Eurovision Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Reminds me too," Lila nodded. "Shortish, blonde, thin waist but those great curves, what an arse. And who do you have there?" she asked Linda.

But Alena answered and introduced herself somewhat haltingly as Linda chose to continue on with her oral investigation of her arsehole. Linda had one arm around her victim's waist and waved to Lila with the other one while Alena introduced herself to Lila.

"Do you like what she is doing to your arse?" Lila asked her.

"It's just like a porn shoot!" Alena enthused as she humped Linda's mouth.

"Indeed," Lila drawled, "it is just like a porno that I think I may have seen. Naive girls meet two sex mavens because they want to find out what goes on behind closed doors. The sort of thing the studios used to thrive on, rich story line and fleshed out roles. They used to churn those out."

"It is not like that!" Alena complained dramatically.

"Oh yeah?" Lila challenged. "Except that we had a script and consent forms with our limits agreed. I assume you two are happy with anything that these two veterans of the game will do to you?"

"Yes!" Bella squeaked, caught at that moment by a wave of sensation given as Danica, copying Linda, stimulated her arsehole with her tongue, poking it right into Bella. Alena just nodded and smiled in agreement with her friend. Linda kept on with the arse licking, getting her off too.

"So is anyone else coming?" Linda asked, taking a moment's break from Alena. She and Lila looked to Danica.

"I contacted Bella. But she said she is out of the country. I don't think she lives here any more."

"And Krystal?" Linda added.

Danica shook her head. "No luck there. I couldn't find her. She has completely disappeared."

Lila nodded. "At least 'Krystal' has disappeared. She's hopefully quite happily living under her civilian name."

"So this is the party!" Bella exclaimed.

"It seems so," Lila drawled. "In which case we need to get this party moving along. Danica, Linda, you both seem rather overdressed for the occasion. Why don't you take each other's clothes off and really get this party started?" she casually directed.

Danica looked longingly at Linda and then poked her tongue out at Lila. "I hadn't thought about that," she joked as she handed her bottle of bubbly over to Alena then stood up leaving Bella to her own devices. She lent over to disengage Linda from Alena so that she could tug her friend's dress over her head, leaving Linda naked except for her shoes. "That was easy," Danica exclaimed as she knelt down in front of Linda using her free hand to spread Linda's lower lips so she could use her tongue to see how turned on Linda was.

Alena necked the rest of the Sovietski from the bottle she had grabbed from Danica then proceeded to blow it as if it was a penis. Since Bella was now also free, Alena pushed her back onto the couch. Bella conveniently grabbed her own heels and spread her legs making herself totally available to Alena who rubbed the neck of the bottle around her crotch before carefully placing the head of it into her cunt.

"Mmm," Bella murmured, happy to be humping something. Indeed she forced herself against the bottle so that it slid in another few centimetres.

Lila laughed from her vantage point. "Hard to believe that you two are amateurs," she observed. "It really is like Hot Girl Party #5 all over again."

Bella looked over at Lila with a strange look on her face. "That was ten years ago," she exclaimed, "and as I remember, you were in it too!"

Lila looked at Bella surprised.

"Oh," Danica called out, "she's my biggest fan. She knows more about the me that is Danica Blazny than I do. And she is absolutely correct, it has been ten years, and you were in it," Danica laughed over at Lila. "The only difference is that back then you were part of it as much as we were."

Lila shook her head. "I'm enjoying just watching you lot reliving your wayward youth. Maybe I can be the director."

Alena was now getting a serious rhythm going with the bottle on Bella who was showing some real excitement. "If only there was a Hot Girl Party #6," Alena exclaimed.

Danica turned to her with a salacious smile. "If only! I think we did everything in Hot Girl Party #5. I don't think there was anything left. Five girls and their dildos."

"And their arseholes," Linda added. Danica gave a Linda a look that said 'I remember' and then went to work on her arsehole with her tongue.

"So," observed Lila who hadn't moved from her position reclining on the far lounge, "there's still one of you who is covered up. Danica?"

Bella looked over. "Let me deal with that," she announced.

"But first..." Alena added, removing the bottle from her friend. She reached over to Bella and efficiently removed her friend's top which had been tucked around her waist up over her head. So now three of the four were completely nude.

Linda stepped back so that Danica in her see-through blue crochet dress stood alone in the centre of the room.

Bella's eyes lit up as she approached her target. "It's like all my porno dreams come true," she gushed.

"Do you need a hand?" Alena laughed as she necked the remains of the Sovietski from the bottle.

"I think I can handle this," Bella laughed nervously as her dream was so close to coming true. Danica spread her arms out wide so that she could embrace her neighbour and draw her into a kiss. Bella's hands were all over Danica's butt and sides and breasts.

"One thing at a time!" Danica tried to organise her.

"Of course," Bella realised as she loosened herself from the embrace so that she could finally strip the compliant Danica. All she had on was the short dress, so it only a careful lifting of it over her head for her to be as bare as the other three. Bella went to her knees to dive straight into Danica's cunt as soon as it was accessible to her. Almost too vigorously she manhandled Danica over to the couch where she had earlier attacked Alena. Danica accepted her fate, spreading her legs wide so that Bella could dive in and taste the excitement of the woman she had watched on her screens so many times, now come to her in glorious, naked life.

But there were two other naked hungry women in the room. "Ah yes," Linda decided as she approached Alena, their faces almost touching. "Are you ready for your arsehole?" she teased. Alena groaned. Taking that as a yes, Linda retrieved an empty bottle from nearby and teased her victim's smaller hole with it. Alena thrust forward with the pleasure of that, so Linda obliged by placing the neck of the bottle at her back entrance allowing her to push down on it. Soon Linda was arse fucking her new friend with the bottle.

Bella licked at Danica like it could be her only chance to enjoy her fantasy woman in real life. Danica responded forcefully, almost too forcefully, thrusting her crotch at Bella's face making awkward contact. Concerned that she may have hit Bella's head too hard with her pelvis, Danica gently reached for her with both hands and drew her up for a kiss.

"Now watch those two for a moment," the naked host instructed Bella as she stood up. "I'll be right back, absolutely promise!" She flitted out to the guest room as the others rearranged themselves so that Alena sucked at Linda's clit while Bella worked her tongue into her arse.

Danica soon returned, holding a collection of dildos and vibrators. "I hope you haven't been misbehaving while I was gone?" she asked the three of them as the two guests continued to stimulate Linda.

At her urging the three of them went over to the low table as Danica deposited her sex toys there. She got down on her hands and knees so that Linda could insert a lush into her cunt and then a thin dildo into her behind. Danica returned the favour then gave Linda a lingering kiss on the lips. Finishing that oral intimacy, Danica suggested that Linda choose from the remaining appliances and get to work on Alena, which she did.

Bella suddenly looked serious. "I think maybe this has gone far enough," she announced. She recovered her pants from the floor and slid them back up her thighs and started to button them back up.

Alena stood up and looked at her, worried. "Come on Bella, this is fun," she pleaded. "Let it go. Let yourself go now that we are here!"

Bella looked around. Danica, the woman she had wanked off to in the privacy of her own home, who was there live in front of her, on her knees with the two items inserted in her being manipulated by the equally naked Linda who had abandoned Alena to work on her friend. Meanwhile Alena stared up at her friend with a strange look on her face. The look became one of pleasure as the items inserted in her started to have an effect. Alena sat back on the floor, spreading her legs at Bella so she could show her as she manipulated the dildos in her and licked her lips. "You wouldn't leave me here alone with these two?" she teased.

Bella sighed. Of course she wouldn't. "Come over here," Alena insisted. Bella obeyed, letting Alena reach up and strip her so that she was again naked. Alena waved Bella's pants around her head and then tossed them over to Lila who casually caught them.

Lila kept her distant demeanour as she carefully draped Bella's over the back of her lounge. "Fine, I'll look after them, they're here if you need them. You know, if you need them again. Hmm," she concluded suddenly. Because she looked over to see that Alena having stripped her friend was now using a vibrator on Bella who seemed resigned to that experience. Or rather she was now eager for it. She spread her legs to get the full experience and was soon enthusiastically moaning.

Lila shrugged. "Just call me if you need me," she added quietly. Although she shared a wry smile with Danica.

Responding to Lila's connection, Danica sidled over to the seated Lila with her own devices visibly inside her orifices. She perched on the armrest of Lila's chair, spread her legs for all to see, and made a fuss of checking that the lush and the dildo were firmly embedded in her, swinging her legs around in Lila's direction so her clothed friend could clearly see her stimulating herself.

She looked down at Lila with some amount of lust in her eyes. Lila smiled back like a long lost friend trying to find their shared feelings after all these years. "It was your last girl / boy shoot, right Lila?" Danica asked, whilst balancing safely on the wide armrest and playing with both her dildos.

Lila grinned up at her. "I believe it was."

"Did you plan for it to be that?" Danica asked, apparently genuinely interested. She grabbed Lila's hand and wrapped it around the dildo that was up her arse.

Lila gently pushed the dildo in and out of Danica's bottom, but gave her a faraway look. "No, I sat at home waiting for the telephone to ring. Maybe they had the wrong number." Danica looked like she was seriously concentrating on that rather than the stimulation she was getting. Lila thought for a moment and then fixed Danica with a serious look. "That shoot was pretty much it for me. It was like closing the door and throwing away the key after it was done." Lila thought further on that for a moment. "How did you even know how to find me, Danica?" she asked. "The studio?" Danica gave her a knowing look that Lila pretended not to notice.

Danica shrugged like it didn't matter anyway then looked back over to see what the other three were up to. She gently removed Lila's hand from the dildo and skipped over to where they were now enmeshed, on the other couch. Danica slid in amongst them and grabbed them all onto her, the four of them pressing their bodies together for a long moment. She kissed them all. Extricating herself and standing again, Danica forced Alena down on her back so that she could attack the shorter woman reaching down to fiddle with the devices in each of Alena's apertures.

Linda now did much the same to Bella. While she was rotating a moderately sized dildo in the uncomplaining guest's arse, Linda looked over at her clothed friend who still sat, unemotionally observing them all from her seat. "Lila, did you ever actually watch Hot Girl Party #5?" she called out.

But before Lila could answer, Bella blurted out her answer between quivering on the sex toys. "I did. It was... great. Looked like you were having so much... fun."

Lila responded to that in her typically dry manner. "It might have looked like fun in the edit. It almost looks like it may have been a real party. Like we were having a ball continuously the whole time. But maybe you two have forgotten, the director kept stopping us, rearranging us, reshooting what we had done...."

"...telling us what to do next..." Linda remembered.

"...stretching my legs wider..." Danica added.

"I feel sorry for the guys," Bella offered.

Danica hit back at that. "Why feel sorry for those guys?" she asked. "They were wandering around between the action wanking their big cocks to keep them hard while they got to ogle our beautiful bodies. But since this is not a movie shoot we can just go for it!"

"You were turned on by it all?" Linda asked Danica. "I'll bet you were. I recall that you were just so at home being nude yourself, wandering around and playing up to all those men during the breaks from shooting."

Danica licked her lips. "What do you reckon, Linda?" she retorted. "Unlike some people I am right into the sex when things get going. And having all those big dicks around me. Mmmm..."

*

Things were about to escalate.

Bella was on her back on the couch working the devices in and out of herself while Danica poured the bubbly from a newly opened bottle of Sovietski into her mouth and down her chin. Which gave Danica the opportunity to lick her neighbour around her face and then give her another long kiss, the tips of her nipples brushing her guest's tender bust. When they finished Bella looked into Danica's eyes with wild lust. "If only we had some boys here!" she gasped.

Danica laughed loudly. "I thought you would never ask." She let out a long whistle as the other women stopped and stared at her. And then from above came the sound of footsteps, a number of footsteps. Four men descended the staircase, fully clothed, and strode into the centre of the room.

They were laughing and clowning. "Good evening," they all sang out as they noticed the state of the four women in their immediate range. Brazenly they sauntered over and started to fondle the naked girls, each of them taking on one of the girls.

Danica kissed the man who was groping her breasts and then her bottom. She stopped to playfully push him back. She looked over to Linda. "I told you I had some men locked up on the second floor."

Linda smiled over at Danica as she groped her man's crotch through his pants. "I clearly should have believed you."

Danica clapped her hands for attention. "I think we need introductions first. This is John, Paul, George..." She pointed to her man and then to the ones who attended to Alena and Linda.

Bella perked up and smiled at her man. "And Peter?" she asked him.

He smiled down at her. "No, Jimmy," he told her.

Alena recognised him. "Jimmy Boy!" she exclaimed. She looked excitedly to Bella. "You must remember him?"

Bella didn't seem sure. So Alena pressed on. "You know, Love In A Cold Climate. Danica running around naked in the snow. Chased by a man who was not naked."

"Not one of my better ideas," Danica admitted.

But Jimmy was all smiles, remembering. "Catching you in the snow like that, rubbing the snow all over your bottom and then fucking you up the arse."

Danica smiled, wide eyed. "I felt nothing!" she insisted. Jimmy pulled a face. "I was numb for hours," she complained.

"And speaking of fucking," Linda interrupted, "I am not seeing any cocks."

It was Alena who was into the swing of that. "God helps those who help themselves," she announced as she got onto to her knees in from of George, unzipped his pants and took his cock in her mouth. The other three men grinned to each other as the women copied Alena and were soon on their knees with a cock in their mouth. The boys all took the opportunity to shed their shirts and drop their trousers to the floor, so while they were being sucked, they stripped as naked as the girls.

Lila closely watched the action. "Well, I didn't expect that," she exclaimed. "Who would have thought that this would turn into an orgy with men."

At the sound of a loud groan, the three women who were still sucking released the erect cocks they had been stimulating to see that Jimmy had Bella on her back on the couch, her legs spread wide, vigorously fucking her as she gripped his back strongly. She moaned loudly as the sensations overtook her. Jimmy muffled her enjoyment passionately kissing her as they went at it.

"Come on, boys," Danica ordered as she vigorously wanked her John to keep him hard then let him bend over the arm of the lounge right close to Bella and Jimmy. John gently placed his cock at her lips and let her lean back into him, embedding herself and starting a gentle rhythm.

Paul was more urgent. He stood Linda up, turned her around and with her at the perfect height and stance, he inserted himself straight into her bottom as she stood there, hands on hips, with a huge smile on her face as he fucked her up there.

Having sucked George to an impressive hardness, Alena lowered herself to the floor, spread her legs and allowed him to enter her missionary style.

With all four of the other women impaled one way or another, Lila got up off her lounge to wander over among the eight naked fuckers. She gently massaged Danica's breasts as she looked into her eyes then gave her a quick kiss on the lips. She ran a fingernail down Linda's side carefully studying her situation.

"Why, Paul is fucking you up the arse already!" Lila exclaimed in mock horror. She looked over to Bella and to Alena who both stared at her with wide-eyed reactions to that comment. "They generally prefer the bottom," she told the two of them.

"I know, I've seen the videos," Bella called out from under Jimmy.

"I have... too..." Alena gasped as George fucked her.

Lila stepped across to fondle Alena. "Are you okay with the anal sex?" she asked the naked woman getting fucked on the floor.

Alena smiled up her. "I guess I'll have to be," she responded gamely.

Lila smiled at that as she gently caressed Alena's breasts while George disengaged from her. That allowed Lila to run a hand down her chest and further until she was rubbing a finger around Alena's arsehole. George went over to tap Jimmy on the shoulder. As Jimmy pounded into Bella, George stood next to him erect making a suggestion and pointing at Alena, prone on the floor with her legs still spread while Lila worked two fingers into her. Jimmy shrugged, pulled out of Bella so that George could plunge straight into her.

Danica squealed all of a sudden. "He's up my arse now," she informed the others in a high-pitched wail. Lila extracted her fingers from Alena and slipped back over to Danica to cradle her head and to closely look at where Paul had entered her.

"He's right up your bum," Lila confirmed. Paul reached over to Lila, ran a hand between her legs, protected by her jeans. She playfully slapped him away as she watched Jimmy roll Alena around, getting her poised on her knees with her legs spread for him to be able to make easy access. Still hard and damp from fucking Bella, he played his cock shallowly between her lips and then slipped it up from Alena's gaping slit up to the small hole of her arse. Without warning he fed it in. With the head lodged in there he stopped for a moment. But Alena turned and gave him a wicked, salacious smile. "I guess I am going to get fucked there," she accepted adding "you brute." So he drove in the rest of the way eliciting a deep groan from the naked visitor.