All Comments on 'Eva Pt. 11'

by Rabbitman55

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 3 years ago

My goodness your stories just keep getting better and better! They are so real like the rollercoaster of real life. You have the rare talent and skill of a true story teller. Love your work with the small intimate details that glues the story together and forces the reader to become immersed in the story line. Well done indeed, Sir, well done indeed!

No pressure but looking for the next episode to show up in my follow list....Soon!

Stay healthy, stay happy and keep writing!

Cheers

SAGE

keepercoach01keepercoach01almost 3 years ago

Another great chapter. Your strength in bringing emotions through words is outstanding.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 3 years ago

A wonderful chapter! Great characters.

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In this chapter you stated that Adrienne didn’t attend Jon’s mother’s funeral and that they hadn’t talked since before then. In chapter 8 Adrienne did attend the funeral. In fact, Adrienne, Jon & Eva went down to the basement to talk.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRabbitman55@Rabbitman55
Thank you everyone for enjoying my stories and getting me to over 1000 followers in a little more than 2 years! I do write for my own exploration of my own dirty mind lol, but it inspires me when I see so many people enjoying my writing. There's so many of us with these kink...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Eva Pt. 12 Next Part
Eva Pt. 10 Previous Part
Eva Series Info