Eva Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got some paper cups and dug out a corkscrew and we all (except for Connor, who stuck with his Coke) toasted our new home and jobs with a cup of wine. A few of the women helped Eva get the kitchen stowed away while the men helped me in the garage. I wasn't a real Mr. Fix-it type, but I did accumulate a bunch of tools over the years. It turned into a nice afternoon and early evening.

There was a single man, a science teacher, David Meyers, about 28, and he and Cammy were making eyes at each other on and off. I could see the attraction; he was average height with dark blond hair and killer grey eyes in very good shape, and my sister, as I've mentioned, was gorgeous. 5'6" with a curvy body (I could tell objectively) and her dark eyes and curly almost black hair. I hoped he'd get around to asking her out.

By 7 our guests left and we were all feeling the exhaustion of the day. An hour later I carried Connor up to his bedroom and got him into his pajamas, then Eva and Cammy came up so we could all kiss him goodnight, even though he was out like a light. We left his door partly open so he could find his way in the strange house if he needed to get up during the night.

The three of us talked and listened to low music on the stereo (cable was getting hooked up the next day). It would be odd sleeping in strange beds in a strange house in a strange place. Then at 10, we were also done for the day and Cammy went to her room and Eva and I retired to ours.

As we got ready for bed, we talked about a few things we wanted to get for the house like new dishes and a snow blower while it was summer and they were inexpensive. The things couples talk about. Then Eva said "Bear, this really is a beautiful house. I know we didn't care too much for it at first, but I think I'm going to love this. It's very warm feeling."

"Are you trying to talk yourself into it or me? Because I'm coming around myself. This is the kind of house I dreamed of when I was younger. I like colonials. I was just so happy in our old house. Listen, I'm already calling it our old house. We haven't even slept here a single night yet."

"We don't have to go to sleep just yet, do we?" Eva smiled at me and gave her hips a little wiggle, trying to entice me. I laughed at her come-on.

"I am tired. But I could be convinced. What are you offering?" I challenged her.

"Hmmm I haven't sucked your cock in a while. Would you say no to a half and half?" She said it with an exaggerated hookers accent. Or what she and I thought that sounded like.

"And just how do you know what a half and half is, young lady?" I was pretending to be stern with her. We were playful already in our new surroundings.

"You don't know about my checkered past? A few street corners have my name and high heel prints on them" Eva said as she pulled off her nightgown. She was just in a pair of white lace panties that were doing great things for my libido.

"Damn and I thought I married a virgin. How disappointing."

"I promise, the last thing you'll be tonight is disappointed. I guarantee it."

Eva jumped onto my lap and the old mahogany bed, with our new mattress and box spring, barely made a sound. I pulled her down with me, kissing with burning heat and love until we maneuvered around into a 69, avidly licking and tasting and sucking each other. After she had an intense orgasm, we moved again so I was behind her and we fucked vigorously into a mutual climax that left us both sated and very happy.

"Mmmm my stud Bear always pleases me so well. I love you with all my heart."

"I love you too, Angel. Completely. That was fun. I didn't think we'd have the energy for that tonight. I'm glad I was wrong."

We were quiet for a while, enjoying what came after good sex, the warm intimacy. "Bear...I'm still scared."

"Honey, you'd be crazy not to be scared. I'm terrified when I think about what we're jumping into. But I know we'll be all right because we're together. And now, my love, we really need to get some sleep. We have another long day tomorrow. And the next day and the next day..."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Over the next two weeks before Labor Day we spent a decent amount of money on things we needed/wanted. Dishes, bedding and towels, some new pieces of cookware we now had room for in our larger kitchen. Even though Connor would be going to school there for free, we had to buy him uniforms. And we needed new suits for ourselves. I had one good suit already so I needed another four to start, plus shirts and ties and shoes. Eva had a few suits, but, being as fashion conscious as most professional women, she needed another half dozen suits to go with the six she had, plus accessories (shoes, handbags etc.). It was a good thing we had done well with investing over the years. This career change was getting expensive, even with the free house.

School started on Monday, September 10th, but we would start working the week before, on the 4th. Which meant we had four days to find someone to look after Connor (Cammy started classes on the 4th also). We probably could have found one of the incoming 12th graders to sit for him, but we didn't know anyone. Eva decided to call one of the secretary's from our office, Ellen Riordan, to get a recommendation. She suggested Rebecca Carrol and Jennifer Steiner, both incoming seniors and good friends. We didn't mind hiring two people to look after him; it would be easier for both of them, considering how much time we needed from them. And we'd need regular sitters, since we expected to be busy one night at least most weekends. So Mrs. Riordan gave us the girls numbers and Eva called and asked if they could come meet us before Labor Day weekend. We needed a sitter that Friday; we were invited by one of the board members for an evening casual barbeque and it would be a good opportunity for us to meet some of the people in an informal setting.

That Wednesday before Labor Day Weekend, both young ladies came to the house to meet with all three of us. They were both attractive, with Rebecca qualifying as a genuine knock out, vivacious, polite and were interested in working with children. And they were both athletic, Rebecca on the volleyball team and Jennifer on the softball team. I'm sure since the child in question was the son of their principals they were even more interested in making a good impression than they would be under ordinary circumstances. But they were fun and funny and they hit it off with Connor, the main concern. Our eight year old sure had an eye for the ladies. He took to them like a horse to water. We hired them for Friday evening and they said they were available the next week if we wanted them.

Eva and I got ready that Friday evening, dressing casual-nice, and we were both a bundle of nerves. We were going into a social situation that wasn't exactly social for us; we'd be under a microscope all evening. And we were leaving our son with people we barely knew. Either situation was enough to make us nervous. Both together...you get the idea.

"We'd better limit ourselves to two drinks tonight" Eva said, "no matter who drives home. We need to keep under control in front of these people."

"I thought about that, Angel. I'll skip alcohol altogether if you want."

"No, have a drink or two. We want to appear to be social with these people. Two drinks is enough to be social without looking like they hired a couple of booze hounds" she said with a forced laugh.

"Hey, we're going to be fine, Angel. They wouldn't have hired us if they didn't think we were fit for the jobs. I hope, anyway. We'll just take it easy, have a drink to relax a little and then another with dinner and we'll be just fine. I promise." I kissed her head and then her lips, just as Connor came into the room.

"Kissing...Yuck! How can you guys do that to each other?" he said, rolling his eyes.

"Trust me, Champ" I said, smiling at him, "some day you're going to want to kiss girls. Lots of girls. You'll find out it's a lot of fun to kiss girls. Especially if you fall in love with the perfect girl, like I did." Eva smiled warmly at me and we kissed again and Connor giggled at us.

"Your father is my perfect man, too, sweetie. You're my other perfect man. I'm a very lucky lady." Just then the doorbell rang, 6:30, right on time.

We let the girls in and after saying hello they made a big deal over Connor, and our little gentleman ma de a big deal over being their host. We went over the basic ground rules with Rebecca and Jen, as she asked to be called. No boys, a 10PM bedtime, that sort of thing. We'd ordered a pizza for them and left money to pay with a nice tip. And then, after a bunch of hugs and kisses for our son from his mother, primarily, we were off.

I followed the directions to the house of the chairman of the board of the school in Villanova, a mile from the university, about 10 minutes from where we lived. I say house, but that's not quite right. This was an estate. The house was over at least three times the size of ours, and we thought our house was huge. This was real old money. We could see stables off to the right. If you can afford horses...

"Oh my god, Bear. I know we're secure financially, but this...this is another world. We don't belong here, not in this social circle."

"Try to relax, honey. We're not going to be joining their country clubs or going to their cotillions or whatever. This is just a night to be friendly with the people we'll be working for. After tonight, we'll only see them at the monthly board meetings. I hope."

I pulled up to the front where there was valet parking. We went to the door and rang the bell and someone hired for the evening let us in and directed us to the back yard, through the main hallway to the informal dining room.

"Jon, Eva! Welcome!" Our hosts, Jack and Samantha Moran waved us over where a half dozen people were, sitting on lounge chairs and sipping drinks. Jack introduced us around to the people we hadn't met when we were hired.

He got us drinks, a gin and tonic for Eva and a scotch on the rocks for me. The man had really good scotch, I have to admit. I savored it slowly.

Others were hired to cook and to serve the food, chicken and steaks off the grill, salads and corn on the cob. I had a beer with dinner and Eva had a glass of white wine. And honestly, everyone was incredibly nice to us. They were all among the wealthiest and most powerful families in Philly and still they behaved like we were all everyday people. Maybe in more formal settings they were different, but that night, everyone was polite and friendly. They made us feel welcome and as if they were very happy to have us there.

We left on the early side, before 11. Eva and I drove home in a much more settled mood. Rebecca and Jen said everything went fine, Connor was a "darling" (a direct quote from Jen) and they were looking forward to spending the four days next week with him. When I went to pay them, they tried to not take our money, but that wasn't going to happen. "You worked for us, ladies. When you work, you get paid."

"He was a sweetheart all night" Rebecca said. "It wasn't like working."

"Still, it was your personal time. So take the money, ladies. Please. Or we'll have to find someone else for next week." They took the money, of course and agreed to be at the house by 8 each morning, Tuesday through Friday until 4 each afternoon. If I needed to get in touch with them during the day, Rebecca even had one of those new-ish cellular phones, those big old boxy types that cost a fortune to purchase and were expensive to use.

After they left, we went up to Connor's room, where he was sound asleep and perfect. That may be my bias talking, but he looked like a perfect child sound asleep. Eva brushed his hair, the way she loved to do with me, though not in the romantic way she did to me. With Connor, she was just the epitome of a loving mother. She kissed him on his forehead and we silently went to our room to put on our bed clothes and we went got in bed and turned on the late news. We shared a few kisses and simply held hands in bed. Very romantic, at ease with each other, like we had been for years by then. There were plenty of nights we made love in one way or another, and there were many nights we just loved each other. Both fulfilled our deepest needs for each other. But I did want just a little bit more. "Angel, wanna cuddle with me?"

She gave me a sleepy smile. "When don't I want to cuddle with you?" Eva slid over and our arms held each other. "This feels nice, Bear. Like it has since our first date. I even remember our first kiss, on the dance floor at Poet's Corner. Remember?"

"How could I forget? It was the best first date of my life. I couldn't believe you let me kiss you so intimately when we got in my car. You even let me grab your ass. But you didn't let me feel your boobs."

"You have such a good memory, Bear. I remember that night as well. I remember almost all our first dates. When you gave me my first orgasms, besides the ones I gave myself. You didn't even get upset when we didn't have time for me to reciprocate. You were so kind and understanding. And of course, I remember when we made love that first time in my bed. You were so sweet and you made me feel great. Do you remember?"

"Of course, Angel. And one other thing, something you don't know. The night, the first night we were in my backseat and you let me take your pants and panties off so I could taste you. You were delicious, by the way, just as you still are. Remember we couldn't find your panties? We looked all over the back of my car. No panties."

"OK. So when did they turn up?"

"The next day. When I got home from work my mom found them in the blanket, in the laundry. She was reasonable about it, but she gave me some grief, about being indiscreet and told me to think if Cammy had done the laundry. She was still twelve back then. God, honey, it's been more than ten years since that night. In February it will be our tenth anniversary."

"I can't believe you never told me about that! I forgot all about it. Your mom...telling me that story makes me think how much I miss her, Your father too, with all his troubles. Honey, could we go visit my parents tomorrow? We could stay overnight and come back late Sunday. I miss them, and I know Connor misses them."

"Angel, I miss them too. Call them in the morning, We can be there by noon,"

"Thank you, Bear. I love you so much."

"I love you too, my darling."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

We got up by 8, much earlier than we wanted too, but Eva had a phone call to make. Her parents always were up early so we weren't going to wake them. She called and I could almost hear her mother scream from ten feet away as she told Eva to come, she just needed to go do some shopping. Phyllis was in Jewish Mother mode.

Connor was excited, of course. He missed his Grandparents as much as Eva missed them. We took showers, Eva packed some things for Connor and then we packed for ourselves. I called Cammy quick to let her know we'd be gone overnight, and we got going. We stopped for some bagels and cream cheese before I got on the highway. As usual, we sang on our way for much of the ride and we got there about 11:30. Connor ran out of the car and up the walk to where his Grandma and Grandpa were waiting eagerly.

"Oh, my little man is getting so big!" Phyllis cried, bending to hug and kiss him. Harold, a big man and strong as an ox, picked him up for his own hug and kiss. Then they greeted Eva and then me, with the suitcase in my hand. They'd always been so good to me, from the night we met. They never felt that Eva married down and they knew how much we loved each other.

We spent the afternoon in the backyard, with finger foods and drinks (beers for Harold and me and Phyllis and Eva had wine). Harold and I threw around a baseball with Connor, then a football. It was a great afternoon. Then Eva's brothers came by with their fiance/girlfriend for dinner, barbequed chicken and hot dogs and all the fixings, including a Carvel ice cream cake.

By 10 Connor could barely stay awake so we let Eva's parents tuck him into bed in the twins old room. By midnight, the rest of us were also tuckered out and Eva and I retired to her old bedroom, where her parents had replaced her old bed with a Queen size, thankfully.

I was lying in bed, reading a book when Eva came into the room from the hall in an old robe. When she took it off, she was covered in an oversize t-shirt that hung loosely on her body, showing no curves at all. I looked up from my book and said "Hubba-hubba, babe. You really know how to turn your man on."

"There will be no funny business with my parents home, young man!" she said as if we were back in high school. "My dad would throw you out the window!" Eva giggled, enjoying her game. "I even wore this to make sure I didn't turn you on."

"Ha! While I love your lingerie choices, you think I need it to get hot for my girl? You'd turn me on if you wore a potato sack." I leered at her, and she knew I was undressing her with my eyes.

"Well, stud, if you promise to be quiet," Eva said as the nightgown dropped off her shoulders and onto the floor "I think we can accommodate your desires, you animal!"

"That's me, your animal!" I got up and out of my shorts and shirt and beat my chest as if I was King Kong. Eva laughed loudly and her parents had to hear us.

"My king of the jungle! God, I'm fucking soaked! What the hell is making me so damn horny?"

"Maybe because we've never done this in your parents house while they were home before. We did it in my parents home, even when we were single, but never here. Even though we're married, there's something very kinky about this situation."

"I'm sure you're right. Now just sit on the edge of the bed, Bear, and let's see how quiet you can be." Eva kissed me before she got on her knees in front of me and kissed all around my stomach. Her kisses were like butterflies, especially when she got to the lower part of my torso, that very sensitive region just above my groin. My cock was poking her throat and I left a small trail of precum there.

"Damn, honey, keep doing this to me and no way will I be able to be quiet. It feels too good."

"You'd better be quiet, or my parents will come charging down the hall and they'll forbid me from seeing you again." Then she took my cock into her mouth, just past the head at first, then down a little more and a little more, and I was squirming around, trying to keep as quiet as I could. My sex monster was giving me an even better blowjob than usual, turned on by the situation we were in. Then she got the head into her throat and held still, humming as she buzzed my dick and I thought I would lose my sanity.

"Angel, if you don't stop, I may not be able to put out the fire between your legs" I warned. "Not the way you want."

She stopped sucking me and she wiped her lips as she stood up. "Oh, you'd better put it out. Or I'm going to hold out on you for a very long time."

Eva climbed on the bed, balanced on her feet with my hands holding her hips as she lowered her pussy down onto my cock. "Talk about an empty threat" I muttered as her warm, velvet walls surrounded my dick like she was around the essence of my being. Eva was so hot she started bouncing right away as I kissed her hard, snaking my tongue in and out of her mouth. My hands massaged her soft ass as we rocked together, making the bed squeak with our movements. We were beyond caring if her parents could hear.

I was rising a little every time she thrust down onto my lap, then she arched back a bit and I sucked her nipples as if I was starving. She moaned, not a stifled moan but a full on moan, loud enough to escape the room. And when she bore down on my cock, gripping me with her pussy, I moaned right with her. Louder than we meant to. Our whole plan of keeping things quiet went right out the window.