Eva

Story Info
Craving casual dick, Eva fucks Clint. But the best laid plan.
10.5k words
4.47
6.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, she did meet his eyes. That was enough. Though he suspected he was being stupid - his shrink would probably say this was classic akrasia, acting against his better judgement due to lack of willpower - there was a slim chance he was right, so Clint picked up his drink and ventured forth. Into the lion's den? Through the gates of heaven? Time would tell.

"That guy is a total idiot."

The woman stared at Clint for an interminable second, then scoffed. But smiled. As those full, tempting lips - the upper intriguingly more voluptuous on the right side than the left - curled in amusement at the total lameness of his line, Clint returned her smile. When her eyes fell to her drink on the bar, he gave his free rein.

They quickly traversed up her body, devouring it. It was petite, svelte, breathtaking. They paused briefly on her breasts - they were petite, svelte, breathtaking, and obviously not constrained by a bra under her tight white V-neck top - before returning to her lovely face. Creamy skin complemented long blonde hair and contrasted stunningly with green bewitching eyes.

Her head tilted to the right as those emerald orbs assessed him. His heart and his cock throbbed in unison when he passed the test.

"I'm Eva. Sit down and talk to me." Her voice was silky, mellifluous. Alluring. Clint sat down.

***

Eva caressed Clint's large shaved head as his tongue went everywhere, thoroughly exploring, loving every tender fold of her pussy. Though she seldom came from cunnilingus, she realized she was getting close. Around an 8 on her internal scale. This guy knew what he was doing.

As he had with her breasts.

When the bar had called last round, Eva had already decided, so, instead of drinking more - she was already quite buzzed, which, as always made her very horny - she asked him if he'd like to leave with her.

After some serious kissing and feeling up outside - he again knew his stuff, and she loved how his large hands consumed her, especially her tits and ass - Clint had invited her to his place.

Perfect.

Eva was a "love 'em and leave 'em" girl, who, when she was cruising, didn't like having to use her apartment. Two reasons. After the dick, some guys didn't take the hint and get lost, or, worst of the worst, might begin to feel attached to Eva. To get feelings. And later they might remember her place and show up again. Cringe. The last thing Eva wanted was a relationship. She was still smarting from how truly awful her ex had proven to be when she dumped him.

Once at Clint's place - he was obviously ex military, as there was cool gear all over, including the rifle he quickly stowed - they'd made out seriously on his couch. Eva got into it, more than usual, for several reasons.

First, she liked all things military - guns, knives, camo - and the guys who used them. The implied danger provided an additional edge. Second, Clint proved a very good choice. He quickly removed her slutty top - her pesky nipples had been erect and poking through it for the last 15 minutes at the bar, just as she'd planned - and had at her tits. Her nipples, always very sensitive, erected even harder to his tongue and lips, and he was genius with his fingers, lightly twisting one while sucking the other.

She got so carried away, so aroused that she let him take the lead. Normally her modus operandi was to unzip the guy early on, while they were making out and he fondled her breasts, get his cock out, and go down on him. She always smirked at how simple men are. Once she had a guy's dick in her mouth she owned him, was in charge of what happened next. Plus, even though she occasionally had sex with other women, she really did have a thing for penises.

She liked how they got hard for her. How the soft skin slid over the rigid core. She liked how she could make them twitch and throb. Make them drool. Eventually make them erupt and spew their juice everywhere.

She loved how cocks felt in her mouth. And especially in her pussy. Sometimes in her ass. Often she didn't even need to have an orgasm to feel satisfied if she got a big dick inside her, stretching her out over and over before it shot.

Eva also liked the juice dicks ejaculated. Semen. Spunk. Nothing turned her on more than feeling hot cum splatter onto her body. Ass, tits, belly, back, just anywhere. After getting fucked, or when she told the guy to jerk off onto her. The warmth of it, the primal simplicity of it, how she just became the archetypal female, an object so desirable, so irresistible that the male animal just spewed out his vital essence. Gave it up for her.

The only downside to feeling cum on her body was that it wasn't in her mouth or pussy. But Eva usually had no trouble getting guys up for another round or two. It seemed she had an inexhaustible supply of cum at her beck and call.

She loved how Clint's eyes got bigger when he pulled her tight jeans off and saw her purple thong. It was lacy, skimpy, and never failed to get a rise out of any guy lucky enough to see it.

Clint, or rather his cock, was no exception. In preparation for giving him head, Eva had undone his belt, button and lowered the zipper of his khakis while he was sucking her boobs. His large, thick dick was most satisfactory, and was peeking out above the waist of his boxers as he took off her pants. She felt it throb against her ankle when his eyes locked on her pussy as he pulled off her thong.

Because he was big, a guy, and military, she'd expected him to aggressively dive onto her pussy like a starving lion on a hapless gnu, but was surprised when he began slowly and tenderly kissing and licking her inner thighs, first one then the other, alternating, ever-so-slowly working his mouth up. To where they both wanted it. Teasing her, making Eva wait.

Which was exactly right, how she liked it best, and her "God, I'm getting so turned on," moans began. And intensified when he added the fingers of one hand repeating his earlier nipple play, lightly twisting this way and that. When he finally began mouthing her vulva, circling all around her pussy before snaking his tongue into the valley between her inner and outer labia, Eva's moans filled the room.

When his tongue at long last found her clitoris, a finger probing into her vagina almost set Eva off, and when the second joined in, she thrashed about so much that Clint had to work hard to keep his tongue on her trigger. He succeeded, and as he began rapid flicks on the tip of her post, Eva almost lost it.

She totally did when, after having but an instant to wonder why he had removed his fingers from her pussy - she liked them there - Clint thrust them back in, one into her vagina and one into her ass. Seething white-hot fire swirled out from her sex and spiraled up to the heavens, taking Eva's mind with it.

Her back and neck snapped taut, clenched and arched, her legs shook and trembled, and her moans became strangled cries as the most intense orgasm she'd had in years totally consumed her. When it became impossibly too much, Clint again proved prescient. At just the slightest push against his head, which reversed her frenzied tugging him to her, he removed his tongue from her clit and his fingers from her holes.

As Eva was reeling, gasping for breath, Clint whisked her into his arms like she was a toy, kissed her and carried her into his bedroom. He held her aloft easily with one arm as he tore back the covers with the other, then laid her gently on the sheet.

Eva found herself conflicted, still reeling from the best, most powerful orgasm in recent memory, but unsettled at how things were going. She was not in control.

She had intended this to be a typical encounter, and it did go according to script for the first minutes. Heavy kissing. Him taking off her top and playing with her tits while she undid his pants and prepared his cock for her special attention. But the way he tweaked her nipples had been perfect, exactly how she liked it most, and so effective that she was rendered gaga by the fiery frissons shooting out from her posts.

Then, while she was transfixed by the sparks radiating out from her breasts, he'd done to her what she'd planned to do to him. Only much more so. How had he known to tease her, drive her arousal ever higher before finally tonguing her clit? How had he known to go back to tugging and twisting her aching, needy nipples, then satisfy her craving to have something in her vagina? And how the hell did know know that her butt was her real trigger, that penetrating it, when added to everything else, was simply irresistible?

Regardless, now Eva was certain, absolutely sure of what was coming. That Clint was going to fuck her missionary. She knew his type, the dominant male who would splay the little woman on her back, impale her with his penis, then ream her pussy hard and fast with his dick while mauling her tits and ass with his hands.

Having already lost her composure once during the amazing orgasm - she usually came quietly and discreetly - Eva was not up for being dominated. She quickly concocted her plan to turn the tables: sit up, dive for his crotch and get that dick in her mouth. And its owner under her control. She was just about to execute when Clint surprised her again.

"Oh!" Eva exclaimed as he picked her up, tossed her on her belly and was on her immediately. His hand wormed around her hip, and Eva exclaimed again as it guided his cock, his big, bare, raw cock, into her vagina. She was about to object - STDs! Duh! - when his lips on her neck, and his dick just barging ever deeper into her vagina made her throat clench. Eva always found the first entry of a penis riveting, but this literally took her breath away.

As she shuddered and quivered from the overwhelming sensation, Clint pulled out, almost all the way, almost too slowly, then took forever easing back in. Then did it again. And again. Out then in, out then in, over and over. Never speeding up, never thrusting harder. Just gently and thoroughly prone boning Eva into the mattress. Crushing her with his weight, spreading her with his dick. Filling the needy emptiness in her pussy, scratching her secret itch with his cock.

Again about to object at being fucked raw, Eva's voice was stilled once more by his fingers finding and caressing her clitoris. Just right. She mused that he must have had some excellent coaching from a past flame as the flames kindled inside her again. She got lost in the relentless repetition of being fucked and fingered, in and out, up and down, in and out, up and down, over and over.

Accepting that she was going to be thoroughly and wonderfully screwed, Eva was just about to ask for it when Clint read her mind again. And began fingering her nipples. Trading off, alternating, twisting and tweaking one for several seconds, then switching. Not making one jealous of the attention given the other. Both were already tingling. His pumping action, though slow, was as powerful and inexorable as the tides, and was sliding her chest on the bed, rubbing her nipples against the cool sheet.

Then he applied the clincher. "Moan for me, Eva, like you did before. Don't hold back, let me hear how much you love my big cock fucking your pussy."

Eva let her body have its way. She moaned.

"Nice. Louder." Still Clint fucked her.

Moan.

"Louder." Still Clint fucked her.

MOAN.

"Yes, that's it. Now, talk to me, Eva. Tell me what you feel, what you want." Still Clint fucked her.

Eva was already at 8 on her orgasmic scale of 0 [ennui and disinterest] to 10 [Bingo!] and Clint's making her talk and moan for him, was as perfect as the way he diddled her clit.

Moan.

"Tell me what you want me to do." Still Clint fucked her.

Moan. "Fuck me, fuck my pussy."

"Yes Eva, your pussy feels so hot, so tight, so juicy." Still Clint fucked her.

Moan. "Tease my clit, just there, just like that, Clint. Ummm. A little faster, I'm almost there..."

"I loved tonguing your clit. I love how you taste. Once I've fucked you to heaven, I'll eat out you again."

On and on Clint fucked her. Over and over Eva moaned and mouthed the hot, erotic, dirty words. Clint expanded, his breathing becoming leonine, his body enveloping her, his heat subsuming her.

"Moan for me, Eva. Talk to me." Still Clint fucked her.

Moan. Realizing that she was at 9.9 on her orgasm scale, and had been there like forever, Eva whispered, "Just a little faster, Clint, fuck me just a little faster..."

When he kept his motions steady, she tried moving in opposition to him, to get that last little bit of stimulation that would tip her over the top, but he was just too heavy, his body blanketing hers, absorbing hers.

She moaned unhappily when his finger left her clitoris. "Wha...? Please, Clint, finger me again. Fuck me harder. I need to come so badly."

"No, Eva, we'll keep it just like this. We have all night. There's no need to rush. Moan for me."

Moan. Still Clint fucked her. Flowing in, flowing out, over and over.

Moan. "Oh, God, you're being cruel, Clint! Please, fuck me just a little faster..."

"No, this is perfect. I love how the inside of your pussy clings to my cock, sucking it, trying to milk out my cum... So good..."

Still Clint fucked her. Slowly, deeply, relentlessly.

Moan. "Clint, I really need to come, truly. Please do me. Fuck me harder and rub my clit. Please..."

"But I like it just like this. Slow and steady wins the race..."

Moan... Still Clint fucked her. On and on and on.

"Bastard! I really need..." Moan...

Realizing that he was going to keep stoking the white-hot incandescent fire smoldering in her sex, keeping her right at the edge but not letting her cross over, Eva suddenly drove her hand down her front, into her pussy and started rubbing her clit.

"Ummphh!" Eva grunted as Clint grabbed her wrist, joined it to her other, and levered them both high over her head. As he held them captive in one large hand, Eva sighed and acquiesced, first accepting, then reveling in being deliciously helpless, unable to move, stretched by his hand, pinned by his weight, impaled by his cock.

"Moan for me Eva. Give it up."

Growl, then moan as his penis pushed into her again. Was it deeper this time? Maybe? She hoped...

Still Clint fucked her. Too slow to let her climax, too deep to let her ease down off the precipice.

As Eva eased back onto her 9.9 level plateau, every nerve cell of her pussy tingled as Clint's big dick spread it, rearranged it with each intrusion. Her entire consciousness focused on her vagina, how it contracted as he pulled out, then was forced open as he eased in, each cell stretched taut, almost too taut around his girth. She fell into a swoon as it went on and on, quivering on the precipice, unable to either tumble over or fall back.

Still Clint fucked her.

As she became lost in the fucking, Eva's woozy mind recalled another time she had been gloriously prone boned, had even posted an Erotic Adventure on Reddit about being fucked forever by a similarly large man and dick. But this was so much more. Clint's incredible stamina made that seem like just a quickie.

As Clint still fucked her, on and on forever, Eva finally succumbed. Gave in to Clint, gave in to his way, his will, his dick. To the blissful, tingly effervescence engulfing her.

Her surrender proved magic, the missing piece that completed the puzzle. Eva's chain of moans morphed into one continuous keening wail as her needle pushed up to 10 and quivered there, straining to go impossibly higher.

Still Clint fucked her.

Eva's body writhed and thrashed, crushed beneath his weight, burning beneath his heat. Her legs shook and trembled, her fingers clawed at thin air, her arms quivered and cramped, and her pussy clenched and clasped at the dick reaming it.

Still Clint fucked her.

As the longest orgasm she'd ever experienced finally began to wane, Eva realized that the cries she was hearing were from her, and, chagrined at again having totally lost control, she closed her mouth, stifling them.

Still Clint fucked her.

When she trusted her voice to be able to form words, she whispered, "Clint, my shoulders are sore. Please let go..."

Clint instantly released her wrists, kissed her sweetly on the neck, and eased his weight off her. But still fucked her. Eva rolled her shoulders, expanding her torso, shuddering, squirming and stretching like a waking cat.

Having succumbed already, she didn't hesitate to ask for what she needed to be complete. "I need you to come, Clint, anywhere, anyhow you want, but I need your cum. Fill me up or spray me. Anywhere. Please..."

Eva gasped at the sudden contraction, the immediate emptiness of her vagina. Clint rose to his knees, rolled her to him, kissed her sweetly, then smiled as he put her hands on his penis. "Do me, babe. Aim me wherever you want. But, fair warning, it's going to be massive. You are so sexy, so hot and I've been holding back for so long that I'm just going to explode."

Eva was shocked to find her hands shaking as she gripped the dick that had fucked her so long and well. She steadied herself and began using her thumb on his frenulum, ever so lightly rubbing up and down, over and over. It was one of her patented techniques, always worked, and in no time Clint was twitching and wincing.

Eva felt better now that some equilibrium had been restored. Clint had fucked her until she was woozy, mindless, inducing an orgasm that had obliterated any vestige of self-control, had stripped her of her usual ability to maintain her composure no matter how hard she came.

Losing it had made her feel exposed and vulnerable, stripped bare, as if her true self had been revealed, but now Clint had ceded control to her. And she was in charge. Her plan - devious or just delectable? - fell into place as she thumbed Clint's dick. This would be a tit-for-tat, an evening of the score. Eva sat up facing Clint, kept him on his knees in front of her - she smiled at how it seemed a suitably worshipful, submissive posture - and she liked how his breath began catching, his cock twitching as she worked it.

As Clint's starts and jerks became more pronounced and his moans got louder, she used his copious pre-cum as lube and continued ever-so-lightly, ever-so-relentlessly thumbing his most sensitive spot. She loved his gasp when her other hand encased his balls and began tickling them, caressing them, juggling them. Owning them.

But Eva especially savored how Clint, who had so dominated her, obediently clasped his hands behind him when she ordered it. How she found she could read his body so easily, allowing her to back off, ease him away from the edge when his cock began to twitch and throb in her hand.

Each time his breathing degenerated into shallow, uncontrollable catches, she simply stopped her thumb and smiled at him as his penis strained and oozed its clear pre-cum. Once his dick had calmed, his breathing had normalized, she began thumbing him again. Only to stop once more when she read the signs. Again and again. Time after time.

Though Clint's body always eased back to stasis during Eva's pauses, each plateau was higher than the last. When his breathing finally devolved into continual short, irregular gasps, his body's jerks and twitches became spasmodic winces, and his dick drooled a steady stream of clear juice, only then did Eva speed up her thumb and apply the coup de grâce.

Like the scrotum of every other guy she'd subjected to this treatment, Clint's had contracted as he neared ejaculation, pulling his balls close to his body, hugging the stem of his dick. Presenting them to her. When Eva finally decided to grant mercy, she rapidly raked her fingertips over them, mimicking the "come hither" motions guys had used on her G spot to bring her off. Clint's gasping crescendoed to fortissimo and he groaned in agonized delight as the first geyser of scalding cum erupted from his cock.