Eurovision Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lila sauntered over to Alena and Jimmy. "You seem to be enjoying him up your bum?" she checked with Alena who smiled back, confirming. Happy with that, Lila next went over to the lounge where George was pounding Bella.

Lila sat down next to Bella and stroked her neck, just below her chin. "Will you be okay with the anal?" she asked lifting the nude girl's chin so that they made close eye contact although Bella seemed somewhere far away with the fucking that she was getting. "Have you done it before?" Lila wondered of her, stroking her face to bring her back.

Bella in the throes of a professional fuck could not lie in such a situation, George deep inside her and Lila gently stroking the side of her face. "Yes," she breathed, clearly turned on and ready to try anything.

Gently grabbing George from behind, Lila guided him out of Bella's cunt. She took his cock gently in her hand and guided him lower. Bella's eyes widened as she realised that what she had agreed to was about to happen. But she did not flinch, rather she lay there enticingly, even wriggling her toes, as George worked his way into her butt.

"There," concluded Lila as she closely inspected Bella's treatment by George before kissing him while he impaled the other woman. Lila broke that kiss then looked around at the other three couples, "everyone's getting it in the right place now. My duty of care obligation is met." She once again strolled between them all, caressing and encouraging -- not that any was needed -- but also letting herself be groped and fondled by all eight of them. The eight were variously grunted with their own enjoyment. Linda and Danica seemed a little reserved around Lila but Bella and Alena had no qualms groping her covered breasts, running a free hand along her inner thighs and letting Lila fondle them when she was with them. The boys were equally brazen. Lila showed no sign of excitement, holding a look of distant amusement as the males reached out at her. Jimmy even got a hand into her jeans for a moment of reaching down as far as he could before she lifted it out to move on to the next couple. Lila seemed to enjoy frustrating their attempts to get her involved almost as much as the eight of them were enjoying each other.

Since Bella was close to Danica as they both were getting pounded, she asked Danica "what's up with Lila?"

From her prone position on the couch's arm Danica smiled down at her neighbour, waiting for her to be able to concentrate between George's exertions. "I don't know," Danica responded between lurching at her own pounding by Paul, "she used to like the fucking, God, she was into it as much as I was. You probably know -- being my biggest fan -- that we did a lot of scenes together. So many scenes. And then she stopped. Quit." Danica looked up to Lila who had come back over to play with her. "Didn't you, lover?"

Lila shook her head but said nothing as she let her friend grope her breasts through her top.

George whispered something to Bella as he fucked her from behind. She replied loudly "wherever you want to, lover!" George sped up his fucking and was clearly about to cum. At the last moment, he pulled out of Bella's bottom and came over her back as she remained prone in the position that he had taken her.

As often happens, George's finishing eruptions affected the other three men who soon spurted over the women they had been fucking too. Having withdrawn they stood together, spent, but watching the women who sat or lay proudly with their lover's cum over them. Arms crossed, Lila joined the men to watch the women.

On all fours, Bella crawled catlike over to her friend Alena who lay spread-eagled on the lounge. Bella licked at the cum on Alena's belly so Alena returned the favour by scooping some of the cum off Bella's back and licking it off her finger. Alena slooshed up Bella's body so that they could lock lips and share the cum. When they finished Alena turned to see that Lila had her arms possessively around the waists of two of their men, Jimmy and George. In both cases their cocks wavered a little, definitely no longer hard but not yet soft either. Meanwhile, Danica and Linda had found some tissues to wipe each other's cum off.

Alena smiled widely at Lila. "Wait until I tell my husband that I got fucked up the arse by Jimmy Boy at Danica Blazny's house," she enthused.

Lila looked quizzically at Alena as she nudged the now grinning Jimmy. "Um, are you sure he will be okay knowing that?" she asked. Alena laughed suggesting either that her husband was cool or that she was not bothered to think about him in the heat of the moment.

Lila looked down at Jimmy's cock which had started to rise again. "Is there still some life in you yet?" she wondered, "or are you getting turned on by the husband thing?"

Jimmy grunted, and since he was still in Lila's embrace, he squeezed her closer manoeuvring his cock closer to her front. "You are getting turned on," she bantered. "What are you going to do with it?" She grabbed his cock and gave it a few tugs. Concentrating on Jimmy, she let go of George who stepped a short distance away to converse with the other two. Jimmy went for her blouse but she batted that attempt away while still gripping his cock. "Don't get any ideas mister," she warned.

"Yeah," Danica added, "Lila doesn't like sex any more."

"I didn't say that," Lila protested.

"Well, let's see then," a fired up Danica asserted as she strode over to Lila. She went straight for Lila's T-shirt and yanked it over her head catching her arms in it.

"Hey," Lila pushed at her friend's hand but she was too late. And since she had let go of Jimmy he took advantage of his freedom by swinging his big hard dick close to Lila as he unclipped her bra and eased it over her shoulders as Danica got the T-shirt free from Lila's arms. Before Lila could think of retaliating, the other three men also surrounded her, two of them kneeling by her sides so that they could slide her jeans down her legs. Paul removed her shoes to get the jeans off easier. In a fast moment Lila had gone from a clothed woman appearing to control the proceedings to standing only in her panties surrounded by four naked men with hardening cocks and an equally naked woman who was now working on her nipples. Jimmy put a hand down the front of Lila's panties making her gasp. George stepped up and yanked them down her bare legs leaving Lila nude and at their mercy.

Jimmy sizing up the numbers of cocks and women in the vicinity manoeuvred Danica onto her knees and had his already hard cock up her bottom as they watched Lila's fate unfold in front of them. The other three men formed a crescent around Lila, forcing her down onto her knees to take each of them in her mouth in turn until they were again fully hard. That achieved, George slid on his back on the floor as the other men arranged Lila on top of him so that he had access to her pussy. As soon as she slammed down on that, John was up her arse and Paul again took advantage of her mouth.

Danica pressed her bottom against Jimmy's thrusts. She smiled over at her friend who was however in no position to converse. "See, you hadn't forgotten how to do it," Danica told her.

Linda went over to the lounge planting herself between Alena and Bella, pulling them close to her to caress them both while they all watched the men working on Danica and Lila. "That's something you don't see everyday," she told the two visitors. "I didn't think Lila even liked men. Except for the movies." Lila's enthusiastic humping and sucking proved otherwise to Linda's obvious delight. "Seems I was wrong, she does," Linda smiled.

The boys perhaps surprisingly did not last very long, although they were all coming for a second time. Firstly Paul came loudly in Lila's mouth as she aggressively enjoyed getting DPed. John sped up his enjoyment of her arse. He quickly disengaged to spurt over Lila's face, mostly around her mouth. With three of girls pleasuring each other and with Jimmy still up Danica's arse, Lila had no assistance to clean the load of cum off her face. Smiling, she let it drip onto her breasts. But now George was ready to cum. He lifted Lila off his cock in time to come over her belly. Lila lay there for a moment. She started to get up but decided to laze a little longer.

Jimmy was getting close with Danica. Feeling him speed up and tensing, she made a suggestion. "Go over and treat her," Danica told him. Jimmy obeyed, slipping from Danica's bottom keenly wanking himself as he approached Lila. She stretched up to him with her challenge of a smile. Whether he planned or not was hard to say. Jimmy came so strongly he missed her face and shot into her hair with his first burst. The next spurts went there too. She was a mess.

The girls on the sofa applauded. Danica though was the first to say something. "Darling, why did I ever doubt you," she laughed. The other three clapped louder. The boys stood around with shit eating grins all over their faces, their cocks finally softening down.

"Thanks boys," Lila exclaimed using one hand to assess just how much covered in cum she was, finding her hair sticky with Jimmy's goo. "Oh, girls," she added, "did you really think I'd changed that much?"

She stood up and strode over to the boys who were close enough to each other for her to assess their soft cocks, two at a time. "What a shame that we seem to have worn you all out for the time being." Then she smiled brightly. "I have some news. I guess it's time to tell you," she started, faking solemnly then pausing to ensure that they were all paying attention to her. "I bought the studio." She was wanking Jimmy who seemed to have the superpower the others lacked; he was getting hard again. The others stared. "You heard me," Lila declared. "I own the studio, it's mine. I make the decisions. And that means there will now be a Hot Girl Party #6!" she announced firmly. Then she dropped her voice for effect. "That is if you all want to do it."

Lila looked around to see what effect she had on the others. The first action came from the now erect Jimmy who pointed his hard cock at Lila, turned her around and bent her over and went straight up her arse. Still soft, the other three men merely reached over to hold Lila in support as Jimmy got on with his business.

The girls on the sofa had squeezed together so that their breasts and cunts were accessible to all their hands and tongues. Linda kept looking to the three soft men, hoping their performance could turn them on. Danica went more direct, went over to see what she could do with the other three boys with hands and mouth. She tried to wank two back to action while sucking on the third. But she suddenly stopped.

"Oh Heck," Danica exclaimed suddenly.

The girls stopped and even Jimmy slowed down to see what the fuss was about. Linda asked Danica what they were all wondering. "What's wrong?" she asked her friend, with some sign of concern.

"We're missing the telecast!" Danica cried.

There was a moment's confusion before they started to realise. "Quick," Paul urged. "Let's turn on the TV!"

"Good looking and brains too," Lila added in her typical dry manner. Jimmy was still up her, but he had stopped at Danica's cry.

Paul was up to the task and quickly found the channel showing Eurovision.

Danica groaned, this time in real distress with the realisation. "They're already into the voting!" she complained.

Bella realised she could remedy things. "There's only one thing to do then," she announced as she approached Danica. She pushed her host to the floor and stood over her for a moment then lowered her crotch onto Danica's face. She ground down and shimmied around until she had Danica licking her just the way that she wanted. She gently stroked the back of Danica's head in appreciation. Soon Danica had her rippling, close to another orgasm as the others watched. Bella threw her head back in ecstasy. "Czechia twelve points," she cried out as the others clapped their appreciation at her performance. And her judgement.