Fun for the Whole Family

Story Info
A family begins their sexual journey.
8.6k words
4.66
148.9k
154

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,688 Followers

The following chapters are my first attempt at writing erotic fiction. If, by some slim chance, folks like it I will add additional chapters. I hope you enjoy my approach to a group of people that love to enjoy life.

Chapter 1

The Moore family is unusual because they actually live the romantic vision of the perfect family. Dave and Janet met in high school, fell in love, and ended up being parents at sixteen. In the world most of us live in things would have fallen apart from there. It just so happened that David and Janet loved each other, were best friends, and really enjoyed their love life. The twin boys Randy and Jeff were followed a year later by their sister Lisa.

Both parents were driven to make the best life for their family as possible. They took turns attending day and night college classes until both had graduated with honors. Dave was a partnered structural engineer. Janet's degree was in architecture, but she eventually opened her own business to designed and built exquisite wood furniture. Their daughter Lisa was finishing up high school and her brothers were attending the local state college.

Dave and Janet were open minded about sex and fully realized that while love is the bedrock of a marriage, an active and creative sex life was the mortar that held them together. They made sure that they made time to get away from the kids so they could make as much noise as they wanted. Dave and Janet shared their fantasies with each other, no matter how out there, and used them as fuel for their sexual fire.

Janet and Dave had never experienced the broader sexual world. They had never swapped, shared, or cucked. They both did believe that sex was sex and not a reflection of their love for each other. In other words, they were open minded, if inexperienced. They also encouraged their children to be open minded as well and to not confuse the joy of sex with commitment of love. They insured that their children knew the true facts of life.

A new family had recently moved into the house just two doors away from theirs. After the new family got settled Dave and Janet walked over to welcome them to the neighborhood. Dave had bought two nice bottles of wine and had put together a substantial snack tray. The thought of a new fantasy influenced the inclusion of wine. After all, any new experience was an opportunity to create a new fantasy.

The outline of the fantasy was that they would introduce themselves, and over wine and snacks, the seduction would begin. It was a nice way of developing new fantasies without any real risk. It was their little secret that they enjoyed immensely.

The family two doors down was so similar in make-up to the Moores it was uncanny. The Browns were a military family and had moved due to Brian's new assignment. The Browns had the same number, gender, and age children. They also were very open minded about sex. Venessa and Brian had a sharing marriage. They loved each other over no other and wanted each other to enjoy sex as much as possible. The company of another man, woman, or multiples of each in their bed was all good.

Vanessa heard the door bell and answered the door. When she opened the door, she saw a statuesque woman with long brunette hair, beautiful brown eyes and a body to die for. The man with her was shorter but, built like a brick wall with very broad shoulders, blue eyes, and a significant bulge in his shorts. "HI, we're Dave and Janet, welcome to the neighborhood!" Vanessa could not help but smile. They were so obviously friendly and sweet. Vanessa invited them in and they settled at the bar in the kitchen.

Brian walked into the room and stood next to his wife. Wow! Thought Dave and Janet simultaneously. Brian looked like a black Adonis and Vanessa was a petite green-eyed blond with a gorgeous body. Dave and Janet realized that a new fantasy was in the making!

"Would our new neighbors care for some wine and snacks?" asked Dave.

"Absolutely! This beats the hell out of sorting stuff we haven't looked at in ten years," quipped Vanessa. After a glass of wine Vanessa said, "We would love for you to meet our kids, but they are off exploring and won't be back for a few hours."

"We would like you to meet ours as well." Time passed, wine disappeared, and both couples could see that they were going to be friends. Vanessa was getting hot, really hot, looking at Janet.

Vanessa grabbed Janet's hand and took her to see the house. She showed her the in-ground pool. Janet was a bit envious. They did not have a pool and had to swim at the Y. Vanessa invited Janet to come any time to swim or just hang out. Janet loved the idea and promised to come over that afternoon.

On the way home Dave and Janet talked about their visit. "Are they not the hottest couple you have ever seen!", both practically said at once. They laughed and went home so Janet could change. Shortly thereafter Janet was back at the Moore house.

Vanessa walked Janet back to the pool. "Brian had to do some running so we have the pool to ourselves." They talked about their kids, drank wine, talked about their husbands, and drank more wine. Before long they talked about sex. Vanessa was surprised that as open minded as Janet was, she had never been with a woman.

Vanessa, emboldened by the wine, asked Janet, "would you ever consider making love to a woman?"

"I will admit I have always been curious. I have just never had the opportunity." said Janet. Janet was getting very turned on by the direction of the conversation. She could feel that special tingle. She couldn't wait to share this conversation with Dave. They would fuck like bunnies!

Vanessa said, "Brian is taking the kids back to our old place over the weekend to wrap some things up. Why don't you hang out with me this weekend? We can explore your curiosity."

"I think I would like that but, I want to talk to David first. We don't have secrets. Please understand that I will tell him everything that happens, in detail."

"While sucking his dick," quipped Vanessa?

"Between sucks," said Janet to the laughter of both.

Chapter 2

Janet walked into the kitchen and said, "David, we need to talk about Lisa's 18th birthday this Friday."

"What's up"?

"Well, as you know, she is having a get together for her friends at our house."

"Yes, and?"

"Well, she has confided in me so don't embarrass her, but."

"What?"

"Well, she wants to end the party early so she can spend time with just you and her."

"That is very sweet, but unnecessary. She should have fun with her friends."

"I don't think you understand what I am saying. She wants to have sex with you."

"Say that again!?"

"Lisa knows we have a good sex life. As a matter of fact, she has spied on us more than once. She wants to try some "Daddy Dick" and I can't say I blame her. She has taken precautions so is not going to get pregnant and, to be honest, it makes me wet thinking about it. If I could have had that level of trust and honesty in my house growing up, I would have felt the same."

"What about Shawn and Evan?"

"Her brothers have plans of their own after the party and won't be home until Saturday."

"Well, if that is what she wants I will do my best to make her happy. Having said that, she will be in the driver's seat. I won't initiate anything. I will not risk hurting our relationship."

Dave was shocked, but immediately aroused. He had often thought about his daughter as a beautiful and sexy young woman. He had masturbated thinking about her and had told Janet. He had felt ashamed until Janet had explained to him that one: it was a fantasy, two: she trusted him to love their daughter, and three: she thought it was hot as hell!

"While we are talking, I have more news! Vanessa has asked me to spend the night at her house. She wants to introduce me to making love to a girl."

"Excuse me! All of the blood just ran to my dick. OK, on one condition, you have to make copious notes and share them with me when you come home! Video would be great!"

Janet said with a smirk, "You just want to see her hot body."

"No, I want to see both of your hot bodies!"

Friday came. Janet packed an overnight bag while Dave set things up for their daughters 18th birthday party. Lisa's friends began arriving while Dave got the grill going. Lisa's friends seem to get a kick out of flirting with Dave. Dave called it the "Young women sees if she can make the old dude hard" syndrome. He was surprised that Lisa's female friends were the only ones there. "Lisa, where are the guys?"

"We are going to get with the guys tomorrow. Tonight is girls only."

Dave shrugged, "OK, whatever works for you."

Chapter 3

Good food, no alcohol, and no boys meant the girls had all of the fun they could stand fairly early. Janet left at nine for Vanessa's house. By ten everyone had left and the mess had been cleaned up. Dave was sitting in the TV room in his pajama bottoms searching through porn on the TV when Lisa came into the room. "Oops, sorry, I'll watch something else."

"We can watch whatever you want dad." Lisa said while plopping down on the couch next to him. She was wearing a cutoff top without a bra and tiny underwear. She lay down on the couch put her head on Dave's hip.

It didn't take long for Dave to notice how hot his daughter's body was. She was brunette like her mother, but not as tall. She was 5'6" and perfectly proportioned. Looking at her gave him a huge erection that he couldn't hide.

Lisa began to rub his leg, then, his thigh. She asked him, "Daddy, can I see your cock?"

"You can look if you would like sweaty."

Lisa began by pulling down her father's pajamas. Dave thought he was going to come right then.

"My God!"

"What Lisa?"

"I have never seen one this size. It is kind of scary."

"Are you a virgin honey?"

"No dad, I just have never seen one this size."

"Trust me I am not the biggest around. Porn stars have scary dicks. Mine is just, I don't know. It's not like I measure a lot of dicks! Anyway, to a point, it isn't the size as much as the way it is used. OK, well, that's bullshit. Size is better than no size, but the owner of the dick needs to be considerate. A well-hung guy just slamming away is selfish and is not in the best interests of the lady."

Lisa reached out and laid her hand on David's hard cock. She began by tentatively rubbing it. "It's so soft, yet so hard." She wrapped her hand around it and began slowly jacking his cock. She rolled onto her stomach and looked at her father's hard cock. She then moved forward and licked the tip while slowly stroking his cock.

Sweety, you are killing me!"

She then lowered her mouth around the tip and gradually took his cock in her mouth. David reached out and laid his hand on her sweet ass. He gradually reached down until he could rub her slit with his fingers. She continued to slowly suck his cock while he rubbed up and down her slit.

Dave could tell he could not hold out much longer. "Sweety, come here," he said while raising her up. He then kissed her slowly and passionately. Gradually going from a tentative touch of his tongue on her lips to his tongue in her mouth. He slid to the floor and got on his knees. He pulled her hips toward him until her crotch faced him. He then began slowly licking and kissing his way up her legs until he was almost to her wet pussy. He then kissed her mouth again, more passionately. He continued to kiss her as he caressed her. Slowly starting at her neck and moving down her body. Never directly touching her nipples, but teasingly close. He kissed her neck and nibbled her ears, then moved back to a passionate kiss.

Gradually he moved down her body kissing and, then, sucking her pert nipples.

Lisa had never been this horny. Her sweet dad was doing things to her that no boy had done before. She wanted more, now! She couldn't reach her dads cock or she probably would have pulled him into her wet pussy. He was driving her crazy!

Dave continued to work his way down his beautiful daughter's body. Kissing and nibbling as he went, he teased and caressed her. He pulled her tiny underwear down and pulled them off of her feet. He kissed her belly just above her trimmed bush. Reaching down with his hands he grasped her thighs and spread them apart. Immediately he began by slowly licking her wet pussy, teasingly missing her clit by a hair's breadth. He could tell by her breathing she was rapidly approaching the border between frustration and fulfillment. He chose fulfillment and began flicking her clit with his tongue while exploring her opening with his finger.

By now she was trembling and soaked. Dave continued to lick and finger until her felt her begin to tense up on her way to orgasm. He then inserted his finger fully, caressing her inside while he ate her pussy outside.

Lisa grabbed his head and pulled him into her as she began coming. Dave continued to lick and caress until she hit her peak. While she spasmed in orgasm he continued to lick around her clit while leaving his finger buried in her sweet pussy. He flicked his tongue on her clit and she spasmed again.

Dave rose from the floor and moved Lisa so that she lay back on the couch. He positioned himself and began slowly rubbing his cock head up and down her slit, touching her clit with the back of his cock head. He slid his cock down and very slowly placed the tip at her entrance. He then moved back to rubbing up and down her slit. The next time he was at her entrance he placed the head of his cock into her pussy, only to slowly pull back and rub her slit.

Lisa could not wait any longer, "Daddy, please put your cock in me."

David inserted the head of his cock into his beautiful daughter. He then slowly began to penetrate her. When his cock was just over half in, he stopped and slowly withdrew until only the head was still in. He then began penetrating her again, a little farther this time. He continued the process until he was nearly fully in his daughter.

Chapter 4

Lisa began to orgasm again as her father inched his cock into her. She threw her legs around his hips and pulling him fully in. David began to stroke his cock in and out of his daughter, gradually increasing his rhythm. He could tell by her trembling when he had reached her perfect rhythm. He leaned over and kissed her passionately. He nibbled her ears and kissed her neck. Moving slowly down her body until he could take her nipple in his mouth.

Lisa was beyond ecstatic; she had fantasized about this but had never dreamed it would be this good. She came again and the shock through her body almost made her pass out.

Dave slowly stopped thrusting and continued to lovingly kiss her. "Are you OK Sweety? "

"Oh Daddy, I am amazing. I came so hard you made me ticklish!"

"Daddy?"

"Yes?" "I want you to come in me, but I really want you to come in my mouth. Is that OK?"

David looked down at his recently orgasmic daughter and smiled. David sat back on the couch and Lisa moved around on the couch until his rock-hard cock was in front of her. She began to suck. Lovingly, slowly at first, she caressed his cock with her tongue.

Gradually she took more and more into her mouth until she had all she could comfortably stand. David was moaning. He was as close to ecstasy as he had ever been. Lisa began to suck his cock faster while stroking him. Within seconds David began to come. It felt like he was coming his brains through his dick. When he finally finished, he was light headed and limp on the couch.

Lisa looked up at him, "You alright dad?"

"Yeh sweety, that was just awesome and I need a second." Lisa blushed with pleasure. After a moment David lifted her up and kissed her three ways: long, hard, and continuously.

They snuggled for a while and Lisa spoke up, "Let's go to bed and stay up late"

"That sounds like a great plan."

Chapter 5

Janet was nervous and excited when she arrived at Vanessa's house. Vanessa suggested that they go ahead and put on their nightwear since no one else was home. Janet agreed that it was an excellent idea. Vanessa showed Janet to the master bedroom and they began to undress.

"Wow" Janet hadn't meant to say that out loud, but wow!

"I'm sorry?"

"I did not mean to say that out loud. It's just that you are gorgeous."

Vanessa turned a bit red at the compliment. She walked over to Janet and placed her hands at Janet's waist. She leaned up and said, "I am very flattered. I was thinking the same thing about you." She kissed Janet slowly, lip to lip, and then mouth to mouth. Their tongues began to touch and they enjoyed a long kiss. With their passions ignited they gradually finished the kiss and walked hand in hand into the TV room.

The Browns had a unique TV room. It was by far the biggest room in the house. The room had a vaulted ceiling and on one wall was the largest TV Janet had ever seen. In front of the TV was a stage, two steps up from the floor. In a semicircle facing the TV were very comfy looking chaise lounges. Two people could lay back on a lounge and have a perfect view of the TV, or the stage.

"Expecting a lot of company Vanessa?"

"We do like to entertain. You and Dave are always invited."

They settled on adjacent lounges and talked about all kinds of things. After they were well in to their second bottle of wine Vanessa stood up, "Fuck it. I can't wait anymore!" She moved over to Janet's chaise and kissed her, hard! Janet responded much faster than she thought she would. She forgot about the nervous and got with the excited!

Vanessa began caressing Janet as she kissed her. She cupped Janet's breast through her nightgown, "I love your tits". Janet clamped her hand around the back of Vanessa's neck and kissed her harder. Vanessa gently stroked down Janet's body, working down the outside of her leg and working gradually up the inside. She moved her hand slowly within a fingertip of Janet's increasingly wet cleft and stopped.

Her hand moved away only to move to Janet's nightgown. She gradually slid the nightgown up until Janet's breasts were exposed. She began to lick around, and on, Janet's nipples. Vanessa gently nipped Janet's nipple while Janet squirmed beneath her. She moved up and kissed Janet again, slowly and passionately. She then began to move down again, kissing, licking, sucking as she went. She placed her hands on either side of Janet's underwear and began pulling.

Janet raised her hips as fast as humanly possible. Vanessa pulled off her underwear and threw them behind her. She immediately buried her face in Janet's pussy. Janet thought that David was an excellent pussy eater but, Oh My God, Vanessa needs to share her secrets! Janet raised her hips forcing her pussy into Vanessa's face. Vanessa was loving it and continued to enjoy Janet's pussy.

Vanessa would bring Janet close to orgasm and then back off a little. The pressure was building and building. Janet thought she was going to explode! She was at the brink of one historic orgasm when Vanessa stopped and stood up and said, "Someone is here!"

Chapter 6

Both women scrambled to their feet as two baritone voices came close. "Mom. We're back!"

Vanessa visibly relaxed. "It's my sons. I thought we were being robbed or something!"

Into the room walked Vanessa's twin sons. Janet was worried that she would have an orgasm in front of them. As turned on as she already was the sight of Vanessa's sons was almost too much.

Both young men were well over six feet, much like her own sons. At nearly six-foot-tall herself she appreciated looking up into a man's eyes. Vanessa's sons were a wonderful bronze color, not black and not white, but the best of both. They were so beautiful, and those green eyes.

"Janet are you OK?" quipped Vanessa with a smirk.

"I am fine, must be the wine."

IJS0904
IJS0904
1,688 Followers