Eva Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As much as I love you, beautiful wife?" She nodded her head weakly as we cuddled on the bed, our deep love for each other passing back and forth, soul to soul. "Thank you, Angel. This was a perfect day. Quiet with my family and raunchy with my wife. The greatest love and lover I could ever imagine." I squeezed her a little tighter, enjoying the warmth of being very close on a very cold night. After a while, we took turns in the bathroom, Eva got out of her getup and put on a nightgown while I got into a pair of pajamas (with a little help from my wife) and we cuddled some more. A little later we heard Connor come in so we knew he was safe and we drifted into peaceful slumber. It was a pretty great birthday.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A few days later I started physical therapy at home. My insurance didn't cover that extra cost of having the therapist come to the house, three times a week, but the Trustees agreed to cover the extra cost above my insurance.

The therapist was a nice young woman, Ashley, and if I didn't know better, I would have thought she worked for Idi Amin. The exercises the first few weeks were absolutely brutal as I had to develop my range of motion again. The muscles were weak and the joints and tendons hadn't been used in almost three months. Ashley put me through the exercises with this smile that you just wanted to wipe off her face. Eva watched that first day and laughed at me when Ashley left an hour and a half later.

"Just keep telling yourself it's necessary, Jon. Think of all the fun we'll make up for when you can use your arm again." She had her own annoying smile that was pissing me off.

"You're talking about tennis, right?" I could give as good as I got.

"Keep that up, Bear, and you won't be getting any Advil from me!" She smiled again as she turned to go in the kitchen to start dinner, and I would have cursed if Rachel wasn't a few feet away playing her guitar. I just muttered under my breath as I sat heavily on the couch, listening to my daughter play. She played a few soothing songs to me. One of her favorites to play for me specifically was Fool To Cry by the Rolling Stones. It's a song that is much more mature than Rachel's almost nine years at the time, except she could be a very mature young woman, especially when it came to music. There was something so.... adult about her. Her heart and soul were way beyond her years, much like Connor had been when he was her age. They took after their parents and their aunt in that way.

I sang with her and Rachel smiled, knowing she got my mind off the pain burning in my shoulder. It set a pattern; Rachel would play something sweet for me when my rehab exercises got to me. Piano or guitar, she always could find something to ease my mind.

Two days later, Connor had to go back to school. He looked so at ease during the break, dressed in his sweats and jeans most days, but that day he was back in his Whites, the required dress code at school, which made him look much older, more serious. It always affected Eva to see him like that, making her feel agitated. She had come to terms with his choice, but she never would like it.

The next day, some great news: I was given permission by my orthopedist to return to work the following week.....IF I kept my rehab appointments with Ashley. It meant I'd have to leave early three days a week, but still, I was thrilled to be going back to work, to be among the students and staff again, and to help Eva, who was fairly overburdened between work and home responsibilities, even with the help we brought in to help keep the house clean. This would take a lot of pressure off her.

Cammy and Kyle came home that Saturday, tanned and glowing from their two week long honeymoon. Eva and I joked around during the week about betting on whether they'd come home with tans or almost as pale as when they left. They came over Sunday and I was glad they found time to get suntans; it would have been a terrible waste of money to stay in the room the whole trip. They could have done that at home.

That Monday morning, Eva helped me get dressed (it was too difficult to get into my suits and ties with one arm), doing my tie with a big smile. "You look so handsome, Bear. And honestly, I'm thankful for your help. We work so well together and your input has been missing. I think the students are going to be thrilled to see you. They kept asking about you every day through the end of the last semester. And those emails!" She was referring to how every day we got a few emails asking when I was coming back. "I think I 'accidentally' let it slip that today is the day. The office staff and teachers all know, of course. Now the students know as well." She kissed me quick on the lips and went to get dressed herself.

"You know they're going to make a fuss over me, Angel. I don't want that. I just want to go back to work quietly."

"Eh, I wouldn't worry about anyone making a fuss over you. It will probably be no big deal" she said with mischief in her voice and smile. Something was up.

Eva drove the two minutes (it was a fucking cold-ass day) and, after we dropped Rachel off at the grade school, we went to the Upper school to go to work. We walked in with the early birds, students who got there as much as a half hour before classes began to study, work out, etc. Aside from grumpy demeanors you see from kids on their first day back from winter break, the kids were all perfunctory in their greetings to me. "Hey Mr. G, how's it going, how was your break" etc. things like that. I didn't want a fuss made but it would have been nice if someone acted like they missed me.

The staff, of course, was much more friendly, everyone asking how I was feeling, shaking my hand and so on. Some people cared at least. I went to my office and got to work, with a whole lot of things to catch up on in my computer files.

About an hour later I was working intently when one of our students, Jan Keifer, who had been in the gym that awful day, knocked on my office door. "Good morning, Jan, what can I help you with?"

"Nothing much, Mr. Grossman. Just this" she said as she left an apple on my desk and left my office. Right behind her was another student, Roy Hoff, and he said hello and left an apple. Roy had also been in the gym that day. And then one after another after another all the students who had been in the gym when I was shot came in and left apples. By the seventh apple, my eyes were all watery. By the eleventh, I couldn't even say hello to any of the students, I was so full of emotions. They kept coming, a student at a time, leaving apples, a gesture that was meant as a major symbol of respect for a teacher. The fifty students who were in the gym that day all left apples on my overcrowded desk. Then two young men brought in a bunch of boxes and the students kept coming, piling apples in the boxes. Eva came into my office, a huge smile on her lips and tears down her cheeks as she stood beside me. I was a mess as over the next two hours, every student brought an apple. They didn't say anything; they didn't have to. It was the most incredible display of admiration and even love I'd ever experienced outside of from my family.

Eva bent so her lips were next to my ear. "And you thought they'd forgotten you, didn't you. You should know these kids better by now." I was crying too hard to do more than nod my head in agreement. Even after the kids were done, I couldn't get any work done the rest of the day. When I left early for my rehab (Eva drove me home quickly) I took a dozen apples at random and brought them home; the rest went to the cafeteria for anyone who wanted one during lunch. I was still so overcome with emotion that Ashley took it easy on me that afternoon---relatively speaking. When Eva and Rachel came home after 4, I sat with them on the couch in the library, playing some music and sitting quietly. Rachel knew what happened and she understood how special it was for her mother and me.

"I'm glad you're back at work, Daddy. I know the older kids really missed you." Rachel went to go upstairs to change her clothes but I stopped her for a minute.

"Honey, how do you know what goes on in the high school?"

"Easy, Daddy. Some of my friends have older brothers and sisters there. Besides, my parents are the principals. I hear all sorts of things going on there. Probably more than you do." She smiled and went on up to her room.

"She never ceases to amaze me" Eva said, shaking her head in wonderment.

"Tell me about it. But I'll never ask her to tell us anything. It wouldn't be fair to her to make her an informant."

"She just surprises me constantly. Our kids." She kissed me and then we went upstairs while she changed. Too bad Rachel was around; even considering the rehab session, I wanted to play with my wife. It had to wait for that night. It was well worth waiting for.

The next morning I got on the PA during homeroom at 8:15. I thanked everyone for making me feel both missed and wanted, and I told everyone the feeling was mutual. I really did miss our other family, 'parents' (staff) and 'children' (students). Eva and I had talked during my convalescence about a 'what if' we ever were recruited by another school or to teach administrative education at a university for more money. You know, the way many people fantasize about moving on in their careers from time to time. We both agreed almost from the beginning of the conversation that we had no interest in going anywhere else; we loved this school and the people who made it so special. We couldn't imagine going anywhere else of our own accord.

That Thursday night was our monthly meeting with the Trustees, our first one since October, which was a few days before the shooting (November had been canceled due to the circumstances and December didn't have a meeting because of the holiday break). All twelve greeted us warmly, asking how I was feeling, did we need anything at home to help with my recovery etc. We were fine and we told them so. They didn't offer any sort of bonus, which probably would have felt insulting. I didn't want anything. I still felt like I failed Corey, but I was doing better. And whatever Eva and I did, we did because it was our responsibility.

At the end of the meeting, Audrey Callum, the current chair of the Trustees, asked us how happy we were at Wayne Upper School. Eva and I looked at each other, wondering where this was going. We had just signed for another ten years so they weren't letting us go. We thought. Eva said we were very happy and that we looked forward to filling out the full terms of our contracts and beyond, if they wanted us to stay.

Callum sat forward, her arms on the fine polished dark wood table. her hands clasped together. "We can't imagine this school without both of you. When the board at the time hired you both, they were hoping to get five good years from you both, maybe ten. Well, we're past the ten now and you're signed for the next ten. And, if you want, being that you're so young still, and we're as thrilled to have you both as you are to be here, we'd like you to know you're welcome to stay another ten beyond. We could draw up a contract...a very generous contract....that would cover those ten years if you want. Think of it as the ultimate in job security. Your future secured through the rest of your working lives, until you're both sixty, anyway. If you wanted to stay on beyond, I'm sure it could be discussed with whomever sits as Trustees then. Eva, Jon, we talked about this and we're unanimous in this. We want you to stay for as long as you want. We feel you're among the very best principals this school has ever had, and the history is over one hundred and twenty seven years. I don't think there's a student or parent who aren't fans of yours. I know you're thinking this has to do with the shooting incident. Maybe it does, a little. But only a little. The work you've done here to restore the reputation of this school after our embezzlement scandal and Lenny letting things slide when he got sick is remarkable. Everyone will be forever grateful for all you've done, not just recently."

We were choked up, far from the first time with the people from the school. Of course we didn't commit to anything beyond our contracts, but Eva and I knew where we'd be until we retired, still twenty years or more from then. Why leave your perfect home?

Over the next weeks and months things got back to normal. We caught up on all our paperwork and other work at school. I kept my rehab and doctor appointments and the pain gradually eased off to more of a dull ache. The doctor told me I'd always feel it, especially when the weather turned bad, but it would be tolerable with Advil. The best part was when I was able to love my wife without having to lie on my back all the time. Using my left arm, being able to touch her with both hands...it was a joy for both of us.

A few weeks after that meeting with the Trustees, I finally, four months after the incident, sat down with a reporter from the Philadelphia Inquirer and with another from WPVI, the ABC affiliate in the city and region. Eva sat with me, with Cammy off camera just in case they asked me anything she felt was inappropriate. We needn't have worried; both interviewers were respectful and asked fairly easy questions of both of us. Finally, we could close the door on that part of our lives. Speaking of closing doors....

That night, after we stayed up late to watch the edit of our interviews on the late news (even Rachel stayed up late to see her tv star parents), Eva and I settled into our bedroom and I kissed her in the crook of her neck as she sat on her vanity. "Mmmm, my Honey Bear. Are you in the mood for a little honey tonight?"

"Almost always. But It's kind of late. Maybe I need some incentive."

"Since when? Since when is the promise of sex with me not enough of its own incentive?" She looked hurt, but she also knew this was a game we were playing.

"You're good, I admit....all right, anyway. Kind of average, actually." I was grinning at her in her mirror.

"Oh, you bastard!" Eva threw some baby powder on my face and I looked like a clown with thick whiteface makeup. We both started laughing hysterically as she got up and ran and I chased her and tackled her on the bed.

"You're going to pay for this, lady!" I shook my head back and forth, getting power all over her too, and we kept laughing. Hard. It was the best laugh we shared in some months, certainly since the shooting. Then she 'struggled' under me as if she was trying to get away but no chance. I had her and I wanted her. And she wanted me too. "Do we stop to wash this powder off?" I asked.

"Not a chance! You don't get to make me all hot and bothered and then make me wait. You're going to fuck me right now!" Eva leaned up to kiss me and we both got a mouthful of baby powder, making us giggle loudly. We struggled to get our underwear off and Eva took my cock in her hand and put the tip at the entrance to her pussy, warm and moist and waiting for me. "Don't make me wait any longer, Bear. I really want you." Under the white powder, I could see her need, hot and raging, like mine, just like mine.

In I went, smooth and snug and we felt great, like we had for a long time. We moved together like a well built machine, a machine designed for its own pleasure. It felt great being on top again, my hands planted firmly on the bed on either side of Eva's head, thrusting into her roughly, a lust driven fuck that we both craved. And in the middle of it, Eva started laughing. Loud.

"What the fuck is so funny?" I asked, though I had a pretty good idea what the answer would be.

"You should see your face, all covered in white powder. I'm getting laid by a clown!" More uncontrollable laughter.

"Yeah? Well, you're Mrs. Clown! You look pretty silly as well."

"So fuck me silly, Bear! Don't let a little laughter get in the way!" I increased my efforts and soon she wasn't laughing anymore. The looks on her face were unbridled lust and a desperate desire to cum. "Come on, Bear. Harder! Fuck your Dirty Devil woman!"

I grunted and groaned, and my shoulder started to ache. I didn't care; I was determined to power on and get us both there. "You are a Devil. A kinky, slutty little Devil, all mine. I'm going to make you cum hard!" Every time I slammed my hips to hers, I moved around in a grinding motion, crushing her clit between us. Four or five of those deep thrusts and Eva was cumming, wrapping her right leg around me, holding me tight as she shuddered and groaned through her intense climax. Her pussy was squeezing me, milking me like the udder of a cow, like she knew how to do so expertly well.

"Your turn, my wicked Bear. Shoot for me! Give it all to me now!" I couldn't hold back; I slammed into her hard four or five more times and each time was accompanied by a hot jet of my own cum, churning inside her, even leaking out each time I pulled back. I kind of collapsed, taking the pressure off my left shoulder. I still wasn't 100%, it would take some time to get there, but I was a lot better.

We couldn't even kiss with our faces covered in what was now a pasty powder from the sweat that covered our bodies. We got up and washed up while using the bathroom for other things as well. As soon as we were cleaned up, we made up for lost time, holding each other in the bathroom and kissing deeply. "That's much better" Eva whispered, nuzzling on my chest and neck. "Come back to bed with me. We can talk a little. We'll just be a little tired at work tomorrow."

I let her lead me back to bed where we just snuggled together, warm in each others arms. "I love you, my Angel. Always."

"I love you too, Bear. And I want to tell you that you came across very well in that interview. Not that I thought they were out to make you look bad. I'm going to tell you something you don't like hearing from anyone, but you were a real hero that day. Honest to god, Jon. You saved lives. You protected those children. Our other children. I was so angry at you when you went out into the hall and then the gym. Furious even. And then I thought I lost you and I cried to Susan Waltz (a French and Spanish teacher). When Doctor Polanski told me you'd pull through, I cried to Cammy, who was crying pretty hard herself. But I'll tell you, I was so proud of you. You've always been the best man I've ever known. The most decent and caring man. You've always tried to protect others." By now Eva was crying on my chest, her tears making little wet spots on my t-shirt. "I know how you feel, that you somehow failed because you didn't save Corey. But Jon, there were fifty other people in that gym. You took the bullet for every one of them. If he had killed, or even wounded, another child we both would have been devastated. Not to mention the effect if would have had on all the children and their parents. You didn't fail that day, Jon. Corey was destroyed by that monster of a father. You did all you could to try to save him." She held me so tight I thought I was going to snap in two.

"Angel, my Angel. The best thing I ever did was sit down in the hall in our high school that day. It's impossible to know what my life would be like if I hadn't but I can all but guarantee it wouldn't have been nearly this wonderful. You always talk about how I was your Knight in Shining Armor. But you never consider it was a two way street. We had recently learned my mother had MS, a wrong diagnosis as it turned out, and my family was just starting to feel better. But inside, I was hurting. I was always closer to Mom than I was to Dad, and any thought that she was sick was so painful."

Eva looked up at me, her eyes still wet. "Jon, you've never mentioned this before.:

"I know. I guess I never thought about it. I ended up in such a better place after we met, I kind of let it all go. I doubt that would have happened without you. And if you hadn't been with me when we found out about the cancer...I don't know how I would have been able to help Cammy when my father went to pieces without your love and support. Whatever others think of me is unimportant to me. You're the one who matters, and you're my hero, Angel. Every single day of my life."