Eva Pt. 07

Story Info
Some family news accelerates our schedule.
22.2k words
4.84
7k
13

Part 7 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers

Over the Christmas break, I worked part time (after Christmas; I needed a few days off) for Sy and Marilyn, who also asked me to come back for Summer vacation. I was non-committal; Eva and I talked about working at a day camp together. She didn't want to do sleep away after being away from home most of the year and that sounded like a much better idea to me as well. But we made no firm decision yet.

The day after Christmas, Eva and I went to a discount jewelry store to buy an inexpensive ring, a cubic zirconia stone set in 10 karat gold. The good ring got insured by Eva's parents right away, but it was still too expensive for her to wear up at college and everyday. She'd wear the good one on special occasions until we were established on our own; then she'd wear it every day.

We also met with friends from high school and from college and even Eva's friends from camp. It kept us very busy. And we made time for Cammy of course. We took her to a movie one day and another time we took her and Eva's brothers to the Jewish museum at 92nd and 5th Ave. in the city.

New Years Eve we made the night something very special. We didn't want to go into Manhattan (back then it was a dangerous place at night and doubly so on New Years Eve) so I got us tickets to a ball at the Garden City Hotel on Long Island. It was, and still is, a very fancy hotel, the ritziest on the Island unless you go all the way out east to South Hampton. They hosted an old fashioned style Ball, with traditional music from a 12 piece band, and formal dress was required. The best part was we could both enjoy drinking because the package came with a room for the night. It wasn't the kind of thing we would usually do, but it was very special and possibly the only chance we would have to do something like this for a long time. It was an expensive night, but since I didn't spend anything (almost) on Eva for Chanukah, I could afford this without a problem. I rented another tux from Milton and Eva already had a gown she'd worn only once about a year before.

That afternoon, after wishing my family a Happy New Year with hugs and kisses all around (my parents were staying home with Cammy; mom was a little more tired than usual from her MS), I picked up Eva around 3 and, after more Happy New Year wishes to her family, we drove to the hotel, dressed comfortably with a small suitcase and a garment bag for our evening clothes. Check in time started at 4 and the party started at 9. We got there a quarter after 4 and were brought up to our room on the third floor.

"This is a hell of a nice room" I said to Eva, "the nicest hotel room I've ever been in, except that time you treated us to the Plaza. But this is almost as nice."

"Well, it's going to be a great evening, so we should have a great room. Thank you, my big, wonderful Bear. Our first New Years together, we're engaged, and we're going to have so much fun tonight. Nothing like I would have expected, which makes it all the better." She put her arms around my neck and I held her hips gently. She kissed me very lightly, her lips barely brushing mine, teasing me. I let that kiss go, then I kissed her much harder, much more aggressively. "MMM someone seems very eager" Eva whispered in my ear.

"I'm almost tempted to just keep you locked in this room all afternoon and evening. Maybe we can show up just in time for the New Years toast."

"Not that I'd object, but I have a gown with me that I look absolutely outstanding in, I'm wearing the ring you gave me, the GOOD ring, and I want to show off the most handsome fiance this place has ever seen. And I want to dance, a lot. So take advantage of me now, then again later, but we are going to dinner and dancing. Understand?" Eva had mischief in her eyes and her smile.

"Understood. I guess I'd better get used to taking orders from my boss."

"And don't you forget it!" she said, giving me a light, playful spank. "Now show your obedience by stripping for me....all the way, please!" Eva's face was twinkling. She had such a spark for life and for love. I kept falling deeper in love with her.

"Yes ma'am!" I responded as I tugged my sweater over my head and dropped my pants. Eva sat on the bed watching me gleefully.

"Quickly! Move it!" Eva called from the bed.

"These too? I asked, referring to my briefs.

"Of course those too! I did say all the way!" I took down my briefs, leaving me stark naked in the thankfully warm hotel room. Then I stood up straight, my legs apart and my hands on my hips, posing as if I was naked Superman. Eva howled with delight at both the sexiness and the outrageousness of my pose. "Get over here, you sexy, sexy Bear. Let me make sure you pass inspection!" She looked me over, turning me front and back, but there was really only one thing she wanted to inspect, which she did by handling it delicately until it grew to its full and pleasing size.

