Eva Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day we went for lunch with the chair of the hiring committee and he congratulated us and handed over an envelope with the contracts. We shook hands all around (Eva and I kissed, and Connor kissed his mom). We told him, Victor Thurman, that we needed a week for our lawyer to look it over and he understood. When we left, we shook hands again, even Connor shook Victor's hand, and we headed back home in an excited mood. We sang together most of the way home, Beatles and Rolling Stones songs mostly. We laughed and just felt this euphoria in the car. But as we got close to New York, as the Washington Bridge came into view, Eva got a little quiet and sad.

"What's on your mind, Angel? Did you think of something?"

She turned to look at me, a big tear in each eye. "I have to tell my parents we'll be moving away. Even thought it's a year and a half, they're going to be crushed."

"Honey, parents have to face the eventuality that their kids will some day move away. Besides, it Philadelphia, not like California. We'll be a lot closer than when we went to Binghamton. Just a little more than two hours away. We can go to them some weekends, or they can come to us. There will be an extra bedroom."

"I know. I know, Bear. It just feels so permanent. They've been so good to us."

"I know, Angel. When my family had trouble" I said, looking back at Connor in the backseat, playing a puzzle game, "they helped so much. And they'll be welcome in our new home whenever they want."

Eva smiled a little sadly and took my right hand. "My sweet Bear. What would I have done without you?" She pulled my hand to her lips and kissed it.

"Mom, dad? How did you meet each other? And why do you call each other Bear and Angel?"

Eva turned around in her seat and smiled her loving smile at our son. "Well, we started calling each other Angel and Bear a few months after we graduated high school, before I went away for the summer. We didn't see each other much because I was working at sleepaway camp. We just kind of found those names for each other before I went away one day." It was actually one night when we were in a hotel room, but he was way too young to hear anything about that. "As to how we met, I'll let your father tell that story."

"Tell me dad! I want to know!"

"Ok. I'll tell you. Well, your mother and I actually knew each other for years, almost ten before we started dating. It was our senior year in high school and one day I was walking down the hall and I saw your mother sitting down, looking very upset......" I proceeded to tell him our story with some corrections at various points from Eva when I got the story wrong. Or that's how she saw it. We had our disagreements, pleasant ones. Connor loved hearing the story and we stretched it out until we pulled up in our driveway.

After dinner, Connor was wiped out. He stayed up with us until 8, but he was finished for the night after that. So we tucked him and I sang Beautiful Boy to him, the John Lennon song. It was his favorite and it was also Eva's for me to sing to him. She sat on one side stroking his hair as I sang from the other as he drifted to sleep. We kissed his head and walked out of his room silently, closing his door.

"We are so lucky, Bear. And I'm lucky. You sing so beautifully to him. I just love when you sing that to him."

"I love singing to him. And I love singing to you too, Angel. Want me to sing to you?" I picked up my guitar, a better model than the cheap one I learned with.

"Do you really think you have to ask me? Give me something sweet, Bear, and I'll do the same for you afterwards" she said with a loving, sexy smile. I started playing Crazy Love by Van Morrison, a soft, mellow and beautiful song. Eva stretched out on the couch, smiling at me, a warm smile that gave me such peace. Then I sang Willie Nelson's Always on My Mind. By then I was in the mood to do something besides sing.

"Angel, take me to bed. Please."

"Just what I was thinking, Bear. We are so in sync with each other."

She stood up and held out her hand. I rested my guitar on the couch and let her lead me to our bedroom. We quietly closed the door and took off our robes before entering into the most loving kiss imaginable. Her hands were under my t-shirt, lightly touching my back, and I held her tight, feeling her petite body caress me. We slowly made our way to the bed and while we sat on the edge kissing passionately, my wife pulled off my shirt and ran her fingers through my chest hair. I know I've said it before, but I love when she does that to me.

I moaned into her mouth as I untied the top of her nightgown and it fell onto our bed, giving me easy access to Eva's breasts. Her body ended up recovering nicely from her pregnant weight gains, just a few stubborn pounds that wouldn't go away. I thought it looked deliciously sexy on her. She didn't always agree but she deferred to me at moments like that. Besides, I wouldn't have cared if she never lost any of that weight. My wife's sexiness had nothing to do with her size. She was always incredibly sexy to me.

My palms rubbed over and around her thick nipples as I kissed her throat. Eva pushed her head back as far as she could go, making it so easy for me to go after her there. "Bear, you always make me feel incredibly sexy" she growled. "Oh god, so very sexy!"

"Shhhh you're disturbing me while I seduce you" I teased. Her hands came to the back of my head and guided my mouth down to her tits, pushing to the right one first.

"Suck it, Bear. Suck my tit. You know what that does to me."

Indeed I did. And she knew what happened to me when she talked dirty. It also happened to her. "I love sucking your sweet little tits. My sexy piece of ass." I suckled hard as she moaned and chuckled.

"Do you think they know they're hiring such a hot piece of ass?" Eva teased.

"I sure as hell won't tell them. You're MY piece of ass, all mine. Devil woman."

"And you're my hot, horny Bear. Come on, let's do this dirty thing!" She laughed as she pushed me on my back and shoved her tits in my face. I grabbed her all with both hands as I kissed and licked at her soft little mounds of heaven. Eva twisted her head side to side, and her long hair lashed around like a horse's tail. She was grinding her pussy along my very stiff dick, coating me with her slick honey. While she moved, the ridges and veins on my cock stimulated her most sensitive places, and my hands playing with her ass made her even hotter. "I love your hands on my ass. It makes me feel so... naughty" she said with a soft, breathless giggle. "I love being naughty for you, Jon."

I bit softly on her left nipple and Eva cried out low as her pussy gushed on my cock. "I love when you cum like that, getting us all sticky and everything. And I love touching your ass. It's nice and round and soft. Not like my hairy ass." I smiled up at her and she giggled.

"I like your hairy ass. My hairy Bear. It's so sexy!" To emphasize her point she reached under me and gave my ass a big squeeze. I arched my back and flexed my hips suddenly and we both almost burst out laughing,

I flipped us over so I was between her legs, still rubbing the outside of Eva's pussy with my dick. I kept moving like I was fucking her without penetration and as wet as she was, it felt great. She was feeling it too. Her breathing got shallow and uneven, her eyes got wide and then she came hard, wrapping her legs around my hips and pulling me tight to her body. I moved frantically, the pressure of her legs around me urging me on, and I kissed her with all my love and lust seconds before I came in a flood all over her tummy. My balls felt like they were still pumping well after my orgasm was over, keeping me from going soft for a few extra moments. Our lips stayed locked together, then those intense kisses got gentler and more tender.

"That was amazing, as always, my Angel" I whispered in her ear. Eva held me in her warm embrace and I pulled us on our sides so I could hold her as well. We kept pecking each other as we came down from our natural high. "I love you, my darling."

"I love you too, sweet Bear. More than anyone in the world. Except Connor. It's a close call though." She rubbed my nose with hers and we kissed a few more times. Then I got us a damp towel to clean up and we rested in bed, talking about our future.

"So that's it, we're really going to leap off this ledge" I said, sounding a little scared but feeling terrified.

"We are. I know you're scared, Jon. So am I. It's a huge change in our lives."

"I'm most worried about my responsibility to you and Connor. It's my job to take care of you both. It this doesn't work, we have to find new jobs, new place to live. We have to start over again."

"I know, I've thought about that as well. It's both our responsibility. Not just yours. We're equal, remember? You told me that a long time ago."

"So I did. You're right. If this doesn't work, it's both our asses. You're smooth one and my hairy one." We laughed hard, tying to keep from being too loud so as not to wake our son. But the laugh broke the fears we were feeling. As long as we were together, we could handle anything, good or bad. We were a loving, dedicated team. That's how they hired us and that's what they were going to get. Plus a new student for the third grade.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

When we went to Pennsylvania, we told Eva's parents we were taking a couple of days off but didn't tell them why or where we were going. I know it bothered them since we were taking days from work and pulling Connor out of school but we told them it was nothing bad and we'd tell them more over the weekend. So Saturday we went to their house in the afternoon to break the news to them. We told them about the opportunity for us, professionally and financially. After an initial mild shock for them, they took it well, better than expected.

Phyllis held her grandson and shed a few tears but said she wanted only the best for her family and congratulated us. Harold I think took it harder, but ultimately, he understood as well. "Besides, it's not that long a drive. You can come up to visit anytime, and we can drive down there for a weekend. We have plenty of room now." Walt and Will were both living in their own apartments, Will with a girlfriend and Walt was single then. They were partners in a computer software company, a young business at that time, and they were doing very well. So we would be able to stay there any time we visited with both second bedrooms free. Besides, it was still a year and a half away. Lot's of time to spend together before we moved.

Sunday I called Cammy at school, where she was in the midst of her final semester of college days. She was in the top 15 of her class and had applied to the law schools I mentioned before, Yale, Harvard, Stanford and Penn. The change coming in our lives made it easy for me to hope she'd end up at Penn.

"Hey Jon! How's things with you and Eva? And how's my favorite Little Man? You'd better put him on with his aunt Cammy before we're done!" She had really come into her own at college, charming and beautiful, popular and very busy with her social life.

"Of course, he's dying to talk to you too. We're fine here. In fact I have some big news to share with you. But first tell me, any word from the law schools yet?"

'As a matter of fact, I have. I got rejected from Stanford, I'm 'waited' at Harvard, and I got accepted to Yale and to Penn Law. To hell with Stanford, and Harvard feels like I'd be a traitor to good old Yale!" she said with a chuckle. "Penn I liked a lot when I visited, and they chose me fast, so I'm kind of torn. I guess I'm leaning to Yale. Great law school, plus it's going to be my alma mater. But I haven't made a decision yet. I have to decide within 10 days for Yale. So, tell me, what's your news? Big goings on?"

"You could say that. And it might affect your choice of schools. Eva and I got recruited by a top notch private day school to be co-principals/administrators. Eva would actually be in charge of administrative duties and dealing with things like fundraising and I'd be in charge of staff and students. And it's in Pennsylvania, about twenty minutes west of Philly."

There was a deafening silence. "Jon, are you kidding? You're going to be down in the Philadelphia suburbs?"

"Yes, very serious. It's right next to Cabrini University, about ten minutes from Villanova and near Bryn Mawr, near Valley Forge. And it's twenty minutes from Penn. But Cammy, I don't want that to make your decision. We want you to go to the best school for you. If that's Yale, then go there. We'll still see you, just maybe a little less often than we do now. Sis, you need to do what's best for your future."

"My future will be great whichever school I end up at. They're both Ivy's with great reputations. Philly has a lot of great law firms with national reputations, and New York is just two hours away. I'm not worried about my future. I am worried about being further away from my family. Especially my nephew! Think how great it will be to be able to spend weekends together or just meet for dinner. But forget that for a minute. You have to tell me how you got those jobs!"

I proceeded to tell her the whole story, from Lenny's phone call to when the board gave us contracts to bring home to review. "Too bad you're not a lawyer yet. You could look them over for us."

"Yeah, not yet. Five year contract? That's incredible. And a home on the campus! That is a sweet deal! I hope your lawyer doesn't find anything wrong in the contract. It sounds like something you shouldn't pass up on. And they're giving you a year to take the classes you need to fill out your qualifications. They really want you!"

"Yeah, it's kind of scary. We're a couple of nobody's. You know what I mean. But we were recommended, they investigated the hell out of us, and they want us. They're looking for a stable couple they can rely on for at least ten years or longer, people to grow the school through commitment. So we're going to take the chance. We're very excited and even Connor's on board after seeing the place."

"Speaking of which, I want to talk to him before I say hi to Eva. So put him on!" I handed the phone to Connor and he lit up like he always did when he talked to his aunt Cammy. They have always had a special relationship, a wonderful aunt-nephew connection. After talking to him for a while, Eva got on the phone and they talked for a while. Then back to me.

"Jon, I'm really thrilled for you. I'm going to take a couple more days, but I think this changes things for me. I would love to be near my family again. I know, the first year you'll still be up there. But Philly is about the same distance from New York as New Haven is, so we could still see each other about as often as we do now. But I promise to think things over carefully first."

We said our goodbye's after Cammy said she'd call in a few days to give us her decision. I said I didn't want our situation to affect her decision, but that wasn't exactly true, not completely. I wanted to be near Cammy. I wanted to spend more time with my sister. She wasn't technically our legal responsibility any more, but that was bullshit. She would always be like a daughter to us to some extent. Most of all, I wanted Connor to be near her.

Monday before she went to work, Eva dropped our contracts off with our lawyer, Kaitlyn Tierney, and she said we should come over to her office Wednesday at 6. And to bring Connor. My boy charmed all the girls.

We went to her office and Kaitlyn pointed out some things to us but nothing to be concerned about. She recommended we sign and she congratulated us on such a great opportunity. And of course, she gave Connor a big hug and kiss, which he returned gladly. He was not going to be a shy one around girls.

Later that night I got a call from Cammy. To make a long phone call short, she said she chose Penn Law. It was the best news besides the job offer itself. I made sure she was certain, she was, and we made plans to go up there the following weekend to take her to dinner and celebrate all the good news.

That night in bed, Eva and I talked as we almost always did; we did our best private talking together there. As well as other things. "Honey," I said while I stroked her arm with the lightest touch, which made her skin tingle in a way she loved, "what's wrong with me?"

"What are you talking about, Bear? There's nothing wrong with you. In fact," she answered as she turned to face me and kiss my shoulder, "I think you're perfect. Perfect for me."

"I mean everything is going so well. I'm expecting something terrible to happen to balance everything out. The scales of life and all."

"Jon, don't even think that! Good things are happening because we're good people who try to do the right things in our lives. We studied hard, we work hard, we're raising a great son after we helped to raise your sister. Look how amazing she turned out. Most of that is due to your parents, but we were there for her when she really needed us. And she was good for us too. Bear, we had some very tough times at the beginning with your mom getting sick and your father...well, you know. So if you're right about the scales of life, this is the scales tipping back into balance for us. So please stop expecting something terrible to happen. We'll have our challenges, but nothing BAD is going to happen. We're going to have a great life."

I turned to her and took her in my arms. I kissed Eva all over her face, but the best kisses were reserved for her lips. When we felt that familiar hardening happening, by silent consent we got out of our bed clothes and made love, the best kind of love, and when we came our fingers gripped together, our kisses were powerful, and the warmth that glowed in our bodies was incredible. We managed to whisper our I love you's to each other before drifting into a mellow sleep.

Life still had a big surprise in store for us. I'll tell you about that next time.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I hope you liked this chapter. There will be more to come. As always, your votes and comments are appreciated.