Eva Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started moving in and out, making very wet sounds with every stroke. Then I pulled Eva so we were lying on our sides, with my cock staying inside her pussy the entire time. I was able to get closer to her, to wrap an arm around her body and kiss her neck and ear. She closed her eyes and smiled as we went slower, sharing a more intimate sexual experience.

"I love getting all dirty with you, Angel" I grunted with sweat dripping from my body. "But I love being sexy with you like this as well."

Eva was groaning in time with my stroking of her clit with my fingers. Then she came one more time from my touch, my fucking and my kisses. "Bear, you can do whatever you like as long as you make me feel like this!" Then she pushed back hard and tried to squeeze me, but she couldn't get me as tight as she used to, not yet anyway. "Dammit, I want to bring you off inside me! I need to keep working my Kegel's. But in the meantime..." Eva slipped off from my wet, hard dick and immediately pumped me with her hand as her mouth covered my head and her tongue slathered it with coaxing motions.

I could only take so much of that treatment, especially in my excited state. I thrust my hips a few times and then a torrent of my cum filled her mouth and slid down her throat. She kept sucking until each drop was drawn from my body and I laid there like a limp rag.

Eva made her way to my side and I found the strength to put one arm around her. It still took me a couple of minutes to speak. "Do we really have to go home tonight, Angel? Couldn't we just spend the whole night here together?"

"Your sister won't mind, but are you certain you could keep away from Connor all night, until tomorrow? I don't know if I could."

"No, I don't think I'm ready for that either. But I want to lie here with you for a while."

"I'm not in an immediate rush. I love when you hold me after sex. And I love your sweaty body. You smell so masculine. If we had the time, that scent could really turn me on big time."

We settled for kissing and holding each other for about an hour. Then it was about 12:30 and we didn't want to be too late getting home. We changed into more casual clothes and washed up, then we checked out and went home, getting there a little after 1. Cammy was still up playing music while she played along very well on the guitar to Bob Dylan's Blood on the Tracks album. She really was a natural.

"Hey! Did you guys have a good time?"

I had my arm around Eva and we both smiled. "Yes we did. Nice dinner and a nice time alone after." I wasn't going to be descriptive, but she pretty much knew what we were doing. Pretty much.

"Good I'm glad. Your son is going to be a babe magnet. My friends couldn't get enough of him."

Eva answered. "So he's real popular with the girls. I'm not surprised. He comes from such handsome stock" she said looking at me. I blushed in front of my sister.

"Yeah I could have told you from the beginning my brother is a handsome man. I inherited mom's beauty." She brushed her hair back in an exaggerated manner and we all giggled together.

"Speaking of our son, how was he tonight?" Eva asked.

"He was perfect. Didn't cry, lot's of smiles and laughs. And he loved all three of us paying attention to him. He ate it up. And I think he's almost ready to crawl! He was trying on the carpet, but couldn't quite manage it. So keep an eye on him!"

Eva and I, tired as we were by then, hugged and kissed. We were glad Connor didn't crawl without us there. We wanted to be there for as many milestones as possible. We thanked Cammy and I went to give her money like any other babysitter. She looked at me like I was out of my mind.

"Don't insult me like that, Jon. I love my nephew and I love you both. I had a great time and I'll watch him whenever I can, and I'll never take a dollar. I'll watch him because I love him, mostly, but also because the two of you have done so much for me. This is my way of giving back to you. My favorite people in the world. After Connor, that is."

She kissed us both goodnight and Eva and I sat down on the couch for a few minutes. "How about that kid?" I marveled.

"That's no kid, Bear. She's a woman all the way. A smart, strong and loving woman."

"Sounds like someone else I know very well" I smiled at my wife. "Someone else I adore, though in a different way. Mom and dad did a great job with her when it counted."

"And someone else. A wonderful Bear I know."

"You too, Angel. You're a great role model for her. She's going to take the world by storm."

We snuggled there, almost too tired to get up, but we did and we got into bed after cleaning up. We settled into a light embrace and after a brief shared I love you, we drifted off to an easy sleep.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Winter moved into Spring and Summer. Connor started crawling a few days later (I was at my night class and missed it), then in April, before his first birthday, he started walking, right into daddy's arms. Eva and I cried joyfully when that happened. His first birthday party had about 15 kids from his day care at Eva's office. She was lucky to have a job with the on site daycare. Parents were there too, of course, and I had become friendly with some of the fathers. Relatives, some other friends of ours....almost 50 people for a one year old birthday party! And Connor loved it. He really enjoyed being the center of attention.

The next big deal was Cammy's graduation. And wouldn't you know, like her sister in law, she graduated second in her class! Aside from the weird coincidence, we were incredibly proud of her. She was a little disappointed to be second (sound familiar?) but she got over it and got to work on her speech, with Eva and I as her sounding board.

Eva and I were talking in bed a few weeks before graduation about what to get Cammy as a gift. She had an electric typewriter, and we were thinking about a piece of jewelry, but she had a nice collection already with the things my mother left, some of which was still in the safety deposit. So it was a question of the obvious. "Honey," I said, leaning on my side and looking at Eva's lovely blue eyes, "I think it's a car. She'll need one really. To get back and forth from New Haven to here. She shouldn't have to rely on getting rides or taking the trains. She should have her independence."

"A new car?" Eva asked as she played with my chest hairs. I loved it when she did that. "I agree she should have her independence, but a new car..."

"No, I was thinking a good used car, like a two year old model. Low mileage and in excellent shape. We can take a car we find and bring it to Ahmed, the guy who owns the shop we use in the Shell station. He'll make sure its a good safe car. Besides, she could buy her own once she turns eighteen and collects the money my mother left for her. I'd like to do this for her. If you agree."

"A good used car is fine. Oh, and we have to do a party for the family and her freinds. We could just barbeque burgers, dogs, chicken and sausage. Ask my mom to bring her bean salad, others soft drinks. Your aunt could bring her baked ziti. She makes it like a real Italian!"

The morning of Cammy's graduation Eva and I dressed in our best suits; we were as proud of her as any parents who'd be there and we wanted to look it. We even dressed Connor in his best outfit. "Your aunt Cammy is graduating today" I said as I smiled at him and he smiled back. He knew the name for a long time by now and he always lit up when he heard her name or saw her. "Let's go give her her present!" I carried him on my shoulder and we went outside with Eva and called Cammy to follow us.

"What?" She whined. "I'm trying to get ready..." She froze in her steps, dressed, most of her makeup on, as she saw the '84 black Mustang in the driveway. "For me?" she said, not really believing it.

"No, for Connor" Eva said wryly. "Of course it's for you. Congratulations on a job well done! We're all so proud of you, all three of us!"

After squealing and checking out her new ride, Cammy rushed to us and hugged us like we were her parents. And a gentler hug for Connor. "I love you all so much. And that has nothing to do with the car!"

We agreed to let Cammy drive us over to graduation at Queens College, where the auditorium was big enough to hold everyone and she showed off her car to everyone who saw her. She was beaming. And when she gave her speech, Eva and I were the ones beaming with incredible pride. My parents started the job very well, but Eva and I finished it. For my mom and dad.

That summer I went to summer classes to try to do my Masters degree in two years instead of three. I did it with Eva's agreement, because a lot of the parenting work would fall on her. So in my free time, I helped Cammy get together what she'd need for college. She was working at the 'Y' camp again, something Eva and I missed. It would have been a great way to spend our summer. But we didn't have summers off anymore, plus we had a toddler to take care of. We were getting older.

Eva and I kept doing well with our investments and we still had those bonds in the safe deposit box. So we decided to finally cash them out through our accountant. We found out these bonds, government bonds, had no tax liability and now they were worth almost half a million dollars. Half of that was for Cammy. That added to the money my mother left her meant she was going to be worth almost $300,000 in a few months when she turned 18. We had to have a long talk with her about money and how she needed to be careful around men, and women, who might want to take advantage of her.

That night in mid-August, a few weeks before Cammy started school, Eva and I told her how much money she'd be coming into in October. She knew there was money, but the amount shocked her.

"That's all from mom and her parents?"

"Yes, left accumulating interest over seventy years. So that's your share, half and half with me. You'll be a comfortable young woman. But you need to be careful. You shouldn't tell anyone, not your roommate or a boyfriend. Because if people find out, some will be hitting you up for 'loans' that will never be repaid. Or they'll expect you to treat for expensive nights out. The money is yours to do as you wish. But we suggest you be careful so that most of it is still there when you graduate college. You could start a business, or buy a small home or apartment. If you want, we could have my broker open an account for you and let most of it just sit there and build value.

Eva then added "You know, your brother and I don't live ostentatiously. We do like a nice night out once in a while, we did a lot of concerts before Connor came along, and we are talking about taking a real vacation which we haven't done in a few years. But we don't buy new cars every year, we plan to keep this house for now. We could afford to live a lot fancier, but we don't. We save most of what we earn. It's what we advise for you, to be careful and think to your future."

"Guys, I'm not the crazy type. You know that. I like to go out with my friends, but not to those fancy clubs that cost a fortune."

"Not yet" I responded. You're too young to get in those places."

"Oh, you'd be amazed how they react to a beautiful young woman. They don't check ID, just wave you in."

Eva and I looked at each other nervously. She asked "Cammy, have you been to those places? Please tell us the truth. We won't be angry."

"No, it's not my thing. But I know girls who do go every weekend. They flash a smile, show a little skin, put on some makeup that makes them look older and they get in. It's not for me. They have all these old men pawing at them." She made a face that she would have had to have been a hell of an actress to fake. "I mean guys in their 40s going after young girls. It creeps me out."

I sighed deeply. "Cammy, you know if you're having any issues, any problems, of any sort, you can talk to us, right? Even now, going on eighteen, going to college in a few weeks. You know we're always here for you?"

"Of course, Jon. Where would I be without the two of you? You guys saved my life."

"Honey, we hardly did that. You were a well adjusted kid when we took custody of you. We helped but we hardly saved your life."

"You're wrong, Jon. You and Eva did save me. When I was living with dad, and Jessie was staying all the time, and they were carrying on like children and drinking....I thought about ending my life."

Eva and I looked at her, shocked. "Cammy, honey" Eva asked, some fear in her voice, "why didn't you tell us? When you told us what was going on in that house? You should have told us how upset you were. Thinking about suicide is a serious warning sign. We would have got you into therapy right away!" I moved next to my sister and put my arm around her.

"Because I knew...well, I was pretty sure....that you would take me out of there and protect me. But if you hadn't, if you had said you couldn't.... I was thinking about it." She had tears in her eyes, so wet that her eyes looked twice as big.

"Sis, you should have told us. What if you didn't get over it and you took your life, or even just tried? I can't imagine our lives without you as part of us." Connor was walking around, almost stumbling, and as if by instinct he ran to his aunt Cammy, who was crying now. He looked sad and teary as well, and he was about to cry. Cammy picked him up and hugged him.

"I'm ok, little man. I love you so much." She kissed his cheek and his nose and he stopped his own tears.

"Cammy, you have to let us know if you're ever feeling even close to that at any time! We love you like our daughter. We couldn't bear to even risk losing you." Eva was upset and a little angry. I was pretty upset myself.

"Guys, I didn't do anything. I was ok once you got me away from there. And then you did the most unselfish thing. You gave me a stable home and you gave me love. I trust you with everything. So keep my money in a brokerage account. I know you'll do the right thing."

"We're not talking about money here, Cammy" I said, still deeply concerned.

"Jon, I know, and I promise you, it's long past. I haven't felt that way since you took me in. My point, the only reason I told you about that, was to let you know how much I love and trust you both. How much you mean to me. Maybe I shouldn't have told you after all." She leaned forward and took a hand from both Eva and I in hers. "Jon, Eva, I promise, I'm never going to hurt myself. It was a bad time years ago. It's long past, I promise. Please don't worry about me, not about that. I'm fine, I promise. I'm looking forward to going to school. Except for one thing."

"What's that?" Eva asked warily.

"Can I take Connor with me? I'm going to miss him too much!" She held her nephew and blew a 'fart' on his tummy and he laughed like it was the funniest thing in the world, which for him it probably was.

That night Eva and I laid in bed, finding it difficult to fall asleep. We ended up talking about how frightening that conversation with my sister was. "Just the thought that she even thought about taking her life has me rattled, honey" I said softly. "I can't even imagine if she had done that, even just tried. The thought of my life without my sister...." I couldn't finish the thought. I couldn't go there.

Eva rested her head on my chest and teased the thick hairline below my belly button. Normally it would have been arousing, but that wasn't happening that night and I don't think it was her intent. "Sweetheart, there was no chance we would have left her there. Don't you remember how we reacted when she told us? Our first concern was getting her out of there. I'm glad she told us but at the same time I wish she hadn't. Maybe it's one of those things that would have been better left unsaid." We were quiet after that. Eva eventually moved back to her side of the bed and kissed me goodnight. She drifted off to sleep but I was awake most of the night. I couldn't shake that terrible thought.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Three weeks later, early September, it was time to take Cammy up to New Haven. She watched Connor for us a few nights before, then she went out with her friends the next night, and her last night she spent with us. We ordered in Chinese food (as I've said, her favorite) and she spent most of the time playing with her nephew. He didn't know it yet, but he was going to miss her like crazy. In fact, that night he said his first word. Not daddy, not mommy. An approximation of Cammy. It made me and Eva cry a little, but Cammy was a mess. She had to run to her room to keep from upsetting Connor. He scrambled over to me and said "Cammy?" That was it for me. I started crying as hard as she was and Eva was only slightly better. We sat him on the couch with us. He was mystified to the chaos around him, but it was upsetting him. We calmed down and calmed him down. Then Cammy came back out, dry eyed, and hugged him like she'd never let him go.

The next morning we all got up at 6, which was hard because I don't think any of us besides Connor got to sleep before 3. We had a miserable breakfast together before I loaded up the cars with the last of Cammy's things.

My sister looked around like she was never coming home again. "Hey, sis, you'll be back in a few months for Thanksgiving. This isn't goodbye. This is a great start for you, the next phase of your life."

She had her arm around my waist and mine was around her shoulder. "I know, and I'm really happy about it, Jon. I'm sure tonight I'll be getting to know my suitemates and then the people on my floor. But I'm going to miss you and Connor and Eva. And I know I pretend like it's Connor most of all. But really it's you I'm going to miss most. You always treated me like you loved me. We broke each others balls sometimes" she said with a sweet and sad smile. "But you were always the best big brother. Some of my friends, their brothers or sisters made them miserable. You never did. That's special. I'm going to miss you terribly." We hugged each other and I didn't want to let go any more than she did. But we had to, we had to get on the road.

Eva road with Cammy and Connor and I drove my car by myself. Queens to New Haven is a short ride really, about an hour and a half. We were there before we knew it. We found her dorm and I was very impressed. Old buildings that dated from the 1800s. These were the residences of future Presidents, CEOs, famous writers and educators. And my sister.

We got her things into her room and Eva helped Cammy set up her part of the room the way she wanted while I kept Connor busy. We met her roommate, a nice girl named Leah. Then we spent an hour walking around the quad, taking in the atmosphere. Even the short time Eva and I spent at Binghamton was nothing like this.

Then Cammy had to go to orientation, so we made our way to the student center and said our goodbyes. Eva went first, a long tearful hug and kiss. Then Cammy hugged her Little Man, kissed him many times while trying not to cry and not completely succeeding.

Eva went ahead with Connor to give my and my sister a few minutes alone. I didn't know whether to talk to her like a father or brother. I'd done pretty well as her older brother with a touch of a father, so I stuck to that. "You have everything you need, right? Money? We talked about alcohol and drugs. Aw, fuck it, Cammy, I just want to tell you I love you with all my heart. You mean the world to me." She held me tight, her long dark hair flapping in the breeze. My beautiful brilliant sister.

"Miss you too, Jon. So much. You'd better go before we both make idiots of ourselves in front of the whole freshman class." We kissed cheeks and I walk away, too upset to look back at her.

I caught up to my wife and son and we walked with him between us, each holding one of his hands. He was walking pretty well by then. It was a quiet walk, both of us lost with our own thoughts. I took Connor to the bathroom and changed him before we got strapped in for the ride home. That was mostly quiet as well.