Eva Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sweetheart, if that happens, we'll get through it like we do everything else- together. It's all we can do; we don't have any control over his behavior. We take care of each other and of Cammy. We're her family now, or will be soon. And she's ours. We have to be strong for her. She's a young adult, but she's still a vulnerable child as well. We'll be tough for her. Besides, maybe he'll surprise us and realize what he's losing. Maybe he'll remember his promise to your mother." I didn't argue, but I wasn't so sure. I was the one who spoke to him and heard the almost complete emptiness in his voice.

Within a week I found an agent. Joanna Keyes, to list and show the house, and she also thought about $130K or so sounded right. She made a few recommendations to try to bring the price up a bit, painting the kitchen and getting the carpets cleaned. Little things that would help. Dad came over, met with Ms. Keyes, and signed the necessary papers. She was a notary and she also stamped the documents my dad signed, ceding custody of Camilla Rose Grossman to Eva and me. That was hard for him, but it wasn't easy for me either. I hated hurting him like that, but it was for my sister's sake. She needed stability.

Camp was starting June 30th, and Cammy, after meeting with the camp director, Joe Feinstein, got hired as a junior counselor, in one of the special education groups, groups that were much smaller than the regular camp groups of about twenty or so kids with usually three staff. Instead, those groups had about six or seven children and four staff, children who had emotional or developmental issues and needed extra attention. She was excited; it was a lot of responsibility for a fifteen year old and Cammy, who always thought herself older than she was (and she really was an 'old soul'), looked forward to working there with her brother and sister-in-law. The last day of school for her was June 20th.

We didn't hear from dad much that summer. We only called him when he had to sign papers or something. The house got an offer, a decent one, in mid July and, since I had the power of attorney to make decisions on the house, I accepted and we agreed to a move in date of August 25th, a week before Eva and I closed on our own house. We could have probably given the owners of the house we bought a hard luck story and gotten out of the sale with a penalty, and kept my old house. But in truth, there were too many bad memories recently for both Cammy and me. Besides, Eva and I loved the house we bought. It was a perfect starter house, with 3 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths, a screened back deck and a nice yard for any future children to play in.

Camp was a great experience for all three of us. Eva had lots of experience, of course, but for Cammy and me it was very new, and we both loved it. My sister really took to working with the special children in her care. She loved them, loved working with them, and she had the patience required to be effective and not lose her temper. That summer she decided she wanted to be a Special Education teacher. Eva and I were so proud of her. We also thought she might change her mind a time or three over the next few years.

It was a great summer for Eva and I. We enjoyed the jobs, working with the mostly teens who worked with the kids. And at night, there were informal camp activities that we attended, staff softball games, large groups of the staff going to a movie. One Saturday we organized a trip to Great Adventure, Six Flags park in Central New Jersey. And Cammy found herself her second boyfriend, another junior counselor named Jason. He was her first real love, and when the summer was over, she fretted over how she would see him during the year. He wouldn't be able to drive for six months so Eva and I promised to drive her to meet him as often as we could. And when he broke up with her in October, we both held Cammy as she cried from a broken heart. She really was almost all grown up and we were serving as her surrogate parents.

When we sold the house to the new owners in August, we worked hard to get our things out and into storage through a moving company. Dad was there to get his check, a little over $36,000. He had paid back every cent he owed my sister. At least he did that right.

Outside the house after the sale, Cammy and I talked to him. "So, dad what are you going to do? Just live with Jessie? You can't exactly retire on that money."

"I don't really know yet. I don't think Jessie and I are going to last. It's not that kind of love between us. It's more like two lonely people who don't want to be alone."

Cammy was nervous; she still loved her father of course. So did I, even if I had lost my respect for him. "Daddy," -she hadn't called him that in years- "you have to let us know how to reach you. You're still our father. We need you." She hugged him, almost tall enough to come to his nose.

"Sweetie, I'll be somewhere nearby. I won't just disappear. But you remember to be good for Jon and Eva. They're going to take good care of you. And I still love you both, even if I haven't shown it well for a while. We'll get together soon and have dinner, or maybe I'll come see your new house and we can grill some chicken or sausages." He smiled unconvincingly, and I was very worried about him. When we went our separate ways, Cammy and I back to our apartment where Eva was packing some things for our own move the next week, Cammy cried again in my arms. There had been a lot of that the last few months.

We didn't know that we wouldn't hear about him for almost a year.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

July 22nd was a very special day, a Tuesday that all three of us had to take off from camp. We all dressed in our best suits/dresses and we met up with Phyllis and Harold and Will and Walt, and aunt Annette, uncle Phil and my two cousins, Jerrold and Nick. We went to breakfast at a diner, then we went to Family Court in Kew Gardens (Queens) at 11, where we met up with our lawyer, Kathy Dorn. Our application for custody was being heard by Judge Francis Ryan.

When our case was called, Eva, Cammy and I stood in front of him and our family sat right behind us, some tears falling, and not only from the women. Dad wasn't there, but a lawyer he hired was, representing his interests. The judge asked a few basic questions, he made sure that dad was giving up his rights of his own free will, then he asked Eva and I if we understood that legally we would be Camilla's guardians until she was eighteen, but this was also a lifetime commitment. It was kind of like making wedding vows, promising to love and care for my sister all her life. Then he asked Cammy some questions, making sure she understood the responsibility she had to respect Eva and me like she would her parents. Then, when he was done questioning all of us, he smiled and signed some papers and declared Eva and me to be Camilla's legal guardians. We shared a big hug and kiss, and then our family joined us for a couple of minutes before the court officer encouraged us to go out in the hall so the next case could be called.

Outside the courtroom, everyone was smiling and hugging. It was a beautiful family moment, even though it had been precipitated by a painful situation. Cammy gave Eva a huge hug and then me. "Thank you both so much" she said, on the verge of tears. "I can't believe you did this for me."

"We did if for all of us, honey" Eva told her. "We're going to be family for life, more so than we would have been before. And when Jon and I have children, you won't just be an aunt; you'll also be a sister. Of course, you'll also be an in home babysitter" she teased Cammy.

"Anytime! I'd love to!"

I said to Walt and Will "And you two can babysit whenever you want as well! We'll teach you how to change diapers!" They looked horrified, jokingly, and we all had a laugh.

As we started to leave, dad's lawyer stopped me and handed me an envelope. I thought she was handing me her bill. But when I felt it, all there was inside was a key in a document. "Your father said you should have this. Its the key to his safe deposit box. He said you knew what bank its in?" I confirmed I knew it, and she just left. I forgot about the box. There was still a lot of my mom's good jewelry in there, plus some other things. Maybe he did something right.

We went home, had a small party in the afternoon and then others stopped by in the evening. Our landlords, who were losing us as tenants in six weeks, stopped by with champagne and soft drinks for the kids who came by. Aunt Annette and uncle Phil ordered some deli platters for everyone and we had a nice celebration.

Later that night, alone in our bedroom, Eva and I were kissing and touching each other. Sex had been a missing a little over the previous few months with the stress of everything in our lives. But this was a good day, a great day, actually, and we wanted to end it with the most beautiful act there was.

"My handsome Bear. You turn me on so much. I love your kiss and your touch and everything about you. Most of all your big, generous heart."

"My heart? You're one to talk. You give so much, my Angel. You've made this family complete. You've made ME complete." We kissed, a much more loving and intense kiss. Our bodies moved a little closer, then closer still. The head of my cock was lightly touching her tummy and leaving a small trail of my precum there. When Eva giggled and moved back a few inches, there was a thin string of my lubricant stretched between my tip and her tummy. I reach between us and scooped it with my finger, then I touched her moist lips and left the trace of me there. Eva let out a lusty moan before kissing me hard, sharing that small amount with me. It made us both hot to share more.

"Tell you what, Bear. I want to make love with you tonight. But I need you to promise not to cum inside me, because I want to taste your sweet cum. And if you do a good job, I'll even share it with you." We laughed together, a very loving and teasing laugh.

"How can I possibly say no to that? But I think we have to be kind of quick. We've got to be up for work tomorrow, 6:30. Well, not too quick. I promise."

"Come here, husband. Let me show you how much I love you."

"With pleasure, wife. Angel wife, that is." We embraced and kissed hard, my cock between us, leaking more precum. I touched her pussy as I kissed her right nipple and Eva gathered me in her arms, not letting me away from her body. Not that I wanted to get away. That was the last thing I wanted. I sucked as my fingers explored her pussy like it was the first time I ever touched one. It excited her more to be touched in that way, a little nervously, like we were two inexperienced kids.

"I really need you now, Bear. Like you wouldn't believe" she panted in my ear.

"I believe it, Angel. I need you just as badly." She laid back and I hooked her knees on the inside of my elbows. My cock was aimed right at her and both of us were oozing lust from every pore. I kissed her hard, she held my dick in her loving hand, and pulled me to her until my cock found its home and eased right inside her.

I filled her pussy, nice and snug, as my balls tickled her ass. Eva's fingers tickled my hair, first on my chest, then on my head. I turned so I could kiss and suck on her fingers as she bore down and gripped my cock tight with her muscles. I grunted as I moved in and out, nice and slow, teasing us both. Eva, though, wanted more. She rubbed her clit rapidly. I got the message and started moving harder, lunging in and out hard enough that my balls were slapping her ass fairly loudly.

Eva pulled her legs back and around so they could move freely. Since my arms were free as well, I grabbed her arms and pinned her down as I fucked her harder, slamming my body onto hers, and she groaned with deep heat and lust each time. "Fuck me, naughty Bear. Fuck me hard and deep. I'm your devil, your slut, you lover, all and everything."

"I'm yours too, your wicked man, so fucking hot for you. Cum for me, my Devil. I don't know how much longer I can hold back." I shifted so the top side of my cock was rubbing her clit with each stroke and she pressed her clit even harder. I reached under her ass and lifted her hips off the bed, changing our angle again, and this time Grace came hard, having to bite her lip to keep from shouting. I held still inside her, my cock twitching, bringing Eva to another climax, not as intense as the first one, but she enjoyed it enough so she was crying softly. When I settled down enough so I could move without shooting my cum inside her, I bent over Eva and kissed repeatedly. Romantic kisses, loving kisses. "I love pleasing you, Angel. It's my pleasure to give you pleasure."

She took a moment to catch her breath. "You do that, Bear, every time. Sweet, sexy Bear. Why don't you lie back and I'll take care of you. Besides, you have something I've been craving."

"Sounds like an offer I can't refuse."

"You can't. So don't try."

I pulled out slowly and Eva shuddered again as I rubbed against her still sensitive clit. "Mmm a nice little bonus" my love exclaimed. "You really know how to make me crazy. In the best way."

"Look who's talking. I think I'm about to go a little nuts myself."

"Speaking of nuts..." Eva kissed my balls as I relaxed on the bed. "I love these nuts. I love what's in them. Some day they're going to make us very happy indeed. But not tonight. Not like that." She kissed her way to my shaft and then up to the head with her tongue slithering all over my dick. She really had developed incredible talent over the years.

Her tongue was caressing my glans, massaging and twirling, making me squirm. I twisted as she kept the pressure on me, looking up at my eyes and smiling with a pleased with herself grin. "I want you to tell me when you're going to cum, my love. I want it all in my mouth."

"OK" I grunted. I was lucky to get that much out, the way I was feeling. I grabbed the headboard as my orgasm came slowly, then rushed up as Eva pushed the tip of her finger into my ass. "I'm cumming, Angel...!"

She took me into her mouth, pushed a little deeper into my ass, and let me fill her mouth with hot, creamy cum. Eva held it all until she was sure I was empty, then she moved up next to me and kissed me hard, thrusting her tongue and my cum into my mouth. We swapped it back and forth, holding each other tight. Finally we each swallowed some, and settled back with small, loving pecks.

Eva laid back and I pressed my face into the crook of her neck and shoulder, kissing her where it made her giggle. "You're still playful. But if we don't get some sleep, we're not going to be able to work tomorrow either."

"I know. Too bad. I feel better tonight than I've felt in weeks. Angel, we did do the right thing today, didn't we?" I asked earnestly.

"How could you even ask me that? What we did today was a Mitzvah (a Hebrew word for a Blessing, a good deed but more so). I know we don't believe in god, but we still believe in a way we should live our lives. Taking care of Cammy is the best thing we can do with our lives, besides having our own children. Think how bad this could have gone for her if we weren't around."

"How are you always so wise? Not just smart, but wise. You talk about my ability to read people and get inside their minds. You have a warmth and kindness like no one I've ever known. I love you with all my heart. I always will."

"Just like I'll love you, Bear." We were quiet for a minute and I could sense Eva thinking about something important. "Jon, my sweet Bear, what do you think about me going off the pill sometime soon? So maybe I could get pregnant in time to give birth sometime in June, after we graduate. What do you feel about that?"

"Honestly, Angel, I originally was thinking about a year after that. But I think that sounds like a great idea. I'd love for us to have a baby. A younger sibling for Cammy, kind of. I love it. I love you." I kissed her warmly right on the lips.

"We can talk about it more over the weekend. But I think we're ready."

We really felt that way, ready to add another member to our family. A very tiny one. One we could all shower with love.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

September 1st, the week after we closed on my dad's house, we closed on our own. Three moving men got to the apartment very early in the morning, and by 5PM we were moved into our new home. The furniture was where we wanted, but we had boxes and more boxes of smaller things and personal items to unpack. It would take days. And Cammy had seen the house from the outside, but never had been inside before. She loved it, loved the backyard, which was bigger than the one at our old house. She picked her room from the two smaller bedrooms, and after helping Eva and me unpack the kitchen and bathrooms, she went about setting up her own. She'd have to sleep on the floor that night but the next day we were getting a new bedroom set delivered for her so she'd be starting fresh.

We brought in a pizza that night, and we sat at our kitchenette in a house that was ours but felt like a strange place. It would take time for it to feel like home, but we would get there. And we did feel like family.

That night, tired as we were, Eva and I had to 'christen' the house, so to speak. I decided to be the seducer. She was lying in bed, the TV on, playing the news, when I came out of our bathroom in my robe, and nothing underneath. I went to her side of the bed and kissed her as I shut her lamp and then I took the remote control from her hand and shut off the news.

"Is someone feeling frisky tonight?" she asked with a smile I could see in the dark room. A room we had to figure our way around. Another kiss.

"Could be. I'm should be exhausted, but I'm in the mood to fool around with my gorgeous wife."

"Then get in bed, Bear. Plenty of room for two." I slid into the bed on her side instead of walking around to mind. She shuffled over and before I was fully in, we were kissing ardently. Even more fun than having sex together, was kissing each other. Well, maybe they were equal to each other. Her lips always set my body on fire. And I could feel her heat as well, dripping from her pussy. It was making me hungry.

Eva threw her head back, thrusting out her tits for me. I took the hint and went after them with my mouth so wet I was practically drooling. I licked and I sucked and I even bit a little, going back and forth between her soft mounds, small globes I had come to adore. "Jon, suck them, suck them like a hungry Bear going after honey." She was moaning and trembling and I rubbed my hand down her smooth, flat tummy towards her pussy, teasing her for a while. Then, before she could get off, I decided to do something we only did occasionally, I turned her over so she was laying on her tummy and I moved so I was kissing her toes.

"Bear, that tickles. But in a fantastic way!" I bent her right leg to kiss and lick her toes and her soles. Thankfully she took her shower before I did. Also thankfully, Cammy's room was as far down the hall as possible, about 30 feet or so, because Eva was moaning loud enough to waked the dead. It got even worse when I licked and kissed my way up the back of her leg. And when I got to the place behind her knee, she almost came. If I had even barely touched her pussy, she would have cum.

Eva was practically crawling around as I went higher, up to her ass. "You having fun there, Angel?" I teased.

"Are you fucking kidding me? I'm desperate to cum! If you don't let me, I might have to take care of it myself!"

I saw her push her hand under her body towards her pussy but I stopped her. "Not yet! Not until I let you!" I gave her ass a light slap.

"Bear, you're driving me out of my mind! Please..." she whimpered. "Please, please..." she kept moaning, tears leaking from the corners of her eyes.