Evan's Embarrassing Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, man. Do us a solid here," Lyle said, his cock twitching.

Evan dithered. It was an impossible choice. He sat back down, his own cock hard, betraying him, as his sister smiled and continued to pump the cocks in her hands.

"That's it. Grab my fucking tits," she said, encouraging them to squeeze them, "Get a good feel," then to Evan, "Are you watching this you little pervert? Are you thinking about how good it's going to feel when I put my lips over your cockhead? You've been dreaming of that, haven't you? You think about me swallowing your dick all the time. I know you do."

"I don't," Evan grumbled, "You're so gross."

"If he doesn't want to," Tom said, "I'm game."

"Yeah, totally," Lyle agreed.

"Sorry, I don't really like giving head," Jenny said, "Evan just makes me do it."

Evan made a little squeak of protest.

"Sometimes he comes in my room at night and holds me down while he pushes his big incest dick into my mouth," Jenny said, looking Evan in the eyes, "If I struggle, he just slaps me and tells me it's what I deserve. You guys don't know him like I do."

"That's not true!" Evan argued.

"He jerks off in my food," she continued, "He doesn't think I know about it, but I can taste his cum in my oatmeal or my shakes in the morning."

"Oh, shit!" Tom exclaimed and suddenly ejaculated on Jenny's hand without warning, cum rocketing onto the front of his shirt and coating her fist.

"Fuck, that's a big one!" Jenny squealed, "It's almost as much cum as Evan beat into my shampoo bottle this morning!"

"I didn't!" Evan argued, and Lyle blew his load.

"That's it, baby," Jenny cooed, "That's so much! Oh my God!"

Their cocks spent, Evan's friends stared in awe at Jenny.

"Thank you," Tom said quietly.

"That was amazing, Jenny. Thanks," Lyle agreed.

"Stay put and you can watch Evan fuck my mouth."

Evan paled.

"Come on, pervert, come hold me down and show them how you do it at night," Jenny urged.

"That's not funny, Jen. I don't do that to you."

"Come stuff my face or I'm going to start sucking their dicks until they're hard again, and then they're going to spend the entire week pounding the fuck out of me. I'm going to record it and send you clips all day long. I'll let them take pictures and post them to Facebook, and make sure they tag you in every one of them."

"Dude. You should absolutely not do this," Tom hastily said, "For the love of God, don't fucking do it. Think of your... your soul."

"Yeah, man," Lyle agreed, "Like, what would Jesus do?"

"Come on, Evan," Jenny taunted him, "It's not like you haven't done it a hundred fucking times before. You just have an audience this time. Go ahead. Show your friends what you like to make me do for you."

She got down on her knees and pulled down her dress, baring her naked tits and sucking the remains of the semen from her hands.

"If you won't put your dick in my mouth, the way you like to do, I'm going to start sucking Tom's cock," Jenny warned.

"Godammit!" Evan growled.

He marched over to Jenny, pulling his cock out, stiff and excited. Jenny backed away on her knees.

"What are you doing Evan?" she cried, "Stop it! Stop! Don't do it again, Evan, please! Don't make me!"

"This is the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen," Tom whispered.

Lyle nodded.

Evan grabbed his sister by the back of the head and Jenny, somehow producing tears, protested once more, "No! I don't want to do that, Evan!"

Evan pushed his cock into her mouth. Jenny pushed at his legs and squealed around his cock as Evan fucked it into her throat.

"Dude," Lyle said, "I think you're, like, actually raping your sister."

"This is what she wanted," Evan growled, confused, horny, angry at Jenny's provocation, "You heard her."

"Nah man, look at her," Tom said, "She's like hitting you and shit."

"It's a lie," Evan said, pumping his cock into Jenny's mouth, holding her hair as Jenny cried and struggled, "She wants this! You heard her! She made me!"

Evan pushed his sister onto her back and mounted her chest, his cock pulling free of her mouth as she fell back onto the carpet.

"I don't want it, Evan!" Jenny cried, "Don't make me suck it!"

Evan pushed his cock back in her mouth. Jenny watched him, her eyes full of victorious lust as Evan fucked his prick into her mouth.

"You see!" Evan said, "See! She wants it. Look at those eyes!"

He pummeled Jenny's mouth with long strokes between her wet lips, pleasuring his cock. Jenny stopped struggling and sobbed as she allowed Evan to fuck, and then ejaculate into her mouth. When he was finished, his head spinning, he let her up and staggered back. Jenny, crying, wobbled to her feet.

She stalked past him, proclaiming, "I can't believe you!" then whispered in his ear, "Every night, from now on, or I'm going to start fucking all of your friends, you fucking rapist pervert."

She ran, crying, from the room, up the stairs. The sound of her door slamming echoed down. Evan, shocked, horrified, his wet cock dangling from his open fly, faced his two friends.

"I didn't... that wasn't... you heard her, right?" he stammered.

"Dude, you just mouth raped your sister," Tom said.

"Yeah man," Lyle agreed, "I think I'm gonna go."

The two of them quickly left the house, leaving Evan stunned.

12