Eva

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After it had gone on too long, way too long, when she couldn't take anymore, in desperation Eva had gasped, "Fritz, it's too much, too hard. You're hurting me. Please just come, just finish and let me go."

Again displeased at having control usurped from him, Fritz did just that. He abruptly pulled out, pushed Eva onto her back, jerked his cock, and ejaculated onto her face and into her hair. Then, still peeved that she had dared to complain about the way he had fucked her, he pulled her to her feet, handed her dress to her, and said, "Now, as you demanded, I'll let you go."

Though at times it had been an amazing fuck, Eva was shaken and unsteady, wanted to escape, and though unable to find her thong, she quickly dressed. Fritz put a heavy arm around her shoulders as he led her to the door - precluding her hoped for visit to the bathroom to clean up - then hugged her, kissed her and said, "You were terrific, Eva, the perfect fuck doll. I really look forward to continuing tomorrow." His goodnight kiss was almost sweet, but his wink and leer were as lewd and rude as the way he pinched her butt when he turned her and pushed her out the door.

Eva was grateful not to encounter anyone in the hallway, as the two tissues she found in her purse were hardly sufficient to wipe the cum off her face, much less get it out of her hair. And she knew she was walking oddly, limping. Even the achy, usually wonderful tingle in her pussy from being fucked so hard for so long felt off. Fritz had given her a major dicking, but in the end he had been too aggressive, too controlling, way too rough.

Eva avoided the minister's eyes as she neared the altar. Though trying to keep her gait slow and even, she knew she was limping and unsteady. As she finally took her place next to bridesmaid number two, Eva noticed that the church was too warm, and began to worry. That her makeup would run and reveal the redness from where Fritz's two-day beard had abraded her cheeks and neck. Or that her lipstick would fade, revealing just how puffy her lips were from being kissed too hard.

She didn't like how Fritz kept winking and smirking as he ogled her during the service, and was even more distressed at the way he behaved at the wedding reception. Cocky, possessive, familiar. Touching her. Hugging and kissing her. Making it crystal clear to everyone exactly what had happened the night before. That macho Fritz had fucked the cute little blonde bridesmaid so hard and long that she could hardly walk. And that he felt very good about it. Was cock sure of getting a replay. The crowning humiliation occurred when, in full view of everyone, he held out her thong, dangling from one finger, and made her take it, explaining that she had left it at his place.

It didn't help, not a bit, that Fritz got drunk as soon as the reception started. Got aggressively handsy with her. Then got pissed off when Eva hesitated after he asked for her number. That he just up and grabbed her clutch, took out her wallet, and there, right in front of everyone, pretended it was a big joke to announce her address. To read her birth date, her weight and height off her driver's license.

Eva, who had quickly slugged down multiple glasses of champagne in self defense, didn't quite catch all that happened next. How Clint appeared out of nowhere, big smile on his face as he threw his arm around Fritz's shoulder. How suddenly Fritz's shit-eating grin faded, replaced by a grimace.

How they both staggered off, arm in arm, two drunk buddies holding each other up. How Clint reappeared soon after and handed Eva her purse.

She did remember very clearly the look of concern in his eyes as he peered into hers and asked, "Are you all right, Eva?" How she suddenly felt nauseous, not all right at all. How, when she returned from the ladies room neither Fritz nor Clint was anywhere to be found.

She also remembered the worry in Clarissa's eyes when Eva said goodbye, and that the bride had made her brother drive Eva home. How she sat for hours in her favorite chair, glumly staring at the wall.

***

"Hi. You've reached my phone. Leave a message."

Hearing the same recording for the fourth time, Clint had almost hit disconnect before he decided to Nike it. Just do it. Some people never answered their phones unless they knew the caller, and Eva was probably one of them. He said, "That guy is a total idiot," and hung up.

*

"So, how did you get my number?" Though she kept her voice curt, cold and accusatory, Eva smiled. And didn't tell Clint that hearing his message - she'd played it five times before finally deciding to call - brought a smile to her lips for the first time since the wedding.

