Eva Ch. 01: PUBLIC GLAZE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they left, I started pumping at Fred's cock again, putting my wet hand on his cock close to my mouth and wanting to feel him cum. Yves, my darling husband, seeing me all covered with the sperm of two strangers, was now sighing, close to filling Christelle's pussy with his own sperm.

My eyes were closed as I delighted in the smell of my hand close to my nose, this hand covered with pre-cum from Dom, while caressing Fred's cock who was making love to my mouth.

The feeling of Christelle's expert two or three fingers entering, leaving, reentering, leaving again and coming back into my wet pussy, and repeating it over and over again was just taking me to new heights which I had rarely felt with a woman. I inwardly thanked her for having made me wait until the orgasms of the boys before giving me the final thrusts with her fingers. I then noticed that she was at times brushing my belly with her other hand, and looking at her saw that she was and had been scooping the pool of sperm of Dom and Pietro with her left hand and pushing it towards my open pussy and then forcing it inside me with her fingers.

By the time I fully realized what she was doing, I was still glazed with their sperm but the big pool and streaks that were flooding my belly and navel were gone... inside me.

My mind was a mess, I was trembling as her long fingers were pushing their fertile semen as far as possible inside my equally fertile pussy. I could feel her fingers massaging the walls of my vagina with their cum, pushing their loads, still warm, as deep as possible as if to impregnate me. And it was real, it was not a dream or a fantasy.

Fearing the worst and remembering my fertile state, while I was feeling the excitation of having her body shake on mine due to the now very energetic fucking of my hubby who had not missed her action. I was about to ask her to stop when Fred grunted and pulsed inside my mouth filling it instantly. I was now completely lost and it was the moment Christelle chose to use her left hand to rub my erect clit with the last drops of Dom's or Pietro's sperm that she retrieved from my breast. Although Fred's cock and balls were partly in the way, the very image of this woman rubbing my clit with a black man's seed took me over and I started one of the longest deepest orgasms of my life realizing that my spasms were probably just helping millions of sperm cells past my cervix into my uterus.

Yves, his jaws clenched, his eyes wide open, roared, as he was completely taken by the incredible sight of his wife being fed with the cum of strangers up her vagina. He sort of joined me mentally and came deep inside Christelle, shouting her name and as he erupted he kept his long cock as far as possible inside her as if to reciprocate and make sure she would also be pregnant if not on the pill.

As Fred withdrew from my mouth, she kissed me again keeping her hand in my pussy while as a revenge I spat some of her husband's sperm into her mouth...

As Yves and Fred got up and fell backwards on the couch, she totally rolled on me and I took her between my legs as I would with a lover. We were both filled with cum, covered with it and rubbing our pussies, feeling the strangers' sperm on our bellies, on our thighs and on our breasts. The rub was like the best of massages except it was with semen instead of oil. At the same time, we were exchanging our saliva and feeling true love...

The follow up is next, in chapter 2. As always, Eva

12