Eva

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the massive rope of steaming jism arched high, then splattered delightfully onto Eva's chest and belly, she increased the pace of her thumb and pawed his balls again. Her reward was a second gush that shot even higher than the first before splashing onto Eva, flooding her left shoulder and swamping her tit.

A true expert at making cocks shoot, Eva knew Clint's dick would try to ejaculate every second or so and paced the motions of her thumb and ball massage accordingly. The third spout was as voluminous as the first, but, though Clint gasped and thrust against her thumb even more forcefully with each ensuing eruption, the fourth and fifth discharges waned, plopping onto her belly. The sixth just burbled out, and the seventh only oozed, coating her hand and thumb.

Though she knew it was getting too intense, still Eva thumbed him.

Clint writhed and moaned as his dick lurched and twitched as yet more cum dribbled out.

Still Eva thumbed him.

His cock clenched and throbbed, trying to ejaculate, but only one drop bubbled up.

Still Eva thumbed him.

The penis captured in her hand spasmed and ballooned once more, the opening yawning like the mouth of a beached fish. When nothing came out Clint's tortured eyes begged for mercy.

Still Eva thumbed him.

After his penis clenched and throbbed through three more glorious dry heaves, Clint gasped, "Please, Eva!"

To which she smiled angelically and devilishly echoed his earlier taunt, "We have all night, Clint. There's no need to rush." Then forced the gaping fish mouth of his dick to keep opening and closing, gaping as it futilely struggled to disgorge more cum from Clint's totally drained balls.

When unable to stand the agonizing ecstasy an instant longer, Clint unclasped his hands and seized both hers. Their eyes locked for an endless moment before, moved by the desperation and vulnerability she saw, Eva stilled her thumb, removed her hands and pulled him to her as she lay down on her side.

Clint trembled in her arms, panting and shuddering as the conflagration in his dick slowly cooled. His arms wrapped around her and their bodies melded together as they held each other.

Though she usually liked to snuggle, Eva felt oddly uncomfortable. The sex had been amazing, hotter than hot, but things had gone so differently than she had planned, than her "I need dick" escapades usual did. In them, after a fast and vigorous first fuck, her usual mode was to turn coy, coquettish, arousing her partner and enjoying another, more relaxed second round or two after which she'd leave, her need for dick fulfilled.

But this - mutually inducing incredibly intense forced orgasms - had somehow become very intimate, very real, and stripped away the façade of casual sex. Though initially comforting, being surrounded in Clint's strong arms suddenly made Eva feel very small, captive and vulnerable.

Heeding the alarms sounding in her head, Eva pushed against Clint's chest and struggled against his arms until he relaxed his grip. She ignored the questioning look in his eyes as she got up, quickly wiped the cum from her body, dressed, and made for the door.

Clint overcame his mystification, hopped up, pulled on his boxers and stopped her just as her hand found the doorknob. "Eva, what's wrong? That was fantastic! Can't you stay a while? Do you really have to go?" When she reflexively nodded and opened the door, he made his last pitch. "I'd truly like to see you again, Eva. Can I please have your number?"

She'd said no and walked quickly away before the pang of doubt hit her. She had such an aversion to attachment that, other than her casual relationships with FWBs for sex, she always declined to give her number. She didn't want her toys to "get feelings" for her and try to see her again.

But this had been so different. Become so unintentionally intimate.

The "feelings" alarm that had gone off inside Eva's head had warned her of her own internal turmoil as much as Clint's.

So she fled.

As Eva walked home, lost in thought, she tried to analyze what was going on. What was so different with Clint. Initially, at the bar he had seemed a godsend, a good-looking, big, strong guy about her age who showered her with approval. Who was easy.

That he was obviously so into her had made Clint the perfect balm on the open wound.

The one inflicted by that asshole who walked away. The guy she'd chosen. Who should have been easy, like men always are. But he had turned her down.

That still stung. It just didn't happen to Eva. Her batting average was absurdly high. As she'd always said to her girlfriends when they talked about men, it was way too easy for a woman to seduce a guy. All Eva needed to do was meet his eyes and breathe, and her target for the evening was captured. Was hers to play with.

But this guy? He didn't even give her his name. Then he'd left soon after with that other woman. Girl, really. Was she even old enough to be in the bar? And Eva was only 26, still in her prime, right? Eva shook her head, banishing that uncomfortable train of thought from her mind.

She'd accepted Clint as her booby prize, what she felt she deserved after being snubbed.

Then Clint proved to be wonderful, almost omniscient, a mind-reader, somehow knowing exactly how she liked her nipples touched, how she liked to be teased when eaten out. It was uncanny. How did he know to fondle her nipples again as his tongue slowly, gently explored every fold of her pussy? How did he know she wanted his fingers in her vagina? How thrusting one up her butt would bring her off so explosively and completely? Then knew to prone bone her, slowly and relentlessly, making her moan. Then added dirty talk. Made her participate.

Like the orgasms he induced, it was all too perfect.

It was almost as though...

Eva reeled in alarm as the truth dawned. Clint MUST know her, must have discovered her throwaway Reddit persona. Must have read and studied all her explicit Sexual Adventures posts, and then, given the chance, reenacted each particular, done everything exactly the way she'd written that she liked it best.

But it couldn't be! Though she'd posted pics, she'd never shown her face, had no identifying tats. How'd he guess it was her? Granted, though she'd never posted a total nude front or back, much less her bare pussy, she HAD revealed almost all of her body in the skimpy bikinis that covered so little.

And though she resembled a lot of Teutonic heritage girls - prettier than most, for sure - her body was quite distinctive. Thin, fit, compact. With a telltale mole here and there. Really sweet, rounded ass, which she often thought was her best feature. Plus she always wore the dainty gold necklace she loved, and the matching bracelet. No earrings - gilding the lily is what her mother said when she first experimented with clip-ons. She kept her blonde hair long. Sometimes in a braid...

Shit! One and one and one equals three.

Suddenly panicked that Clint had stalked her, Eva looked nervously around as she sped up, walking fast, almost running, needing to be home. To be safe. As her door closed behind her and slammed home the deadbolt, she sighed in relief. Though she felt better, an edgy sense of foreboding, of having been found out, exposed, even violated began to seep into her bones.

Thank God she hadn't given him her number! She'd lay low for a while, not go to her usual clubs - especially the bar she'd been to tonight - and, when her recurring compulsive need for dick got too strong again, she'd travel. Hunt in far away haunts.

As Eva plotted her path forward, the way she would never run into Clint again, she ignored the nagging sense of loss tugging at her insides...

***

Oh no! It's him! Eva turned quickly away, desperately looking for somewhere, anywhere to hide. In vain. She was trapped like a bird in a cage. More precisely like a bridesmaid cornered in the nave of a church about to be introduced to her corresponding groomsman. Who already knew her. Intimately.

As she steeled herself for the uncomfortable encounter, Eva's mind flashed back over all that had transpired in the last three months.

She'd hidden out for a week, venturing only to the store for the essentials - wine, and some food - and when, after two weeks that persistent itch needed scratching she'd run through her list of FWBs until she found that Dave was free.

Fourteen days without sex was an unusually long time for Eva. She usually went cruising every weekend, sometimes also on Thursdays. She attributed the long hiatus to her anxiety about being discovered - if Clint could do it, might not others? - but maybe also due to the fact that she'd been so satisfyingly screwed by Clint.

When Dave came to her place he had done his best, but there was no spark, no there there, and Eva still felt incomplete. Unsatisfied. So the next weekend she went out. Hunting. Far from home, in the bar of a hotel that hosted tons of conventions. It offered lots of prospects, conventioneers away from home, with time on their hands. And itches in their crotches. She'd spotted several possibilities immediately, but took her time choosing.

The wedding ring had decided it. Eva a thing for seducing "taken" guys. Maybe it was a power trip, demonstrating her ability to lure supposedly happily married men into illicit, hot sexual encounters. Then feeling deliciously slutty afterward, as she left them always wanting more... Whatever; she didn't analyze her urges. Just acted them out.

Frank had been easy. Easy to lure, easy to captivate, easy to control. Once in his room they'd started out kissing, and, while he was still just feeling her tits, she'd undone his pants. As soon as his cock was in her mouth he was putty in her hands.

As he wasn't particularly fit or virile, Eva made sure to stop the blow job before he blew. After she coquettishly removed her jeans, making him watch, making him drool, she let Frank have at her thong. His fingers trembled as he reached out, but he managed, and once he had it off, she deftly rolled the condom on him. Then bent over, hands on the wall, ass in the air.

