All Comments on 'Eva Pt. 09'

by Rabbitman55

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
JaceyTreyJaceyTreyalmost 3 years ago

Outstanding work! I wish I were more eloquent, more verbose...I draw a blank when I'm pleased with an author's work...big, blank canvas of pure happiness that this story is so well written. This series is always the first I read when you release new installments. Thumbs up, 5 stars, a humongous round of applause. You wrote the brokenness of the father well, and heartfelt. My father came very close to the collapse portrayed here, and the anger, hurt, and betrayal felt by the son and daughter was spot-on. Well done....

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful chapter!

5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
marvelous romance story

The best chapter yet in this great story

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 3 years ago
Another really great read!

This is such a believable tale...Thanks...and please continue to share your talent with us.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 3 years ago

I know how ones personal story can affect what one puts on paper ( sic. ) but the way you handle particularly emotive subjects like the family breakdown and the disposal of the family home is so true and honest the reader becomes part of it rather than an onlooker, brilliant writing with one proviso, at times there is just too much sex too graphic but on the whole, well done. Looking forward to the next part.

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 3 years ago

Another great chapter thanks for sharing.

Cheers

SAGE

keepercoach01keepercoach01almost 3 years ago

Another great chapter. Strong emotions both good and bad handled extremely well.

Sausage17Sausage17over 2 years ago

Wow, father of the year there. You have me guessing! Can’t wait to solve the mystery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Neckless- without a neck

Necklace- jewelry worn around the neck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRabbitman55@Rabbitman55
Thank you everyone for enjoying my stories and getting me to over 1000 followers in a little more than 2 years! I do write for my own exploration of my own dirty mind lol, but it inspires me when I see so many people enjoying my writing. There's so many of us with these kink...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Eva Pt. 10 Next Part
Eva Pt. 08 Previous Part
Eva Series Info