Eva Pt. 17

Story Info
Jump ahead in time, 2001-2013 and a big change in our lives.
25.6k words
4.85
4.6k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 17 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers

We're getting near the end of our saga, people. A big life change takes place in this part of Eva and Jon's story. There is still some sex in this chapter, but the story itself is much more prominent. It looks like there will be one more chapter after this. The only thing I'll share is that Eva and Jon continue to be a very loyal and very loving couple, right to the end. And very happy together.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A few days after New Years (and Cammy's wedding) was my birthday and I was treated like a King. Well, a minor potentate, without the autocracy. I was a benevolent husband-father. Breakfast in bed, including real bacon instead of turkey bacon! Then my kids gave me tickets to a concert, a Bruce Springsteen show at what's now called the Wells Fargo Center in South Philly, for all six of us (Cammy and Kyle included) for April. And Rachel gave me a white rose and a wonderful hug and kiss. That might have been the best present I got that morning.

Then we asked the kids to give us a few minutes alone and Eva cuddled up next to me, sharing a strip of my bacon. Then we shared something much better, her delicious kisses. "I'm so glad we're sharing today, Bear. When I think about what could have been...." A single tear fell down her cheek and I kissed it away.

"I know, Angel. I know. We're good, though. We'll have a long time together. But now, more important things. Where's my present?" I 'demanded', a playful smile on my face.

"Take it easy, baby. I have your presents right here." First, she gave me a card, a kind of x-rated card with a funny double entendre along with a hand made 'coupon' for "Five nights of extremely dirty sex with your very willing wife."

"Oh, I like this one a lot. I'm cashing in the first night tonight."

"You don't have to. Tonight is not included in the five nights. Tonight is on the house" she said with a lusty, sexy kiss. I was already eager for her and it was only 11AM. I had a long day of suffering ahead of me, so I thought. Then she told me my other gifts were downstairs, so we got out of bed, leaving the food tray on the mattress for the time being. In the family room, Connor was finishing setting up a treadmill with all the electronic bells and whistles.

I was kind of underwhelmed. "Thanks, Angel, but I don't understand."

"It's simple, Bear. We can't play tennis together for a few more months. We're both getting a little soft in the legs and the middle. So this might not be what you had your heart set on. But I want both our hearts to stay strong. This is as much for me as for you. I want us to stay healthy and strong. I'm planning on spending at least another forty years with you. Maybe fifty or more. So we have to get back into shape, Jon. Now, come with me into the library." She took my hand and led the way down the hall to where we kept all our books and music. On the stand by the window was a brand new digital satellite stereo system and there were new Bose speakers set up in there, in the living room and in the family room, small and almost inconspicuous but with high quality sound. This was more like it.

"Honey, this is awesome! I love this! Remote control and everything! I love you!" I held her in my good arm and kissed her with all my love in front of Rachel and Connor. Connor grinned broadly and Rachel just giggled. I waved them over and we had a nice four way family hug. "And I'm sorry if I was unappreciative about the treadmill. I understand why you bought it and it's a good idea. I am getting a little flabby in the middle. Thank you, my Angel. You're the best wife anywhere."

"You're very welcome, Honey Bear. You almost hurt my feelings before" Eva said with an exaggerated pout. "I'm just looking out for our health. And I miss playing tennis with you."

Our kids let go, but we stayed in our hug. I could have held her all day. We kissed a couple of times and sat down with Rachel and Connor and just enjoyed the rest of our morning. We played some music, Rachel accompanying on her guitar (I was worried I might never be able to play again). It was a great morning together, a family day, with just five days before Connor had to report back to Annapolis. After a light lunch, Connor said to his mother "I'm going to take Rachel to the mall and to pick up Dad's cake. We'll be gone about two hours." They exchanged a look and I knew what my wife had in mind, a little time alone with her husband. He turned to Rachel and said "Come on, Squirt. Let's go to the mall and then we'll get Dad's cake."

I looked at Eva as they got their coats on and she smirked at me. Then, after Rachel gave me a hug and kiss, as she and Connor went out the door, our precocious daughter said to her brother "Connor, are we leaving so Mom and Dad can have sex?" We heard Connor break out in laughter as the door closed, then Eva and I did the same.

"She's pretty damn sharp" Eva said through her hearty laughter. "But I don't know if I want her to be THAT sharp!"

"We're going to have our hands full with her, aren't we?" Eva held me in her arms and kissed me passionately. "By the way, was she right?"

"Oh, yes. Today and then again tonight. I love that your birthday is during our Winter break every year. We can always enjoy the day, one way or another. But today, I want to enjoy you the Other Way. Now, we have two hours. So just turn on some music, something soft and sexy and I will be right behind you in the library. Go on." She shooed me into the library and I got a little familiar with the new stereo with the satellite system. I found a channel for some slow jazz and I stoked the fire in the fireplace.

"Knock, knock" Eva said from the doorway, in a soft and sensual voice. I turned around to find her wearing just a black satin nightie, very short, even on her petite body. "I've got another birthday present for you." She slipped next to me, the satin of her lingerie making a slight crinkling sound as she rubbed her body all over mine.

"My god, Devil. You really know how to make an entrance." We kissed as she gently helped me get out of my shirt. It hurt, any movement of my left shoulder was still painful, but not as bad as it was a few weeks before. When I started physical therapy in a few days that would change, it would hurt like a motherfucker, but I wasn't going to worry about that right then. I had more important things on my mind. We got my arm back in the sling and then Eva took off my pants and my boxers and she gently grasped my hard cock as if it was injured as well. It was a loving and sensuous touch, skilled and desirous.

"We're going to enjoy being by the fire, my sexy Bear. I love it when we make love by the fire. Sweet love by the fire." We giggled at the line from the show South Park, an early episode, a show that appealed to our sometimes warped and subversive senses of humor.

"MMM sweet love by the fire" I whispered into her ear as I kissed her neck and shoulder. "I love that. Just let me get down on the rug." I had to do it carefully, with one arm, and Eva followed me. We were about five feet from the fire, which was behind tempered glass, and she was on top of me. I could feel her matching panties, smooth and slippery, as she moved her hips forward and backwards, gliding along my cock. "Devil, that feels so damn good" I moaned as I touched her body with my right hand. I moved my hand slowly along her leg, up the back of her thigh to the luscious curve of her ass. She closed her eyes and raised her arms behind her head, looking like a sex goddess.

"So does that, Bear. You've always known how to make me feel so good, from our first date." Eva was getting breathless from the friction of my cock on her panties over her pussy. "That first date I figured I'd kiss you goodnight at most. But early on I wanted to kiss you more and more. Those lovely kisses on the dance floor. And then those passionate kisses in your car. The way you touched me. I was almost tempted to have sex with you that night, but I made myself....oh god, Jon, I'm going to cum!" Her body shook all over as she pushed down hard so her clit was grinding on the head of my cock. I could have cum myself, but I wanted to hold off if I could. She leaned down and kissed me hungrily, a long, loving kiss. I touched her up and down her spine and she shivered as if she was cold.

"Tell me the rest, Angel. What you were feeling that night."

Eva stood up and pulled her panties down and tossed them on my face, giving me a sensation of satin and a heavy scent of her distinct and lusty odor. I loved it and again had to control myself to keep from cumming. "I made myself wait. I thought if we had sex....if we made love... that night, you'd think I was cheap and never want to see me again. And that would have broken my heart. That's how much I liked you right away." She squatted down and held me while her pussy slipped around me like a warm bath. Just wonderful. I cried out from the incredible pleasure I still felt from being connected to my wife of over twenty years. Every time was like the first time.

"Angel, nothing would have stopped me from calling you again. You can't imagine how hot I was when I got home that night. I had to jerk off. Desperately."

"Me too" she giggled, revealing something I never knew before. "Your lips on mine, your hands on my ass.....I was so horny I had to cum. Twice."

"Oh god!" I cried as I squirmed wildly and came with the force of a broken dam. I lasted a shamefully short time but Eva came with me and we held onto each other for dear life. Her lips caressed my cheek and neck and I cupped her ass with my one good hand. I terribly missed holding her with both hands. It would be a few weeks yet. "You're the best wife, the greatest love I could ever hope to find. I love you so much, Eva. My Angel."

"My Bear. Not a Grizzly. More like a Teddy Bear. And sometimes my Honey Bear. Some very wonderful times. Happy Birthday, Bear. Tonight we'll be very naughty together."

"Goody for us!" I kissed her nose and lips and we laughed as we snuggled there on the rug by the fire. She helped me get to my feet and we went upstairs to get cleaned up and dressed again before our kids got home. We spent the rest of that time watching a movie on the couch with me resting my head in Eva's lap and she played with the hair on my head, which was thinning every year. About a half hour later, Connor and Rachel came home and our little Angle jumped onto my lap.

"Ouch! You're getting too big for me!" I teased her as she settled into my arms.

"Never, Daddy! You'll always be able to hold me." I hoped so. I would have been very happy if she stayed petite like her mother. I also would be just as happy if she grew to be much taller. I just wanted both our kids to be the best people they could be. It's all every parent wants.

Eva made dinner for us, a nice rare roast with all the trimmings. She had to cut my meat for me since I still couldn't use my left hand; that was why we stayed home for dinner. I hated when Eva had to do that for me in public.` The only thing missing was my sister, who was on her honeymoon in Hawaii. She and Kyle did call us from their hotel to wish me a happy birthday, a nice surprise. Then Connor went out to meet with friends while he still had a few days left. Rachel went to bed around 10 and my wife and I were alone for the night.

"Could you give me about twenty minutes, Birthday Bear? I have something I want to wear for you." She kissed my nose and then my lips. What man can resist that kind of treatment, especially when he's married to the most arousing woman in the world?

"Of course, Sexy Devil. I'll watch a little Sports Center and I'll be up soon. But I'm checking my watch and I'll be up here in twenty minutes exactly! Not a second later."

She gave me her brilliant smile, loving and dirty at the same time. "I'll be ready, I promise. And Jon, don't turn on the alarm. We don't want Connor setting it off whenever he comes in."

"Thanks for reminding me, honey. Go, hurry! My engines are revving." She scooted up the stairs and I started timing her as soon as our bedroom door closed. I sat impatiently while I watch ESPN and got the days hockey scores, checking my watch every so often. At twenty one minutes (I cut her a little slack) I shut off the TV and made my way upstairs.

I knocked on our door. "Guess who? Are you ready for me?"

"Come on in...Honey Bear!"

I went in our bedroom and I was in for a real surprise. Eva was on her vanity in an old ratty pink terrycloth robe and her hair was up in curlers. She had cold cream all over her face, like some of our mothers used to wear to take off their makeup. Needless to say, I was expecting something else entirely. "Ummm, am I in the right place?" I asked, wondering what the hell was going on.

"Oh my god! Don't hurt me please!" Eva said with a touch of fear to her voice and a quick wink of her right eye. I got it, the game she was playing. I had to admit, this was a novel idea. "Please??"

"Do what I tell you, lady and no one will get hurt. Just give me what I want."

"Yes sir. I'll be very cooperative. Just don't hurt me." She stood up and I saw a flash of black nylon on her leg. I couldn't wait to see the rest.

"Get up, lady. Over to your bed. That's right, don't make any noise." Eva managed to keep a look of fear on her face that also betrayed her excitement. She wasn't the only one. My dick was tenting my sweatpants in a very obvious way. "Off with the robe now!"

She looked at me with barely a blink and untied that old relic (I wondered where she got it) and let it fall to the floor. Underneath she wore a black corset with garter straps attached to the stockings and her black see through panties. Then she reached for her hair and tugged off the wig she was wearing with the rollers in it and tossed it aside. There was my incredibly sexy Devil. My Naughty Birthday present. "Get that junk off your face, lady! Hurry it up!"

Eva hurried to remove the cold cream and then she looked like the sexiest version of herself. "Now, you promised not to hurt me too much, as long as I cooperate. I think I look cooperative, don't you?" Eva stretched out on the bed, posing in a very, very alluring manner. Her hair was around her head like a puddle of chestnut colored silk and her arms were also behind her head. Her pearl necklace glowed against the heat of her skin. And that outfit....

"Yes, lady, you LOOK cooperative. But lets see how you actually behave!" I got out of my pants and polo shirt (she needed to get up to help me due to that damned sling) and when I got my boxer briefs off, my flagpole was standing up in all its glory. I stood next to where she laid on the bed and said "Now let's see how you cooperate with this!" I grinned at her lewdly and a touch a humor.

Eva smiled her own wicked grin and flipped over on her tummy, lifting her upper body on her elbows. "Must I?"

"Oh, you must."

"Well, if I must...." She proceeded to engulf my thick, stiff prick, kissing it all over, letting her tongue 'explore' me as if she never tasted me before (HA!) and she ended up doing the most wonderfully 'cooperative' things to my lower body. She kissed and licked at my thighs, behind my knees, so many places that made my body tingle with pleasure. "Please lay down, sir...oh, the hell with this stupid game!" she said with a loving laugh. "We can have a great dirty time without this silly role play."

"Hey, Angel, this was your idea."

"Yeah. Some work, some don't. I tried. Now I'd like to try something else." I got in bed with her and got on my back`. Being on either of my sides was a lousy option at the moment. Either I was on my left, which hurt like hell, or I could lie on my right, which meant not being able to touch Eva. And I loved touching her. All over, in every manner, from running my fingertips lightly along her skin or up and down her spine to handling her a little roughly when we were playing in a kinkier way. I loved the 'feel' of Eva, and she loved to touch me back.

So I was limited in how I could interact with my wife, like I had been for weeks. Until I regained use of my left arm and shoulder, I had to stick to laying on my back when we had sex. Not as great if you like being the aggressor. But we made do. Eva mounted my face and rubbed her gushing pussy all over me, nose, lips, chin and cheeks, as I used my right hand to touch her everywhere. I pulled the cups of the corset down and teased her thick nipples and she reacted by using my tongue. She rode my mouth and grunted as I tried to fuck her with it, I brought my hand down hard on her ass and she cried out from the loud smack of palm on skin.

"You dirty fucking Bear" she said through grit teeth. "Fuck me with your talented tongue. And keep slapping my ass! Don't fucking stop!" She was holding onto the headboard for her life as she smothered me between her nylon covered thighs. "Oh my god! Don't stop!!!" I lapped at her clit as fast as I could and she came, tightening her thighs around my cheeks and rubbing her mound on my nose. Then she turned around with barely a break and she took my cock in her hand. "Now it's your turn, Birthday Bear." Her voice was low and lusty. "But not too soon. I'm going to make you a little crazy first." She flipped her hair back and to her right side, turned so she faced me, and licked under the head of my cock. Slow, very slow, using her desire and innate nastiness to start edging me, all the while looking up at me.

"Damn, Devil Woman! You must be cheating on me because someone taught you how to tease me!"

"You found out! I've been taking special fellatio lessons, even doing a couple of blow-bangs." Oh, she could be so wonderfully playful when in the mood, and Eva was often in the mood. She didn't suck me into her mouth, didn't lick or kiss down my shaft or my balls. She kept that incredible teasing pressure right there on my glans, sometimes moving her tongue faster, other times going painfully slow. She'd go fast, making my legs tremble as my breathing got ragged, then, when I was just about to climb over the edge, she slowed down, barely moving her tongue, and the frustration was exquisite. She did that to me four times, over the course of half an hour, until I was practically ready to force myself on her.

"You are wicked, you know that?" Eva nodded her head in agreement, grinning at me like the fiend she was. "Please, no more, honey. I'm going nuts here!"

"Your nuts are mine, and don't you forget it! And since it is your birthday..." She got onto her knees and climbed on my dick, facing away from me, grabbing my ankles, so I could watch her magnificent ass as her pussy greased my twitching cock. She looked back at me over her shoulder in her best porn star imitation. "Is this what you wanted, my Dirty Bear? Do you want to spank my ass again? I've been a very naughty girl" she moaned with closed eyes and clenched teeth.

"I want anything you give me, Devil Woman." SPANK! Eva moaned louder. "Is this what YOU want? A wicked spanking?" SPANK! Her ass was turning pink but she didn't miss a stroke on my cock, pumping her hips up and down.

"I love your spankings! You know just how to do it right! Slap my ass again!" SPANK! SPANK! more moans and other sexual sounds as Eva got close to her climax. I was there with her as my body couldn't stand much more. I grabbed her hips, pulled her down hard, and we both came as I filled her creamy cunt with my own sticky load. I gasped from the release, my cock emptying my balls of every single sperm in storage. My hips moved back and forth as I went limp all over, including my dick.

Eva fell forward onto the bed, also a weakened shell. "Happy Birthday, Bear. The best lover there is. Better than any dream I used to have." She crawled around to get next to me, so lusciously sexy in her outfit. So amazingly sexy just because of whom she was. "I love you, my darling husband."

Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers