All Comments on 'Eva Pt. 20'

by Rabbitman55

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

Very sad conclusion!

5

RRC2RRC2over 2 years ago

Great story.

THANK YOU

CooperEssCooperEssover 2 years ago

Thank you for this Story.

The end may be a Bit sad but you can feel the love in every thought.

Please continue writing

Fireguy1956Fireguy1956over 2 years ago

A wonderful story. A sad ending, but that is the way of life. A definite 5 stars!

keepercoach01keepercoach01over 2 years ago

You created arguably one of the strongest female characters on Lit. A 50+ year journey through life's drama, and made it a damn good story. Enjoyed every chapter. Damn well done!

arrowglassarrowglassover 2 years ago
A story that truly touched me!

Thank you for this one!!!

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

A very great story from beginning to end. As one much closer to the end than the beginning of life's journey, your ending was quite fitting and lovingly conceived. Peace, My Friend, relax and savor a job well done. You bring much joy and entertainment to many in sharing your thoughts and talents.

Cheers

SAGE

Griffin_ScoutGriffin_Scoutover 2 years ago

Absolutely the best story of true love that I have ever read. Even knowing what was coming the last two pages I had to finish the tale. Amazingly well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank-you for such an excellent story of life and of love. Very well told.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

What can I say this story is epic, momentous, memorable. It's one of those that'll stay in my mind. Well done sir a lovely experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good bye Mr. Chips.

jskin78jskin78about 2 years ago

Absolutely loved this story. What a wonder depiction of true and lasting love that one could wish for. The last pages was truly hard to get through and I am still mourning for Eva and Jon. Thank you for your story.

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyabout 2 years ago

You HAVE to write more! You are a skilled author, Rabbitman. Thank you for sharing this story, for allowing us readers to follow the lives of your amazing characters. I was looking for a sexy love story when I first read the first chapter, and was amazed at the story you weaved through all 20. If I could shake your hand and thank you in person for this, I would. What an amazing story.

Rabbitman55Rabbitman55about 2 years agoAuthor

Re: JaceyTrey

What a pleasure to read such a review! Just what a budding author loves to hear, that his readers are so thrilled with his story! If you're not aware, there is an epilogue called Jon After Eva: An Epilogue. It covers the next few years of Jon's life as he adjusts to being single and unexpectedly finding love again. I hope you get this message so you know it's there. Many thanks!

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961almost 2 years ago

I haven't left comments through out the story I was so caught up that I just jumped rihght into the next chapter . I have to say that I was laughing at time's and crying seriously crying enough that I had to keep a box of tissuess next to me . it was a fantstic story to read I kind of jumped over alot of the down and dirties for I lost my wife several years back . but I read enough of it to say what a fantastic read I am saving to my favorites and plan to read again can;t wait to read the follow up to this story and others love your righting if I could give you more stars I would thank you !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Great story

Tears in my eyes at the end. Some coincidences with me.

My name is John, born on January 4th. I am about 6 years older than your character.

My dad was from Philadelphia and we visited north Philly every year.

My uncle lived about 15 minutes from King of Prussia and my first cousin lived not too far from Wayne. Finally, my son was a submariner, stationed in Hawaii, will retire next year.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

very sad that i have come to the end of this beautiful story ,thankyou so much for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

very sad that i have come to the end of this beautiful story ,thankyou so much for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Magnificent!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRabbitman55@Rabbitman55
Thank you everyone for enjoying my stories and getting me to over 1000 followers in a little more than 2 years! I do write for my own exploration of my own dirty mind lol, but it inspires me when I see so many people enjoying my writing. There's so many of us with these kink...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Eva Pt. 19 Previous Part
Eva Series Info

SIMILAR Stories

The Rehab 
4.91
2.8k
1.1k
Sales Team 
4.83
3.9k
863
I'm 51 
4.83
772
589
Outback 
4.87
830
372
Dream Small 
4.93
428
259
More Stories