"See something you want, ma'am?" I asked in my most helpful voice, as if I was a salesman in a department store. Fuck, her hand felt great. She was using the ball of her thumb on the glans and when it got too dry to rub comfortably, Eva licked her thumb for a little lubrication.

"Very much. The question is will it suit all my needs? I'd better find out." Eva then leaned forward a little and sucked the head of my cock into her mouth, just the head, leaving the shaft momentarily unattended. Her tongue did its swirls and traces over the ridge, the spongiest part of my cock (and I assume any man's cock for that matter). "You taste great. No real surprise there. But lets see what else you can do with this."

Eva stood and took off the short, casual dress she was wearing and kicked off her sneakers and little socks. She gave me a quick kiss, her desire showing in the slight pink hue of her cheeks. Then her simple white bra and panties came off, all while I gently touched myself as I watched her. She wasn't doing a strip tease or anything, she was just casually taking her clothes off and it was highly arousing to me. When she was as naked as I was, I took her in my arms and kissed her with deep passion, my cock getting trapped between our tummies. "You're so nice and warm, Bear. I love feeling you on my tummy like that."

"It's like a small missile seeking out your target. And I think I know exactly where to find it." I was kissing the side of her neck and her shoulder.

"After all this time? You'd better know where to find it or this is going to be a very unhappy marriage" Eva said with a gasp and a giggle.

"Have faith, Angel, have faith" I said as I scooped her up from standing on the floor and laid her on the bed. We kissed harder, lustier, as we rolled so I was on my back and Eva straddled me. She held my cock and teased us both by rubbing the tip very lightly all around her pussy while she partly hovered over me. "You are a naughty Devil sometimes. You know you're driving me crazy."

"Am I" Eva said with her eyes partly closed. "I don't want a crazy fiance." She pushed down and my cock was inside her pussy, all the way down, our bodies fully connected. She moved around to find just the right angle for my cock to press her clit. Then we joined hands and she rocked forward and back as I lifted my hips slightly over and over. Eva closed her eyes and let a mellow pleasure flow through her body and a more localized bliss centered in my cock before it grew and bloomed all over me.

"This is wonderful, Angel. Beautiful. Like you."

"Like you too, Bear. Can you sit up? I think it would feel incredible."

I pushed my upper body off the mattress and adjusted my legs so I could sit upright with Eva still filled with my cock. We held each other and kept moving slightly. The angle now was just right to put the right amount of pressure on her clit and Eva shivered through an intense orgasm. We kissed over and over, all over each other faces and shoulders. Her small soft breasts were rubbing my chest just the right way, giving friction to her nipples, and after a few minutes she was close again, but this time she was determined to wait for me.

The warmth of the room and the sexual exertion were combining to cause us both to sweat freely, beads tracking down our bodies. Her motions became more forceful as our moans grew louder. I grabbed her tight, pulled her down hard on my groin, and my cock twitched as I fired my load deep in Eva's warm home. The sensations on her clit and of my cock spraying inside her pussy made Eva cum right behind me and her arms held me as tight as she could as her lips found mine and we kissed dozens of little kisses. I fell back, relieving the pressure on my back, and I brought Eva with me. We kept sharing those intimate kisses.

"You always make me feel incredible, my sexy Bear. There can't be a better lover for me anywhere out there, and even if there is, no one could love me the way you do. My love. My fiance." A couple of more kisses. "Sing something to me? Something pretty." Eva's eyes were so warm and caring. I couldn't say no to her. So I turned her on her side and and I faced her as I sang And it Stoned Me by Van Morrison. I didn't have his high range but I sang it well at my own baritone range. I saw a single tear trailing down her cheek and I kissed it away.

"You sing so beautifully, sweetheart" she whispered. "You should major in whatever you find that interests you, but you should minor in music. And you should join one of the singing or performing clubs at school. You shouldn't waste that kind of talent."

"It's not wasted honey. I sing to you and that's sharing it with the person who means everything to me. How is that possibly wasting it?"

Eva touched my cheek and leaked more tears. "You really mean that, don't you, Bear? That was so sweet, from a very sweet man. Actually, the sweetest man. No wonder I'm so head over heels about you." Eva rested on my chest and toyed with my chest hairs with her nails. I loved when she played like that. It was so loving and sensual a well as sexy as hell. In response, my fingers were tickling the cheeks of her ass, bringing out some sexy giggles from her soul.

