Eva Ch. 02: Unknown Genes in My Womb

Story Info
Wife in swinger club in France.
1.6k words
4.31
8.3k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some of you might have read my last story before this one: "public glaze" and if not, may I suggest that you look at it as it is the first chapter of this follow up. As you may remember, I am French, from Paris and was spending three weeks near Cassis where my husband Yves owns a summer flat. We do not have children yet and I was off the pill for three months to break the hormonal dependence when we went to this swingers' club and met Frédéric and Christelle.

Christelle happened to be totally bi sexual and as I do love girls as much as men, we quickly were kissing and while she was masturbating my very wet pussy, two voyeurs, Dom and Pietro, the former a twenty- something year old coal black fellow from Guadeloupe and the other a rather blond Italian, were kneeling on our sides pumping their tools.

They sprayed us both but most of their sperm landed on my belly and I did not realize that Christelle, the little devil, scooped their semen with her fingers and pushed it into my vagina. I was sucking her husband's cock and when I opened my eyes, it was too late. When my own hubby came inside her pussy, he made sure to keep his penis as deep as possible inside her probably as a reaction to her own pervert desire to breed me. I must say I had one of the best orgasms of my life and Christelle finally lied on top of me and lovingly shared some of her husband's sperm still in my mouth.

We were like glued by the sperm of the two boys and rubbing our wet bellies and pussies when Christelle told me that she wanted to lick my pussy. So, for the greatest pleasure of our hubbies and a few onlookers, she rolled on her back and invited me to straddle her face with my legs in a classical 69 position. As I was looking at her dark bald pussy, I noticed her short lips which were partly open, very wet and of a coral pink color. I delicately introduced one finger between them and doing so opened the gate to a clear filet of sperm, non-other than my husband's. I was about to bring my finger to my greedy mouth when she pressed my ass down against her own lips and started tonguing me while parting my pussy open with her fingers.

She was slurping Dom and Pietro's semen out of me and maybe would help to prevent a very possible pregnancy! I was about to reward her with a similar cunnilingus when someone came kneeling between her legs and presented me with a long erect uncut cock. I raised my head and saw Pietro who had only been wanking so far this evening and who now wanted to enjoy my mouth. I must be a bit kinky as I immediately devised a plan to suck him, bring him close to climax and have him finally cum in or on Christelle's pussy before fingering her with sperm loaded fingers as she had been doing for me earlier without even asking me.

As I had my second penis of the evening in my mouth, feeling his soft blond hair on my nose, taking his balls in my hand, I was getting more excited by the second. Christelle was now playing with my clit alternating fingers and tongue, keeping it moist and erect. It was heaven and I was slowly moving towards another climax when I felt a pair of hands on my buttocks and a warm presence against my sensitive pussy lips. Whose cock was this? I was about to let Pietro out of my mouth, turn around and look when I had this thought that it would be a thousand times more erotic not to know. It was probably Yves, my hubby or maybe Frédéric as Christelle was watching and I inwardly smiled at this new game of guessing who it was. Not two penises are the same but to tell you the truth, once inside of our vagina, it is more how a cock is used rather than its shape or even dimension that makes the difference.

My guess was right as the tip of a cock was now rubbing my entrance while my little devil Christelle was pulling my lips apart to keep me open. Not only had she earlier copiously "spermed" my inner sanctum with her fingers but she was now inviting a guest to enter my warm vagina. I froze as the sexual meaning of our game was flowing through my mind and body. Feeling my excitation and expectation, my unknown would be lover, guided by Christelle, pushed his cock forward and easily entered my well-oiled birth canal. I reasoned that as I was already smeared with seed inside, another penis would not change much. But the image of this new unknown cock pushing the semen of Dominique and Pietro further down my canal instantly raised my libido three notches. I tried to guess whom the invading organ belonged to and immediately came to the conclusion that it could be anyone... but Yves, my hubby. I know him too well, his gestures, his typical moves, his noises, his whispers and this did not fit. First, maybe this was more powerful, maybe the tip of the cock was thicker, Second, the grasp of his hands on my hips was stronger almost pinching the flesh and third, as my lover was now going in and out I could clearly feel his balls slapping at my pubis. Yves has them very tight when we fuck. So it must have been Frédéric but I was not sure. And once again I thought how incredibly erotic it was to make love with a total unknown stranger and without any barrier, condom or diaphragm and without even the faintest idea of the color of his skin!

I had to take care of Pietro and was, although a bit distracted by my now very deep fucking, trying to give him a decent blow job. He must have appreciated as I could feel in my hand and my mouth his fully erect penis still growing. As he started jabbing at my mouth, I knew he was close. Using my hand, I increased the pressure on the basis of his cock. He grunted and at the moment when I just had my lips on his tip sent me a volley of sperm. I quickly pulled him out of my mouth and bent his cock down towards Christelle's open and glistening pink pussy lips. He understood my move and almost fell against me pushing his tip against Christelle's bare and slick vulva. I contemplated his ejaculation while holding him with my hand between her lips knowing that some if not all of his semen would go inside her. He pulsed five or six times and I could feel his strong contractions between my fingers. He finally pulled back leaving her pussy smeared with the whitish substance of his cum. It was everywhere, on her pubis, between her lips, on her thighs, on my fingers and on my lips from his first contractions. The smell was strong, a smell of abundant fresh sperm. I was holding my sweet revenge and slowly introduced one, two and finally three fingers as deep as possible inside Christelle, pushing Pietro's semen as deep as I could. Finally, as a good part was inside, I lowered my lips and added a wad of saliva mixed with the first volley of sperm he had at first shot into my mouth.

I was about to have an orgasm as I felt Christelle's tongue on my clit while my lover was now accelerating. She certainly knew what I had been doing and was uttering words I could not understand, probably to encourage my lover to come deep in me but maybe just saying that she was herself climaxing. I applied my mouth to her very hard clit and proceeded to suck it lovingly. I loved her taste, a blend of feminine and male perfumes. She bucked a few times and I then heard her scream her pleasure. I put my index inside her and could feel her orgasmic contractions which just started mine and took me through the roof. I exploded into an incredible climax and just had enough conscience left to hear some animalistic grunts and feel the powerful spasms of my invader's sex spurting his semen deep against my cervix. I closed my eyes and let my head fall on Christelle's wet and warm pussy. I did not want to know who had filled my own, whose cells were now at work in my womb after being sucked by the contractions of my cervix. I was just in a post orgasmic state, completely spent but in a world of total bliss.

We stayed there for a while, my lips against Christelle's pussy and her mouth under my own vulva, probably enjoying on her lips the oozing semen of my unknown lover. We finally woke up, I turned around and looked. Yves was nowhere to be seen, and I vaguely saw Frédéric making love to a blond girl around another bed. So it was definitely not him either! I turned around, looked at Christelle, kissed her, caressed her dark hair and put my hand on her firm breast. She would know who had fucked me but did I really want to know? The genes in those cells would possibly lead to a white or a colored baby? I had to know but how could I be sure that she would tell me the truth?