Eva Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her again and said, softly, "My fantastic girlfriend. Camilla adores you too. She has very good taste."

She held my hand all the way until we got to our version of Lovers Lane. Unfortunately, there was another car parked there. We could park as well, but we wouldn't be completely alone.

"I don't care, sweetheart. I want to be with you, and I don't care if someone else is here. Just park and join me in the back."

"Anything you say. We aim to please" I said with a chuckle.

"Oh, you do that every time. My sweet man. Get the blanket. I want to get naked with you. My love." She punctuated it with a kiss.

I got the blanket and we got in the back of my car. Whoever was in the other car, they must have been busy on their own. We didn't see a thing there except fogged up windows. We were kissing each other passionately as we struggled out of our clothes, helping each other strip. We were naked and we never stopped kissing the entire time it took us to get that way.

Eva took my cock in her hand and the way she touched me sent waves of pleasure all through my body. A little more than a month before she'd never seen a naked man before, let alone had any sexual contact with one, and now she had such a wonderful way about her, in her loving and her sexual skills. It wasn't surprising, given how brilliant she was. She remembered almost everything, including how I liked to be touched and kissed, and loved.

I was on top of her body, the blanket twisted around us as I kissed and licked at her tits. Eva sighed as she played with my hair and ran her delicate fingers down my back. Her nails were light on my skin and I shivered as I sucked eagerly at her stiff and rubbery nipples as my hands caressed the bottom of her thighs and her soft, peach shaped ass. After a little while of that, I tried to move down her body to get my head between her legs, but we were getting tangled in the blanket.

"Honey, we have to toss this aside or we're both going to end up very frustrated. It's just in the way" I said, struggling to get free.

"You're right, just toss it on the floor or wherever" she panted. "I want to see your body anyway. I love looking at your strong chest and arms, as well as your face."

I gratefully got rid of the blanket, and I made my way to where her soft thighs met her torso, right where her pelvis and hips held her lovely pussy. "I love looking at you too. Your gorgeous face, your perfect breasts and your delicious pussy" I smiled at her.

Eva's face lit up with laughter. "Delicious, huh? Think you're ready for dessert?"

"The perfect dessert. Tasty and no calories!" As she giggled I started kissing all around her lower tummy, licking at the slight bulge there almost all women have, a bulge I find sexy and very womanly. Eva's giggles turned to gasps as her tummy flexed and her ass rose up off the bench seat.

"Jon, that's so naughty. teasing me like that. You're very wicked."

"I hope so. It's fun being wicked with the woman you love" I said as I found her lower lips with my fingertips as I used my tongue to flick her clit back and forth a few times, and each time Eva gasped as her legs pulled back. She was wet before I even touched her there and quickly she got to the point where she was soaked, dripping down the crack of her ass onto the seat, which thankfully was vinyl. I licked up what I could, which was most of her sweet cream, then I sucked on her clit, attacking it with my suctioning lips. I slid a finger into her pussy, which gripped it like a velvet sleeve.

Eva was whimpering and moaning and her hips were rolling side to side. She was so slippery and I was struggling to stay attached to her body. Her knees were back near her tits and her anus was open a little bit, so I put another finger at the opening and pushed in gently but firmly up to my first knuckle.

"OH FUCK JON!" she howled, loud enough to wake the dead. "THAT HURTS, BUT IT FEELS GREAT!" Between her cries I pushed deeper, going slowly, keeping up the pressure on her clit as well. Her legs went up in the air, almost kicking the roof of my car as she grabbed my hair roughly and fucked my face and fingers. "FUCK ME NOW! PUT YOUR COCK IN ME!"

I knew now was the moment and I rapidly got on my knees on the seat and my cock was buried in her pussy in a matter of seconds. She felt like warm butter and soft silk both at the same time. I arched my back as I buried my dick as deep as I could go and her pussy was spasming so much I could have cum right then, but I wanted to enjoy her and I wanted her to enjoy me.

When I was snugly inside her, I leaned down and kissed her warm, tender lips, the hottest kiss we had shared so far, I think. It sure felt like it at that moment. I alternated between grinding against her sex and thrusting in and out, giving her a few strokes before going back to grinding hard. Eva thrust back with me and we were both unable to do anything more than grunt and groan. We were wordless but we were communicating volumes with our eyes and our touches. Our sex was lusty, wanton, and yet loving at the same time.

Eva's legs wrapped around my back, making sure I couldn't escape her even if I wanted to, and I didn't want to, no chance, no way. My cock was spasming in her soft cunt causing her to grab my ass tightly as she came again, and that unbelievable feeling, her cumming around my cock, made me cum with her, filling her with burst after burst of my thick semen. It was like being in heaven and a smoldering volcano, both at once. She was far and away the best sexual partner I ever had, and I knew in my heart she was the best I would ever be with. How could anyone be a better, more loving partner?

I eased myself so I was on top of her heaving chest and tummy as we shared small and loving kisses. Her arms were around my upper back and mine were around her lower body as we turned on our sides, facing each other on the wide seat. We were both covered in a light coating of perspiration and we felt a chill so I gathered the blanket and we snuggled underneath it. We were cuddling as close together as we could get as Eva rested her head on my chest.

"I love you, honey" I said as I stroked my fingers through her silky hair. "More and more all the time. That was amazing. YOU'RE amazing."

"MMMMMM I was just thinking the same thing about you. Amazing." She kissed my chest. "And I love you too. I wish we found each other a long time ago. It's not like we just met each other. We were strangers for 10 years."

I kissed the top of her head and then trailed more kissed down her nose to her lovely lips. "We can't worry about that. We're together now. And we'll have plenty of time together at college. And hopefully we'll have a little privacy a few times a week. Maybe one of our roommates will find their own girlfriend/boyfriend and never stay in the room."

We laughed lightly together as we kept touching in a teasing manner. Before long, my cock was getting hard again along her thigh. "You're insatiable!" Eva said, running her nails along my growing dick. "I take it as a compliment."

"You should. I crave you like a smoker craves cigarettes."

"I don't know if that's the analogy I prefer, but I get your point. Since you were so great to me, doing such a wonderful job with your tongue and fingers before you fucked me so nicely, let me do something very nice for you." She kissed my neck and then my chest, teasing me like I did to her not long before. She kissed and sucked my nipples, and while I'm sure it wasn't quite as powerful a sensation for me as it was for her when I sucked hers, it felt pretty great, sending tingles through my body into my legs. My left leg shook involuntarily as I moaned, then I shifted to give Eva some room between my legs.

She kissed down the hairline going along the center of my chest and tummy, her small tits lightly grazing down along the sides until she got to my hips. Eva licked at my belly button and I moaned much louder as her wet tongue set my mind on fire.

"Honey, you make me want to do the naughtiest things with you, all my dirtiest fantasies" I said softly as her tongue trailed further down through my pubic hair, dark and thick. She didn't mind in the least, even kissing my groin. My cock was rubbing her throat and before she even kissed it, she had to pull a hair or two from her mouth and we both giggled.

"You're a very hairy beast, sweetheart!" Eva said with a chuckle.

"I'm not trimming it. That's what girls do. Some girls. I like your bush just the way it is."

"Good, because I'm not planning to trim mine either. Now, lets see here..." Eva said in a sexy voice as she kissed the head all around, tip to topside to bottom, showing her love for my dick as well as for me. I was squirming all around under her as my brain tried to process the loving way she used her mouth and hands on me. Because that's what she was doing, she was loving me in the most seductive and sensual ways imaginable. Her tongue slicked out and licked my cock from the base to the head and back down again, covering all sides until my cock was thoroughly wet. Then she did something new for us: Eva stroked me in her hand while her mouth licked and then sucked on my balls. Wow.

"Eva, that's fucking amazing!" I called out as her fingers jerked me so skillfully, like she'd been doing it for years.

"Is it, baby? Tell me how well I'm doing. Keep telling me. I want to hear you" she said, lusting for me.

"Oh, honey, you're awesome. You can feel my dick pulsing in your hand, like it want's to explode like a cum bomb." I kept talking that way, dirty, lusty, and the more I did the more it seemed to inspire her to keep going. "I love your lips on my balls, love your hand on my cock, I love everything you do to me and everything we do together. My lusty, wicked woman." She was slobbering all over me, and it was my turn to get my vinyl seat all wet. Then she pushed her shoulders under my thighs and lifted a little. I understood what she wanted so I lifted my legs back for her like she did for me. I didn't know for certain what she wanted to do, but I had an idea.

Sure enough, I was right. Eva moved down a little bit more and her tongue swirled over my anus while her hand glided up and down my cock. It was jumping wildly in her grasp and she alternated between firm and rapid strokes and then a softer, slower teasing touch that had me begging for mercy. "Honey, you're such a wicked little tease! I'm close to the edge here, so fucking close..."

"No! You don't get to cum yet!" she said forcefully, removing her hand completely and kissing my balls a few times. My nasty little sex monster, the demon I created, was in complete control. She moved next to me on her side, wrapped her leg around mine, and started jerking me steadier, with a quick and tight grip. "Now, I want to see you cum. I want to watch it shoot out of that big, beautiful cock, big and heavy like cream. Maybe I'll let you cum all over my little tits. You'd love that, wouldn't you, my sex slave?"

"Who are you?" I gasped. "What did you do with the quiet girl who didn't talk much?" My ass cheeks were clenching as my cocked throbbed when Eva thrust her chest towards my purple dick and it erupted warm cum all over her perfect chest, drops clinging to her nipple, long streaks of my love along her gentle curves.

"You found the inner dirty woman inside me. It's all your fault. Thank you, by the way'' Eva said as she kissed me, smearing my cum on both our chests.

"My pleasure, literally" I said as we smiled and kissed a few times. This time I had planned ahead and brought a small towel in the car, so we were able to get cleaned up, mostly. There was still time, we weren't in a rush, so we got back under the blanket again. I loved lying there with Eva in my arms and me in hers. It was peaceful and loving.

"I love you, honey. I love sharing my body with you. And I really love you sharing your body with me" I said with a chuckle.

"I bet you do, big boy. Seriously, I love it too. And I really love you. I'm crazy about you." Another sweet kiss from her.

"Hey, do you mind if I ask you a question or two?"

"Sure, sweetheart. I'll answer if I can. No secrets between us, right? If possible."

"That's the idea. You've got a pretty kinky mind, right? I mean, you've got to admit, like just now, jerking me off all over your breasts."

"You can call them tits when we're having fun. And yeah, I guess I'd have to agree, Jon. I can go pretty far."

"Where do your ideas like that come from? I never would have thought of that or even if I did, I would have been too uncomfortable to suggest it. I'm happy you did. Thrilled as a matter of fact."

Eva turned deep red, deeply embarrassed. It was apparent with her pale skin tone. "Honey, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I don't want you to be uncomfortable. So if you want to tell me it's none of my business, I understand." I hugged her tight and kissed her cheek and nose, all very affectionate.

She got herself under control and, after a minute or so, Eva said "I don't mind telling you, but you can't ever say anything to anyone! Jon, I mean it!"

"Honey, I would never tell a soul anything about our intimate life or anything we share like that. I swear, it's between us, forever. Honest."

"I can't believe I'm going to tell you this. My parents like to take home movies when we go away on vacation. Florida, The Grand Canyon, California. My dad's nuts about bringing his camera everywhere we go. So one evening a few months ago he sent me up to their closet to get the film of our Grand Canyon trip, back when I was 13 and my brothers were 10. I was looking through the square boxes of film for the right one and on a different shelf I saw another couple of boxes, separate from the rest, but they weren't the yellow and black Kodak boxes. They were tucked back, like they were supposed to be hidden but the corners were showing. I was curious, I got them out..."

"Eva, they weren't of your parents having sex, were they?" I asked to cut her off if that's where she was going.

"God No! Oh, god, Jon, I would have shrieked even if it gave me away! Yuck!"

She shook her head and we both started laughing hard. After we stopped laughing, she went on. "So on the covers of the boxes were naked people doing all sorts of freaky things. Mostly couples, but some groups too. My parents watch that stuff! I freaked out, but I had to quickly hide them back where they came from and I hurried down with the right film and the projector. So now I was curious as hell. You know, I told you I masturbate a lot. The next time I was home alone, I got out a couple of those movies, put one into the projector, and right away there was this couple going at it. Oral, fucking, even anal. And when he came, he shot it on her face and she was acting like it was the greatest thing in the world. After that was another scene with two couples, switching back and forth, and the two women even were eating each other while the guys fucked them. I was shocked my parents were into such things and at the same time, my pussy was steaming hot, my nipples throbbed and my hand was down my pants as I furiously rubbed my pussy. I came three times watching those movies. Even when the women were doing each other, I was incredibly turned on like never before. Maybe that's why when we were out on our early dates, I went further than I ever thought I would. I liked you a lot and I was sexually very curious about myself." She was getting red in the face again.

I kissed her, hugged her and kissed her again. "Don't be embarrassed about what you like and desire, honey. We all have fantasies. I've thought of girls I wanted to fuck when I masturbated. Now I only think of one girl. She's a blonde, about five foot eight with big tits..." Eva slapped my chest and laughed, then hit me again, very lightly.

"Oh yeah? Is she in our class? You're in huge trouble if she is!"

"Mmmm I only have eyes for you, honey." We kissed again and again. "All kidding aside, we can share our desires. Try things that interest you, and I'm sure you'd do the same for me."

"As long as it just involves the two of us. I'd love to try things. I trust you."

"And I trust you too. You want me to tell you something about me? Something that would be embarrassing as hell, even with my best friends?"

"Sure, if you want. This wasn't a quid pro quo, sweetheart."

I took a deep breath. "Like I assume all guys, even most girls, you included, I jerk off when needed. We've covered that already. But sometimes, besides a dirty magazine, I use my moms underwear for a little inspiration. It doesn't have anything to do with her specifically. I've told you, women in panties turn me on. But sometimes the panties can do it themselves. I like the feel, especially silky or satin, or I like the feel of lace in my hands. So now you know my kinkiest secret." Eva was quiet, looking into me with those brilliant blue eyes. "You think I'm some sort of freak, don't you?" Fuck, I thought I ruined my loving relationship.

"No, Jon, not at all. We all have things that get to us sexually. Things that flip our switches in our brains. You're not having sex with her. It's her panties. I knew you have a thing for panties. So it didn't surprise me. Not completely, anyway. You're not a freak. You're a wonderful, hot man. And I'm going panty shopping tomorrow. Do you want to come with me?" Eva had a huge smile on her face and her hands were caressing my chest. She was getting me excited all over again. Third time in two hours.

"You bet your cute little ass I do." We kissed hard, a deep, passionate, hot as hell kiss that told me she was just as hot as I was. We kept kissing and grinding until we moved around so Eva was astride me with my dick just in front of her pussy. And I was hard again, maybe even harder than earlier. Her triangle of thin, dark hair was right there, damp from our earlier fuck and from her current heat.

"You want to fuck me, don't you. You're such a stud, baby. Your dick gets so fucking hard for me, for my hot little cunt." Eva had me in her hand and the sight of her body, the skill of her touch and her filthy language had me ready to fuck her so hard I might have broke the springs on my car.

"You know I do. I just wish you were wearing your panties so I could see them partially hide that sweet gash of yours." Eva grunted as she rubbed her clit against the shaft of my cock before she shifted up and rubbed her pussy over the head of my cock. "Oh my god..." I moaned as she slid down with her sloppy, slippery pussy.

Eva let out a low growl when she got my entire dick inside her. Her hips moved in circles as I reached for her tits with one hand and the other held onto her ass tight. "Yes, fuck me, Jon. We're going to find sexy panties together. Lace and satin. All colors. And we'll break them all in together." I was thinking how lucky I was to find her. Beautiful and brilliant and so dirty sometimes...and she was fucking me so good. She ran her fingers through her hair and I thought she looked like a goddess.

"I can't wait. If I have the energy to get out of bed in the morning." We laughed together despite what we were sharing, the best type of intimacy. Eva thrust down harder, lifted up until just the head was inside her and then she sat down hard. "Eva..." I moaned as my balls got tighter and my cock swelled in her tight pussy.

"Just a minute, sweetheart" Eva moaned, her eyes closed, as I thumbed her nipples and she came, shuddering as she squeezed my cock once, twice, then the third time, making me cum inside her again, making her pussy a very sticky and creamy mess. She fell forward on top of me and we both gasped with exhaustion. That was it for the night. We were done. It was just as well; it was almost 1. If we were going to do some shopping together the next day, we need to get home and get some sleep.