Eva Pt. 10

Story Info
Eva's pregnancy was smooth, but there were some rough times.
15.9k words
4.73
6k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers

The next few months were hectic as Eva went through her early months of pregnancy. We both had our internships, me student teaching at a high school in Brooklyn and her in a psychology practice. Then the afternoons were at our job at the 'Y' after school program. Our parenting of Cammy. Schoolwork at night. It was exhausting.

And then there were the hormones. Eva was all over the place emotionally, sometimes crying over the smallest of things, sometimes overjoyed over trivial, minor happenings. And she was horny, like all the time. It was great at first, but every night, sometimes in the morning before we had to get ready for the long day. I heard that some women go through that during their pregnancy and I figured it was heaven on earth. But sometimes it was wearing me to a frazzle.

Then, after her sixteenth birthday, I was helping teach Cammy to drive. She was going to Driver's Education a couple of days a week after school, but she needed more practice than she was getting from her instructor. So on the weekends I was taking her to empty parking lots at first and then on quiet streets. After that we'd do the weekly food shopping so Eva could get some rest. I barely had time to watch football on Sundays, which had been my 'thing', something I really enjoyed and, most important, found relaxing.

We got through Thanksgiving, hosting Eva's family and my aunt and uncle and their kids. It was a lot of work, but we did it, the three of us, plus some help from Phyllis and aunt Annette. After dinner, I insisted Eva get some rest while Cammy, Walt and Will and I did the dishes and other cleanup. When I sat next to my wife afterwards, she held my hand and gave me a loving smile and kiss, the best reward I could ask for. She was showing a little bit by then, just a small bump, and I rested my hand on her tummy.

By Chanukah, a few weeks later, her morning sickness was over. I got her a bracelet with three charms on it, one each for her, Cammy and me. Another would be added after our child was born, like the neckless we gave my sister for her birthday . She loved it, loved the idea that more could be added as we had more children. She got me a first edition of Arrowsmith by Sinclair Lewis, one of my favorite books. It had to be expensive and hard to find. It deeply touched me.

That night we were making love, me slowly moving on top of her, being overly careful about keeping my weight off of her tummy. "Bear, you don't have to be that careful with me, at least not yet" she smiled as she lifted to meet my thrusts. "You're not going to hurt the baby if your belly touches mine." She closed her eyes and enjoyed the way my cock slid along her clit.

I looked at her face, glowing with love, down at her growing breasts with nipples that were darker and thicker than they used to be, and her belly which was still showing just a small bump. I could tell, of course, because I knew her petite body so well, but it wasn't obvious to most people yet. "I'm not taking any chances. I can bear my own weight. By the way, I'm madly in love with you, my Angel." I leaned over carefully and kissed her warm lips.

"I love you too. More and more every day. My handsome Bear. Oh, there, right there. A little faster, please." She grabbed my ass with both hands, prompting me to fuck her a little harder. "Oh my god, that's wonderful."

"You talk a lot" I said with a chuckle.

"And you love it when I do. The dirtier the better."

"Guilty as charged. I love my kinky wife."

"Then fuck me harder, dammit. I want to cum on your lovely cock." Moved faster, arching my back to bury my cock deeper inside her very warm, very wet pussy. She still had great muscle control and when I made my cock flex inside her, she squeezed me as hard as ever.

"Oh god, honey, I'm almost there." I fucked her as hard as I dared, her legs came back and she grunted out loud as she came before me, then I followed, adding my love to hers. Then I flipped to my back and pulled her on top of me so I could rest my arms and feel the warmth of Eva's body on mine. It felt even more special than most of the times we made love. No particular reason. It just was one of those nights. "I am so in love with you, Angel." We kissed a whole bunch of loving kisses.

"And I'm deeply in love with you. Thank you for taking such good care of me, Bear. For doing so much of the work around here. You're going to be an amazing father."

"Even though I'm scared shit? I'd feel safer jumping off the edge of the Grand Canyon."

"Don't be ridiculous. You have great instincts and you're so loving. Look how great you've been all your life as a big brother to Camilla."

"That was easy. But I'll be fine because I'll be following your lead. You are going to be the best mommy." We laid there quietly, enjoying the moment. Peaceful and loving. It may have been a bitter cold night outside but we were very warm together.

The next night we went over to my aunt and uncle's to exchange gifts and have some of my aunt's potato pancakes, which were just like my mom's. Thin, crispy, oily and delicious. Cammy and I made them the night before, but they weren't quite as perfect as aunt Annette's. We helped her to see how we could improve our recipe for the future.

When we exchanged gifts, my aunt and uncle handed Eva and me an envelope. Cammy was smiling with an expectant smile. She was clearly in on something. The envelope had a reservation sheet for a four day weekend over the Christmas break for a hotel in the Pocono mountains. For two.

It was a great gift, a chance for us to get away by ourselves before Eva was too pregnant to enjoy it. She wouldn't be able to do everything, like tobogganing or use a hot tub, but we would be alone, we could walk in the woods, and just enjoy some peace and quiet. "This is so thoughtful" I said, "but what about Camilla? We can't leave her alone for four days."

"We already talked to your sister, and she'll stay here with us for a few days" my aunt said. "Take a mini vacation while you're able. You two work too hard."

It was a very sweet gift and it was expensive, during the holiday season. Cammy said "Go. You need to be alone for a few days. We worked it out before they made the reservations. I want you to go while you can." My sister. My other Angel.

So December 27th, we left 10AM after dropping my sister off at our aunt and uncle's house. We even felt like parents leaving their child with someone else for the first time, a little sad. We had become used to being her 'parents'.

It was a 2 1/2 hour drive to the resorts of the Poconos in Pennsylvania from New York. We felt like when we were dating, singing songs and holding hands. Eva then slid across my car seat (I still had my old Ford, but I'd have to look into replacing it soon) and held my arm. It was romantic, just like it was almost four years before when we started. Eva was wearing a long skirt with boots almost to her knees and I put my hand on her left knee. She giggled, a sexy laugh.

"Bear, are you trying to tease me? Because I'm very horny. Just thinking about being alone with you has me that way. And now your hand is on my knee." She grabbed my hand with hers and moved my arm so my hand was on her thigh. "Oh, look, it's moving up! Do you want to move higher?"

"That depends. Are you feeling like being a Devil?" I grinned, my own dirty thoughts coming to mind.

"Definitely. I could use a very sexy man right now." She guided my hand up, along the inside of her thigh. My touch was light but knowing. As my fingers found the outside of her panties, Eva let out a huge sigh. I wished I could have looked at her face, but I had to keep my eyes on the road.

I rubbed over the cotton of her panties, wondering in my kinky mind which pair she had on. Plain white? Black? A striped pair? Or those really sexy red ones with white hearts? I'd have to wait more than an hour to find out.

My fingers found her heat, the slit of her pussy as Eva spread her legs as wide as she could. She pulled her skirt around her waist; a trucker driving next to us would be able to see clearly what we were doing. We didn't care; this was too much fun. Up and down my fingers went, pressing her panties into her crease, which was getting very wet.

Eva was moaning and squirming all around on the bench seat. "My dirty, dirty Bear" she whimpered, her eyes closed (I took a quick peek). "Fuck my cunt with your fingers!" She pulled her panties aside for me and I slipped a finger, then another into her soaked pussy. She gasped and lifted her right leg, pushing her foot on the dashboard, opening her pussy more for me. My fingers were pushing into her soft flesh, in and out, making sloppy wet sounds as they fucked her. Eva was lost in her own personal heaven, moaning "Dirty Bear" and similar words, over and over.

While she was lost in her reverie, we got shocked by an air horn from a truck on our right side. My fingers jumped out, dripping wet and she pushed her skirt down quickly as we looked over at a broadly smiling trucker before he drove ahead of us.

"Oh, shit, he scared me almost to death!" Eva exclaimed. Then she burst out laughing and I followed, both of us nearly falling off the seat. "Dammit, now I'm horny as hell!" We kept on laughing most of the rest of the way there, about forty more minutes.

There had been no snow in New York, but as we drove through Pennsylvania and climbed into the mountains, we started seeing snow on the ground. Traces at first, then more and more until the sides of the highway had large mounds of plowed snow plus more on the trees beyond the road. When we got to our hotel, there was at least a foot on the ground. Up the mountains behind the building, the ground was covered and we could see the skiers moving quickly down on powdery snow. Neither of us skied and we weren't going to learn, not then. Eva couldn't risk falling. We'd have to be careful walking.

We checked in and were brought to our room, and as soon as the bellboy left, I was attacked by an incredibly horny wife. Her coat wasn't even off when she started kissing me lustily. "We have to finish what YOU started" she moaned as her coat hit the floor. "Now. NOW." She was practically tearing off my clothes. Nothing like a very horny wife.

"We will, I promise, just let me go pee first, please?" I begged.

"You'd better come out of that bathroom naked with an erection! No excuses!" She was laughing hard, but Eva definitely wanted to get fucked.

I peed, washed and stripped quickly as requested. And I had the required boner too. I opened the door and Eva streaked by me, "Now I'VE got to pee!" she said, closing the door behind her. It was almost hilarious.

I stretched out on the bed, my tool in my hand, maintaining my stiffy until Eva came out, equally naked. She crawled on the bed and fell into a deep kiss and rubbed my throbbing hard dick. "You're going to fuck me with this, aren't you?" she asked, but it sounded more like a demand.

"Try to stop me." My oozing precum gave her hand plenty of lubrication to stroke my dick. I wanted to just lay back and enjoy it, but I had an extremely needy wife, even more than usual since we were interrupted in the car.

Eva quickly moved to mount me, straddling my hips as her pussy engulfed my dick, easing down all the way until her slightly rounder ass was sitting on my thighs. She shifted around a little until she was comfortable. Then she closed her eyes and almost silently rocked back and forth, moaning with each movement, especially when she shifted forward and pressure from both our bodies pushed on her throbbing clit.

Very gently I toyed with her nipples, just enough to heighten her arousal. This was such an erotic fuck, sexy and lusty and loving. When she was ready, Eva leaned all the way forward so her slight tummy rubbed mine and we kissed while she ground her clit hard on the base of my cock, giving her a great climax. I touched her back and her ass lightly and Eva shuddered around me. "My sweet Bear" she gasped, "that was so wonderful. So lovely. We have the next few days to keep doing this to each other."

"Yes we do. Just the two of us enjoying each other, my Angel." I kissed her head and her nose and her lips. "Do you want to cum again, my love?"

"MMMM I would love to. Help me roll onto my back, baby." We turned together, keeping my cock inside her until I was on top. I thrust this time, in and out nice and slow. A fine coating of sweat covered her body, giving Eva an extra level of beauty when she stared into my eyes. I felt her legs on my hips, urging me on, and I went faster but loving all the time. "Bear, I'm so close..."

"So am I, Angel..." I groaned, scrunching my eyes closed as my body erupted, filling her with my semen. The flood of warmth brought Eva off again. She held me tight with her legs and I kissed her with long deep kisses full of love. "I never get tired of loving you, Eva. Whether we're just kissing and touching or being wild and dirty or anything in between, I love it all. I love you."

Eva touched my cheek with the lightest touch of her fingertips. "I know just how you feel. Everything we do is amazing. Every kiss, every touch. I love you so much." We rested together, perfectly content until Eva had to use the bathroom. Then she was hungry, unsurprisingly. It was too early for dinner and too late for lunch, but there was a coffee shop and a lodge that served lighter fare. So we got dressed and went down to the lodge and shared a turkey sandwich and I had a beer while Eva had a Sprite (no caffeine). We watched people coming in from outside, the skiers and tobogganers. We were a little sad that we couldn't do some of the more vigorous sports but there was no way we'd risk our baby. After our snack we took a nap together, something we hadn't been able to do in a very long time.

Over the next few days we slept in, ate well, went for a few walks on compressed snow on paths in the woods. We made a snowman which turned into a snowball fight and a lot of laughs. And we made love or had sex whenever we wanted. We took a sexy bath together our last night in the oversized tub. It was just a great getaway.

That last night we had sex, moving together in our natural rhythm. Eva was on top of me again, this time moving faster on my cock, which was twitching away inside her. Some of that was natural but some was me working to excite her. She was bouncing away, grunting as she got close to her orgasm.

"Don't cum yet, Bear. Stay hard a little longer for..." her face widened with surprise.

I did the same, my eyes getting big. I felt it too. A slight shift inside Eva's tummy. Our baby moved for the first time! Our orgasms were forgotten as my beautiful wife smiled broadly and she fell into my embrace as we kissed and laughed with joy.

"He moved!" I exclaimed. I already had it in my mind that it was a boy growing inside her. "I can't believe he moved!"

"SHE moved, you mean" Eva said with the happiest laugh imaginable. "Oh, hell with it, our baby is moving!" We kept kissing and hugging. I just started singing to her, When a Man Loves a Woman by Percy Sledge, and Eva cried happy tears as we clung together. It was the most beautiful moment we shared in a long time, certainly since we adopted Cammy.

We waited for him/her to move again, but it didn't happen that night. Still, it was such a mind-blowing experience for us. We stayed awake talking and kissing, warm in each others arms. "It's really happening, isn't it...daddy" Eva said with wonder in her voice.

"Yes it is, mommy. It's as real as can be."

Then, at the same time: "I love you.": We giggled before we both finally drifted off to sleep. A very wonderful sleep.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next day, on our way home, we were mostly quiet, the quiet sound of two very happy people. We played music but didn't even sing along. Everything just felt so right. Then Eva said "She moved again, Bear! Oh, another time! Give me your hand, quickly!" I reached with my right hand as I drove with my left, keeping my eyes on the road. She put my hand on her bulge, which was growing daily, and I felt two more movements before things calmed down.

"Honey, turn off the radio." Eva leaned over and shut it and I started singing Danny's Song by Kenny Loggins and my wife held my hand and cried.

"I'm glad you actually just sing for me, my sweet Bear. You could sing for Cammy too, if you want, and you'd better sing for our child. But otherwise, I love that you keep this for us. It's so special, my love."

"I'm very content to keep this our private thing. I couldn't do it in public anyway. But I love that it's for our family alone." We held hands all the rest of the way home, over the Washington Bridge, on the highway, all the way until we pulled up at my aunt's house to pick up Cammy.

We went in and thanked my aunt and uncle for such a wonderful gift, one that we'd remember the rest of our lives. And when we told them the baby started moving, everyone made a big deal, even my young cousins, Jerrold and Nick. It was an exciting time for everyone, and they all wanted to touch Eva's belly in hope that the baby would move again.

Cammy of course insisted that the next time the baby moved, she would get to feel it. "I wish I had been there to feel it!" she said when we got settled at home. Eva and I laughed hard; it wasn't a situation that would have been appropriate for my kid sister. She didn't get the joke, not at first, but she must have figured out it happened during an intimate moment and Cammy laughed on her own.

Christmas and New Years flew by. The after school program did an all day extra program during the 11 days the public schools were closed, except for weekends and Christmas and New Years Days. We worked the program and then after the schools opened it was back to the regular routine, except that our own classes didn't start again for a few weeks, giving us some needed free time until early afternoon. We had a few couples over for New Years Eve, a very mellow evening that could barely be called a party, and Cammy went to her first New Years party and slept at a friends house. Knowing there were boys at the party really tore me in two directions, like a father would feel. So Eva had a private conversation with Cammy a couple of days before. Eva didn't give me any details (it was a mother's responsibility) but they made an appointment with her Cammy's gynecologist to start her on the pill. That was it, my little sister was really an adult for all practical purposes. It was hard to accept in a way. But I didn't want her to come home pregnant one day.

In bed that night I asked Eva "So is my sister still a virgin? Do we have anything to worry about?"

"Jon, I'm not telling you that. It's between me and Cammy. Sorry; there are some things a father, or brother, isn't supposed to know. I never discussed this with my father. I barely wanted to talk about it with my mother. Sorry, Bear, it will have to remain a mystery for you." It bothered me, but objectively I could understand her point. Certain things involving my sister were not my business. I would have to learn to deal with it. My sister wasn't my 'little' sister anymore.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

We went for a sonogram in mid January, after my birthday and just before our final semester of undergraduate classes started. By then, Eva had a nice bump going on; she was obviously pregnant though not uncomfortable yet. We held hands while the technician rubbed the probe over her tummy, which looked incredibly sexy to me. "Looks like everything is good here. Heartbeat is strong and steady...limbs are normal, head is fine...do you want to know the sex?" he smiled.

We had discussed it and we did. We wanted to know and we told him. "Well, congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Grossman. See that little protuberance? Right there? That means it's a boy!"

Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers