Eva Pt. 02

Story Info
We keep falling deeper in love.
20.9k words
4.75
10.9k
17

Part 2 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers

I slept well that Saturday night. My body was spent and my heart was content. Eva and I had had an amazing time, sexually and emotionally, including both of us admitting we were falling in love with each other. And I found out she was a pretty good cook. I couldn't wait to surprise her one night by showing my own kitchen skills.

I got up at 9 to jump in to shave and shower. We had plans for the day to go into Manhattan. Eva didn't know what I was planning, which had her curious but pleased, As strong a woman as she was, she kind of liked for me to surprise her a little. She was very feminine like that, in a traditional role. But in most things, she was a confirmed feminist. No one was ever going to treat her like a second class citizen, and I liked that. A strong woman didn't threaten me at all.

I got downstairs before 10, plenty of time to talk to my family and have something to eat. And I was famished that morning. As I sat with my family to a big plate of eggs and bacon with a toasted bagel, I got a bit of the third degree, mostly from my mom and Camilla.

"So, what are you and Eva doing today?" mom asked as she sipped her coffee.

"K I S S I N G I bet!" Camila said in her brattiest best. I reached over and ruffled her hair and she giggled.

"I'm not going to deny that. She's a very good kisser. You'll learn it's fun one day. Just not too soon. I'm taking her into the city and I'll give her a choice. Either we can go to the Sunday matinee performance of the philharmonic at Lincoln Center or we can go to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, The Jewish Museum or the Guggenheim. The museums are all close to each other so any are fine."

"I knew taking you to those places when you were younger would pay off some day. Do you even know if she likes any of those things?" Mom asked.

"No, I'm assuming. I know, that's dangerous. But I have a feeling."

"I know what feeling you're having" my sister said obnoxiously. "You're in LOVE!"

My dad interjected "Camilla, behave. Your brothers not in love. It's too soon."

I was quiet as a tomb, not even eating. As I've said, I'm a lousy liar.

Everyone noticed my silence. Dad said to mom "Carol, do me a favor, take Camilla into the family room? I want to talk to Jon before he goes."

Camilla was as surprised as my parents and she and mom went into the other room, staring at me as they went.

"Jon, do you love her already? Is it mutual?"

"Yes, dad, I do and she does as well. We talked about it last night. We both feel it."

"It's kind of fast. She's a darling girl, your mom and your sister raved about her after she came for dinner. I just don't want you getting hurt, misunderstanding your feelings. If you're sure, then I'm happy for you. I remember what my first love was like. It's a powerful feeling." He lowered his voice "I'm not going to ask anything specific. Just tell me, are you using protection?"

"Yes dad, I promise. You're not going to be a 45 year old grandfather. Neither of us wants that. But we both know what we're feeling. She's amazing. I can't think of another word for her."

Dad patted me on the shoulder. "Well, I'm happy for you. Even your sister is probably happy for you. She really does look up to you, you know."

"I know. She breaks my chops and I give her a hard time, but I love the little brat." I smiled when I said it; dad knew we were actually close considering our age difference.

"Well, you'd better finish your breakfast. And Jon? 11 tonight. School tomorrow."

"I know, dad. And dad? Thanks." He smiled and told mom and Camilla they could come back. I finished my breakfast, put my dish in the sink and went to finish getting ready. I was wearing grey slacks and a red pullover sweater over a white button down shirt with the collar out and black shoes. I had told Eva to dress up a bit and I did the same.

While I put on a little cologne Camilla stopped by and said "Jon?"

"Yes, sis?"

"I'm happy for you. I like Eva. And I love you."

That touched me. She really was a sweetheart. I held out my arms and my sister hugged me as I kissed the top of her head. "I love you too, sis. Hey, you know you can always come to me if you need your big brother, right?"

She nodded her head and said "And you can come to me if you need your little sister." We both chuckled

"Ok, I have to get going. Maybe next weekend you can come with us to a movie. How's that sound?"

"Really?"

"Really. If we can work it out."

She kissed my cheek and gave me another hug, then went on her way. I knew Eva wouldn't mind taking my sister with us once in a while. Maybe even her brothers, though I doubted 15 year old boys wanted to tag along with us.

I got to Eva's right before 11 and she was waiting for me outside. I couldn't see what she was wearing under her coat, but it definitely was a dress or skirt. Her legs were in black hose and she had on a short, chunk heel, something she could walk in around the city. And her legs looked great in black nylon. I started to get out of my car to come around and open the door but she waved for me to stay inside. She got in and we kissed, a nice kiss but brief. "Hi, honey. I missed you."

"Since last night? That's so sweet. I missed you too. I thought about you a lot."

"I thought about you too, until I fell asleep. You drained me pretty well" I said with a smile as I drove towards Manhattan.

"You took pretty good care of me as well. But I'm not sore any more. Thank you again for making that such a wonderful experience. I was kind of scared what my first time would be like. But it turns out with the right man, it can be beautiful."

"And you think I'M sweet. You're delicious. I just wish I could have spent the night holding you."

"I wish. The perfect end to a night together. I love you, Jon." Eva said it as if she was worried that I might not say it back. No chance.

"I love you too, honey. It's so obvious my family knows." She raised her eyebrow and I told her what happened at and after breakfast that morning, including how my sister reacted when I got ready. "She's crazy about you. I hope you don't mind if we take her to the movies next weekend."

"No problem at all. I never had a little sister to spoil. I don't mind at all. Just as long as it's once in a while. I do have my own needs." She shuffled closer to me (the days before seatbelts were mandatory) and my right arm went around her. "So where are we going?"

"I was going to give you a choice. We could go to the Philharmonic at Lincoln Center or we can go to the Guggenheim, the Metropolitan Museum of Art or the Jewish museum. Take your pick. Or do you have a choice or something else?"

"You like those classic things, art museums and symphonies? I never suspected. I love all of them. Music or art... how about the Guggenheim? I've never been there." It was decided.

We played a Simon and Garfunkle tape on my 8-track (!) and we both sang along. I have a fair voice, nothing special but Eva had a beautiful, soft voice, perfect for the mellow sounds of the two Queens legends. It was fun singing along, singing together. We had fun in almost everything we did together.

I parked, luckily on the street near the museum and being students in the NYC school system, we paid a deeply discounted admission. We walked along the curved halls of one of the most iconic landmark buildings in the city with collections of paintings and halls of statues and sculptures, talking about what we read on the plaques describing the works and the artists. Eva's coat was open and I saw she wore a plaid red and black short skirt with a black sweater that hugged her body in a way her school clothes never did. I said to her, as we walked through a hall connecting the exhibits "You should dress like this more often. You have great style. Sexy and smart. Make everyone's eyes pop out of their heads."

She grabbed my arm and we turned to face each other. Looking at me kind of hard, Eva said "Is that about me, or is it about you having bragging rights? You're doing this hot girl that no one knew about." Her eyes were burning into me.

"Do you really believe that about me? That I'm so shallow? After everything we've shared personally, not just sex, but from our hearts? And after I told my family how I feel about you?" I was kind of hurt myself.

"No. I don't believe that. I know better, Jon." She led me to a bench and we sat, turned to each other. "I'm sorry I even suggested that. I'm not used to being part of something with someone else. I'm still learning to trust without any reservation." She took my hands in hers and she kissed me, there in front of a number of people walking by. "I'm sorry, Jon."

"You don't owe me an apology. It's as much on me as you. I didn't consider how new this is for you. It's new for me too. My relationships, if you can call them such, have all been casual up until now. You're the first woman I've been serious with. And I'm in love with you. Without a doubt."

"I love you too." Another kiss, this one longer and deeper. A couple of older people walked by and cleared their throats, clearly disapproving of our public display of affection. We both laughed quietly and touched our foreheads together. "Can we get out of here? I know it's too early for dinner, but I'm starving. Besides, I want to be able to kiss you if I want, when I want. Without some old fossil disapproving" she said louder than necessary. We both laughed loud enough to echo throughout the exhibition hall.

"Sure, honey. Let's get away from these stuffed shirts." We held hands as we walked briskly towards the exit and out onto the sunny, warmer street. We ran across 5th Avenue to Central Park where there were vendors selling hot dogs and pretzels. I got us a couple of hot pretzels and a couple of sodas and we sat on a bench in the park on a glorious early spring day, eating and drinking and enjoying each other's company. It was a perfect early afternoon day. And I was with this amazing lady. Life was great.

After we finished our snack, we went for a walk through the park. At night back then, Central Park did not have the best reputation but during the day, near 5th Avenue there were plenty of police around and we were perfectly safe. My arm was around Eva and we talked about so many things. At one point, I asked her if we were going to go to our prom. We hadn't even mentioned it up until then.

"I've been wondering if you were going to ask me, you big dope" she said smiling. "I want to go, but do you?"

"Now I do, now that I have someone special to take. I didn't want to just go with a casual date. I wanted to go with someone who means something to me. Preferably, someone I love." I kissed her soft lips, warm even in the chill of the afternoon. "It's five weeks away. Plenty of time for me to get a tux but do you have time to get a dress?"

"Me? I buy off the rack. When you're this petite, you rarely need alterations on a dress." Eve took my face in her hands and kissed me and said "I love you, sweetheart. So much." Her eyes had a dreamy quality, "I wish we could make love right now."

"I know how you feel. Not going to happen. I can't afford a hotel room around here."

"I can. I'll treat."

"Eva, come on. The rooms around here are expensive. Like really expensive."

"Jon, I want you and I said I can afford it. Are you going to take me up on it or not?"

I thought quick. It was 3:30, we had to be back by 11. Plenty of time, even for a light dinner after. Or maybe we'd skip dinner. "Let's go."

We hurried to my car and drove down to 59th and 5th, the corner of Central Park South. The Plaza, The Essex House, The Pierre (that one was way too expensive). I parked on 58th Street and we went to the Plaza, where Eva used a credit card and we went to a room on the 5th floor. I sure as hell didn't expect to be here when the day started.

When we were inside the room, alone, after we took off our coats, I asked her "Honey, not that I'm not grateful, but how can you afford this? Are you going to get in trouble with your parents?"

"First of all, we don't have to worry about my parents. As you know from last night, my mom knows we've been intimate and therefore I'm sure my dad does. Just in a distant way. I told you, they were already living together when they were our age. Second, this is my money and my bill and I can do as I wish. My grandmother left me and my brothers 100,000 dollars each, most held in trust until we're 21, but she let us have access to 25,000 when we turned 18. So I put 3000 into an account to cover a credit limit and I pay it off when I use it. And I wanted to use it now. With you." She moved into my arms, sliding in so we fit perfectly together and we shared a bunch of romantic kisses. Short pecks, long and sensual, deep and passionate. All sorts of kisses, while our bodies rubbed into each other.

I stroked my fingers through her thick hair and I said "If I knew you were going to be rich, I would have asked you out long before", then I raised my eyebrows lecherously.

"Yeah, man of my dreams. A gigolo. Well, if you're going to be my hired stud, I want you to strip. Hurry it up!" Eva sat down in a large chair near the bed with a dirty smile and her legs crossed in a provocative manner. She wanted to play. Her sexuality was incredible.

I found the radio in the room and put on a R&B station that played sexy music. As the song and the male singer played, I pulled my sweater over my head and then slowly unbuttoned my shirt with what I hoped was a confident, sexy smile. "Come on, Stud. I want to see some skin!" Eva was clearly enjoying herself immensely. Who knows what kind of fantasies someone else holds in their minds?

I got the shirt off and tossed it to her and she giggled with a sexy and nervous laugh. "Do you like what you see so far, lady? Am I what you expected today?"

"Eh, you'll do" she said, busting my balls a little. It was fun and flirty. "Let's see how you do with the rest. I want my money's worth!"

I unbuttoned the front of my pants, one at a time, taking my time, just a foot or so in front of her face. Eva's gaze kept switching between looking at my face and then looking at my crotch. I pushed my pants down over my hips and down my legs so I just stood in my black briefs. Eva was visibly aroused; the look on her face gave it away. She licked her lips, involuntarily, I think. Then she put her hands on my hips, sliding them all over my lower body. She felt my ass, taking her time, then my thighs. She moved over my stomach and my ribs until finally her hands touched my throbbing hard cock, still barely hidden in my shorts.

"I want to see this" she said breathlessly as she took down my briefs. My cock appeared, just a couple of inches from her lips. I don't think I was ever so turned on as I was then, at least at that point in my life. I was breathing hard and shallow, watching her intently. Eva held my cock at the base and took a long lick and then blew warm air on it. I thought I would go crazy. I gasped and twisted in her grasp.

"Oh, fuck, Eva! You're making want to jump out of my skin!" She looked up at me while keeping her lips pursed and keeping a steady stream of air blowing. When my cock got dry, she wet it again and kept blowing on me. My hands held her head, torn between letting Eva do what she wanted and trying to push my dick into her mouth. She may not have had much experience, but she was all into playing and pleasure.

Eva must have understood how hot she made me, because she made the decision for me. She took me in her mouth and sucked softly at first, rolling her tongue all around the rim of my cock while her slender fingers teased my balls. I closed my eyes and lolled my head from side to side, lost in the sweet sensation of Eva's gentle blowjob.

I ran my fingers through her hair and when I opened my eyes, I saw her eyes looking up at me with what can only be described as love and adoration. I know that look because it was the same as the look I was giving Eva. As wonderful as she was making me feel, my excitement was getting out of control, so I gently pushed her back as a strand of spittle connected her lips to my cock. It broke and dripped down her chin before she wiped it away, looking very unladylike and naughty. She was having a lot of fun.

"Why did you stop me, sweetheart? I was enjoying that."

"Not as much as I was, trust me. If I let you keep going, I would have cum and I didn't want to. Not yet. There are things I want to do to you now." I lifted her from the chair and picked her petite frame up in the air, holding her by her waist. She screeched with a laugh, like I was tickling her. I lifted the front of her sweater and kissed her tummy before tossing her on the bed and leaping on after her.

"Help! There's a crazy, sexy, naked man in bed with me! And he's making me hotter than an inferno!" Eva said as she smothered me in kisses. I returned each and every one but something wasn't right.

"We're not in equilibrium, honey."

"Why? What's wrong?" she said with a knowing smile.

"One of us is naked and the other is completely dressed. It doesn't quite seem fair, does it?"

"No I guess not. So, what are you going to do about it?" she said with a taunt.

"Just this" as I proceeded to look for the side button to her skirt. I found it and fumbled to get it open, then the two smaller buttons and her skirt came loose. It came off easily and Eva was in all black, her sweater and her pantyhose and the black panties partly hidden under the opaque hosiery. I kissed her tummy as she got her sweater off and with one hand, she undid her bra and tossed it to me. We were both steaming hot for each other, but I owed her some special attention.

I moved up her body, kissing her tummy then her chest, giving her nipples a wet licking so both shone in the soft light of the room. Eva was whimpering and writhing on the bed, then I turned on my back and brought her over with me so her tits were in my face and I sucked and nibbled at her thick nipples. Eva moaned loudly, this time running her fingers through my hair, a very soft and sensuous touch. My hands were on her back and then massaging her ass, first through her pantyhose and then my hands were down the back, down the back of her panties too, Her soft and cute little cheeks were filling my hands. "That's great, sweetheart. I love your hands on my body. You're so fucking sexy. My sexy man. I love you, Jon. So much" she moaned.

I took my lips from her tits and kissed her throat before I kissed her lips. "I love you too, my darling. Thank you for bringing me here. I feel bad that I couldn't bring you here" I said, staring up into her eyes.

"Shhhh you don't have to feel bad. You've done so much for me in a short time. I feel more alive than I ever have before. Now, where were we?"

"It's not where we were, it's where we're going" I said as I kissed her again, then went back down her body. I laid her on her back and said "Help me get your hose off. I don't want to rip them. Well, I do, but then you'd have some explaining to do when you get home."

She laughed, a sound that already was one of my favorite sounds in the world. "My parents are pretty tolerant, but I don't know what they'd think of a boyfriend who tore their daughters clothes off. Or a daughter who encouraged such things." She helped roll them down gently and we tossed them on the chair. She was in just her panties, black satin with lace around the edges and very small. I rubbed my face all over the smooth satin, poking out my tongue to lick at my prize hidden beneath. Eva's hands were on the back of my head, pushing me to her steaming pussy as her legs spread wide. She was an erotic vision like that, her slender legs apart and that small patch of black fabric covering her pussy. I had to have my taste.

I tugged her panties aside and flicked my tongue lightly over her sensitive lips as Eva spasmed and moaned. Her taste was rich and a little musky, a taste I craved, and I pushed her legs back, opening her pussy a little, enough for it to seem like it was smiling at me. I pushed my tongue deeper into her and pushed my nose to her clit as I sucked on her lips. "Dammit, Jon, stop teasing me! Either eat me or fuck me! I need you so damn much!"

Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers