Eva Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Eva came, she pushed her tongue into my mouth and our lips sealed together, preventing any even louder sounds from getting out. She held me behind my neck with one hand while the other scratched my chest and that was all it took for me to join her, emptying my balls inside my sexy, sexual, loving wife. We held each other, slightly sweaty, then we laughed together as we shared small kisses.

Just then, we heard Connor from his room call out "Mom? Mom? Could you come here?" He had a slightly scared voice, like maybe he had a nightmare. Eva quickly got off me and put her robe on while I got into my shorts and we both hurried to his room.

Eva was first and she got to his bed, where he was still half asleep, "What's wrong, Connie?" It was our nickname for him when he was very little, which he now purported to hate (but we knew he liked it when he needed affection). "Did you have a bad dream?" She was stroking his hair like she did with me.

"I thought I heard you crying, M"om. I was scared for you."

We smiled at each other, guilty grins that showed embarrassment as well. "I'm fine, honey. Daddy was massaging my feet and it felt good and I made that sound. It's nothing to worry about."

I said from over her shoulder "Do you need anything? Water or do you have to pee?"

"No, I'm ok now. Would you stay with me until I fall asleep, Mom? You can go, Dad." I didn't take it personally. Sometimes a boy just needs his mother. So I kissed his head and went back to our bedroom, where Eva joined me again five minutes later. We both had to stifle a giggle so we wouldn't wake him again.

"I didn't know what else to say to him, Bear. A foot massage was all I could come up with."

"Somehow I don't think that will work with your parents in the morning. And we probably shouldn't tell them that being down the hall from them turned us on more than usual." Eva hit me with her pillow and we kept stifling our giggles.

"Asshole. I don't intend to tell my mother anything. Hopefully. Besides, I can't imagine what my father might say to you." She got me, the last word on the subject. Thankfully, her parents didn't say anything, though her mother gave us a withering look when we came downstairs in the morning. It was enough of a rebuke.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

We came home the next night and spent Monday exploring the massive King of Prussia mall, about fifteen minutes away. Massive and a lot of high end stores. Eva convinced me to get another suit at the Brooks Brothers store, where I spent a lot more on a single suit than I ever would have considered spending in my life. But when it was ready a week later...I have to admit, I looked damn good. After doing the mall in the morning, we went back to Wayne and we got sandwiches and soft drinks and brought them to the town park, where a lot of people were taking advantage of the beautiful Labor Day. We spread out a blanket and had a nice afternoon. Connor and I threw a baseball for a while, then we met a few other families, including one whose kids went to Wayne Day, one in the grammar school and one in our upper school.

By 5, we were all feeling tired so we headed home and we had a light dinner of chicken salad on mixed greens as we watched the television. We had to make it an early night; Connor was being picked up by Jen and Rebecca at 8 and Eva and I had our first day at our new jobs, the week before classes started. Teachers were coming in to set up their classrooms and all the administrative staff had their work to do. The groundskeepers worked year round maintaining the fields. The janitorial staff had their work to do and the head of the dietary staff had her work to do. And Eva and I had to meet with everyone at some point during that week and introduce ourselves.

We went to bed early, but of course we had trouble sleeping. We were even too nervous to make love, which might have tired us out a little. So we just laid there in the dark, holding hands until we each finally drifted off. Then the alarm rang at 6 and our first day was there.

We got Connor up at 7 so he could get washed up, dressed and have breakfast before he got picked up. Eva and I were dressed casual but nice. We didn't have to wear suits that week, but no jeans either. We needed to look professional in front of our staff. The girls picked him up right on time, told us they were taking him to a public pool and I gave them money for lunch and whatever snacks they might need. After he left, we were alone for a half hour before we had to be at work. We were all jittery, bordering on terrified.

"So, Angel, it's finally here. Our first day. God help us."

"God helps those who help themselves, Bear. So it's up to us."

We got up and went to the front door. On a nice day like that day was, it was a ten minute walk from our home to the school or a two minute drive when the weather was bad. We got to the front door and stood there, taking in the scenery of the huge lawn in front of us leading to the schools, the driveway and parking lots, where we saw a few cars already.

"Well, Eva, my love, today is the first day of the rest of our lives. Are you ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be. Let's go, Jon." We took that first step into our future.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Considering we were inexperienced at our jobs, that week went very well. We first connected with Belinda Andrews, the principal of the grammar school. She apologized for not seeing us before then, but she had been away for a month in England, where she had family. We spent the morning with her and Joe DeMilo, our mentor for the year, getting the lay of the land so to speak. In the afternoon we met with all the staff in the auditorium, and set a schedule to meet them in groups (English teachers, Science teachers, groundskeepers etc.) so we could get to know them better. It was an exhausting week but productive. Our offices were adjoining, which was very convenient and we took the rest of that first afternoon setting up our workspaces and getting to know the secretarial and administrative people. I have to admit, everyone was very kind and, at least outwardly, very accepting. What they thought and felt inside I can't say.

The girls dropped Connor off at the school a little after 4 and he had a great time. They also seemed to have fun with him. So the week went, busy for us during the day, and Jen and Rebecca kept him busy during the week, even taking him to a Phillies game (I of course paid for the tickets and food). At the end of the week, Eva and I gave the girls $200 each plus a generous tip. At first they tried to say it was too much but we insisted. Then I gave them their first life lesson as one of their teachers. "Ladies, remember this: when people trust you with their children, they're trusting you with the most precious thing in their lives. More than their cars or homes or anything else. Their children mean more than everything else put together. You did a great job with Connor. He had a fun week, he's safe and you both proved to be very responsible. So when you're offered more money than you expect or think is appropriate for caring for someone's child, trust me, it's worth every penny. And when you need a letter of recommendation for college, if your grades are solid, come to us. We'll give you an excellent letter." They went home glowing with pride over a job well done.

The weekend was spent running errands on Saturday like food shopping and picking up my suit, plus a gift for Eva, a lovely pair of earrings. No special occasion. I just wanted to do something nice for the mother of my son and for getting us our jobs. She loved them and showed me just how much in bed that night.

Sunday rained all day. Cammy came over, needing a day with family and her Little Man. We just stayed in, relaxing, sharing a bottle of wine and I made a roast for dinner. She loved studying the law and, no surprise, she was in the top 5 of her class. As I've said, Eva is brilliant. But my sister is a damned genius. We couldn't be prouder of her. We just didn't get to see enough of her with all her studying.

Then Monday was kind of our first day, all over again. Staff was hard, but we got through the week. This was the first day with students. Talk about a tough crowd. They'd be watching and testing us. We stood outside on the steps of the school as the kids came in by the schools' private bus service, by parental drop off, or, in the case of the older students, by their own cars. We said hello to a number of kids, asking random names and grades, trying to make the students feel welcome in a friendly atmosphere.

We held two assemblies, morning and afternoon, to introduce ourselves. Again, we tried to make the kids feel like they were in a warm and caring place while also letting them know a little about us and what we expected from a group of smart and talented students. We were received with polite applause. They were reserving their judgement of us until they saw how we responded when they tested us. Fair enough.

Connor came to our offices at the end of his day and he raved about his teacher, Janet Russo, and he told us about a few of the other kids that he got to know a little. Our son was the type to make friends easily and he had a leader personality. We weren't worried about him fitting in\ his new school.

Connor sat in my office doing his homework while Eva and I finished our day and discussing some things with Joe in his office. We got along well with him and he made that first year so much easier for us than it would have been otherwise.

Before we left for the day at 4, I was in Eva's office and I went behind her chair and started rubbing her shoulders. She closed her eyes and let out a huge sigh. "That feels so good, Jon. But anyone in the office, students or staff, can see us. I know they know we're married, but some things should probably be private. Tell you what, Bear. Continue this after we get Connor tucked in and I'll rock your world when you're done." She flashed me her winning smile.

"Deal. Five minutes after he's asleep, I'll meet you in bed. Don't be late. I'll even cook dinner tonight." I gave her my own warm smile.

"Done! Dinner and a massage. I'm so lucky!" We gathered up paperwork to do after dinner (you wouldn't believe how much paperwork came with our jobs) and we walked home, all three of us, tired but feeling good about our new lives.

Later that night, we got Connor in bed at 9:30 and five minutes later I lit a few candles, turned on some light mood music, and waited for my wife to join me. I was just wearing a pair of white briefs so I was a little chilly from the air conditioning. Eva came in from the bathroom in a simple white nighty, lacy at the bottom and very short, showing almost all her legs. I got much warmer then.

I patted the bed, indicating she should lie down on her tummy, minus the nighty. "Bear, you don't have to do this. I was going to fuck you tonight anyway" she giggled playfully.

"I promised you a massage and that's what I'm going to do. Next time you can do me. But tonight" I said as I kissed her, "I'm going to help you relax. Between the glass of wine with dinner, this massage and what we're going to do after, I bet we both sleep like babies. Now, off with your nightgown and lay down."

"I can't argue with you" Eva smiled, then she lifted her gown over her head and was just in a little pair of white panties. She looked delicious.

"Those too. Off with them." She took the panties off and stretched out on the bed. I used a little baby oil and used my fingers and palms to work it into her back and shoulders, the back of her thighs and lastly into her soft, delightful ass. Her back glistened and I heard her moaning softly with every twist of my digits, every rub of my hands.

"Bear, that is wonderful. I don't know why we don't do this more often. I love your touch."

"And I love touching you. However much time passes, I'll always love touching you. And I'll always love you, my Angel."

"I love you too. I'm ready to show you just how much." Eva flipped over and beckoned me with her finger. "Straddle my chest, baby. Feed me that tasty dick for a little while." I love making love to her, but I also love getting down and dirty together. I got out of my briefs like they were on fire and got on the bed with my knees on either side of her, my already hard cock waving in front of her. "MMMM looks delicious, as usual." Then I pressed the head to her pursed lips and she let me in, warm moisture surrounding my head.

"My Little Devil, that is sooo good. I love the things you do to me, naughty girl that you are." I slid in and out, fucking her face, but gently. Then her fingers tickled my balls, sending me to another level of lusty pleasure. Eva's lips were loving me, massaging me, pleasing me to no end. Her tongue licked all around the head which made me whimper with desire. I could have easily cum like that, but that would have been terribly selfish of me.

I let her tease me for a few minutes more, then kind of reluctantly I withdrew, leaving a connecting trail of saliva between the head and her lips that fell to her chest. "I would have finished you if you wanted, Bear. I enjoy doing that to you."

"But then I wouldn't be able to make you happy as well." I was moving down her body, my cock tickling her tummy and further to her pubic hair, making Eva writhe and moan.

"You always make me happy, you sexy Bear. But I do love what you have in mind. I love it a lot, in fact."

I leaned over and kissed her with all my love. "I know, Angel. I love it too, Only with you" as I entered her pussy, sliding along her clit, and Eva shuddered and let out a soft cry of joy. I pulled back out and when I went back inside she came with uninhibited pleasure. "I love you so much, my Angel."

I was leaning on my hands and Eva lifted her right leg over my shoulder so I could go deeper. Then she handed me a pillow and asked me to put it under her. It adjusted my angle so I was constantly grazing her clit. She shook her head back and forth as she came again, her fingers digging into my shoulders, and then it was my turn and I kissed her hard and she kissed me back just as hard. Then we settled into gentler kisses and soft caresses before we took turns in the bathroom and put on enough to sleep in.

As we cuddled in our afterglow, before we had to go to sleep, I asked Eva "So, Angel, how do you think our first day went? Were we successful?"

"I'd give us a B+. As we told the students today, there's always room for improvement. We were accepted, but they're going to be testing us to see where the disciplinary lines are. They're teens, after all. It's what they do."

I knew that from being a teacher but still thought it over. There was so much to this job. Teacher evaluations had to be written at the end of each semester. Fundraising events every few weeks on top of the high tuition the parents paid. And there was something we wanted to try to get the board to agree to: a scholarship program for promising but disadvantaged students whose parents could never afford to send their children to the school. That might be a tough sell, even as liberal as the members of the board claimed to be. We were sure most of them would assume such children would be bad influences. We had to try to convince them it was worth trying. It might take a few years.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Our first year went well. Joe was a huge help and when it came time for him to retire at the end of the year, he told the board they hired the right people. We were popular enough with most of the kids and the staff grew to respect us. By June, test scores went up an average of 4%, a very good start with room to grow. Most of the 83 graduates were headed for top colleges and the others were going to good schools. We were pleased with our start but not satisfied. There was plenty of room to grow.

Connor loved the school and made a core of good friends. He wanted to join the junior hockey league which his friends were involved with, but he wasn't a good enough skater then; we sent him for skating lessons twice a week so he would be ready by the next season. He was a straight A student like his mother and his aunt. He was very happy there.

Cammy worked her ass off and had all A's her second year. And when we hosted our family for Thanksgiving (Eva's family, my Aunt and Uncle and their kids as well as my sister) she asked to bring a 'friend'. That friend's name was Mark, a fellow student at Penn Law, and he was the first man she was serious about since starting law school. They were making eyes at each other all day and we were glad to see her so happy. The only bad part was she didn't have as much time to see us or her nephew, who still worshiped her. It disappointed him somewhat but he kind of understood. He was still a few years from discovering girls. We didn't even see her much that summer, though she was ostensibly living with us. She had an internship at one of the top law firms in the city and between that and her falling in love,, she just didn't have much time to spend at home.

The only thing Eva and I were unhappy about was it was hard for us to make new friends. We couldn't get too friendly with the teachers; we were their bosses and you can't put yourself in a position where supervisory duties could conflict with a friendship. And we didn't fit in socially with the parents of the students, largely for the same reason. We needed to keep a certain distance for professional reasons. So that first year, most of our nights out were either by ourselves or school functions and fundraising. It was a little lonely.

But overall that first year went well and we looked forward to the next year. And then fate sent us a couple of curveballs.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

First a couple of good things. During the Spring we were taking Saturdays to go to the Jersey Shore, with the thought of buying a small house on the beach as a getaway and a summer place. We had to find something before October or we'd have to pay a big capital gains tax on the house we sold in Queens. After four weeks of looking, we found a lovely 3 bedroom 2 baths in Lavallette, literally two houses from where the beach began. This was before the Shore took off in a big way, so prices were reasonable. It was a bit more expensive than we planned but the previous owners had done a lot of work on it two years previously so it didn't need much work now, We made an offer that was accepted and we moved in just in time for the summer season. It was idyllic, a great place for us to go some weekends when we were working and to spend most of the summer and other vacations. And we met people to be friends with, young professionals or working class people with children Connors age. Some of them lived in the Philly area so we could see them even during the winter.

At the middle of August we took a family trip to England and Scotland. We rented a car, which was a little terrifying until I got used to driving on the left side of the road. We did a lot during six days in London (including shopping!), then we took three days to drive up to Scotland. The scenery is stunning there, lots of verdant hills and meadows, or 'glens' as they're called there. And distilleries. Lots of distilleries. We took a few tours and had a few samples (not Connor though, poor guy) and being the single malt lover I am, we bought 4 different bottles, including a 22 year old that was exquisite and about half the price that it would have cost in the states. Even with the duty at customs, It was still a great deal.

We got home the weekend before Labor Day and we joined a temple in a nearby town, reformed, and we enrolled Connor in Hebrew School so he could learn more about Judaism and be prepared to be Bar Mitzvah in four years. Hey, Eva and I went for five years, so he got a bit of a break.