Frank took the hint. He wasn't big and didn't last more than two minutes, but at least it was new, fresh dick and a new "taken" guy. He was subdued after he came - probably guilty - so she bucked him up, lied to him that his wife would never find out so it didn't matter, and then gave him a long back rub. Then front rub. By the time she got to his crotch his dick was almost there, and, once she'd sucked it, tonguing his frenulum while enticingly gazing deep into his eyes, he'd been firm enough for her to roll on the 2nd condom.

She chose reverse cowgirl for two reasons. First, it was similar to her favorite position of being bent over - a chair, a bed, a railing, or just leaning on the wall - where a guy's dick - they almost all curved upward, arching like a scimitar - would rub her most effectively. Plus, like doggie, it was the way she thought God designed people to fuck, with the guy's erect cock being guided, first by the outer lips, then by the labia minora into the vagina atop the woman's slit.

Because she always wanted her dick without attachment, not watching a guy's face made it easier to focus on the feelings in her vagina. So the second reason Eva chose reverse cowgirl was that she didn't have to see Frank's face.

It wasn't that Frank was ugly, just that he seemed pathetic. Too eager, too earnest, too needy. So Eva rode him hard, concentrating on the feel of his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. Getting the dick she craved. She couldn't help but wish that it were longer and thicker, but at least she was getting it.

Hoping for, really needing more heat, she changed things up and had Frank fuck her doggie. She didn't anticipate the downside. Evidently seeing her ass jiggle each time he thrust into her was too much for the fellow, and he shot his load soon after reentry. Eva had tried to speed herself up, frigging her clit, but never got past 7 on her orgasm scale.

Oh well.

After Frank came too soon that second time, Eva was certain he wasn't going to be able to manage a third, so she dressed, charitably gave him a consolation prize peck on the cheek, and beat it. Though she enjoyed the tingly, heavy feeling in her vagina - very much like the warm and stretched feeling in her muscles after a good workout - the fact that she'd had to travel far from home to be safe, and that it had been a disappointing fuck, kept Eva's urges at bay for several weeks.

But, as always, they did return, and she'd had three more adventures since Frank. However, though she actually did get off with Monte, each one felt insufficient, ultimately unsatisfying, and so she had developed high hopes for her friend's wedding. In the past she'd always found wedding receptions good hunting grounds and was looking forward to having a plethora of prospects from which to choose, guaranteeing a good time.

Then, worst luck ever, it turned out the groom was a friend of Clint.

***

Eva gritted her teeth and forced herself to try to walk smoothly. Without limping, despite the stabbing pain in her leg and buttock. Her eyes almost teared over from the twinges, and more so from the memory of how it happened. How, when Fritz had screwed her for the third time last night, he'd forced her onto her right side, levered her left leg up by her head and held her fast with his massive, weight-lifter arms. Then pumped her forever. She'd definitely strained her hamstring and glute, and just standing up was hard.

But, as a bridesmaid she had to process, preceding the bride down the long, seemingly endless aisle to the altar where the minister was watching, smiling. Smirking. Eva grimaced as she staggered slightly, then recovered and kept walking. She knew all eyes were on her and, though she usually enjoyed attention, loved being looked at, she also knew everyone had seen her stumble. And saw her limping, despite her best efforts. As she persevered and put one foot in front of the other, her mind flashed back to yesterday.

Being "introduced" to Clint at the church wasn't as bad as she had feared. Not nearly as bad. He was smooth, cool, smiled at her politely, and, though there was a twinkle in his eyes, anyone seeing them shake hands would swear they'd never met. Then, during the wedding rehearsal, and at the dinner and party afterward, Clint had kept his distance, played the role of the anonymous groomsman, and not tried to reconnect with Eva. Not been an asshole at all.

But Eva had.

She was pissed off. All her anger at having her secret life discovered, at having to radically alter her lifestyle, and how he'd used his knowledge from her writings against her, bubbled up the instant she saw Clint. She conveniently ignored the fact that having him know exactly what she liked most had made for the best sex she'd had in like forever.

Her anger fed on itself and seethed all night long. Fritz had seemed the ideal weapon with which to extract her pound of flesh, to exact her vengeance. Who would have guessed that the minister the happy couple had imported to do the ceremony would turn out to be such a hunk? He was obviously a bodybuilder, very athletic, and though Eva wasn't usually into beefy, she found him appealing. And, though wearing a wedding ring, Fritz was available. Which he made clear to Eva when, at his first opportunity, he mentioned that he and his wife had just separated.

Eva noticed the disapproving looks on the faces of others in the wedding party, the parents of the groom especially. They were in Fritz's parish but evidently didn't know of his marital situation. Eva didn't care and kept openly flirting with the minister as the night wore on. She was a friend of the bride, Clarissa, who didn't seem concerned, and besides, Fritz came on to her. All she'd had to do was look at him. And breathe.

She'd kept her radar finely tuned to Clint's frequency, and took full advantage, looking soulfully into Fritz's eyes whenever she knew Clint was watching. Laughing too loudly at his "minister" jokes, melding indecorously close to him on the dance floor. Welcoming with girlish giggles his roaming hands.

It worked beautifully, and grim-faced Clint bailed early, well before the party really got going. Well before Eva, who was by then quite drunk, teasingly pinched Fritz's hard dick as he leaned close and whispered his room number in her ear.

As they made out on his couch, Fritz crushing her lips with his, Eva let him press her back, pinning her to the cushions as his fingers scrabbled up her inner thigh. And yanked her thong to the side before plunging into her pussy.

Going with the flow, Eva pulled her dress straps down and presented her breasts to him. As he took her gift with gusto, sucking and fondling them aggressively, almost roughly, she deftly undid his pants and freed his cock. She was very pleased to find it rigidly flexed and very thick - she laughingly thought to herself that maybe it, too, pumped iron - and slinkily slithered down onto her knees, fixed him with her eyes, and began licking and sucking her prize.

Fritz stopped her after just a minute - Eva was disappointed until she realized the upside - to tell her that he'd been in enforced celibacy for months, and was afraid he'd come too soon. That his bitch of a wife had shut him out long before she left him last week, and he was so full of cum he felt like he was going to explode. Though at 35 he was a bit older than she would have preferred, Fritz was very fit, very strong, and Eva licked her lips in anticipation of some really good fucking.

She had no idea. After they both got naked, she rolled the condom on him and they had at it. Rather Fritz had at her. He'd come the first time five minutes later while doing her doggie on the couch, but was evidently so horny that, after she peeled off the condom, tied it, and dropped her trophy on the coffee table, her blow job had him hard again in just minutes. After which he'd fucked her forever as she stood, leaning against the wall and pushing her pussy back to meet his big, seemingly indefatigable dick.

Fritz's hands, fingers embedded deep in her ass, held her up when her legs weakened, half from fatigue, half from the conflagration consuming her pussy, and after her shuddering and shaking abated, Fritz pulled out and carried her to bed. Then picked her up, sat her down on his cock, and instructed her to ride him. Hard and fast.

Though Eva was not thrilled that Fritz seemed to need to control everything, she did enjoy adjusting her angle so his dick rubbed her just right. She also liked watching his eyes flicker and swim when he lost their stare down as she milked the cum out of him.

She'd thought they might be done, but he wanted to cuddle and was so strong that she had little choice. After wrapping her tightly in his arms and stroking her for a bit, Fritz began thoroughly kissing her, crushing her lips with his. As his thick dick raised its head again, Eva could not help but be impressed by his stamina, and she initially liked how his scruffy, groomed two-day growth prickled her cheeks and neck. However, she tired of it as it went on too long, and didn't at all like how his cheeks scratched her inner thighs, so she pulled him up after just a few minutes of cunnilingus.

Which seemed to annoy Fritz. Who liked having things his way.

So he had his way with her. He levered her onto her right side and took her left leg with him as he kissed his way up her body. Eva felt like a ballerina lashed to the barre when he wrapped both his massive arms around her, pinning her arms to her sides and her left leg to her shoulder.

Then fucked her. Raw. Hard. Relentlessly. Having pumped out two big loads already, he had superhuman staying power, and just kept screwing her. The the position soon became uncomfortable, then painful, and Eva did her best to tell him. But Fritz - maybe intentionally? - misinterpreted her moans, pleas and winces as signs of increasing ardor and squeezed her tighter as he fucked her harder.