Eva Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I sat up, the other car was gone and we were there alone. Thankfully, since we both needed to pee and doing that in front of each other was not something we were ready for yet. I stood outside my side of the car and she did her thing outside her side and we got dressed in the chilly late night air. It was warmer than our first times, but mid April could still be cool late at night. We got back inside and kissed a few times before I headed to her house.

"What time should I pick you up tomorrow?" I asked as I drove.

"We both need some serious sleep, Jon. Showers, eat something...how about 2?"

"Actually, that sounds great. Which mall are we going to? Queens Center or Roosevelt Field?"

"Neither. I know of a small store in Great Neck. Very nice and classy. Oh, next Saturday my mom is taking me dress shopping for the prom so don't forget to get fitted for a tux soon."

I pulled up in front of her house and parked the car. "Speaking of your mom, you know it's going to be a long time before I can look at your parents with a straight face. More your mom."

"That's ok. I'll just sneak you out a pair of her panties..." We both were laughing very hard at that. It was funny, but we were also wiped out. Almost anything would have seemed funny to us.

We kissed a few times and after I walked Eva to her door, I went home, crept past my parents room and barely had the strength to get undressed for bed. I think I was asleep in ten seconds.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next day, since I wasn't picking Eva up until 2, I was able to sleep late (I needed it), almost 11. I took long hot shower and shaved, got dressed and headed down to see my family and eat something light. I toasted a bagel and when it was done, brought it and my coffee into the family room where they were watching the tv together.

"Well, look who's finally awake" mom said, looking up from her book. "Late night last night?"

"Not too late; I was home around 1. I'm picking up Eva at 2 and we're going shopping."

"Shopping? Oh, can I came with you? Pleassseeeee???" Camilla whined. She just wanted to spend time with Eva and me. But this wasn't a shopping trip for a 12 year old, nor actually a sister of any age.

"Sorry, kiddo. I can't this time."

"Why can't I come? It's just shopping!" she demanded. I looked at my parents, trying to say something I couldn't really say to either of them. My eyes pleaded and my mom picked up enough to bail me out.

"Camilla, why don't I take you to the movies? You can call a friend if you want."

"I want to go with Jon and Eva! Please, Jon? We can go wherever you want to go."

That sure as hell wasn't going to work. "Cammy, Eva and I had plans to buy her some personal things. I can't bring you, not today. Tell you what. You and me, just the two of us, dinner tomorrow night. Tung Fong ok? Me and my favorite sister."

"Yeah, your only sister. It's a deal. Just you and me? Or Eva too?"

"Your choice, assuming she can make it. If you want."

"No, I think I just want it to be you and me. Like we used to do."

My new relationship was requiring me to make all sorts of deals with Camilla. It was hard for her. She was used to me being around a lot more than I had been the previous weeks. She wasn't old enough to be out after dinner unless she was at a friends house on the weekend. And I wasn't around on the weekends at all for her. Camilla needed some big brother time of her own.

Back to my plans that Sunday. I picked Eva up promptly at 2 and we got in my car. "Hello, pretty lady."

"Hello yourself. I slept so well last night" Eva said with a very friendly smile. We kissed with a light hello kiss, like a familiar and comfortable couple. The hotter stuff would come later.

"I slept pretty we myself. Are you hungry? Do you need to stop for something first?"

"No, sweetheart, I'm good. Do you want to know where we're going?"

"It's Middle Neck Road, in Great Neck, right? You know where there?"

"I do. I'll know which block when we get there."

"I'm curious, have you been there before? You know where it is, you've heard of it, I'm wondering how you know" I said with a big, suggestive smile.

"You've got a very dirty mind, Jon. I like that about you" Eva said with her own sexy smile. "I've been there before though not as a customer myself. The person I was with was shopping there and it was a real eye opener. There's a lot we can have fun with. Maybe more than some panties and bra's"

she said mysteriously. At 18, I knew a few things about women's lingerie, like stockings and garter belts that I'd seen in my magazines. I wondered what else we might find. Things I didn't know the names of. Things I'd never even seen. I was getting very hard in my pants at the thought.

And Eva noticed. It wasn't like my cock was sticking out from my pants, but it was an obvious erection and it made the appropriate bulge. She chuckled and said "Are you sure you should come inside with me? You need to get that thing under control or you won't be able to get out of the car!"

"Maybe some music will help" I said as I put in a tape of Led Zeppelin, and as we sang along to The Immigrant Song and Gallows Pole etc., my "problem" went away. At least for the moment. I wondered if it would become an issue again when we got to the store. I didn't like the odds.

We got Middle Neck Rd. a half hour later, a busy street with lots of upscale stores and good restaurants. Nowadays it's mostly chain stores because the rents are so high, but back then it was mostly small businesses for a well to do clientele. I found a place to park and we walked holding hands to the store Eva knew.

There were some subtle things in the window, like nightgowns in silk or satin, nothing that would draw a bunch of lookie-loos. I opened the door for Eva, like I always did wherever we went, and she glided inside while I followed with butterflies in my stomach.

Inside it was the sexy underwear equivalent of a chocolate lover in a candy store. Tables of spread out panties and bras were all around the front of the store, with mannequins dressed in much more enticing outfits towards the back. A beautiful saleswoman approached us with a huge smile. She was a redhead in her mid 30s, absolutely stunning, with a slender build and an ample chest. Eva noticed me giving her the once over and gave me a subtle elbow to the ribs. She knew I wasn't doing anything more than looking. Besides, the woman was 15 years older than me, at least. But it was fun to look.

"Hello, I'm Jean. Is there anything in particular I can help you find today? Or may I make a few recommendations?" Her smile was broad and showed perfect white teeth. She was a stunner. But I was already with a stunner as far as I was concerned. I may have made her feel a little insecure by checking out Jean, but she had to know I wouldn't cheat on her. And to be fair to me, she had to know that any woman working in a store like that was likely to be a real eye catcher. She brought me and I'm a guy.

Eva naturally did the talking. "Yes, I'm looking for some new underthings, some everyday things and others that would be for my boyfriend and I to play in." She had no embarrassment at all. I, on the other hand, turned ten shades of red. They both smiled at my discomfort. Eva was getting even.

"Of course. I'd be glad to help you. Your boyfriend...?"

"Jon. I'm Eva."

"It's nice to meet you both. We have a room where Jon can wait. We call it a 'husband room'. He can be comfortable in there while you shop, and that lets other women shop without feeling uncomfortable."

"Go ahead, sweetheart" Eva said with a kiss. "I might be a while. But I won't forget about you" she said with a giggle.

"Yeah sure, out of sight, out of mind" I teased her back. I gave her a kiss of my own as Jean escorted me to a semi-hidden room where there were 4 comfortable chairs, various magazines, and a television mounted on a wall with remote control on a table. There was also one of those 5 gallon water coolers in a corner. I could be comfortable for a while.

I made myself comfortable and put the Yankees on, in the middle of a game with the Mariners. The Yanks were up 5-3. middle of the 5th. OK.

After about 20 minutes, another man came in, mid-40s and took a chair. We nodded to each other, he asked me what was going on in the game, and I filled him in. He introduced himself as Ray and I gave him my name and we got to talking. After a few banalities he looked at me and said "Jon, do you mind if I ask you a question?"

"I guess that depends on the question. What's on your mind?"

"Well, you're what, about 20, 21? Here with a girlfriend or fiance?"

"She's my girlfriend. We're 18 and graduation high school in a few weeks."

"You're kidding! Your 18 year old girlfriend is shopping here and brought you with her? I'm 47 and, between you and me, I'm with my wife because we need to spice things up. Tell me that's not the case for you, son."

I chuckled and said "No, we don't need to spice things up. We're just fine. This is a first for us. We just...have fun together and we thought this would be fun."

"When I was your age, if I even suggested my high school girlfriend should buy lingerie, she would have killed me. I mean it. No one would have found my body."

"I assume you wife isn't..."

"Heaven's no. I met Geri in law school. We're married 22 years. And you're not even in college yet..." He shook his head and I couldn't help but laugh a little louder, not at Ray, just at the whole situation. A short while later, Jean came in from the main part of the store and said "Jon? Would you follow me please?" I said goodbye to Ray and, a little red in the face, I followed Jean to the back of the room where there was another door to another part of the store. The place was made for privacy.

She brought me through a corridor to a large fitting room where Eva stood in front of a mirror, and my heart leaped into my throat. She was dressed, if you can call it that, in smooth black stockings attached to a garter belt that held low on her body, right on her hips. Below that was a see through pair of black panties that barely covered her mound and was just thin strings on the sides. Above that was a bralette in black see through with black polka dots scattered on the opaque material that went half way down her tummy and her breasts were cover in lace. Eva looked nervous, like I might not like what she was wearing. Like that was even a possibility.

"Jon, what do you think of your beautiful girlfriend" Jean asked, a knowing grin on her face. She knew how I would react. She'd seen it hundreds of times before.

"Eva, you know I think you're incredibly sexy all the time. But this is another level altogether. But I thought you were just getting panties and bras?"

"I was, but I saw this and I just had to try it on. And it made me feel so sensual. I had to buy it for us, if you approve."

"I approve. But Eva, honey" I said, lowering my voice, "I can't afford to buy this for you."

"I know. I'm buying everything. We'll both enjoy it, but I'm buying it. And when we get back to my house I have another surprise for you."

Before I could ask her what the surprise was, Jean came and led Eva back to a smaller changing room and led me to the front of the store. I could see Jean writing up Eva's purchases, 6 pairs of panties and 4 bras and then the stockings set with all the other items. I didn't see the total, but i assumed it was over 200 dollars, extra stockings included. When Eva came out without the pieces she had been wearing, I knew she had them on under her short sleeve top and jeans. So that was my surprise.

She paid for the lingerie and Jean handed her a card and said "My number is on the back. In a few months I'm opening up my own shop in Greenwich Village. Please feel free to contact me if you'd like to shop there, or you can just show up. It was a pleasure meeting you both. And if I don't see you, have a great time together at college." Then she kissed Eva's cheeks and then mine, very European style.

It was almost 5 and we were both starving. As we walked towards my car I asked Eva if we should get something to eat. "We can pick up something on the way home and bring it to my house. No one's there. And they won't be home until after 11. No school tomorrow, remember?" Monday was a teacher meetings day and a three day weekend for the students. "My family went to visit Steven's family. I had better plans for myself. Besides, seeing Steven now would just be uncomfortable. He still has a crush on me. My parents understood why I didn't want to go, though I didn't tell my mother what we were doing today" she said with a cute smile. A cute and very playful smile.

"You sure they won't be home until after 11?" I asked, opening the door for Eva.

"Positive. We'll be done by 10 just to be safe. As much as my parents understand, having my brothers come home when we're indecent would be mortifying, even if we're in my room behind a locked door." She gave a fake shudder and we both laughed.

"Knowing what I know about the movies, I already have no idea how I'm going to face your parents with a straight face. The last thing I need is to be embarrassed in front of your brothers too. We'd have to break up."

"No chance! We'll run away if we have to!" she said as we broke out in huge laughs. I drove towards home and we stopped off at a deli near her house and picked up a rotisserie chicken and some sides and a half gallon of ice cream (Rocky Road!). We ate fairly quickly, both because we were hungry and because we were horny. But like we were both raised, we cleaned up after we ate. It only took a few minutes.

I reached for Eva by the sink but after a single kiss, she pushed me back and said "The dinner portion of the evening is now over. Time for the entertainment. Come help me for a few minutes."

I followed Eva upstairs, admiring the wiggle of her ass in her jeans. I stood in the upstairs hallway as she went in her parents room and I figured out what she had in mind. We were going to watch dirty movies together. Yay. She handed me the projector and the screen and with a couple of movies in her hand, we went in her bedroom and closed the door.

There was just enough room to set up the small screen in front of her closet and the projector on her night table. I was nervous and excited, my cock semi-erect before anything even happened, not even a few kisses. Between seeing her in her lingerie a couple of hours before and the thought of watching these films together, my motor was running on high speed.

When we were set up and Eva spooled the film in the projector, she said, simply, "Strip. Down to your underwear." I couldn't get out of my clothes fast enough. In less than a minute I was down to my black briefs, which were struggling to contain my now almost fully hard dick. And then it got to full on hard when Eva got out of her clothes, still wearing the bra, panties, stockings and garter belt she bought . She went to her closet behind the screen and came back wearing her highest heeled black pumps, three inches, but high enough to give her legs and ass that shape men love so much. She stood there, her hand on her hip and that hip thrust to the side, so fucking seductive, and said "So, what do you think?"

"I think I have the best girlfriend in the world, as well as the sexiest. You are so fucking hot, my darling." She smiled and got on her bed and I got on next to her. We shut the light in the room and she started the movie.

"I haven't seen this one before, so it should be great for both of us" she whispered in my ear.

"There's no sound on these, so why are you whispering?" I asked, teasing her.

"Good point. I have no idea" Eva answered with a grin. "Just humor me." We cuddled close together and watched as the film started. The first scene showed a buxom blond in a really short dress and black stockings, and you could see the straps to the garter belt going up her thighs under the dress.

"Hey, she's dressed just like you" I said as I slowly ran my fingers up and down the exposed part of her thighs.

"Yes, it's big theme in these movies. Have you ever seen one?" Eva asked as we saw the blond bend over and show her black panties covered ass.

"I went with a friend to one of those peep show places in Times Square after a concert one night. You feed quarters into a box and a film starts playing, just like this one, for like a minute. But that was frustrating. This is going to be more fun." On the screen a man came into the room and patted the blond on her ass and she turned around as if she was caught by surprise. Then she let her dress fall to the floor and they got on a bed.

"My poor baby" Eva said with fake sympathy. "You went home with a hardon. Well, that will not happen tonight, I promise." To emphasize her point she gave my cock a firm squeeze. I sighed and reached behind her to undo her bra so I could play too.

The woman pushed the mans pants down and he wasn't wearing underwear (surprise surprise). Without wasting any time the blond went down on him, leaning over his body and taking as much of his nine or ten inch dick as she could. She was bobbing up and down and he had these exaggerated looks of ecstasy. Then she licked all around his head before taking him in her mouth again.

Eva had her hand inside my briefs, stroking my cock gently as I licked my fingers and circled her nipples, leaving wet rings around both. We were very hot for each other to begin with and the movie was just making things worse, depending on how you looked at it.

"Eva, honey?"

"Yes baby?"

"To hell with the movie. It's hot but not nearly as hot as you are."

"Great minds think alike. I want you too."

That was the last we watched of the film. We were kissing with wild passion and our bodies were rolling all over her bed. We could barely wait to get my briefs off before I pulled her panties aside and entered her pussy with an almost furious thrust. Eva was soaking wet and I was inside her all the way within seconds. I was using my hands to hold up my upper body, arching my back and grinding hard into her. Her stockinged legs wrapped around my ass and I could feel the thin heels on my cheeks as well as the nylon on my hips. She squeezed hard, not letting me pump her, and I cried out as my cock twitched. Eva grunted and her nails scraped down my chest. The only sounds in the room were wet sounds of my cock in her pussy, our grunts and groans and the sound of the sprockets clicking through the holes in the edge of the film, which was flooding her face with flickering lights.

We kept going for a few minutes, Eva enjoyed a couple of smaller orgasms and she said in a raspy voice "Jon, baby, fuck me from behind. I want to try that so much."

"So do I, I've never been in that position. Ok, honey, turn over. Show me that sexy ass." As Eva turned around, I gave her ass a playful slap, not even hard enough to sting. She giggled with a sexual edge to her voice. "Jon, that feels great! It made me tingle all over, especially in my clit! Keep it in mind, stud." Oh, Eva was a wild one. I was a very lucky guy to have found her.

She was on her knees and hands, and her ass, partly covered by her lace panties, looked incredibly inviting. She looked over her shoulder at me, the lights from the film still making colors and shadows, and she shook her ass for me, her come-on to me. "Fuck me already, Jon. I think I'll cum when you get inside!"

I held my dick at the base and the head was aimed right at her dripping slit. The tip touched her lips and she groaned, almost as loud as I did. We were too hot to take it slow; she was backing up to me as I was thrusting forward. Eva's pussy was like wet velvet around my dick and right away we were pounding into each other, rocking her wood framed bed with loud protests from the springs. Nothing could have slowed us down, not even if the bed broke (thankfully it didn't). My hips were smacking into her ass and thighs and Eva clamped down on my cock as her first big orgasm hit. I thrust my head back, so close to cumming but I tried to delay by holding very still for a minute. Then I started fucking her again, hard and fast.