Eva Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never said anything on that ride home, but Uncle Phil knew how I was feeling and what I was thinking. I was incredibly grateful for him that day. He made things much easier on me. If you haven't noticed, I'm incredibly blessed with my wonderful family.

Two days later we buried my father. We couldn't even look at him in the casket because his remains were so badly damaged in the accident. It turned out he was alone and he hit a steel overpass. He died instantly. In fact, we later learned he had a heart attack behind the wheel causing him to lose control. He wasn't even drunk, thankfully. I don't know why that made a difference to me, but it did.

Trevor was proving to be a good boyfriend. He stayed with us all afternoon the day we found out, and the next day too. His family came to the funeral; it was the first time Eva and I met is parents and they were very nice people. I could see he was raised to be a good young man by his parents. The important thing to me was he treated Cammy with respect, and he obviously loved her like she loved him. He was over every day during the week-long Shiva. He scored major brownie points with me.

One night during Shiva, long after everyone left and Eva went to sleep (she still wasn't 100%, but she was close) Cammy and I were sitting in the living room watching TV, something you're not supposed to do during mourning, but hey, no one knew. I thought we should have a talk. She wasn't showing any sense of grief. Neither was I, and I thought we should talk about it.

I asked her to sit next to me on the couch and she plopped herself down inches apart. I put my arm around her and kissed her head. "Cammy, how are you feeling? I mean really, deep inside? Could you tell me?"

"I don't know, Jon. What about you? How are you feeling?"

"Honestly? Kind of shut down inside. I should be feeling sad and hurt but I don't. And I guess I feel guilty about that. Like I'm a shitty son."

She smiled at me; I didn't often curse in front of her. "I know. I feel the same way. I'm a lousy daughter. But he was out of our lives so long, I don't miss him. He abandoned us, Jon. Even with a grandson, he couldn't get his act together. No, that's not right. He didn't want to. Not for us, not for Connor. Maybe one day it will hit us, what we've lost. But right now? It's like I'm going through the motions."

I nodded. My sharp as a knife sister really understood what was happening. I hugged her tighter. "You want to do something to remember dad?" I asked as I shut the tv off.

"Sure. I think we should do something."

"Lets sing some Sinatra. His favorite singer." We knew a bunch of Ol' Blue Eyes songs because our parents played his songs often. We started with Strangers in the Night, Three Coins in the Fountain, When Somebody Loves You. When we got to One More For My Baby, we were both crying. Not bawling, not with broken hearts. Sad, in a healthy way. We held each other as we sang that classic song together. It was our way of saying goodbye to our dad together. After that we just sat together and fell asleep holding each other.

About 4:20, Eva woke us up. "What are you doing out here? Did you just fall asleep?"

I looked around half asleep as Cammy rubbed her eyes and sat up straight. "Yeah I guess we did. We talked a while then we sang a few Frank Sinatra songs for dad. Then we kind of fell asleep. Sorry honey."

"Don't be sorry. I understand. But I didn't like waking up after 4 without you in bed with me. You both should get to sleep in bed. It's another busy day tomorrow."

So it was. But Cammy and I got on our way to being able to grieve for our father. It would take time. But we'd heal from the pain he put us through.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A few weeks later I started teaching American History and Social Studies at Bayside High School, Eva's and my alma mater. It was weird returning to those halls four years after graduating but I was happy to be there. And it was only about twenty minutes from home, so I had time the days I had night classes back at Queens College for my Masters of Education degree.

Eva started working at a psychology practice, overseen by one of the doctors with the expectation that within three years she'd start towards her own Masters degree, then a doctorate. But things don't always go the way you plan. Sometimes something better comes along.

First Cammy. She applied to Cornell, Columbia and Albany as I mentioned earlier, but she also applied to her 'reach' school, the school she didn't expect to get into, Yale. I understood her lack of confidence; Yale rejected four out of every five applications. We drove her up there for her interview and she fell in love with the campus. Who wouldn't? A beautiful college, and one of the finest universities anywhere in the world. And with her grades, SATs (1550) and history of working after school and summers plus being a part of the school drama department, she had a better chance than she gave herself.

In November she and Trevor broke up. It was her idea, and while she wasn't devastated, she was hurt, but she put it behind her. Besides, he was an average student and had no chance of going to a top college. That split was going to happen sooner or later.

In January letters and envelopes started coming from colleges. And damn if my sister didn't get a thick envelope from Yale, inviting her to be a member of the class of 1989! She even got almost a full ride, and since school back then wasn't quite the financial nightmare it was later, her college money would more than cover the remaining costs.

When Eva and I got home that night we through a mini celebration with her favorite, yes, Chinese take out. Connor wasn't quite ready for that. He was having strained peas and some apple sauce. He was enjoying it too, at least what stayed in his mouth. He was a good eater.

After dinner, while I was burping my son, we talked about the pros and cons of Yale. There weren't many cons. The biggest one was Cammy's self confidence. "What if I'm not really up to their standards? What if I can't cut it there?"

Eva spoke to her. "Do you think they would have accepted you, no matter your circumstances, if you weren't Yale material? You're a brilliant person, Cammy. You can do anything you want. I'm not going to say it will be easy. It's going to mean working harder than you've ever had to work before. But you can do it. We know you. We wouldn't have taken you there if we didn't have faith in you."

"Jon?" My sister looked at me. "What do you think?"

"I think what Eva said. You're as smart as anyone we know. You've always been tough when you need to be, kind when you want to be, and smart all the time. Do you want this? Ask yourself, Camilla." She knew I was serious; I rarely used her full name. "Is this what you want?"

"Yes. I want this. I'm just nervous. About being around all those smart people. But most of all about being away from all three of you. Especially my little sweetheart." She leaned across and kissed Connor on his head and he laughed for his Aunt Cammy.

"That would be the situation wherever you end up going. Baby sister, it's time for you to go out on your own. Well, not yet but in eight months. We'll always be here for you. You can call us, visit on weekends....sometimes....and always come home for vacations. This will always be your home, Cammy. That bedroom will be here for you until you permanently move out. This is a huge opportunity for you. Take it."

Cammy looked determined and her decision was made. "OK, Yale class of '89, here I come!" Eva and I gave her some of the biggest hugs we ever gave her, and Connor got all fussy, as if he could sense his aunt was moving away sometime in the near future. He started crying and Cammy picked him up and gently bounced him in her arms.

"Don't worry, little fella. You'll always be the first man in my life." She gave him tiny kisses all over his face and he smiled again. He was very connected to his aunt Cammy.

I asked her "So, before you go in eight months" I joked, "do you want to babysit Friday night? Give Eva and me our first full night out?"

"Absolutely! Connor's my favorite date! We're going to have so much fun, just you and your aunt!" she said as she rubbed noses with him. They both giggled.

"So where are we going, Bear? Anyplace in mind?" Eva looked at me with a big smile.

"I think one of our greatest hits to start, dinner at Marco's. Chicken cacciatore. We can see from there." I raised my eyebrow suggestively.

"I like the idea of chicken at Marco's. I love the idea of going where it all started." Then she lowered her voice so Cammy couldn't hear.

"How about we go to the Holiday Inn, the one we went to after our prom, and relive a few dirty memories? Just for a few hours. I couldn't bear to leave Connor overnight, even with Cammy. It's going to be hard just leaving for those few hours."

"It sounds like a great idea, my naughty Angel. Or my naughty Devil, actually. It's been a long time since we were there. Even longer since we were so playful together."

Then we heard Cammy call to us from the other room where she was playing with her nephew. "Hey, what are you two plotting? Something dirty?" She laughed out loud, then we heard Connor laughing. She was going to miss him more than she would miss Eva and I. He adored his aunt Cammy without understanding who she was to him.

Friday night, we packed a few things in a travel bag. Cammy invited a couple of her friends over, Gina and Heidi, who both were enamored with Connor. They made a huge fuss over him when they got there and Connor,, future ladies man that he was, charmed them to no end.

I left money for the girls to call for a pizza or Chinese food or whatever they wanted. I told them we'd be home by 1 or so and Cammy practically shooed us out the door. "Enjoy your date night!" she called after we said our tearful goodnights to our son, like we'd never see him again. Silly, unless you've ever been a parent. That first date night is always hard.

We got to Marco's and it hadn't changed at all since we were last there about two years before. Still the same plastic coated checkered tablecloths, the same minimalist atmosphere.....even one of the waiters was still there from our first date. I held out Eva's chair, like I always did (and still do) and we sat down to a nice dinner.

"It's been a while since we had a night like this, Bear." I took her hand after I ordered our chicken and a half carafe of red wine. "It feels great to be here with you, though I miss Connor like crazy."

"Same here, Angel. It's nice, I love having some time alone with you, but being away from him is a killer. Though I did have those two nights when you stayed at your parents. This is different. I'm only half exhausted tonight" I joked.

"I'll be so good to you tonight, Bear. Between work and school and us you must be worn out."

"Not as much as you think. Thankfully, he sleeps pretty well, all things considered. Once a night I can deal with." We talked and sipped our wine until dinner came out, forty five minutes later as usual. And it was delicious as it always had been.

After dinner, we took that ride to the motel. That place had been renovated, nicely, and the room was almost fancy. Much nicer than when we stayed there years before.

When we got in the room, before we did anything, we called home like nervous parents, which we were. Cammy assured us everything was fine, Connor was having a great time being the center of attention and she was going to put him to bed in a little while. While we had her on the phone, we had to say goodnight to our little boy. Again, parents know what I'm talking about.

When we hung up we sat on the edge of the bed and cried a little, both of us, and we held each other for comfort. "We're just a couple of wimps, Angel. Big softies."

"Yep. And I love that about you, Papa Bear. You're gentle and kind and so sweet. I wouldn't want you any other way." We kissed a few times, sweet loving kisses, then a few more that kept growing more and more passionate. We fell back on the bed together and kept going, our tongues swirling and our hands touching each other in all the best ways we knew. We knew exactly what felt good and what felt great and what felt fantastic.

As we got more into it our bodies were moving together but our clothes were still on. I whispered between kisses "Angel, do you want to get changed before we get to the point where we can't stop? I know you've got something fun in your bag."

"I do. And I planned on putting it on for you, Bear, But I don't need it, and it certainly feels like you don't need it either" Eva said as she fondled my already throbbing cock in my slacks."

"No I don't. All I want tonight is the most beautiful, most sensual woman in the world."

"Don't say that, Bear. I'm fat now. I don't even know how you find me beautiful."

"Now listen a minute to me. Yes, you still have some weight from your pregnancy. That has nothing to do with how sexy and lovely I think you are. You've still got the same gorgeous face." I wasn't getting through to her, even though just minutes ago we were both hot for each other. "Get up from the bed for a minute. Come on" I said, taking Eva by the hand.

I led her into the bathroom where there was a full length mirror behind the door. I had her face the mirror as I stood right behind her. "Look at yourself. Really look."

"No, Bear. Please."

"Sorry. You're going to look at yourself and you'll see what I see." I lifted her chin so she was staring at herself in her black dress and hose. I could see the frustration on her face. "I see the most lovely face, the same face I fell so hard for almost five years ago. And you're curvier now than you were. I loved you when you were more petite and I love the way you are now." I kissed the back of her neck, down to her shoulders and Eva let out a soft sound. I pulled down the zipper on her dress and we let it fall to the tiled floor. I kept kissing her shoulders and her back, the side of her neck and the line down her spine until I got to the clasp of her bra. Then I undid the clasp and even though she tried to cover up, I pulled it down her arms. "So lovely. How can you not know that I think you're the most lovely woman in the world? And you already did dress up for me, you fibber." She was wearing black lace panties, my favorite, along with thigh high smooth stockings. "You were feeling very sexy earlier, weren't you?"

"Yes. I wanted to be attractive for my handsome, loving husband." She turned to me and I took her in my arms and kissed her with a lusty, hungry kiss. She had a small belly hanging that mattered not a bit to me.

"Angel, you are attractive to me. Whatever you wear....or don't wear." I started singing softly You Are So Beautiful To Me as I escorted her back to the bedroom and we went back on the bed. I kept singing as Eva helped me off with my clothes, kissing my neck and my chest all over, making it very difficult to concentrate on the words to the song. Eventually I gave up; what she was doing to me was so much more fun.

My pants went next, tossed on the floor like they were in the way....which they were. Then my boxers were gone. Eva looked like a woman not to be denied. I definitely lit a fire in her that had to be extinguished before we left.

We kissed again, raw kisses of deep passion. Without saying a word Eva turned around so we were in 69, her thighs spread wide on either side of my face so her ass was filling most of my field of vision, black panties and all. I felt her tongue teasing at the head of my cock without using either hand.

"Angel....er, Devil, that feels heavenly. I guess you're an Angel after all."

"And what kind of Bear ignores a delicious meal that's right in front of him? Eat!" Giggles filled the air until Eva started licking at my dick again. She was right. Bear's eat. So I pulled the cotton crotch aside and let my tongue flutter all over and around her swollen, aroused pussy. We hadn't done this in a while, a 69 with a little lingerie. It was just as much fun then as it had been before. I thought again those guys who put their wives on a pedestal when it comes to sex because they're now the mothers of their children are fucking fools.

Eva kept licking at my dick, hands free, as I pulled her lips wider and I used the tip of my tongue up and down inside the crease between her lips. Her hips moved in a grinding circle, then she pushed her back hard so her pussy smothered my face. I was in almost as glorious a place as my loving wife was.

She kept licking my cock hands free until we both were pretty frustrated from the lack of real contact. Eva grabbed the base so my dick stopped bouncing around and she could get it into her mouth. As I felt her tongue and lips caress my cock, I also felt her fingers get playful with my balls. My hips were moving around as were hers as we both shared something wonderful we hadn't shared in a long time.

I dug my fingers into the flesh of Eva's ass and of her thighs. I could feel her breathing through her nose, warm air tickling my shaft and testes as her mouth moved up and down along my dick. Then she took me out of her mouth, held the shaft still as her tongue lashed my cock, especially around the head. I was in heaven.

While she licked away, I was snacking on Eva's tasty pussy. Circling her lips, teasing her pulsing clit, even dipping my tongue into the ring of her anus. She was humping my face and the nylon of her stockings was scraping my face in an exciting way. "You're as good as ever, my little Devil. We need to do this more often." I kissed her thighs to emphasize how much I was enjoying us.

Eva stroked me in her warm, slender hand. "Bear, would you do something naughty for me, something we haven't done in a very long time?" Her voice was shaking and her breath was ragged. She was incredibly turned on.

"What's that, my little Devil?"

"Spank me. You haven't done that to me in a long time, my nasty Bear. Spank my ass, nice and hard. I need it. Right now I need to feel it. I'll do something special for you too" her voice sounded out with the promise of something fun.

Could I do it? Could I spank the mother of my son? I was being put to the test.

Fuck, I wanted everything Eva did, everything that always felt great to us. "You've got a deal, Devil!" I spanked her firmly to emphasize my assent. Her body shook and I heard a long, low moan escape from her throat.

"Again!" she cried out. Again I spanked her lovely ass, not significantly bigger than it was when we met. Maybe a little. I loved it. I loved her. Another spank while I tongued her clit, and Eva shook in a long climax. I kept licking her and she was drooling on my dick and balls. Then I felt something I hadn't felt in a long time as her finger probed my anus, playfully at first. Then I felt a great pressure as her finger, slender as it was, eased slowly past that snug ring. It was my turn to howl from my throat as I pulled away from her pussy as much as I could.

"You're such a wicked girl! Wicked girls get punished!" SPANK! A harder slap and Eva giggled as her legs shook on either side of my face.

"Your wicked Devil!" Eva moaned, lustily, joyfully. "My wicked Bear! You give me just what I need! OH GOD!" She came again, but I was trying with all my might to hold off. I needed to fuck my wife.

"Pull your finger out, Angel" I moaned, shivering all over from holding back. "It's time."

"Time for what?" she teased. "Tell me!"

"Time to fuck each other. Or for me to fuck you."

"MMMM I can't wait! Come get me, lover!" She crawled off of me but stayed on her hands and knees. "Come on! Nice and hard!"

I was behind her as fast as I could move. Her panties were still aside, that sexy way that turned me on so much, and I eased into her pussy like sinking into warm butter. As soon as I was as deep as I could go, I made my cock twitch inside Eva, the way we both love so much. She kept grunting "Oh, oh. oh!" each time. It was a wet, hot and naughty fuck, and yet it was loving in its way, because we were loving each other without having to keep our voices down or worry if the bed was making too much noise.