It was about 6 then and we were hungry, but the party wasn't starting until 9. The hotel had gift baskets with snacks for all the guests attending the party so we snacked on jars of nuts and dried fruit and a few chocolate chip cookies. It was enough to hold us until dinner, courses of soup or salad, an appetizer and then the main course choice of filet mignon, stuffed chicken breast or Dover sole, and Baked Alaska after midnight. All with a cash bar, wine with dinner and champagne at midnight. Not bad.

After watching the news, we started to get ready around 7. Eva showered first (we accomplished more by showering separately) and I showered while Eva did her hair and makeup.

We were dressed by 8:45 and Eva was a knock-out. Her gown was a medium green color with spaghetti straps and it had a pattern pressed into the fabric. "Honey, you never fail to take my breath away" I said, and she could tell I meant what I was saying. "That gown is amazing, but it wouldn't matter if you weren't the one wearing it."

"Really? You like it?" She knew damn well how she looked and she was fishing for a compliment or two. It was cute and she had a huge smile. Then I noticed diamond earrings and an expensive gold watch along with her own usual neckless and ring, along with the real engagement ring I gave her. "Where did you get the watch and earrings?"

"My mom loaned them to me. She thought they'd go with my gown and ring. I think she was right."

"So do I. You're beautiful, honey. You always are, but tonight, you look like a real honest to god Angel. I can't wait to get you on the dance floor." I kissed her cheek to protect her makeup.

"Thank you, Bear. You're devastatingly handsome yourself. All the women will be terribly jealous, because you're all mine."

We just sat and waited until 9:15 to go downstairs, a little fashionably late. The ballroom was sold out; we were lucky to get tickets at such a relatively late date. The "hosts" (people hired by the hotel to run the party) sat us at a table with four other couples attending by themselves, all in their 20s and 30s, so we were with people we could talk to, even if we were on the young side for them. They were nice, fun people, and one of the couples bought two bottles of champagne for the table when they found out Eva and I were newly engaged.

We danced with each other, and we danced with some of the others at our table. At one point I was dancing with this stunning 20-something blond and Eva was with her husband and I can say it was the only time since I met Eva that I actually even considered sleeping with someone else. But even if the opportunity came, I wouldn't have done it. I was madly in love with Eva and had no real interest in sleeping with someone else. But I admit, Marie was incredibly tempting.

A few minutes before midnight, the glasses were all filled with fresh champagne and when the clock struck 12, all the couples kissed. I held Eva close, so close our noses almost touched even with our height difference. "Happy New Year, Angel. The first of dozens and dozens of New Years together. I love you so much."

"I love you too, Bear. Here's to a long and happy life together." We kissed, a short one first, and then a deep long kiss as the band played (what else?) Auld Lang Syne. We kissed around the table before ending up together again and we went back on the dance floor to dance some more. And some more after that.

We finally went back to our room after 2; the party went until 3, but we had other plans before we got too tired. We were very hot for each other and we were in the mood to be lustful and wild together.

Through our kisses and moans, I got the gown off Eva's body but I kept my head enough to fold it over a chair and not just throw it on the floor. I was an animal, but not an animal, you know? She was in front of me just wearing a triangle of a pair of green panties held up by strings on the hips and gold strappy medium heeled sandals, nothing else. That and a look of intense lust. She simply said "Your turn."

Then as we kissed hot and hungry my jacket came off, followed quickly by my tie and shirt, my shoes and my pants. When I was down to just my black briefs we hurried onto the bed, clenching in a tight hug and a long kiss. Our mouths were moving together in a sexual dance. I kissed down Eva's throat to her chest and she growled in heat. She grabbed my head roughly and forced my mouth to her right nipple and I suckled like a baby seeking milk.

"Suck them, baby. Suck them as hard as you can" my horny, nasty fiance (I was still getting used to that title) scraped my body with her freshly manicured nails. She was making me burn for her, which was not new, but the whole scenario of the fancy evening and the great dancing and now this amazing room were making things feel very new. I bit at her thick nipples and Eva let out a soft cry as her pussy flooded and her hand cupped my cock and balls in her hand. "You're so fucking hard for me, my dirty man. Tell me what you want to do to me. I need to hear you."

I let her breast go and I said, with undisguised craving, "I want to fuck you, hard and hot and dirty. I want to pound my dick into you, not as my Angel, but as my slutty little Devil."

Eva kissed me hard, thrusting her tongue into my mouth and licking inside my cheeks. Our fires were raging. "Lets get these things off, and hurry." We both took off our underwear and Eva flipped onto her other side, facing away from me. She curved her ass towards my throbbing dick and lifted her leg, now wearing just her gold sandals. "Take me, dirty Bear. Take me hard. I need to be fucked tonight. Smell how hot I am." To make her point, Eva rubbed her pussy a few times, vigorously, and thrust her hand under my nose, her fingers covered in her honey. Her scent, filled with her own desire, was the last straw. I pressed the head of my cock to her lips and shoved up and forward, burying my cock into my loves hot, soaked cunt. We both cried out loud, not caring at all if anyone in the hall or next door could hear us. Let them listen. Let them be envious; I was with the sexiest, most sensuous woman imaginable, and she was beautiful as well. Let them eat cake, as Marie Antoinette once allegedly said.

After a few strokes to coat my cock in Eva's lubrication, I grabbed her hip and pounded away very hard. We were both grunting like animals, our bodies grinding hard together and my groin slapping her thighs. "Harder," Eva cried "smack my ass harder!"

"You mean like this?" I said as I slapped her ass with my bare hand, filling the room with a resounding crack.

"Yes, just like that! Keep doing it!" she grunted, emphasizing her need by taking her own hand and slapping my ass, as hard as she could from that angle. We were spanking each other, each smack spurring us on to a harder, wilder fuck. My other hand tugged at her nipples and Eva cried out loud as she came forcefully all over my cock and balls. I didn't miss a stroke, my cock burrowing as deep as I could go, still exchanging spankings, until I felt my balls begin to boil. Instead of spanking her again, I reached around her hips and rubbed her clit like I was trying to erase it. Eva shook all over and came again, this time clamping down on my raging cock and I filled her greedy pussy with my own thick sauce, blending with her thinner cream. My cock kept spasming, ejaculating every drop of my essence into hers.

Aside from letting her leg down from its raised position. neither of us made a move. We didn't even kiss for a few minutes. Our fire might have been put out, but embers were still glowing inside both of us. Those small fires would never go completely away; we always had some degree of heat for each other, every day, all day long. Only when my cock slipped out of her did we finally move to ease back towards normal. Eva turned back around to face me and we covered each other in tender loving kisses, the best kind of kisses. "That was incredible, Angel. I love you more and more all the time. Every day."

"I know exactly how you feel, Bear. More and more. It never stops growing."

We took turns in the bathroom (we hadn't gotten to the point yet where we could 'go' in front of each other) and then threw on some plain underthings to sleep in. We spent fifteen minutes packing our suitcases and just leaving out what we would need for the morning so we could just shower, dress and go in the morning.

We settled into the big, very comfortable bed and savored it for a moment, nothing like the small beds we had to deal with at school. We snuggled together, sharing kisses again but we needed to get some sleep. "I love you, Bear. Thank you for such an amazing night. You made me feel like a princess tonight. Cinderella at the ball. I even had the gold shoes on."

"You're my princess every day, honey. I had just as good a time as you did. And I had the most beautiful woman with me tonight."

"You mean Marie?" She giggled tiredly.

"What? Oh, her. Yeah, she's a beauty, but you beat her easy."

"Bullshit, but I'll take it. I'm too tired to argue about it" she said with a yawn. "Good night my love."

"Good night, my darling. This is going to be such a great year." We drifted off to sleep, cuddling together, not knowing that while it would be a great year in most ways, there was a terrible time to come as well.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The weeks before we had to be back at school January 18 were supposed to be busy ones. I worked part time and we had plans with friends and with our families. Our grades came on the 3rd and Eva had a perfect 4.0, straight A's as expected. I didn't do too shabby myself, a 3.85, with one B+ to go with otherwise all A's, Damn Intro to Economics. We both made the Deans List and pleased our parents as well as ourselves. And the next day, the 4th, was my birthday. As I said, we were supposed to be busy, and we were, but not for the reasons I mentioned.

Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers