Eva Pt. 19

Story Info
Follow us into the future...
21.9k words
4.87
3.9k
5

Part 19 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers

Author's Note: My plan was to take a break from Eva and Jon's story for a few months, but there were a number of requests for me to continue and finish their` story and also....I found I was having trouble writing other stories. I think I need to finish this loving, lusty couple's tale, whether in one or two additional chapters. Maybe three. To do so will require leaping into the future. We start at the end of June, 2021, as Eva and Jon are about to move to North Carolina to take up the challenge of a new school after 30 years in Wayne, PA. and it will end in June of 2022. Like in the last chapter, no Corona virus exists in my self-constructed world. Connor is currently the Captain of a USN submarine, living with Leigh and Oliver in Georgia. Rachel is a concert pianist with the Chicago Symphony Orchestra, living there with her boyfriend Tony. Vince will be starting his college days at the end of August in Georgetown. Maria has two more years of high school, living with her parents. And Cammy is the Senior Managing Partner with her law firm back in Philadelphia.

So now we'll be following Jon and Eva and their family for years into the future. Again, it may be one more chapter or two. Could be more. We'll have to see.....

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Monday June 28 2021. We had to get up early, by 6AM, so we could all take showers and pack up the few remaining items like the dirty linens, bathroom and grooming things, our coffee maker and mugs. We all walked through the house one last time, making sure nothing was missed and reminiscing one last time over the wonderful memories Eva and I formed over thirty years and Vince and Maria formed over ten. No one was crying, but there wasn't a dry eye among us either.

"Jon, I'm going to miss this house. I remember when we left our house in New York to move here, and we thought we couldn't be happier than we were there. We were wrong. This beautiful house...our kids all grew up here. We had some great parties with great friends, Cammy's wedding to Kyle. A few tough times as well." She touched my left shoulder, which still got stiff on damp days, and I touched her hand. Maria snuggled to my other side and Vince put his arm around his mothers shoulders.

"We did all right here, Angel. In this house and at work too. I'm proud of what we accomplished at the school. Don't ever forget that, my love."

"I won't, not ever, Bear. I just wish they would have let us finish here..." I kissed the tear that trailed down her cheek.

"I know, my love. I know." We went into the kitchen and had some coffee before I boxed the coffeemaker and then, when we were done, we wrapped up our mugs. The last things we had to pack.

A little after 8, the movers came. Though it was June 29th, we weren't moving in until July 1st. The movers had other stops to make, pickups and deliveries, and we scheduled to be at our new home between 9 and noon on the first. We had hotel reservations in Durham for the intervening days and we planned to explore a little in both Durham and Raleigh, a twin cities metro area. Maybe even take a look at Duke and UNC; both schools were a short ride away from our new home. Maybe Maria would want to stick closer to home when her time came to go to college...I could hope. It would be nice for one of our kids to stay close to home.

The movers packed our boxes and our paintings, our crystal and our books, a few furniture pieces we had accumulated over the years. Eva and I watched and each parcel was an ache in our guts. At 9 Burt Voigt, from the Trustees, came over to get the keys to the house and make a quick inspection.

"I'm sure it's all fine inside" Burt said. We stood next to him and it was clear this was painful for him as well. He had wanted to keep us on. "Jon, Eva....thank you. I know you both feel deeply hurt and I know you wanted to stay here longer. If I could have....anyway, I want you to know you do have friends among the Trustees. There just aren't enough of us these days. But speaking for them, I just wanted to thank you for everything you did for the children for the last thirty years. You were the best principals we ever had here."

We stood there, until Eva hugged him and I shook his hand. We had no hard feelings towards Burt. Thankfully he didn't bring Alex Maitland, though. Him, we had very hard feelings about. "Thank you, Burt" Eva said as she let him go. "It was a pleasure, a real joy, for us to work here. We're going to miss this place. But we're moving on and that's that."

"Thanks for letting us work here" I added. "Towards the end, we might have done it for free. Well, not free. But we loved this experience here, Burt. Make sure you look after those kids. Make sure Chris and Mary do right by them."

"I'll do my best. Good luck to you in Durham. I know you'll do a great job there. Oh, when you leave, make sure you take one last drive by the school. There's something you should see." He left then and Eva and I looked out the window towards the school building. We saw some people gathering but couldn't really see much from that angle.

In the meantime, the movers finished and I paid them in advance for gas and tolls and meals, according to the estimate. The three college students who were being paid to drive Eva's and Vince's cars, plus my classic Ford (still lovingly maintained with 120,000 miles on it) to Durham showed up, I paid them also for gas, food and tolls, plus a down payment for the agreed on fee and they took the cars to meet us at the hotel that night. It was time to go.

One last look into the house from the foyer. The four of us hugged once more before we got into my SUV. "Well, this is it, gang. Say goodbye." We stared for a moment, then I started the car and drove towards the school for a last look and to see what was going on there. Even though it was summer, there were about 100 students there, standing on the steps and in front, saying nothing. There was a large sign being held by a few students.

'Goodbye, Mr. and Mrs. G! Good luck! We'll miss you!' Simple, and it brought us all to tears again. I drove by as slow as I could, taking in all the faces, many of which were tearful as well. Then at the end of the line, I accelerated slowly as Eva and the kids looked out the rear window and I peeked out the rearview mirror.

"Those kids...." Eva said. It was all she could say. It was the last words any of us spoke until we stopped for breakfast an hour later. Those kids, indeed.

Our mood lightened as we drove, down I-95 to Petersburg Virginia, where we picked up I-85, southwest direct to Durham. A pretty easy drive that Vince helped with. We played the satellite radio and sang along, a few Dead songs, Beatles, some songs for our kids (we had to be fair) and after also stopping for a late lunch, we arrived in Durham before 6. We checked into our hotel and then one of the drivers called to let us know they were ten minutes away. Sure enough, they showed up right on time and I booked them a couple of rooms for the night.

I ordered a light dinner for four brought up, salads with shrimp or chicken or steak, and we ate in Eva's and my room. Not long after, we were all kind of tired so Vince and Maria retired to their rooms across the hall and Eva got ready for bed while I just flipped around the television, learning what stations were on what channel. Cable, Premium. I wasn't going to memorize them that night but I wanted to have an idea. Then Eva came out in a long t-shirt, down to her knees. I got up and went to use the bathroom, figuring my odds of sex that night were slim and zilch. Well, she works hard and these last few weeks have been extra stressful. We'll be fine. I just washed and brushed and did the other things to get ready for bed.

After we said our tired goodnights, she turned over, facing away from me, so I spooned her, snuggling and feeling her warm, soft ass in my lap. I moved around, shifting so I was wiggling behind her and soon enough, nature took over. I got an impressive erection and it was nestled right in the crack of Eva's still soft ass, over her panties, of course. She couldn't miss it, not if she was still awake. Hell, probably even if she was asleep. But she wasn't asleep. She was awake, and well aware of the hard seven inches, warm and pulsing.

"Bear....really? Tonight?" She sounded very tired and I felt guilty. But as the saying goes, it has a mind of its own.

"Sorry, honey. I have no control over these things. I would just say you should find it a compliment that I still find you so attractive after all these years and you should be happy I still can get so nice and hard for my wife at sixty. But if you're tired, I'll just turn over." I started moving to turn away from her, but Eva grabbed my arm.

"Don't, Bear. Stay right where you are. Something about the feel of your penis like that is getting to me...." I lifted her hair away from her neck and kissed the side of her lovely throat. A soft moan escaped her lips as I kept kissing her there, a place I knew from decades of experience really turned her on. "Keep doing that, you animal." She reached behind her and touched my cock, which felt like a jolt of electricity throughout my body. I gasped and reached with my right hand for her right breast. I cupped it, teased her, toyed with the nipple. Her ass was shaking all around.

"You like that, my Devil? My sexy Demon?"

"Oh shut up. You know I do, you sex pervert. Let's do this, but fast. Just not too fast." She lifted her right leg, her upper leg, and pulled her panties to the side for me. "Now, Bear. Don't keep me waiting!"

I pushed into her still warm and wonderful pussy, still a snug fit (those Kegel exercises were a wonder) and I nibbled on her ear and neck as my cock filled her. We both grunted with our lust and our love. I moved my hand all over Eva's sexy body, a little sagging here and there, but she was still, objectively, a beautiful woman. She loved feeling me touch her; it heightened her pleasure, and it did wonders for mine as well. She reached back a little to caress my thigh and my ass, which made my cock twitch almost uncontrollably inside her. Our lust was feeding off each other. She turned her head as far as she could so we could share a bunch of hot kisses. After a few minutes, I reached to her clit and rubbed with my fingers, lots of pressure in a long circle.

"Oh, God, Bear!!!!! I'm cumminggggggg!" Eva screamed in a powerful climax that almost ejected me from her core. Almost. Instead the rapid spasms of her muscles milked me and I came inside her, exploding in a way that only my wife could ever get from me. She kept her leg up a little longer, then let it down so I felt the pressure from all sides around my spent cock. I kissed her shoulder and her ear, she tilted her head to kiss me back, and we enjoyed the gentle glow that always overtook us after good sex.

"Thank you, Angel. I love you so much."

"I love you too, Bear, but what are you thanking me for?"

"For not pushing me away when Mr. Penis decided he wanted you tonight." We both giggled.

"When have I ever pushed you away? I think we could count on the fingers of one hand the times I passed up on sex. In fact, I can think of a couple of times when you turned ME down. Hard as that is to believe." We laughed out loud at that.

"Well, thank you anyway, sweetheart. I don't know what it is about these hotel rooms...."

"I'm just glad I can't get pregnant anymore. I love being able to screw each others brains out whenever we're in the mood without birth control pills. And suck your delicious cock, spread my legs for your hot tongue...." She was giggling again, tired as we were. She was 'torturing' me and I gave her ass a light swat. She jumped a little and laughed harder. "Was I being a bad girl?"

"You're always a bad girl. A bad, naughty, wicked, sexy....loving and beautiful girl." Eva turned around, took my face in her hands before kissing me deep and tender at the same time.

"And you're a very dirty, perverted sex maniac....and handsome and wonderful man. I love you so much, Jon. Really." Another loving kiss. "Could we get some sleep now, Bear? I don't want to be too tired to enjoy the day tomorrow."

"Of course, my darling. Come closer." We cuddled in the big, soft bed and we were asleep in minutes. We really tired each other out. No complaints at all.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next two days were spent exploring the area. We found places near our new home to shop for food, hardware, clothing, including a couple of malls. Nothing quite as upscale as what we were used to at the King of Prussia mall. No Bloomingdales or Nordstrom's, certainly no Gucci or Bulgari. Not that we shopped there often, but once in a while when I needed a very special gift for the women in my life.... anyways, we really didn't expect those stores here. Still it was a big change.

Maria piped up and said "Mom, we'll just have to go visit Aunt Cammy a couple of times a year and go on a shopping spree!" Leave it to our fifteen year old to figure that out.

"I think we just might have to, sweetie" Eva said with a smile that sparkled in her eyes. They liked to go shopping; neither of them were big on buying online, especially when it came to clothes. Vince and I could get by with the internet. Except my suits. I'd need to figure out where to buy my new suits. Maybe Dr. Kellman could help me there. He was wealthy and dressed well when we saw him.

We played miniature golf, went to a movie one night, had a few good meals, though the couple of times we went for breakfast the restaurants all served grits instead of potatoes. None of us were impressed with grits, a watery corn meal. Even with butter or cheese and pepper, none of us cared for it at all. We missed hash browns or home fries. It was one of many adjustments we'd have to make. On the other hand, it seemed like they all made homemade biscuits, vastly superior to any biscuits we ever tried up north. Those we could easily get used to.

We finally went to our new home July 1st at 10AM and George Kantakis was waiting for us, his moving company having picked up his furniture the day before. Both our lawyers were there to do the legal stuff, George took another long, sad look around (we knew just how he felt), then we handed him a cashiers check and the house and deed were ours. Free and clear, we owned our first primary house in thirty years. George shook hands with us and then made his own sad goodbye.

The movers came a couple of hours later and in three hours they got everything inside. Another cashiers check, then we all got to work, unpacking boxes first in our own rooms, hanging clothes etc. Then we all worked together in the library and kitchen, in the various bathrooms and so on. Our furniture wouldn't arrive for two more days so at night we went back to the hotel for the two more nights. We had to have someplace to shower and sleep.

All the furniture was delivered on the 3rd, which was chaotic. Men moving in bedroom sets, men moving in living room and library tables, couches and chairs. Kitchen set. The dining room. I should have planned it better; they were in each others way and it resembled a Keystone Kops silent comedy (look it up). It took almost the whole day to get everything done and I tipped all the delivery men very well to make up for the inconvenience. Then over the next few days, Vince and I hung paintings and photos, and Eva and Maria put out the smaller art pieces and set up the kitchen to their liking. Maria loved to cook and learned a lot from both her mother and from me. Vince had no desire at all to learn.

One nice thing was the pool in the backyard. It was a nice size, big enough to swim some laps or have a pool party. George had given me the name and number of his pool guy, who was glad to keep the business. So every afternoon, we stopped working by 3 and got into our bathing suits and went for a swim. There was a diving board at the deep end, steps at the shallow end and a couple of ladders on the sides. The exercise would do us good, especially since we hadn't had time for tennis the last couple of weeks back in Wayne and we had to find a club here. So Eva and I started swimming in the mornings and then again in the afternoon, weather permitting. It was hot and humid most days and a couple of days a week you could reliably get a series of thunderstorms in the late afternoon.

One afternoon that first week, after we swam for a while, Eva and I were sitting by the pool on deck chairs while Vince and Maria kept swimming. It wasn't feeling like home yet, but we were confident in time we'd get there. We were just talking about things we needed to do and buy when the doorbell rang. We weren't expecting anyone; we barely knew anyone yet. I put on a shirt and Eva put on a wrap and we went to the door.

There were eight people there, some of whom were familiar from our visit to Durham Academy. "Hello, are you the Grossmans?" an attractive blond woman, about 45 asked us.

Eva answered "We are. I believe we met at Durham Academy,.....?"

"Oh, I'm Laurie Royce. I teach math in grades 9-12. This is my husband, Tim. And this is...." She proceeded to introduce us to three other teachers and their spouses and we invited them all in. They brought a large gift basket from all the staff of the school and a few bottles of wine. Eva and I felt very out of place in our bathing suits, so we excused ourselves and hurried upstairs to change.

"It was nice of them to stop by, but I wish they called first" I said as we hurriedly dried off and Eva put on some light makeup before we threw on some clothes.

"I know. I appreciate this gesture, but they didn't exactly catch us at our best. Let's just go make the best of this. Maybe they're all nice people and we'll get along with them." Eva had a comfortable green and white sun dress and I put on a red polo shirt with light grey slacks. We went down and joined them and we all sat in the sun room. While we'd been upstairs, Vince and Maria stepped in and hosted for us, getting out wine glasses and put some of the cheeses and charcuterie meats on boards. We taught our kids well.

The company was pleasant and they gave us tips about where the better food stores were, fresh markets with local produce and meats, local bakeries instead of the supermarket breads. Duke and UNC had big NCAA sports programs and some of them had tickets and I got some invitations, especially for basketball season. It was a good time overall except for one thing.

Maria was acting as a perfect host, filling glasses and getting things people needed so Eva and I could talk with our guests. She wore a flimsy wrap over her small bikini which she didn't change out of despite her mother whispering to her. And one of the men, a husband of one of our teachers, Drew and Kathy Mellor, was checking her out pretty blatantly. The longer it went on, the angrier I got. After about 15 minutes I took Maria aside and told her, quietly so as not to embarrass her, that she needed to change right away. And so she didn't feel like she was being singled out, I told Vince to change as well, even though he was wearing long cargo type trunks and a t-shirt. When I sat back down, Drew turned red and shrugged his shoulders, busted but not exactly contrite. If he had been one of our teachers, he would have been fired before school even started. I told myself it would have been because a grown man checking out a fifteen year old girl was dangerous to have around students. But in truth, I was furious at him for looking at my daughter like that. I didn't need another reason. Unfortunately, he didn't work there, his wife did, and from what we read about her in her file, she was a solid French and Latin teacher. It kind of pissed me off more that I couldn't act in some way. I wanted to protect my daughter in any way I could.

Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers