All Comments on 'Eva and the Black Amazons Pt. 01'

by blackbel2003

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
DanielOrmeDanielOrmealmost 19 years ago
Unusual point of view

I'm not altogether sure how to take this. Your main character (I can't think of her as the "heroine") is quite dislikeable, which I'm assuming was intentional. She's getting off on power and domination, which I know a lot of readers enjoy, though I'm not among them. Is she being set up for some kind of reversal, where she pays the price for her smug assumptions of superiority?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great story

It is unusual to find a story about African women being dominated by a white woman, but you have done it so well in this erotic story. That is exactly how I see this story; pure erotic adventure. No politically-correctness about this. Just wild lust and domination of the most delicious kind. Please keep adding chapters for us to devour.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Touchy subject, but well handled

In spite of the touchy subject - racial domination is not an easy topic! - the story is quite arousing. I liked particularly the opening scene, which conveys an erotic atmosphere without even mentioning sexual organs or actions. As for the main character´s wicked deeds and intentions, of course they are wrong, but as a woman I have to say that they stir up a slightly masochistic trend many of us share with the Amazons of your tale. I hope to read the continuation as soon as possible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
what a waste

this store is so self centered it is pathetic, a first grader could have written a story better then that, don't wate your time in writing anymore as far as your writing skills are concerned you plain suck, to write about a story where a white woman is dominant of a amazon tribe and want s to be their leader is so pathetic it is pityful, this is nothing more of whites making slaves out black people and use them to their conveninece, Like I said before, you out right stink, give it up, hopefully you are better in bed, but judging by the kind of story you wrote I doubt it, you are nothing more then a dead fish, all sprawled out and not moving.

Rogue WriterRogue Writerover 18 years ago
Give inappropriate a chance

I thought this was a well written story, setting a nice erotic tone from the start and keeping it for the entire length of the piece.

As for the racial aspects – while I don’t condone racism (Eva using the term Negress did bother me), I don’t think you always need a sympathetic protagonist to tell a good story. Sometimes seeing things from a different point of view, even a point of view you don’t like or don’t completely agree with, can open your mind to different experiences or reinforce why you don’t like it. And racism isn’t going to be stopped by keeping every main character ever written from being a racist. Not tolerating racism is one thing, stopping a creative person from going places where not everyone is comfortable is another.

This story may be an inappropriate fantasy for some, but maybe inappropriate is what does it for blackbel2003. Writing erotica is the place for fantasies, I hear, and considering the picture in her bio I don’t really thing the author had malicious intentions in mind.

I’m willing to see where the story ends up before judging it as a whole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A welcome discovery

I discovered this author´s stories via her Portuguese ones, wihch I strongly recommend to those who read this language.

This one stages a fantasy of mastery which is very common both in men and women in this country; this may shock - and has shocked, as I see from the widely divergent comments posted by readers - but it is so, and no amount of protest will change this fact.

I wholly agree with the author's warning at the beginning: her work is not to be judged by political standards, but by its literary merits, and by its efficacity in arousing sensual fantasies in her readers.

What I like especially in blackbel2003's submissions is the dialogues, generally incisive and sometimes funny, and her general good taste in describing sex scenes, by which I mean that she avoids the excesses that many times plague this essential part of erotic writings.

Best grade to this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Erotica at its best

This comment concerns the whole series, which continues through part 4 and ends with a breathtaking surprise for the reader. The author creates vivid characters, each with its own individuality, shown in their inner monologues or in the way they react to the situations confronting them. Eva attains her goals by astutely exploiting the tribe's superstition, but the Amazons also think that they are winning, because they are "awarded" the metallic rings, chains etc. that mark them as slaves to the photographer. This idea - the fooled thinking that they are fooling the fooler - structures the whole piece, and has struck me as one of the best inventions in a story not meager in good inventions.

And, last but not least, there is room for very well described sex scenes - blackbel2003 can make even a simple nails-coating sound erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazons

Amazons, huh? No doubt from the regions around the Amazon River? Give me a breack!

SamuelxSamuelxover 14 years ago
A disturbingly perfect race play story !

I've explored similar themes in my interracial lesbian BDSM series RACE PLAY. Check them out.

EbonyGoddess1987EbonyGoddess1987almost 14 years ago
Hot stuff

This is disturbingly erotic and I like it a lot. I'm a Black woman from Atlanta, a graduate of Georgia Tech and I have similar fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot and Different,,, Yes!

Hallo blackbel2003!

These were not the Amazons I was looking for! NO, my Amazons would have used an African Slave Whip the (ukulawula) it means, to control.... Eva would have been on her knees using her pretty tongue and lovely white mouth for their sexual pleasures, and as her reward she would be drinking mouthful after mouthful of their hot African piss, mmmm yummy yummy!

But let's get back to your story,,, Samba, seems a little too accommodating, if I were Eva I would be concerned that there might be more to that feast than Samba is saying, like maybe ME!

I'm giving it 5-Stars.... Thank-you.

Gay Kat.

jackryan10jackryan10about 5 years ago
Thank you so mucch

Hi,

I am a straight man who enjoys BG and GG erotica especially in the medieval ,historical fantasy genre.

This story was a dream coming true as you merged two erotic fantasies of mine 1) Stories with Amazons 2) White on black.

I am a strong believer in the law of attraction ( The one which says that if you want something really badly and you keep focusing on it and work towards it ,the universe conspires to make that happen.

I have been wishing for the amalgamation of two of my fantasies for a long time.

I read your profile indicating you are bisexual and i would love to see you revisit Eve and write about Eve with men and women.

It also would be simply mind blowing to see you visit the sexfight genre pitting eve against men and women of all colors

Again, Thank you!

jackryan10jackryan10about 5 years ago
My second take as a follow up to my first take

I am a straight man who enjoys BG and GG erotica especially in the medieval ,historical fantasy genre.

This story was a dream coming true as you merged two erotic fantasies of mine 1) Stories with Amazons 2) White on black.

However i must confess that i am at a crossroads in the story which is the part where Eva sends a mail to the princess speaking about black ivory and certain elements ahead

.I must confess that i find this element disturbing and may not continue this story depending on how it pans out as my fetish here was ONLY white on black sexual combat.I guess this is not my cup of tea.hence i must move away from this story

Anyways,The writer is creative and must be appreciated for creativity

I was hoping this would turn into a catfight/sexfight story

maxwell_4maxwell_4over 2 years ago

Superb, no words to describe. I had been about such since childhood and today I am reading it.I would also read in same theme in near future

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous