Eurovision Party

Story Info
Porn stars invite amateurs to a private party.
9.2k words
4.23
6.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrStill
MrStill
147 Followers

Natasha Swann pushed a large shopping trolley through Carrefour that she was getting close to filling up, minding her own business. Until two women accosted her, coming so close that she had to acknowledge them. "Hello," one of them addressed to her. She looked puzzled, not recognising them. "You're Danica Blazny," the Hello woman told her while the friend looked on.

She gave them a stern look. "My name's Natasha," she responded sharply, "I think you're mistaken."

But the 'Hello' woman persisted. "I'm Izabella. I'm your neighbour. And this is my best friend Alena. And we know exactly who you are."

Izabella looked to her friend for support, so Alena spoke up as Natasha smiled, trying to remain pleasant in the face of this public accusal. "We have your movies," Alena announced wide-eyed, certain with excitement. "That mole on your chin. And that smile of yours kind of give you away."

Natasha / Danica realised that she had given them her trademark often cum covered smile -- but she suddenly gave them a stern look. "Have you been spying on me?"

Izabella looked down at her feet, a little guilty. "No, well yes. Well, I did want to find out who I was living next to. And then you kind of matched the girl on the video, so I thought I should look a bit closer. Binoculars," she admitted.

Danica looked her two invaders up and down. They seemed to be about her age and not unattractive. And sort of eager, for something. Still she had some issues. "You do know that I am retired," she tried.

"Well, Only Fans," Alena responded.

"Yes, well that," Danica admitted.

Izabella looked to Alena and then excitedly at Danica. "I subscribed," she stated quickly. "We were wondering..." she started.

Danica laughed, clearly undone. "If I could tell you a few stories?"

The two looked excited. "Yes!" they both exclaimed.

Danica sighed. "Look, I don't know why I'm doing this. But I have a few friends coming over on the weekend to watch Eurovision. So why don't you drop over, say half an hour before the start? I guess since we are neighbours we should get to know each other."

Izabella looked like she had won the lottery or something. "That would be great!" she exclaimed, elbowing Alena to ensure that she also looked just as excited.

Danica was actually glad at their exuberance. And she sensed something interesting. "Oh," she added wryly, "it is dress-up. I imagine that you can guess the theme." The two invitees laughed and nodded, insisting that they were just so grateful for the chance. And also so, so excited. Danica smiled at what may or may not happen.

***

The doorbell rang. Grinning and bounding across the room with excitement, Danica opened her door to her first guest. Her greetings all came out in a rush. "Linda, you're here, you're early and you are not in costume. Can you explain?" Danica wriggled her hips and smiled with her glowing wide teeth as Linda stood on her doorstep holding a large bag that might explain everything.

"Nice house," Linda enthused, "two storeys!"

Danica smiled as she pecked her guest on the cheek grabbing her to pull her inside. "I live on the ground floor. But you can't go upstairs. That's where I keep the men," she revealed with wide eyes and a grin. They both laughed. "No, I do," Danica insisted earnestly.

Linda shook her head, impressed. "You haven't changed!" she exclaimed.

"Come in, come in," Danica demanded busily although they were already through the front door, "I'm still setting things up." She grabbed her guest's free hand and forced their faces together so she could properly greet Linda with a full kiss on the lips. "Ten years," she giggled after holding their kiss for an extra moment, "you haven't changed either! Look at you, thin and beautiful, not a line on your face, how do you do it?" She dragged Linda further into the house as she complemented her on her hair, her legs, her arms...

Linda finally got a chance to respond while Danica handled her, hands everywhere. "I haven't changed? You haven't changed one bit!" Linda repeated.

"Why have we left it so long?" Danica laughed as she stood back to examine her friend from head to foot. She saw the bag Linda was holding. "You want to get changed!" she declared. "You've brought an outfit! I can't wait to see it!" Everything was so exciting, as she fussed about her guest, fussed about the place.

Linda found the opportunity to respond again. "Girl you can talk! First up, can you please explain yours?" she demanded, examining what Danica was dressed in. "It looks you are in nothing but blue macramé with an outsize tiara thing on your head."

"So you like it?" Danica turned and wiggled her barely covered tight bum as she led her early friend through the living area. Linda's description was accurate, there was nothing under the blue mesh dress except for skin.

Linda grabbed Danica's bottom, just to be certain and smiled."I could never match you," she laughed as she waved the bag. "Well, I guess I better get changed and get ready for the party to start." Linda grinned widely at her host. "If this were Hot Girl Party #5 we would be all be here ready to party and the start would be you opening a bottle of champagne and forcing me to drink it."

Danica laughed. "Champagne? All they gave us was Sovietski. That's why no one minded us pouring it all over each other. And licking it off. I think they got us drunk on purpose, for the later stuff." She winked. "I always said they should have called it Hot Girl Anal Party #5. If you know what I mean." She slapped her own bottom playfully. And then pretended to look serious. "But to my eternal disappointment there was never a Hot Girl Party #6," she stated dramatically.

Linda shook her head. "I think we resolved all possible sexual permutations in number 5."

Danica agreed enthusiastically. Then she shrugged as she remembered. "And then the studio ran out of money. Or someone ran off with everything, just ahead of the police. At least that's the rumours I heard. I guess that's why they never invited us back." She changed tack. "First I have to show you the house!" She led Linda on a tour through her home.

Linda whistled at the large, well apportioned kitchen, the huge lounge area, perfect for entertaining. "You have done all right for yourself. This is all yours?" she asked. "And the top floor?" she asked.

"Off limits, like I told you." Danica smiled. "I made it good when I was on top. And my dad pulled a few strings and this place fell into my lap."

Linda nodded, impressed at that. "Good location. Not too far from the centre. Yet it feels almost secluded. Nice cul de sac."

Danica opened a door onto a small bedroom that opened off the lounge. "Guest room. You can change here," she offered. Linda went in, but Danica followed. Once again she excitedly moved into her friend's personal space, sitting on the bed right in front of her. "So what is your outfit?" Danica demanded.

Linda opened her bag for her to see. "Nothing too flashy. It's a replica of Gina G Ooh Ah, Just A Little Bit." She lifted the short glittery number out and held it in front of herself.

Danica laughed. "Not too flashy! It's all flashy! And it doesn't leave anything to the imagination! Wow, you still have the body for it." She covered a nipple that had poked through her own revealing outfit.

Linda laughed back at her. "Still?? It's only been ten years! I'm not even thirty." They both chortled at that. Their real ages were always a bit of a joke between the girls. And a source of speculation since that truth was something you did not volunteer. You were always eighteen until you weren't.

Linda stripped out of her clothes and slipped into the shiny metallic arrangement. "I never asked you if you were particularly into girls -- or into me -- or if that was just what you had to do for a job," she asked Danica.

Danica tipped her head to one side with a big smile. "Would it upset you if I told you honestly? It was always men for me unless there weren't any around. So now you tell me the truth. Did you have, er, feelings?" She grinned at the challenge she had thrown back. And lifted the front of her dress, just above her crotch.

But at that moment her doorbell went. "That will be the neighbours!" she sang out, back into her party girl high. And she marched out to greet them not waiting for Linda's reaction as she went to open the front door.

"Linda, are you coming out?" Danica shouted out a moment later.

"Just getting into my heels," Linda shouted back at her from the room. She soon joined the group.

Danica was bouncing between two other women, a bottle of bubbly in her hand having already supplied glasses to the other two. "Lila is going to be late," she advised Linda. "But look at these two!" Holding the bottle by the neck, she put her arms around the other two, pecking each of them on the cheek.

The two arrivals wore matching silver short shorts and sheer crop tops that showed off impressively flat stomachs. Both seemed good with Danica's exuberance, although no way near her level of excitement. Although they both seemed somewhat hesitant like maybe they should not be there.

"These are my neighbours," Danica revealed to Linda. "Izabella and Alena. They know all about me!" They both smiled, still slightly embarrassed.

Then Izabella looked closely at Linda. "We know you," she exclaimed finding her characteristic excitement, "you're Linda from Hot Girl Party #5!"

"I told you they know everything," Danica giggled to her glittering friend.

Linda shrugged and greeted them with a sort of agreeable smile as she took in their costumes, what there was of them. "Impressive. You two could be any number of performers. We are all Eurovision," she conceded. Then she looked closer at what Danica was holding with something between shock and delight. "What's that?" she demanded with mock seriousness.

Danica waved the bottle at Linda, still hugging her other guests. "It is," she giggled, "Sovietski! The worst bubbly that money could buy."

"The only bubbly that money could buy in the day," Linda recalled

"I didn't even know you could still buy that shit," Alena laughed.

"I found some, bought a case of it for the party," Danica revealed. "So there is plenty to pour over each other!"

The neighbours looked worried, not sure about the ramifications of that threat. Danica looked closely at the two of them in their skimpy outfits. She looked so closely she imagined that she could see their slits pressed up to the material that only just covered their crotches.

"Is Lila actually coming?" Linda asked while Danica poured the sweet fizzy wine into her visitors' glasses. The neighbours glanced nervously at Linda and Danica.

"She better be," Danica told Linda. She looked at the worried faces of the neighbours.

"Are we supposed to drink this stuff?" Izabella asked.

Linda laughed before Danica could make any suggestions. "Believe me, it's very drinkable." She drained her entire glass and Danica promptly refilled it.

"Don't worry," Danica promised them, "I'll pour it over your bodies later. You just concentrate on drinking yours down at the moment." Danica polished hers off, refilled the glass, and having emptied the bottle, straight away swapped it for a full one. The room was large but they were all standing close together near the tub with the bottles in ice.

Alena took a cautious sip of hers and then drained her glass too. "It's, um, very drinkable," she agreed. Danica refilled her glass. Izabella followed suit, to keep up with the company, nodded at the others to confirm the drink was not too bad.

"This stuff takes me back," Linda admitted, looking closely at the bubbling liquid in her glass.

"I vant all you girls on time!" Danica intoned deeply, mocking the voice of whoever tried to organise them back in the day. The hint was that no one was in charge of them any more.

Linda sighed. "So does the movie start here?"

"Yes, why not?" Danica agreed as she gave Alena and Izabella each a peck on the cheek. "Hot Girl Party #5 started with all the girls like this already there, in the party room," she reminded them. She stepped up to Linda. "You know what's coming next," she warned her.

In response Linda tilted her head back. Danica held the neck of the Sovietski just above her friend's face and let the fluid pour firstly slowly enough for Linda to swallow it all. And then she tilted the bottle so that the champagne flowed down Linda's chin. So that Danica could immediately lick it off her friend's chest. And then plant a sloppy kiss on Linda's mouth.

"Look at those two," she cried out when she had finished with Linda.

Linda looked over. Alena and Izabella had copied Danica and Linda. Izabella had grabbed a bottle from the tub. And Alena tilted her head back allowing Izabella to pour that sparkling wine into her friend's mouth until some of it ran down her chin.

"You must lick it up," Linda intoned dryly. "You don't want any of it going to waste." So, playing along, Izabella licked Alena's chin dry, then lapped further down her neck until she was gently lapping at the bared valley at the top of her friend's breasts. Having done her work, she straightened back up, finding her face close to her friend's. Then she moved her lips closer until her mouth was so close to Alena's waiting lips that she only needed to tip her head to join together for a kiss, her tongue searching passionately deep with Alena who initially taken by surprise caught up to her friend, soon responded just as passionately.

"It seems that they know what to do," Danica exclaimed. Alena and Izabella broke their embrace and looked sheepishly over to see the other two staring at them.

"Don't frighten them," Linda warned Danica. Then she gave them all a saucy smile. She turned around to wriggle her bum at the neighbours. Playfully looking at them over her shoulder, she lifted the back of her short skirt to show that she was bare underneath.

Danica knelt down next to her friend's exposed backside. "Well, I guess this is what you wanted to see," she told Alena and Izabella. And lifting the back of Linda's dress just a little higher she tipped enough of the Sovietski in her hand down the bare back that she just had to lick her friend's crease where her bottom started. And then to do the job properly she had to lick lower and deeper as her friend moaned in appreciation.

Then she stopped licking Linda and smiled at Alena and Izabella who clearly did not know what to think. Until Izabella smiled. "Hot Girl Party #5?" she asked.

"Hot Girl Party #6!" Danica insisted.

Linda flattened her dress down over her bottom, covering it all up again then smiled at the guests. "I'm sorry, but my friend does not know how to behave in public."

Danica gave Linda a stern look. "Linda, they have seen all of our movies. They know what we do." She looked daringly at the other two. "This is what you were hoping for, right?" she challenged them. Surprised by her directness they again retreated, not knowing where to look or what to say. Taking charge, Danica grabbed another bottle of Sovietski and again put her arms around the guests filling their glasses and hers to the brim, spilling just a little of it over both of them as she did. "Sorry, she advised, but we need to lick that up. Linda!"

Linda quickly obeyed her friend and licked the wine off the guests' chests.

"Thanks, Linda," Danica observed, "we don't want to get the floor wet and sticky." Linda smiled at Danica, having finished her work. And Danica looked straight back at her, danger in her eyes. "Wet and sticky. Like you," Danica smiled. She filled the guests' glasses again and also split a little of the wine again. "Whoops," she pretended.

So Linda lapped the wine off Alena, and this time Danica looked after Izabella. Of course since Danica was still holding the bottle, she managed to somehow spill a little more as she was working to dry off Izabella's chest this time soaking part of the top that only just covered her neighbour's breasts.

Danica played with the material of Izabella's top. "This is too damp and it's getting in the way," she announced and rolled it down so that Izabella's small, firm breasts were exposed. Izabella seemed to accept that as the price of dealing with Danica. She sighed, just audible. Danica tipped some more wine on one of Izabella's now bare breasts and hastily licked it off.

She turned to Alena with a lascivious smile. "I will need some help with the other breast," Danica threatened, holding the bottle close to Izabella's other breast threatening to pour. Alena gave her friend a 'well, what can I do' look and got into position to lick her friend's other nipple as Danica poured. She kept the flow up for a while so that Alena kept lapping and nibbling at Izabella's breast, treating her in just the right way to judge by Izabella's tightly closed eyes and look of lust on her face.

"Your turn," Linda smiled at Alena having grabbed a bottle for herself.

"Let me get ready," Alena smiled, as she quickly pulling her thin top over her head and tossed it on the couch. She now only wore her short shorts. After doing her magic on both of Alena's breasts Linda grabbed Izabella and now that both the guests were topless, pushed her towards Alena so that their breasts were touching. Danica helped out by pressing their nipples together. Again the two friends kissed as the other two manipulated them together, Danica pouring the champagne so that both girls were lapping tongues together intent on properly discovering each other's passions as they attempted to swallow all the sparkling wine.

"I think those two need some help," Linda suggested to Danica as Alena and Izabella grasped each other in a tight embrace. Danica and Linda squatted down having chosen who they would each concentrate on and tugged their remaining clothes, their tight shorts, down their shapely legs. Their guests barely stopped to care while they remained lost in pleasuring each other. Except that they raised their legs so that their hosts could slip their pants right off.

"Definitely an improvement," Danica joked as she poked her tongue between Izaella's legs, teasing her around her lips. Linda of course did the same to Alena who separated from her friend and turned around so that Linda could attack her from behind. Linda licked her slit and then higher to tease her around her arsehole. Alena groaned and thrust her crotch at Linda, now completely wanton. "Do you have anything to stick up there?" she pleaded.

Danica stopped her licking of Izabella to smile over at Alena. "Plenty of time for that," she promised.

Then she noticed another figure in the room standing, watching, smirking.

"I let myself in. I see you've started without me," the intruder commented dryly.

"Lila!" Danica exclaimed, "you made it!"

"Seems like," she stated. "It does appear that the party has well and truly started without me," Lila continued. She was dressed conventionally, in a T-shirt, jeans and an unbuttoned cardigan as she stared at the naked strangers and at Linda and Danica who were still in their own scanty outfits. "Please continue, I'll just get myself comfortable if it's all right with you," Lila announced. But rather than remove any of her clothing, she grabbed a bottle of Sovietski from the tub, poured herself a glass and planted herself away on a lounge chair holding her glass up in a toast to the others before downing it with a grimace. "Just like I remembered. Sweet and sticky." She stared at the four women to underline that innuendo. "Don't let me stop you," she insisted, staring intensely at the guests. "Although who do we have here?"

Danica squatted, hugging her victim from low down, arms around Izabella's bottom. "This is my neighbour Izabella," she told Lila, "except I'm going to call her Bella from now on because she reminds me of someone."

MrStill
MrStill
147 Followers