I actually fucked her last night. Does she remember? "How are you... feeling?"

She raised an eyebrow at me, then went back to cooking. "I'm fine, why wouldn't I be? Did something special happen last night? I don't think so."

I'm pretty sure fucking your own brother qualifies as 'special,' but it's clear she doesn't want to discuss that sober. Guess it was a one-time thing, after all.

"Are you busy tonight?" Crystal asked.

"Uh, nope. Why, what's up?"

"I need you to go with me for another stop."

Drugs. I tried holding a frown. "Already?"

"Yeah, and I know you got my back after you almost killed that last guy." She smirked at me.

I did frown now. "I just... threatened him a little."

She laughed. "Call it whatever you want, but you almost made him piss his pants."

I sighed. I don't really have a choice in the matter; I want to see her safe.

"And who knows, maybe you'll get something out of it." Crystal broke eye contact with me, focusing on the eggs again.

It's clear she's talking about sex again. A surge of excitement passed through me at imagining being inside her tight, stripper pussy again, though I couldn't forgot my mission. I have to get her pregnant!

A couple months went by as my sister and I's relationship continued to grow. As promised, we did have sex every time she got high, but she didn't end up pregnant like I hoped.

Currently, I knocked on her door and she opened it. "Hey." I greeted her happily.

But she had already turned around and headed to the kitchen table on the left side of the room, and plopped down in a chair when there.

I closed the door with a concerned expression and followed to sit to the side of the table. "I really don't want to pry, but are you okay, Sis? You know you can talk to me."

She finally looked at me seconds later with a frown on her face. "You're the problem."

"W-What?"

Crystal pulled out a stick-like device and set it in front of me.

Huh? Grabbing and reading it showed it was a pregnancy test with a small, digital screen in the middle that had a pair of blue lines. "Wait." My eyes shot open and zipped to her, then her stomach for a moment. "You're... you're pregnant?"

"Ugh, don't say that word." She tossed her head back and shut both eyes.

Holy shit! I know it was my plan, but it really worked! Can't let her know that, though. "Is it mine?" I wasn't sure what else to say.

Her head snapped back down, so she could send me an annoyed look. "Being a stripper doesn't make me a whore. You're the only guy I've been fucking the last few months, remember?"

"Sorry, sorry! I swear I didn't mean it like that." I reached out and put my hand on her bare thigh, gazing straight into her eyes. "I'm going to take care of you and our baby. Just like I've been looking out for the drugs."

Her eyes narrowed at me in suspicion. "How the hell did I even get pregnant, in the first place? We've been using condoms every time."

I let her go at once, releasing a nervous laugh. "You know nothing is ever a hundred percent, Sis."

She jumped up, glaring at me. "You, little shit! You don't think I can tell when you're lying?! Why the fuck would you get me pregnant on purpose?!"

"I-I'm sorry!" I hopped to my feet, too. "I just wanted to stop your drug problem and this seemed the only surefire way to do it! I was just trying to help -"

"Get the fuck out of my house!" My sister growled, pointing a finger to the door. "I never want to see your fucking face again! You're lucky I don't kick your ass!"

I had only ever witnessed a handful of my sister's blowups, but knew she was dead serious when having one. So the string of apologies I had loaded in my throat remained there and I left with her fiery gaze on my back. She really hates me.

A few months went by and we hadn't spoken or seen each other. Of course I wanted to reach out, but knew it would only push her away. At least she'll be forced to get off the drugs now. At the moment, I had just finished making breakfast when my apartment doorbell rang. Opening the door revealed my sister -- and her swollen stomach that was barely covered by a t-shirt.

"Yes, I'm pregnant as you very well know. Are you going to just stare at me like an idiot or let me in?" Her lips melted into a deep frown.

"S-Sorry, come in."

"Mmm. What's that smell?" She sniffed the air.

"I just finished making breakfast. Are you hungry..." I trailed off as she practically teleported to the kitchen table and began eating my omelet until it was gone a minute later. "You ate my omelet..."

Crystal let out an impressive burp and faced me. "It's the least you could do after knocking me up."

"That's a solid point." I gave an awkward smile. "Um, not that I'm not happy to see you or anything, but why are you here?" Thought she hated my guts.

"I need a place to crash with my lease ending and can't exactly afford signing a new once since I'm not working at the strip club anymore -- thanks to you." She made her way to my refrigerator. "Got any pickles? I've been really craving those lately."

In awe, I watched her supple ass that was perfectly outline in leggings wiggle for a bit before my brain started working again. She may still be mad, but maybe my plan was a good one, after all. "I don't, but I can pick some up."

"Oh! And get fries from Turkey-Fil-A, too!" She shouted excitedly without looking back.

The specific restaurant was on the other side of the town, but I would've been a fool not to pamper her as much as she wanted right now.

I smiled. My plan was drastic, but it had worked and I was going to work my butt off over the next few months to win my sister's love back, and who knows, maybe earn some pregnancy pussy?


12