Eva Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers

"Mr. Grossman, come get your baby girl and bring her to her mommy" Dr. Garcia called. The nurse came around the curtain and handed me our sweet girl, and I brought her over to Eva. We cried together with our baby, and I kissed Eva and she kissed me.

"You did it, Angel. You're my superstar. The love of my life. Thank you for bringing our little girl into the world."

She smiled at me, tears in my eyes and she still was the most beautiful woman in the world. Our girl was taken away to be cleaned up and we kept kissing. "I love you, Bear. My amazing husband."

I kept holding her hand as we were brought into a recovery room, where our daughter was brought a few minutes later. We held her and I made sure Eva was strong enough and not in too much pain to hold her. Then Cammy and Connor came in, also in gowns and head covers. "Hey guys" I said, "come meet the newest member of the family. Just be gentle, Connor. Your sister is very fragile."

He leaned over and he kissed her on her tiny head. "Hey sis, it's your big brother. I'm going to protect you just like our dad protected our aunt. I love you."

Cammy came next and said "Hey little girl. I'm your Aunt Cammy. I'm going to take you shopping and spoil you! That's what a good aunt does!" Then she said to us "You haven't named her yet? Come on, I know you have a name for her."

Eva and I looked at each other with a big smile as I held our daughter. We had a name.

"Welcome to the world and to your family, Rachel Hannah Grossman. We all love you very, very much! And Happy Birthday, Connor Reed Grossman! The best birthday present possible!"

"I thought you forgot" he said to me with a shy smile.

I handed Rachel to Cammy and picked up our son and gave him a big kiss on his cheek and head. "We could never forget about you, big guy. You're just as special as your baby sister. Now, I have to put you down. You're almost too big for me to carry!" I kissed his head. "But you'll never be too big for me to kiss."

Cammy said "Hey, can you come to my graduation next week?"

Eva nodded her head to me. "Connor and I will be there. We'll take pictures for Eva and Rachel."

Great things were happening in our lives. We hoped that they kept coming our way.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks to my loyal readers! Your votes and comments are always appreciated.

Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers