All Comments on 'Eureka! Ch. 01 Pt. 05'

by WorshipThyGoddess

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ju8streadingju8streading4 months ago

kaira shows her true colors

WorshipThyGoddessWorshipThyGoddess4 months agoAuthor

Hey sorry for the huge delay with this part! Had a personal thing that meant I wasn't in the headspace for writing. Hopefully you enjoy this part and I'll make sure there's not such a huge gap for Part 6! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very nice! Would be even nicer with some sexual contact with her. That sexual contact will make him (and maybe other people) even more crazy and besotted about her, while she get away with anything (Just an idea). She can make him get pawn!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

From intro and rest, I see it taking the road of conspiracy, with her showing all her power: I like it, please go on

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

hoping to see other chapters soon!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I had high hopes for this one and mostly enjoyed the first four chapters. His stuttering and inability to control himself was a bit tiresome but the characters were interesting and I really enjoyed the untold mysteries and was looking forward to finding out the answers. The burgeoning relationships between Kalen and his sexier students was keeping my attention and I liked the building tension, especially with Kaira. To be honest, I was really interested by the world building and impressed that it wasn't all explained to us, just left to the reader to piece together as the story went.

Sadly, despite all of that, I won't be continuing this series. The descent from teasing and rising sexual tension into femdom, ridiculously unexplained loss of self-control, whining, humiliation, and blackmail was simply too outside of my personal tastes to be interesting to me. It's hard to enjoy a story when you don't like or respect the main character and simply can't relate to them on a fundamental level.

For the author, I hope you continue to write. You have tremendous story telling ability and I envy your world building. You're clearly appealing to a certain type of audience with this story, just not mine. Good luck to you and do continue telling tales.

WorshipThyGoddessWorshipThyGoddess2 months agoAuthor

Hey just wanted to say thank you so much to everyone who's been commenting! Your kind words and displays of interest mean more to me than they probably should. To the commenter who's leaving Eureka, I'm very sorry to see you go, I instinctually want to convince you to stay but your reasoning valid, and if one doesn't like femdom there's definitely lots of that to come so that would be ill-advised, but I'm so glad you enjoyed the mystery and world-building. Maybe one day I'll write a new story more your speed! Thanks for your comments again and Part 6 is finished, should be out soon! Hopefully y'all enjoy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous