Eva Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva looked at my lap, at the very obvious erection poking up in my lap, and her eyes went a little wider. "Is that for me, Bear?"

"No" I answered sarcastically. "It's for our waitress from lunch. No, it's for Elizabeth. I've been with you all these years hoping it would lead to a shot with her. Of course it's for you, you dopey girl."

Eva reached across the gap and gave me a squeeze that brought out a loud moan from my chest. "Not here, Angel. I was thinking when we got home. Maria's out for the afternoon. We can have fun with the lube..."

"Bear, I don't think I need it. I've been wet since I hit her with a few good ones. It got me turned on too. Oh god, what is wrong with us? Are we becoming a couple of sadists?"

"No, but I think we like standing up for ourselves. It builds some confidence, not that we've been lacking in it. But it got me hot watching my sexy wife behaving like a fierce lioness."

"Jon, I hope you can get us home soon. I'm dying to fuck you, and soon! I want you a few times before Maria gets home!" As luck or providence would have it, a minute later Maria called and told Eva she wouldn't be home for dinner; she was hanging with some friends and would be home by 10. We love our daughter but that was music to our ears. We'd have hours alone. Sometimes the gods just smile down on us.

The next half hour seemed like two. We kept talking dirty to each other, promising all sorts of naughty activities when we got home in the most graphic language. By the time I pulled into the garage I had my first bout of blue balls since I was a teenager. Thankfully even though it was early December, the weather was moderate that day, so as soon as the garage door was down we were all over each other, kissing wildly, lust and love controlling us completely. We got out of the car and I was ready to chase Eva inside, but instead she unbuttoned her jeans and took them off right there. "Here, Bear. Fuck me on the hood!" She leaned back on the hood of her car (mine was hot from the drive and would have burned her back), got her sweater off and while I ogled her in her matching green bra and panties, I stripped down as quick as I could. "Hurry, Jon! I need you badly!"

I was almost naked except for my briefs when my classic Ford caught my eye. "Angel, look" I pointed over at the far end of the three car garage and when she turned her head and saw the car there, she smiled broadly and hopped off the hood. "Want to relive a blast from our past?"

"Shut up and get the blanket from the trunk, Bear! It's a great idea, but I want you like I can't explain." I opened the door for her while I grabbed a blanket from the trunk and joined Eva as quick as greased lightening. She was spread out on the back seat, that same seat that hosted so many of our couplings in our early days together. And she looked just as delicious to me right then as she did back in the day.

I climbed in, put the blanket under my wife and we were all over each other like white on rice. Kissing madly, fumbling like we were teenagers again. It was incredibly passionate and a hell of a lot of fun. Our excitement was intense and when I entered her pussy, I felt nervous like our first time. Evidently I wasn't the only one as Eva shuddered as my cock found its way inside her. Her first climax was instantaneous. "Oh my Godddddd....." she cried out as she dug her nails into my shoulders. "Jon, never ever stop...."

"I wish I could go on forever, honey" I gasped. My body was shaking from the incredible sensations I felt from the tip of my cock, down my shaft, and then throughout my entire being. We weren't making love; we were fucking like two wild animals. She struggled out of her bra and I attacked her tits with my hungry mouth, sucking and licking as Eva scratched my back rougher than usual. She wasn't drawing blood, but it wasn't a gentle scrape either. It just turned me on more and my thrusts became lunges. And she was wet, naturally wet like she hadn't been in months. The scent was driving me crazy and then when she tightened her legs around my hips, we both came hard, gasping and clutching each other. Our lips sought each others lips, necks, shoulders. Everywhere we could reach with our mouths. "Angel.....still my amazing lover."

"Still my Grizzly Bear. I can't believe how turned on we were! Or should I say still are?" Eva noticed I wasn't exactly soft like I usually would be for at least a half hour by that point in my life. I could be brought back to 'life' with just a little effort. "But how about we go inside and stretch out in our nice soft bed. Besides, I could use a cold drink and our bathroom." She kissed my throat and I shivered from how good it felt.

"Go ahead, my love. I'll gather everything here, you get the drinks, and I'll meet you upstairs in just a few minutes." I got out from the backseat, helped my wife out, and I got the blanket and our scattered clothing while Eva grabbed a couple of bottles of water before heading up to our bedroom. I met her there, used the bathroom as well, and we spent a nice, leisurely afternoon making love together, including great oral sex. I still loved going down on her even with some of my semen still inside her, and she still enjoyed giving me a great blowjob. We didn't do that quite as regularly as we used to, but when we did, it was still awesome. She could still take me into her throat, which never failed to make me a little crazy inside.

Afterwards, we were lying in bed, her right leg over my left, holding hands, covered with a light coating of perspiration. We still loved tennis, we swam when the weather was right, but nothing was better for getting the heart going than great sex. Then she turned to me and draped her arm across my chest as her lips found my shoulder right above my old scar. "I think we should meet Elizabeth once a month. Or more. This was more fun than we've had in a few months." She giggled and took a very light bite on my bicep.

I turned to face her and kissed her softly. "No complaints here. If seeing her makes us so lusty every time, I'd say we should meet her every week." We cuddled up close before we washed up a little, threw on some light pajamas and went downstairs to make a light dinner of stir fried Soba noodles with shrimp and vegetables. And after dinner we hurried back upstairs for a little more nookie. Something lit a fire inside us that day. I teased Eva, telling her I was sending Elizabeth a dozen roses. That got me hit with a pillow, as well as a whole bunch of kisses. Not a bad day at all.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

We threw ourselves into our work in Durham Academy with the same dedication we had in Wayne. We attended ball games (no football there; it was too hard to get enough boys to fill a team), basketball and volleyball, soccer. We attended the school play and musical each year (I helped with the musical). We attended and organized fundraisers and gradually we built up the endowment. The Shabbat dinner we hosted each week got us a toehold into Duke and that helped us meet a lot of their alumni and the parents of current students. They were a great resource for donations to our school. We were involved with the PTA. All the things needed to get the school back on track.

We got rid of two more teachers that first December. They had their chance to change the way they worked with students and wouldn't do it. Replacements were hired and did a much better job. By our second year, enrollment was at 94%, a huge increase, and the Trustees and parents were all thrilled. And we became as popular with the students as we had been in our old jobs.

For Thanksgiving, we had a family reunion at Cammy and Kyle's. It was bittersweet for Eva and I to go back to the Philly area but it was just wonderful to see everyone again. Walt stopped in Florida first to bring Phyllis with him and her deterioration, physically, was pronounced, though her mind was still sharp. At one point, Eva and her brothers went off by themselves to discuss what to do about it. It was obvious she couldn't continue to live by herself, but no one was in a position to move to Florida and Phyllis didn't want to leave her friends. In any case, Connor came with Leigh and Oliver, Vince came and we saw him for the first time since he left for school. The only one who couldn't be there was Rachel, who was performing all weekend at the beginning of the busy holiday concert season. But she was coming home for Christmas....well, home to North Carolina, where she hadn't been before, with Tony. So almost our whole family was gathered for Thanksgiving.

Eva and I also made time to see Larry Saturday afternoon, then dinner with Patty and Jeff. we wished we could have seen more of our old friends, but we needed as much time as possible with our family. Larry was seeing a woman, Janice, a few years younger and sweet like sugar. She made him happy like he hadn't been since Patty left him. They were talking about moving in together and I told him how happy I was for him.

Cammy and Kyle were as happy as ever and she thrived as the Managing Partner in her firm. She loved her career, made a hell of a lot of money, and had no desire to slow things down. She was fifty five and in her prime of her working life. Anna was seventeen and already had early acceptance at Yale; being smart as her mom as well as a legacy sure as hell didn't hurt her chances. I just worried that Kyle would feel lost without his daughter to care for.

Chanukah was way to early that year to celebrate with Christmas (it started the night of Sunday, November 28th) so Eva and I threw two parties. On the first night of the holiday we invited the staff and the trustees from the school with their families, and about 80 people attended. We brought in catering from a local "New York Style Deli" (eh), brisket and turkey, pastrami and corned beef with what passed for rye bread there. Pickles and coleslaw. And we made potato pancakes from scratch, with Cammy sending us matzo meal to make them right. Lots and lots of small, crispy potato latkes (pancakes), served with bowls of both sour cream and apple sauce. There were small gifts for the children and everyone enjoyed the party and being exposed to a little Jewish culture, including the lighting of the candles. It was so much fun that we did it again eight nights later on the last night, December 5th, for Maria's friends and their parents and siblings as well as some of the students we befriended from Duke. Another almost 80 people with the same catering and the cooking of more latkes. It was tiring, but it went a long way towards making our new home feel like HOME.

Then we hosted Christmas for our family. Everyone came, including Rachel and Tony, who got engaged over Chanukah but didn't tell any of us, the sneaks. So Christmas turned into a combo Christmas and engagement celebration. We were all together for four days; Vince flew to Florida first to bring Phyllis. We also promised Rachel that Eva, Maria, Vince and I would come up to New York the first week of January and see her perform at Carnegie Hall! It was a huge deal, something incredibly special we wouldn't miss for anything. Connor, unfortunately, couldn't make it, but Leigh and Oliver would join us, another block of rooms at the Plaza. Cammy and Kyle also made plans to come with Anna. We had a very hectic but incredible holiday season.

While we had a few minutes of peace, Cammy, Eva and I sat alone and talked for a little while. My sister said "So, I have some big news. I'm retiring from my firm next summer, as of July first. I've already told my partners and, while they're not happy, they know my decision is final."

Eva and I were shocked, to say the least. We knew how much she loved her job, loved the high power lifestyle and the challenge of running one of the largest law firms outside of New York and L.A. Eva broke the silence first. "Cammy, are you serious? Are you sure about this? It seems so...shocking."

"I know. Everyone at work was shocked. But you're the first people I've told outside of work. No one else knows yet. I had to tell you first. I mean, Kyle and Anna know, of course. But you two, my 'parents', are next, even before my best friends."

I had to ask her. "Cammy, why? You're still a young woman. You could be the managing partner there for years to come if you wanted."

"That's the thing, Jon. I don't want to. I sure as hell don't need to. Anna's heading to college next Fall. Money is no problem. I'll still get my partnership bonus every year for ten years. You know I still have that account that started with the fifty thousand that mom left me? I've never touched any of that in almost forty years. It's almost three hundred thousand, and it's a small piece of the pie. Like you, I invested well over the years. Kyle spent the last seventeen years taking care of Anna while I worked hard. Now it's our time to enjoy our life. We can live very comfortably off the interest alone. We're going to play golf and travel. Maybe after a couple of years we'll open a little Bed and Breakfast somewhere. I want to enjoy life while I'm young enough to enjoy it fully with my husband. I love the law. I do. But I love my family more. This life.....it can burn you out. I've seen it with others. I don't want to get to that point. So in a little more than six months....I'm giving it up." She smiled, that brilliant, beautiful smile. That told me she was doing the right thing for her.

I stood up and I helped her to her feet and I hugged my sister like a papa bear. "If this is what you want, then I want it for you, Cammy. Just be happy. That's all I care about. You and Kyle enjoy yourselves." Then Eva hugged her, the surrogate 'mom' in her life.

"You're our sister, but you'll also always be like our daughter. Like Jon said, we just want you to have a happy life with Kyle and Anna." My sister thanked us and told us she'd still do any legal work we needed, just a small joke. Then we joined the rest of our family.

Later that night when Eva and I were in bed we had one of our talks. As we cuddled, Eva said "Bear, do you regret taking this job? Should we have just retired?"

I thought for a minute, tickling her arm with my fingertips as she played with my chest hairs. Mmmmm. "I guess it's too soon to really tell. I do like it here, I like the people we've met. I love what we're doing on Fridays and what we did for Chanukah. And I feel like we're already improving things at the school. We got rid of the dead weight of bad teachers. Students are more involved and parent complaints are down. And we have a small increase in enrollment for the Spring semester. So I think we're showing results already."

"No, Jon, that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about what would have been best for us. We're still pretty young...or young-ish... and we could have just enjoyed out lives without working. We could have focused on ourselves."

"Well, not really, not yet. Maria still has two more years at home. What would we have done with ourselves every day for those two years?"

"We could have volunteered our time. Maybe we could have written a book or a textbook. I don't know. We really didn't think about alternatives. We just thought we weren't ready to stop working yet. I like it here too, Bear. It's a lovely area and I also like the connect we made with Duke. Doing the Jewish things. I think I'm kind of jealous of Cammy. She and Kyle are younger than we are and they're going to devote their lives to having a good time while still being good parents to Anna."

So that's what was bothering Eva. "Angel, look at me, please." She tilted her head so she was looking up a little, and our eyes met. Her eyes were still bright and blue, an entrance to her heart and soul, just like they had been for over forty years. "If you want to walk away from this job, we can. We can let the Trustees know that due to personal reasons, we won't be able to fulfill the contract and we have toe resign after the school year ends in May. I would never want you to stay in a job that makes you unhappy."

"I know that, Bear. And I don't want to resign. I want to finish what we started. I love the challenge and I love fixing the problems, especially to help the children. But I think I'm kind of glad they only offered us three years instead of five. Who knows when something could change with our health? I want to do things with you. I love the idea of just the two of us taking time to travel."

I liked that idea as well. And thinking about our lives after work, the places we could travel to while holding her close made my body respond. No question about it, I wanted Eva right then. She could feel it too. Her fingers grazed along the shaft of my stiff cock. "Someone is eager for me" she giggled. She could still sound like a young woman when she was feeling playful. "How about I give you a little Christmas present just from me to you, Bear? One Jew to another." We both started laughing as I gathered her in my arms.

"What did Santa get me for Christmas? Is it something Devilish?"

"OH! Hold on! I've got an idea! Don't you do anything with that!" Eva said, referring to my stiffy as she bounded out of bed. "Just give me a couple of minutes!" She went into our walk-in closet and I heard her rooting around a moment. Then she came out, just wearing a pair of red panties (how appropriate for the season!) along with an old traditional Christmas cap with the white fur band and the white puff ball that we bought way back when we had our first Christmas for Vince and Maria. Then she tossed me mine. We hadn't worn them in years.

"Oh, honey, this is perfect!" I eagerly put mine on and went to get up, but Eva stopped me.

"No, Bear. This is for you. My private gift for you." She kissed me briefly as she took my cock in her hand, still soft and skillful, as she pumped me up and down while she stayed on her knees with her legs folded under her. Naked except for her panties and the cap. It was fun, sexy, a little goofy and absolutely hot. "I'm going to make you feel so good, my Santa Bear." She then bent over and started licking my cock all over, balls to the tip, all around, leaving no spot dry. I sunk back onto the mattress and moaned very loudly. "SHHHH! You'll wake up Mrs. Santa!" Then she went back to making my cock her own personal ice cream cone.

"Oh my God..." I moaned a few times. "This is amazing. Come here, let me play too."

"Nope. This is for you, special delivered. Next time we can do me. I haven't given you a blowjob for the sake of giving one in a long time. So just relax and let me play." Eva started mixing it up, sucking on the side of the shaft, licking the underside of the head. Sucking on my balls and teasing my anus with her tongue and finger. Everything she knew I loved so much. Within about ten minutes, I was approaching the peak of my pleasure.

"Devil woman.....I'm going to cummmm......"

She lapped at the glans rapidly, using her tongue to tease me while she jerked the shaft, and then I blew, covering her face with thick strands of my cum on her cheeks and nose. Even a little covered her eye. When I was done and empty, my sexy Elf of a wife had a very happy grin on her face. "That went just as I planned" Eva said with a chuckle. "Except now I'm all messy." She looked at me expectantly.

It was the least I could do under the circumstances. "Wait, my love. I'll take care of it." I went into our bathroom, my cock flapping as I went, and got a damp towel. I came back and started wiping her face clean before she took the towel and cleaned my lower body. Then we kissed passionately, lovingly. "You are the very best wife in the world."

"How would you know? How many wives have you had?" Eva was smirking at me.

"Had? In what sense of the word? Married to or biblically speaking?" I gave her a wise ass grin.