"I got it through the groom. He got from Clarissa." Clint didn't add that Clarissa had also sent a warning: that Eva was dead set against being in a relationship. That her last one was so bad it had soured her on them. And on men, except as a way to satisfy her occasional need for dick.

"She shouldn't have. She knows I don't want it out there," Eva snipped. Then admitted the truth to herself. Though it was a fact that she didn't like anyone giving out her number, it was Eva who had decided to call back. She could have ghosted Clint, but as she mulled things over she remembered that, though he knew tons about her, could have embarrassed her totally, he hadn't tried to take advantage. Hadn't been a jerk. Instead had been very cool, decorous, and had kept their tryst a secret.

The exact opposite of Fritz.

Her thoughts were interrupted by Clint saying, "Don't blame Clarissa or Mike. I was very persuasive. I really wanted to talk to you." Clint grimaced in disgust and silently cursed himself. God! That was so lame, way too much the truth. This call was not going well at all and he hoped she didn't just hang up.

"Well, what about?" Eva snapped. She hoped, even prayed that he didn't bring up the wedding. It had been such a fiasco. Normally she had keen instincts about guys and would have read Fritz as the egotistical, dominant, and arrogant SOB he turned out to be. And avoided him like the plague.

But she had been so put off balance, so annoyed that Clint had found her out, that she just lost her bearings. She knew Clint was into her, wanted her, and used Fritz as a tool to hurt him. Hopefully worse than he'd had hurt her. But then the minister had turned out to be so aggressive, so domineering, so...

"Uh, are you there, Eva?..."

"Yeah, I was just distracted. Look, I'm very busy. Why did you call?"

"Well, I was concerned about you at the wedding and wanted to know if you're all right."

"I'm fine, but I really have to go..."

"Wait! Please! What I really want is... My friend Jack and I try to go to new restaurants and..."

"WTF, Clint! Get to the point or I'll hang up."

"We have reservations for dinner at La Paz tomorrow at 7 and he can't make it. Would you like to go?"

Oh. Eva was suddenly torn. La Paz was special, new, offering a unique take on traditional Mexican cuisine, and it was very hard to get a table. And one of Eva's favorite things was to try new restaurants, new food. The prospect excited her. But the fact that Clint, having read all her Reddit posts, knew her likes and dislikes was a negative. She didn't like being maneuvered, manipulated. And did not want a relationship.

"Come on, Eva, it would just be dinner. Nothing but conversation and good food in the offing. I'll meet you there, and having your own wheels, you can up and leave any time you please. Plus, I'm paying."

Eva had scrimped and saved early on in her life, still spent less than she made, so was financially secure. Though she could certainly afford it, La Paz was pricey and she wouldn't mind experiencing it for free. Score one for Clint. Plus it was the hottest new restaurant in town. Point two.

But it was the opportunity to interrogate Clint that made her say yes. She'd have as long as she wanted to pin him down about how he discovered her throwaway Reddit account, and how it had led him to her. How he had invaded her privacy and unfairly used it to his advantage. She could order the most expensive, exotic dishes, not eschew dessert, exact her revenge, and then just leave.

Sweet.

***

Basking in the twilight glow of a beautiful sunset after a truly exceptional meal with plenty of fine wine, Eva had agreed to taking a walk. The evening had been fun, Clint had continually surprised her, intrigued her, and she found she wasn't ready to go home. Plus there was unfinished business.

He first surprised her with his fluent Spanish and how the waiter had looked at him with new eyes when Clint ordered the chilled Albariño to accompany Eva's lobster tostada starter. How the big, bald white guy who the waiter assumed would be typical - arrogant, dismissive, even abusive to a mere servant - spoke his language and accepted the his recommendation.

Clint surprised her again by how deftly he deflected her question about how he learned Spanish. Spent some years in Central America while in the army, and how are your night classes going, Eva? A masters in marketing, is it?

Though she wasn't really surprised, Eva was very pleased at how Clint's eyes widened when he first saw her. She'd thought long and hard about her outfit, finally choosing the chic mint-green silk sundress with the spaghetti shoulder straps that didn't allow for a bra. And clung to her tits and ass, displaying them quite nicely. She smirked at the thought that Clint wouldn't get to see how well her thong matched the color of her dress.

Then the biggest surprise came when, after an hour of glib, urbane, smooth banter, he became tongue-tied when she asked him why he had invaded her privacy.

Clint hemmed and hawed, avoided her eyes, and started sweating as Eva probed, not letting him deflect or distract, always boring in, asking pointed followup question after question. When she'd drilled down to the core of it, she believed him when he finally confessed that, while perusing Reddit one day he came across one of her Erotic Adventures posts, found it intriguing and then read a couple more. Then followed her and read everything she'd posted. That, though she was in absentia, he'd become increasingly captivated, maybe even obsessed with her.

They had finished dessert by then - trading bites of her Churros and his Spiced Chocolate - and Eva had more questions, so she said yes when he suggested the walk.

As they strolled along the river, she continued her cross examination. After apologizing for the umpteenth time for invading her space, Clint swore that he had never actually looked for her, that it was a chance meeting at the bar. And while he thought it might be her the instant he saw her, he wasn't sure until after he got close, after she asked him to sit down and he saw the distinctive mole on her left side, just inside her collarbone.

Eva was somewhat mollified - she believed his apologies - and smiled when he humorously quipped that he had secretly hoped, not only to see her again, but to read her take on their encounter in her next Erotic Adventures post. But then mid-sentence, he suddenly turned to her, grabbed her arms and pulled her close.

Eva was stunned. She was attracted to Clint, had become increasingly so as the evening progressed, and certainly wouldn't mind being kissed, but so abruptly? So suddenly? She was stunned again, as much by the urgent, alarmed tone of his voice as his words. "Eva! When I yell, run back to the restaurant, as fast as you can! Understand?"

She didn't, not at all, but began to get a glimmer when the three men appeared in front of them. They had implements in their hands - maybe baseball bats? - and were closing fast.

"Run!" Clint's yell was stunningly loud, and Eva was startled into inaction. She stood slack jawed as Clint rushed directly at the three men, who separated, forming a semicircle in front of Clint. Everything happened so fast that she only dimly saw Clint feint to his left, then launch himself into the air, directly at the man to his right. Who drew back his weapon, but was far too slow and Eva heard the immediate scream of pain as Clint's flying kick collapsed the man's knee.

The bat in the middle man's hands smacked loudly on the walkway where Clint had been before his forward roll. He grabbed the weapon the first man had dropped as he leapt to his feet and began stick fighting with his assailant. Eva could see that Clint had serious skills and was quickly gaining the upper hand.

Until the third man jumped on Clint's back and pinned his arms to his sides. The leer of the leader, the man with whom Clint had been sparing, was as ominous as how he waved his bat and said, "I'm going bust you up good, asshole, and then we'll take you where we can have nice long chat."

Though Clint struggled to break free, Eva could tell that the man who had him wrapped up from behind was just too strong, was in too commanding a position. As the lead thug smirked and cocked his shoulders, ready to unleash his bat and destroy Clint, Eva saw it.

The bat that the 3rd man had dropped when he leapt on Clint's back. She didn't think and didn't believe it was happening, but next thing she knew the bat was in her hands and Eva swung hard, bringing it down viciously on the back of the man holding Clint.

The next part was a jumble. The lead thug turning on her, rage and hate burning in his eyes. Eva backing up, holding the bat in front of her but knowing she was no match for the him. Clint literally throwing the man she'd clobbered into the leader, then delivering a massive flying stomp to his thigh. The grunted squeal of pain. The leader righting himself, grabbing thug number three and pulling him upright. Thug one struggling to his feet into a fighting stance. The three edging menacingly closer to Clint and Eva.

