All Comments on 'Eva Pt. 08'

by Rabbitman55

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 3 years ago

Wonderful chapter!

5

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Great chapter I thought for a moment the French couples were going to cause problems but only doubts that Angle and Bear quickly overcame. Looking forward to the next episode. Would be nice to get better acquainted with Dad's new squeeze and how their relationship is progressing and interaction with Cammi.

Cheers

SAGE

petitechasseurpetitechasseurabout 3 years ago

Hot and sexy story. I hope love prevails for these two!

RTR10RTR10about 3 years ago

I am loving this story. The two of them are just so RIGHT together. I can't imagine anything pr anyone breaking them up. Looking forward to the next chapter!

jlg07jlg07almost 3 years ago

Thanks for NOT doing the swinging or exhibitionist thing. Just keeping it the two of them.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 3 years ago

Me being the ole rheumatic that I am I love this keep the romance don't go down the porno roughest as we are getting the story 30 years retrospectively that probably is not on the cards it would be a very different story if that were the case.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRabbitman55@Rabbitman55
Thank you everyone for enjoying my stories and getting me to over 1000 followers in a little more than 2 years! I do write for my own exploration of my own dirty mind lol, but it inspires me when I see so many people enjoying my writing. There's so many of us with these kink...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Eva Pt. 09 Next Part
Eva Pt. 07 Previous Part
Eva Series Info