Eva Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to do her other leg, but she was so desperate by that point, I couldn't torture her any longer. I moved my body so my head was between her legs, her ass in my face, and I used my tongue on her overheated pussy. It wasn't more than thirty seconds before I heard her crying out "Oh, Bear, I'm cumminggggg...!" I kept licking her lips, my nose between her cheeks, as Eva burst through one powerful orgasm, then quickly through a second. Her honey was all over her thighs and on the sheets, which obviously we had just put on the bed. The scent got to me. I was already hot for her but that just made me need her right then.

I moved up, my dangling cock brushing against her left leg as I went along her petite, slender body. She laughed lightly, knowing what was coming, "Come and get it, Bear. Get it while it's hot" and I laughed with her.

"Mine is hot too" I whispered in Eva's ear as I kissed her cheek. She made a soft mewling sound and lifted her ass a little so I could get easier access. She was nice and wet, but also snug and there was incredible friction going into her pussy. Eva moaned and rotated her head all around as I went as deep as I could go.

She wasn't the only one moaning in glorious bliss. I felt lovely waves all through my body, starting at the head of my cock and along a thousand nerve paths from my toes to my head. I rested most of my weight on my legs so I could run my hands along her sides and I kissed the back of her neck repeatedly. "You are the sexiest woman I've ever known" said with soft sobs. I was so deeply in love with Eva, as I am to this day. The feelings mutual. "I love you so much." I kissed her upper back and the back of her head.

"No fair. I can't kiss you" Eva protested. "And I really, really need to kiss you, Bear." I couldn't argue with that. I was the object of her desire. What man can resist that? I pulled out, helped her turn onto her back, and was back inside her in less than two seconds. God, she felt so good. Her hands were gliding over my chest and we were kissing and kissing some more. Kisses that grew more needy, more insistent. I lifted up on my hands with my arms straight and tight and my cock kept twitching away. I pressed my body hard onto Eva's, crushing her clit between our pelvic bones, causing her to cry out as she gripped my arms and dug her nails into my biceps. "Cum inside me Bear! II need to feel your warmth!"

"Oh my god, I'm cumming!" I moaned a lot louder than I wanted to, but I couldn't help it. My balls pulled up to my body and I emptied them deep inside my wonderful wife. Four, five deep spurts followed by a few weaker spasms. Then I felt weaker, drained of my strength, but in a good way. I eased down on top of my wife and kissed her with tender loving care. "Thank you, my Angel. You always give me just what I need. You always know."

"Look who's talking. You were amazing, like always" Eva purred in my ear. We got on our sides of the bed, a wet spot between us, so we both got a little of it. No big deal.

We were ready to say goodnight when Eva said "Jon, were you serious when you said you were ready for us to get pregnant?"

"Well, I don't think I can get pregnant" I said with a chuckle, "but I am ready for you to carry our child. So, seriously, I am ready for us to have a baby."

She was silent for a few seconds. "I stopped taking the pill a few weeks ago. And I should be fertile right about now. Are you really ready if I got pregnant tonight, our first night in our new home?"

I turned to look at her and I saw that glow on her face, that glow that told me she wanted this more than anything. My heart reached for her, and then my hands did as well. "I am ready, Angel. I hope it did happen tonight. But if not, we can have a lot of fun trying every night." We both laughed, the most pleasant laugh imaginable. Then we held each other close, right on top of the wet spot. Big fucking deal! We were out to start our own family!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

In the next two weeks, before school started for Eva and me and then for Cammy a few days after us, we got her registered at her new high school in our district, we finished unpacking our boxes and we had a small fight with Cammy about a concert she wanted to go to. Primarily, I was reluctant to let her go to Madison Square Garden with three other 15-16 year olds without parental supervision. She didn't talk to me for two days until Eva reasoned with me, reminding me of my own first concert experiences. "We have to give her the chance to show she's responsible, Jon. Even if she makes a mistake in some way. If she smokes some grass. Teens have to be given the chance to prove themselves. If she does make a mistake, she can learn from it. And we both know she's a smart and level headed young woman. She's not going to commit a crime or something. Give her a chance, sweetheart." She was right, of course. In my heart I trusted my sister. I had my first MSG concert when I was fifteen, but I was responsible for her. I was just worried for her safety as her guardian. So the next day, before Cammy met some of her friends to go clothes shopping for school, I told her I was wrong and she could go to the concert. She hugged and kissed us both before bounding out of the house to catch a bus to meet her friends.

"I'm going to get prematurely grey from this parenting thing" I said wryly to Eva.

She put her arm around my waist and tilted her head up to kiss me. "Some men look stunningly handsome when they go grey" she said with a smile. "Sexy, even."

"Well, I'd rather not find out if that going to be me. I can wait until I'm fifty at least before I go grey. At least."

"You'll always be sexy to me, my Bear. Want to take me to bed and let me show you?"

"I can't think of anything I'd love more." We went to our room and, being alone in the house, felt free to express ourselves. Loud.

Later that afternoon, I was going through one of my drawers on my night table and I found an envelope I'd forgotten about. It was the safety deposit box key my father had sent through his lawyer almost two months before. It completely slipped my mind. "Honey!" I called to Eva as she sat at her vanity, brushing out her long, silky hair. "I forgot my father sent his safety deposit box key and his power of attorney for me to get into it. We have to go to the bank, pay the rental and see what's still in there. I can't imagine he'd send me the key if he cleaned it out."

'No, that doesn't seem likely. What was in it the last time you saw it?"

"That was where your engagement ring was, your pin and Cammy's pearls. There was other jewelry, and some envelopes that I didn't look in. We need to get down there."

So before we went and did a big food shopping, we went to the bank, filled out some paperwork and, after paying off three months of rental on the box, Eva and I were brought downstairs to where the boxes were. The assistant manager left us alone in a room with the box, closed the door, and we opened the box.

Inside was all my mom's jewelry, every piece, the ones he gave her and the one's that mom inherited from her family. Some really lovely pieces. We were stunned; my dad stole money from my sister but never sold any of the jewelry. It was confusing.

Then in two manila envelopes there were a bunch of bonds, government bonds that must have been bought by my own grandparents during the First World War. They reached maturity back in 1947, thirty five years before, and the total face value was $123,000. They were worth more than double that by then.

Eva was even more shocked than I was. "Jon, what did your grandparents do? Where did they get over sixty thousand dollars to invest back then?"

"My mother's father was a stockbroker. I knew she came from money, but this is beyond belief. I don't understand my father at all. Why wouldn't he have used this legal money instead of stealing from my sister? I feel like I don't understand anything about him at all. I mean, this is so generous, but...who the hell is my father?"

Eva took my hand. "Some people are very hard to understand, Jon. Their motives are a mystery to themselves, let alone someone else. Right now, we have to figure out what to do with all this. We can't just take it home."

"We should leave it here where it's safe. Then we have to bring Cammy tomorrow and show her. It's hers as much as mine. Really it's dads, but I assume he wanted us to have it."

We left, did the food shopping in a bit of a fog, and then we waited for my sister to come home for dinner.

We explained what happened and what we found and Cammy went from surprised to shocked. Then when we took her the next day to see for herself, she was confused and hurt. She couldn't understand either why our father had put everyone through so much grief. And where was he? He hadn't been in touch with us and when we tried to get in touch with him that night through Jessie, she told us he moved out, she didn't know where he was, and good riddance to him and to us before she hung up abruptly.

We had a long talk about the jewelry and bonds. What we decided was that Cammy should get to choose a couple of pieces she wanted for herself, then Eva would as well, and the others would stay in the box for the time being. The bonds we would have to consult an accountant about. Not only were they valuable but we would owe taxes on them if we cashed them out. Some of that money could help Eva and me replace some of the expenses we incurred the past year and it could help us with graduate school and for Cammy's care. It was a lot to think about.

School started, Eva and I ran the 'Y''s (as the YM-YWHA camp we worked at was called) afterschool programs. Cammy even worked there after school for her own spending money.

Just before October, Eva started feeling unwell, especially in the morning. While I didn't like to see her sick, we got excited. We hoped it meant something wonderful, so we she saw her gynecologist and a few days later, it was official: she was pregnant! When we got the phone call at work, we sat in our joined office and hugged and cried. We kept the door closed for ten minutes, to give ourselves that short time alone.

"I'm so thrilled, Bear! I can't quite believe it. Are you happy, my love? Really happy?"

"Are you kidding? This is the best news ever! I don't think I could be happier! We have to tell Cammy and your parents! And our relatives!"

"No, not everyone, not yet. Let's keep this private for a little while. We can tell Cammy on her birthday; it's only a week away. Then we'll tell my parents. After that. maybe we should wait a month or two to tell our friends and the family. Give it some time, ok?"

"Ok, my darling. Whatever you think is best. In fact, I have an idea for how to tell Cammy..." I shared my idea and Eva loved it. Then we opened the door and went back to work.

We met a few days later with her gynecologist again, who was also an obstetrician. He went through the What To Expect When You're Expecting instructions with pamphlets. He went over dietary plans, things to do and not do (sex was fine!), and appointment schedules. Eva was feeling poorly in the mornings, but was better after breakfast. And we hid it from Cammy, though she wondered what was going on. My sister was no dummy.

A week later it was Cammy's sixteenth birthday and we threw her a Sweet 16, about 30 teens and a few parents we had become friendly with, plus a few of our own friends and close family. The party was down in our basement for the teens; Eva and some of the other women decorated the room, and we brought in pizza's and ice cream cake. It wasn't a fancy party, but Cammy loved it, which was all we cared about. She got a lot of clothes, some gift certificates and a funky pair of boots from Eva's parents. It was a very nice day all around.

That night, after everything was cleaned up and the garbage thrown out, we sat down with her. Eva said "We're very glad you liked your party, honey. We wish it could have been fancier.."

"Eva, don't be silly. I had a great time. I loved the party. I love you both."

I added "And we love you. We have a gift for you, too."

"You didn't have to get me anything. You both are so sweet!" She was smiling big; she loved getting gifts, like almost everyone does.

Eva said "Well, this is a little special, sweetie." We gave her a rectangular wrapped jewelry sized box. "This isn't from the safe deposit; this is from us, from all of us" she smiled and I held her hand, grinning as well.

Cammy opened the paper carefully and opened the velvet box to find a fine gold neckless with four small gold hearts on it. She squealed with glee and hugged and kissed us both, crying a little with joy. "Eva, help me put it on!"

Eva got behind her and carefully clasped the chain and the four hearts rested on her bright green sweater. Cammy stood in front of a hall mirror, admiring the chain and hearts. We were waiting for her to notice there were four of them.

It didn't take too long. "Jon, Eva, I understand why there would be three hearts, for each of us. But there are four here...oh my god! Eva, are you pregnant?" she said loud enough to be heard across the street.

Eva nodded yes with a big smile, then Cammy looked at me and I nodded too and Cammy ran to Eva first and hugged her tight and kissed her cheek. "Oh, I shouldn't hold you so tight! I don't want to hurt the baby!"

We laughed and reassured her she wasn't going to hurt anyone, then she hugged and kissed me as well. "Four hearts...four Grossman's! I'm so happy for you. For us!"

"That's right, sis, for us. There will always be a place in our home for you, as long as you want one. We're all family. Always, sweetheart." I kissed her forehead.

"Aww you just want me around for a babysitter! But I don't mind!" she giggled happily.

"Well, you might as well earn your keep while you're here" Eva said, busting on her. It was the perfect end to the day, a wonderful day.

Later that night, after we all were changed for bed and in our robes, watching something on TV with Cammy sitting between us, she said "I wish dad was here. I miss him. I know he hurt us, but I still miss him."

"I know, sweetie" I said as I stroked her hair. Eva held her from the other side. "I wish I knew how to get in touch with him. I don't know why he doesn't want to be around us. I'd forgive him for everything if he would just come back."

Cammy was a little sad but when it got to 1AM (it was a Saturday night/Sunday morning) she got up to go to bed, smiling again. "Thank you both for the party. And especially the gift at the end. And I don't mean the neckless itself. Hey, I'm going to be an aunt!" She hugged and kissed us goodnight, a little more special than she did most nights.

Eva and I were alone, and, despite being tired ourselves, we stayed on the couch for a little while. "Think she's happy?" Eva asked with a tired grin.

"Yeah, a little. But more important, are YOU happy?"

"I don't think I could be happier. Well, after the morning sickness ends I'll be a little happier. But I think life is pretty great."

"Same here. I still think about what would have happened if I hadn't sat down in the hall with you that afternoon. Life would be very different."

"I'd still be at Binghamton. Neither of us would be married, probably. And I wouldn't be carrying our baby. Our baby. I love how that sounds, Bear. I just adore it."

"I feel the same. Hey, I have a question. Do you think what people say is true? That men treat their wives different after they become the mother of their children?"

"What are you talking about, Bear? Treat them different in what way?"

"You know. Sexually. I've heard men don't want to do certain things they used to do together after the wife becomes a mother."

"It better not be true. We'd better keep going down on each other, playing games together and so on. I have a drawer full of stockings and panties I am not going to throw out. In fact, tomorrow Cammy is going to the mall with her friends. I think we should have a very dirty afternoon together."

"I thought we were going to tell your parents."

"Screw 'em. They'll keep for a couple of days." She snuggled closer in my arms and we shared a loving kiss.

"So, what game do you want to play?" I smiled wickedly.

"I think I'll let it be a surprise. Lets get some sleep tonight and I'll make it up to you after she leaves tomorrow." I couldn't wait.

Sunday I made breakfast for Cammy and myself after I went out early for fresh bagels. Eggs, bacon and buttered warm bagels...a good breakfast. Eva couldn't eat that heavy so she just had a buttered bagel. She would feel better after that, and I'd make her lunch when she was hungry.

At noon, one of Cammy's friends came by, driven by her mother, who was taking a few of them to the Queens Center Mall. She wouldn't be home until after 6. Plenty of time for Eva and I to have some fun.

She showered first, and then got ready in the bedroom while I showered. After I was done drying my hair, I put on something a little fun for her, something I wore only once before, a black velvet mans thong under a pair of tan casual slacks and a green polo shirt. I knocked on the door. "Are you ready for me, Angel?"

"I'm ready, but I'm no angel! Come in, Mr. Grossberg-Glazer!" I went into our bedroom and there were candles lit all around the room. The shades were drawn giving the room a dark, kind of sleazy glow. And my sexy, delicious wife sat on the edge of the bed, wearing thick, cheap looking makeup, a snug white tank top with no bra, a tiny skirt that didn't cover her ass and white long socks that came way up her thighs. White sandals with a thick, chunk heel was the final piece of the outfit. She looked downright slutty.

"So, Mr. Grossman, are you pleased with what you see?"

I just nodded my head; she wore this outfit once before, about a year before. I remembered the 'game'.

"You have to say it, Mr. Grossman. The words. I have to be sure you're not a cop."

"Yes, Eva, you look just great."

"Good. Now usually I get paid up front...you know, no paid, no laid...but I think I can trust you. Now are you ready to get wildly fucked today? I need to get fucked hard myself. But you're still paying." She got up and starting tracing her nails along my neck.

"Oh, I'm ready, Eva. And you'd better be ready as you say. I'm feeling very wicked and I'm looking to take it out on a hot little piece of ass like you!"

"Mr. Grossman, you say the sweetest things" she laughed, pulling my shirt over my head. "MMMM you have such a sexy, hairy chest. I love a man like that. It's so masculine." She kissed my neck, then down to my nipples and my pectoral muscles. Her lips and her touch were making me weak in the knees as I circled her nipples with my fingertips through her thin cotton tank. Her nipples, already thicker and fuller than they had ever been before due to her pregnancy, stood out in the tight material. I tweaked the right one with my fingers and Eva broke character for a moment, "Bear, be careful. My nipples are really sensitive."

"I'm sorry, Angel. I'll be much more gentle with you." I kissed her lovingly.

"I didn't say that. I'm looking forward to a good time today. Just be careful with my nipples." Then back into character. "So Mr. Grossman, I don't usually kiss my tricks, but you're so fucking handsome." She gave me a kiss that was almost a tonsilectomy. Her tongue thrust deep in my mouth, not passionate but dirty. I grabbed her roughly and returned the kiss, pushing back into her mouth while I reached down and grabbed her soft ass with both hands. I could feel lace panties, small ones, little bikini style. I didn't know the color, but white would have been my guess.

I lifted her off the floor and put her on the bed, a little carefully. She leaned back on one elbow while her hand traced over her almost flat tummy (she wasn't showing yet, but I could tell a slight difference in her body) and then she touched her pussy over her skirt. "I'm going to get fucked today!" she taunted me with a sing-song voice.