*

Eva was gasping, struggling for breath as she snuggled into Clint on the cool grass. He chuckled at her question, then answered. "The phenomenon is well-known to anyone - soldiers, SWAT team members, special ops, people who habitually find themselves in life-threatening situations. The immediate dump of testosterone, cortisol, and adrenaline which prepares one for fight or flight, remains in the system even after one of those options has been exercised. The condition comes with notable side effects: raging erections and dripping, throbbing pussies. And the compulsion to scratch the itch."

Clint chuckled, kissed her and said, "And we definitely scratched it." He kissed her again, seriously, and, as its temperature rose, Eva recalled what had led to the most frenzied, frantic fuck of her life.

It boiled down to a string of hows.

How, when the three thugs regrouped, Clint had grabbed Eva's hand and taken off running, pulling her along the trail back towards the restaurant. How she'd shaken her hand free of his - she was fit, an experienced runner - and they made far better time once separated. How, instinctively knowing they'd been forged into a team, she followed when Clint cut sideways down the side trail that led into the woods. They'd run for what seemed a long time before he abruptly stopped, pulled her down onto her knees behind the park bench, put his finger to his lips, and crouched behind her, his arms surrounding her protectively as they hid.

How Eva was panting, out of breath, and pressed herself back into Clint to reduce their profile as both cocked their heads, listening for pursuit. How, as the interminable seconds of silence dragged on and on, indicating they'd lost the thugs, Eva became aware of the intense edgy, prickly heat. From inside her from her exertions; from Clint's large body enveloping hers from behind. From Clint's impossibly hard erection pushing against her. From the sudden roiling, searing need in her sex.

How everything became a blur. Her dress suddenly up over her waist. Her thong wrenched down to her knees. Clint's bared dick plunging into her pussy from behind. Her falling forward onto her hands as he pumped her like a wild, rogue stallion. How it was all done in a minute. How feeling his cock gush inside her triggered her own insanely intense orgasm. How they collapsed onto the cool damp grass, panting and twitching in each other's arms as they recovered.

How she'd asked incredulously, "What in the name of God was that?" And Clint had explained about how the hormones had played out in their bodies.

How they then circled back, carefully. How Clint had crept to his car, made certain he wasn't followed as he'd taken Eva home in it rather than risk someone observing Eva getting into hers and tracing the plate. How he taken the gun from under his seat before he reconnoitered, making sure it was safe for her to go in to her apartment.

How he'd deflected her inquiries about who the men were, just telling her they were very dangerous, something he'd thought he'd finished in Nicaragua. That he would "take care of it." How he walked Eva to her door, told her not to try to contact him, certainly not to go to his place. That the men didn't, couldn't know who she was and that she was safe, but she had to stay clear of him...

How their goodbye kiss was the most soulful of Eva's life. How it had kindled almost as hot as their furious fuck in the forest, but how Clint had stopped it, reluctantly telling her he really needed to go. That he couldn't expose her to more danger.

How Eva had called bullshit on that as she pulled him inside and slammed the door. And was on him like glue, kissing, pawing, clinging. How she'd wanted to watch his face as he fucked her, so just raised her leg, wrapped it around his waist and guided that thick dick into her pussy. How she'd loved the way Clint's eyes flickered and blurred when he shot his cum deep inside her.

How she savored the feeling of being totally filled, totally complete, clenching her vaginal muscles on him each time his dick burgeoned and throbbed. How she then let him go, slide out of her, away from her.

How, as he walked away she'd blurted out, "Call me!" The searing look in his eyes when he turned back to her, nodded, and was gone. The feeling of sublime inevitability that came over her when she felt his cum oozing down her legs as she locked the door.

How that feeling persisted, warmed her, when Eva went back to normal life and found it dull, lifeless, lacking. How she yearned for her phone to buzz.

How three weeks later, it finally did.

***

To be continued...