Eva Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are, but first you're going to get eaten. I love the taste of sweet pussy!"

"Mr. Grossman, you're going to eat my hooker pussy? You ARE a nasty man!"

Yeah, I know some of this sounds silly in a way, but it was turning us both on like a fire was blazing in both our souls. I grabbed her legs with those long socks and pulled her so they were straight up in the air. Eva let out a yelp of surprise as I pushed her legs wide apart and I saw those little white bikini lace panties with a small wet spot on the crotch. Oh, I wanted her desperately.

I pushed her tank up over her tummy but not off her body and I kissed the soft flesh, super sensitive and tingling her body all over. I licked her tummy, down until I got to her skirt which I pushed up exposing her crotch and thighs.

"Mr. Grossman" she gasped, her voice full of lust, "you're so forceful. I love a man who knows what he wants."

"Call me Jon, Eva. That's something I want. Say my name!"

"Yes, JON. Fuck, I'm so fucking hot. My pussy is like an inferno" she moaned as the wet spot grew. I had my head between her legs in no time and I licked wildly at her slit through her panties, at her tender thighs. I pulled her panties up so they got into the crack of her ass and into the lips of her pussy. Her scent was a little different, not better or worse, just different. It was delicious and I ate like I was starved.

Eva thrashed around, hyper excited, oozing her fluids as I pursued them from her pussy and from her ass when I pulled her panties aside. I was getting a face full as she groaned and grabbed at my head, mashing it on her soaked sex. "You taste amazing!" I managed between breaths. "Like fresh cream. Who'd think a hot little slut would taste so good!" I attacked her pussy again.

"Yes, Jon, eat my cunt. You're my favorite client ever! Lick it all up,,,, that's it, right there... my clit, suck my clit, you fuck! Put your fingers in my cunt!"

Eva was going crazy on the bed, fucking my face and fingers as I stuffed two digits into her, twisting them around as I applied my lips on her clit and sucked. Then I let up the pressure, then sucked again, then released, mixing it up until she yelled out and came like she hadn't in a while. Her thighs kept closing around my head, the soft wool of her socks rubbing my cheeks. I let up, letting her come down from her powerful orgasm, until she just laid there breathing hard and ragged.

"You're a real fucker, you know that?" Eva said barely loud enough for me to hear. "A real dirty fucker, and I love it. Now get out of those pants and get your dick over here."

"As you wish, lady. On my way." I stood and wasted little time shucking my pants and I stood there in my thong for Eva to see.

She laughed and clapped her hands. "Oh, you haven't worn that in a long time! I forgot you had it!"

"Excuse me, EVA" I said with emphasis, reminding her of our role play. "How would you know when I last wore these?"

She got back into the swing of things. "Sorry, JON," she said with the worst acting job in history. "I forget, you haven't been here in quite some time. You just stand right there..." She got back on the edge of the bed in front of me, and she started kissing my belly, then took some long, sexy licks that made my knees shake. Her hand was lightly stroking my cock as I watched her. Then she looked up at me, winked in a very sexy way, and she sucked my dick right into her mouth, all the way down, as she held my balls. Up and down her lips went, pulling at my cock when she slid up and loosening her suction on the way back down. And her tongue was dancing all over me, especially my head. Eva was giving me as good a blowjob as she ever had before.

"Damn, that's fucking incredible" I moaned as I looked at her. It was such an erotic sight and I thought to myself that we had to do this once in a while, even after she became the mother of my child. What was wrong with those guys who stopped having great sex with their wives after childbirth? "You're the best cocksucker I've ever known."

Eva let me go and said with a wiseass smile "I better be the ONLY cocksucker you know now!" Then a bunch a lazy licks along the underside of my dick which almost did me in. "I think you're ready to fuck now. Have you been good lately? Can I trust you without a condom?" Playing the hooker role to the hilt.

"I've been very well behaved. I've only fucked my wife for the last four years." I gave my own wiseass smile.

"Hmmm she's a lucky woman. OK hotshot, come and get it!" Eva turned around and wiggled her ass at me. That settled the question of how she wanted to get fucked. I was behind her as quick as a shot and I rubbed the head all over her lips, getting my head wet and stirring up her lust. "Fucking pussy teaser" she muttered, trying to push back onto my throbbing member. I kept pulling away enough to keep from entering her steamy muff. "Jon, if you don't fuck me now, you can get out! But leave the money either way!"

We both laughed at that, damn near hard enough to lose the mood we were in. But thankfully I got my composure and thrust into Eva's swampy pussy while she was still laughing. That brought her back to the moment. "You sneaky bastard!" she cried. "That feels great! Oh, my god!"

"You're a very bad girl" I groaned as Eva's ass rubbed on my groin. "I think you should be punished"

"You do? You want to punish me? That actually sounds delightful to me." Eva closed her eyes and lifted her head straight up. "Grab my hair, JON, and pull it back! Do it!"

I grasped her long hair in my fist and tugged back, putting just enough pressure to make her back arch. We both grunted as we thrust into each other with my hips smacking her ass. "Damn it, Jon, I'm boiling hot! Spank me! I want to feel your hand!"

I was a little unsure. "Angel, are you sure?" I asked between gasps.

"Don't ask questions! Spank my ass! HARD!" I smacked her ass as hard as I usually did, enough to sting a little, but no worse. But Eva wasn't satisfied with that. "Harder, you bastard! I said HARD!"

I slapped her as hard as I dared, just a little harder than usual. "I can't hit you harder than that, honey" I said breaking character. "I just can't."

"Fuck it, keep fucking me and just smack my ass as hard as you can!" I swatted her now pink cheeks a few more times as we fucked each other hard enough that the bed was protesting. It was great, dirty, wicked, but in the back of my mind I wondered what changed in my wife. I didn't have time to dwell on it as I felt myself getting to the point of orgasm.

"Fuck, baby, I'm getting close...almost there..."

"Hold out just a little longer...not yet...oh fuck, almost...OHFUCKMENOW, CUMMMMMMINGGGG" Eva howled like I never heard her before. Her pussy gushed all over my cock and she gripped it like she was trying to crush my dick.

I couldn't pull out; instead my cock twitched uncontrollably as I dumped a huge load of cum inside her as I fought to keep some composure. "DAMN IT I'M CUMMINGGG TOO!!" Her pussy became a sloppy mess as we both fell to our sides with my cock still buried inside her. Eva closed her legs so her thighs were tight together and my cock felt trapped. I touched her with rough hands, all over her body from her thighs to her neck, making sure I was careful with her breasts. Her hand reached over her shoulder to touch my face. As rough as we were just minutes ago, we were being gentle with each other right then. It was like a big switch got flipped that changed our nature together. "I love you, my Angel. So much. That was amazing." I kissed her shoulder and her neck and cheek.

Eva smiled and took my hand in hers and kissed it, kissing each finger and touching them with the tip of her tongue. "I love you too, my Bear. My big, sexy Bear. That was great for me too."

We laid there, being intimate until Eva lifted her leg a little and my cock fell free from her pussy. We were both dripping, but her pussy was really creamy and frothy. The room was warm, even though it was a very cool day outside and the heat wasn't on.

We cuddled together for a while as we settled down. "Angel, I have to ask you, why did you want me to spank you harder than we usually go? I thought you were asking me to hit harder than I felt comfortable doing."

"To be honest, I did want it harder, right then anyway. I don't know what came over me, the kinkiness of the moment. Hormones. I know some women get much hornier during pregnancy. By the way, if that's the case, we're going to have to find a way to get your sister out of the house a lot more often" she giggled.

"How do you suggest we tell her that? "Camilla, we're sorry but you have to get out of the house three times a week so my wife and I can fuck like crazy people. You understand, don't you?'" We both laughed at that; we were just going to have to take advantage of our opportunities when they arose.

We got into another shower, a quick one to wash off the sweat and fluids, then we spent the rest of the afternoon studying. One school year to go and all. We couldn't fuck things up then. When Cammy came home, she was starving so we brought in Chinese like we did most Sunday nights. Eva wasn't really hungry in the mornings, but in the afternoon and evening she could eat like a 300 pound football player. We were going to have to watch her weight.

That night in bed, my now hormonal wife got weepy. She just started crying seemingly from nowhere. "Angel, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" I was next to her, touching her with a gentle, loving touch.

"Oh, I'm thinking how I'm going to get all fat and ugly and you're not going to want to make love to me any more! My boobs will get big, but then they'll get flabby and my nipples will get wrinkled. My stomach is going to hang over my crotch. My ass will get all out of shape. You're not going to love me anymore!"

"Honey, come here." I turned her so she was crying against my chest. "There will never be a single day when I don't love you more than anything in the world. And whether your body changes or goes back to its shape, I'll always find you beautiful and desirable. You're always going to be the sexiest woman I know." I kissed her, tender and sweet kisses.

"You're just saying that so I'll stop crying!" She continued to sob away.

"Honey, you know that's not true. You're always beautiful to me," I started singing to her, Joe Cocker's version of Billy Preston's You Are So Beautiful, a slow and soulful song full of the love I held in my heart for her. She gradually settled down and moved closer to me, kissing my neck and chest through my shirt and just snuggling against me.

When I finished the song, Eva smiled as we held each other. "Thank you, my sweet, sweet Bear. I'm sorry, I was being silly. Too emotional."

"Nonsense, Angel. I know things are happening to you. I love you so much. And as our baby grows inside you, you're going to become even more beautiful. You'll glow, you'll be radiant, even. And I'll keep loving you more and more, every single day."

"Thank you, Jon. You make me feel like a Queen. And I love you too, my Prince."

"Prince? Not your King?"

"Nope, my Prince. I'm the Queen of this particular castle." We chuckled together as we kept holding onto each other. We eventually fell into a very peaceful sleep.

The next night we all went to Eva's parents for dinner. When her dad poured wine for everyone (besides Cammy), Eva held her hand over her glass so he couldn't pour for her. "No thanks, dad. No alcohol for me for a while." Harold looked at her quizzically before it dawned on him. We were grinning like three idiots and he joined us.

"Phyllis! Get in here!" he yelled into the kitchen.

She hurried into the dining room. "Harold, what's the big deal? Is something wrong?" she asked worriedly.

"Nothing is wrong at all...grandma!" Phyllis' face changed to disbelieving, then she looked at her grinning daughter and screamed.

"You're pregnant?" We nodded our heads and the next thing we knew they were both kissing and hugging their daughter, then the did the same to me and Cammy too. "My little girl is pregnant! I'm so thrilled!" She was crying and Harold was also teary eyed. "Mazel Tov! Oh, I wish Walt and Will were here! We have to call them!"

We couldn't dissuade her from calling right then to their shared dorm room at Stonybrook. The two of them, usually very laid back, actually sounded excited as they congratulated us and promised to come home that weekend to see us. It was a great evening. We made them so happy. I just found myself wishing my mom was there...and my father. He was missing the best news of our lives.

Dammit, where was he?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I hope you liked this chapter, as hard as it was to write at times. Please keep voting and commenting.